Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jerking Off For Friend's Mom

"Friend's mom watches me jerk off and likes it"

13
6 Comments 6
41.8k Views 41.8k
924 words 924 words
Famous Story

I found out a few years ago that I really enjoy flashing my cock to older women.  I work in a local paint store and a few years ago an attractive brunette older woman came in.  I found myself getting hard.  Not sure why I did it, but I went back to the bathroom, took off my boxers, and went back out to the front.  I pulled my zipper down a little bit so that if she looked, she would see my cock.  I stood next to her as she sat at the design table as I was looking away, with my cock right at her eye level.  

When I looked back, she was looking and said, "You left your fly open, sweetheart."

I apologized, and she just said, "These things happen."  

She came in a few days later with her girlfriend and we were all just talking.  I decided to go commando after my initial thrill.  I saw both of them stealing glances and my growing cock. When they went up to the front, I stood behind the counter, pulled out my cock and began jerking off.

The thrill of just them turning around made me explode all over the counter.  I quickly cleaned it up but knew I was hooked.  Over the next few months they came back in more than once.   I even got a chance to rub my cock on her ass as I reached around her to grab a paint chip.   One time they were both talking to me on the other side of the wallpaper rack and I just was slowly jerking off.  When I came, she just smiled and asked me if everything was okay.  I smiled and said yes.  

One time I was jerking my cock to the woman at the front counter as her paint shook; she turned just as I was cumming, I took my hand off my cock as my cum shot all over the machine and the side of her can.  When I went to the counter, she said it looked like I made a bit of a mess back there and smiled.  

I smiled and said, "Yeah but your paint is perfect."  She has been in a few times since then.

~~~~~~

This episode started at the beginning of last summer.  I went down to the shore to stay at my friend's mom's house.  I am forty-two and in good shape and she is around sixty-five, with short blonde hair, and tan.  After a few days, she asked me to help her with some basic painting, so I did.  I did keep stealing glances at her, as she is in good shape and was wearing a blue bikini .  After we finished, she suggested I use her outdoor shower to clean off, saying she was going to lay out and then use it after me.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

 

Well, as I got in and lathered up, the thought of her in the shower after me and the fact she was only ten feet away got me hard.  I began to stroke my cock at the thought of her.  I'm about eight inches in length and two inches thick.  I became rock hard and really began jerking off.  I found out later that she'd heard me because of the slapping of my cock and my moans.   Later that night I went to use the shower again and noticed that the window attached to the house which looks into the shower was open.  I could hear her milling about in the house and she walked past a couple of times.  I got so hard again, I began to jerk off.   Right as I was about to cum, she stopped, turned, smiled, and waved, I came so hard I almost passed out.  

The next day, we were having some beers and I asked her about it.  She told me she heard me moan, saw my face and really liked it.  I asked if she wanted me to stroke my cock in front of her, and she agreed.  I went into the garage for some baby oil and slowly massaged my dick.  She just stood and watched me and she said it was so shiny and hard.  She said, "Mikey, I really like watching you."  

I told her I was going to cum for her.  

She told me to stand up and cum on her stomach and legs, I sprayed my cum all over her, all the way down to her feet.  "Oh, Mikey, that feels so good," she said.  She told me to text her when I was going to be in the shower again, which was about two hours later.  She was cooking dinner for her boyfriend and I was jerking off for her as she stirred the pot.  As I saw her looking up I came and she banged the pot so no one could hear me.  

I did this a few more times and am looking forward to going down again next week, I'm hard just thinking about it.  We text almost every day, and she loves it when I tell her I'm jerking off on the couch for her.  She sends me texts wanting me to cum for her: cum Mikey, cum for me baby, spray that cum all over your stomach and chest.

I'm also going down in June, but for now I am really looking forward to next weekend

I am sure I'll have a story or two... I just had to tell this. Are there other women out there that enjoy watching?

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by MikeyEnjoysFlashing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments