Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just a little Wet

"It's amazing what you can do in public"

0
0 Comments 0
12.1k Views 12.1k
854 words 854 words

Just a little wet

 

It’s about three in the morning when the bartender yells out last call.   Our friends run up to the bar and get one more drink before they throw everyone out.   You lean over to me and ask me if I would walk you to your car.   I stand up and hold my hand out for you to grab.   We say goodbye and walk out of the bar.   The lights of the city hide the stars.   We stroll down the city streets until we hit the stairway of the canal.   I grab your hand and say, “come on”. 
  Walking by the canal, you notice the lights shining against the water.   You lean in and wrap your arm against mine.   Walking together, arm and arm, places a small smile on your face.   “What’s that for” I asked.   “Oh, no reason” you answer.   Before long we end up at a large fountain at the end of the canal.   It is surrounded by grass and the only lights are inside the fountain.   I take off my sweatshirt and place it on the ground.   We sit next to each other, staring at the water.   Every so often, we catch each other’s eyes staring at one another.   You move closer to me and rest your head on my shoulder.   I slide my arm around your waist and lean close to your ear.   I whisper, “I want to kiss you” in your ear.   You laugh briefly and look up at me.   “Well, what’s stopping you?” 
  Our lips touch softly, as you lay back on the grass.   Slowly, I run my hand up and down your side.   Shivers run down your spine and across your arms as I pull my lips back.   I stare deeply in your eyes and say, “that was wonderful”.   “If you liked that you will love this,” you respond.   You reach up and push me over on my back, straddle me and kiss me.   Your breasts push against my chest, making your cleavage bust out of your shirt.   As you lift your head back, I can feel my cock getting hard.   During the spin, my hands landed on your back.   Taking a chance, I slid one hand down and grabbed a hand full of your round ass.   I raise my head up and lick your slowly lick your lips.   Then I move to your neck and slowly draw heart shapes on it with my tongue.

MarianPerez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianPerez

  Small open mouth kisses are placed below your ear and along your neck.   You move your hand down along my pants and stroke my throbbing cock through my pants.   I cover your mouth with mine as I move my hand down your jeans.   I slide my fingers under your soft panties and over your pussy lips.   As I touch your clit you pull your lips away from mine and moan.   You unzip my pants and slide your hand on my cock.   You stroke it back and forth as I rub your clit.
  I roll you on your side as we stare at each other.   My hand moves faster and faster over your pussy.   Your hand moves faster and faster on my cock.   You softly moan in my ear as I insert two fingers inside you.   Your hand slides over the head of my cock and slides down the bottom of my shaft.   You make a tight fist around my hard shaft and squeeze it slowly.   I run my fingers in and out of you with the same pace.   Your breath increases with every stroke of my fingers.   Your legs spread slowly as I pull my fingers in and out of you.   You move your hand in long strokes, increasing the speed and pressure with each time.   I slide my fingertips up and over your clit and back inside you.   I coat your hot pussy with your wetness as I lick the tip of your ear lobe.   I want you to cum, but don’t want to tell you.   You move your thumb under the head of my cock and slide the ridges of your fingertip against it.   You can feel me tense up as you whisper in my ear.   “Let’s cum together.”   Increasing the speed of my fingers, I can feel your legs close together tightly.   You scream softly in my ear as you cum.   You tightly squeeze my cock in your hand as I shoot my hot load out and onto the grass.   I softly whisper “Oh” in your ear.   You squeeze every drop of jizz out of my man stick.   You jerk slightly as I slide my fingers inside you one more time.   You look up at me and smile.   I kiss your lips and pull my hand out of your pants.
  You button up your jeans and I slide my still hard cock back into my pants.   We sit on the grass next to each other and watch the fountain spew out its water.   A police officer walks by the other side and says, “Aren’t you guys getting wet”.   You answer, “Yeah, I would say I am a little wet”!
Published 
Written by Boyd254
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors