Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jazz Bar Voyeurism

5
0 Comments 0
8.9k Views 8.9k
521 words 521 words

 

It’s Thursday night, and time to play as per every Thursday for the last three months. Tonight we are meeting at a dark and smoky Jazz Bar, around the corner from his place. I’m finally ready to leave, I’m late as I was having trouble with what to wear. A short black skirt, a form fitting white blouse buttoned to just that right spot, where you see the voluptuous swell of hills and the start of a deep valley. You know just enough to show the black lace edge of my bra. And of course killer high heeled pointed shoes.

As I enter the bar I’m hit with everything all at once, my senses are assaulted. From the dark smoky alcohol filled air that affects my eyes, nose, and lungs. To the beat of the music which I feel throbbing in my pussy. To the whine of the guitar which threatens to tear out my soul. I look around and find him in the corner. I head to the bar and get two shots, vodka straight up. The liquid fire sliding down my throat is a reminder of the fire I’ll be feeling between my lower lips in a few minutes.

I order a third vodka, on the rocks. I turn to survey the bar again, leaving him until last. Our eyes meet and lock as I take my drink to a table near his. Luck is on my side, this corner is deserted, I sit facing him. We just there staring at each other sipping our drinks.

HannaKlein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaKlein

After a bit I slowly work the palms of my hands over my thighs while they are opening and closing, opening and closing. His eyes look below the table at what I’m doing. I slid both my hands between my open thighs. I’m watching him watch me. I stop. He brings his eyes up to mine.

I wink at him and start to rub myself again. Very slowly at first making sure I’ve got his attention where I want it, between my legs, which are opening and closing, opening and closing. I stop my thighs in the open position and pull my next to nothing panties to one side. With both hands I spread my lips and start to rub my clit. He looks up at me and I lick my lips. I watch as he lowers his eyes to watch as my hand vigorously rubs my hard little bud. I slip a finger from my other hand into my pussy. Before I know it, my hips are rocking, my breathing is heavy and shallow, my pussy is sopping wet and I start to climb.

Higher, Higher, Higher, AAAHHHH.

I bring my finger to my lips. I close my eyes, insert my finger and suck it clean. I pick up my drink take one last swallow and give him a wink, and head for the door. He follows me out, locks his arm through mine and drags me to his place, where before the door is even closed, he starts to rip my clothes off.

Published 
Written by 69boobi74
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors