Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Karma Has Its Way: Part II

"Seema is saved from a life in the strip club by a western businessman."

10
6 Comments 6
6.0k Views 6.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Once in the couch room, Seema found a darkened corner and had Ron sit on the couch. She had him lean back and slide down until his hips were on the edge. Ron was practically lying on the couch. This was how she had seen Jenny position her earlier customers.

Seema then nervously slipped her thin robe off her shoulders. She draped it over the end of the small couch. She sat next to Ron, who put his arm around her waist.

Seema was shaking with nervousness and Ron could feel her shaking. She wanted to please her customer but didn’t know how to begin. "Can we please wait until the next song to get started? I am so nervous. The extra time won’t cost you any more."

"That’ll be fine. Why don’t you just relax a little? I’m in no hurry. Sitting here with such a beautiful young girl is a pleasure in itself." Ron then pulled a blushing Seema close and began gently stroking her back. Occasionally, he would let his hand drift down to Seema’s little butt and gave it a squeeze.

Seema rolled onto her side and laid her head on Ron’s shoulder. The next time he squeezed her butt, she moaned softly and pushed her hip out to meet his hand. She gasped when he slid his hand under her sheer black panties and held her bare cheek.

"That’s a real nice ass, Seema."

"Oh thank you, Sir, er, I mean, Ron."

Slowly, Seema began rubbing her body against Ron’s. When the next song began, she removed her bra and opened Ron’s shirt. She rolled on top of him, straddled his hips, and rubbed her bare tits over his chest. Her nipples stood erect and pressed into his chest.

He cupped her tits in his hands and gently massaged them. Seema groaned when he tweaked her hard nipples. Again her pussy became wet. Almost involuntarily, she pressed her crotch onto the lump in Ron’s pants.

Ron reached down and took a butt cheek in each hand. He squeezed her ass and pulled Seema up until they were eye to eye.

They softly kissed as Ron slipped a hand around her hip and petted her drenched pussy. Seema gasped loudly and tensed. She suddenly regained her senses and remembered Jenny’s warning about not becoming attached to her customers. She broke their kiss and kissed her way down Ron’s body. She nibbled and kissed the hard lump through his pants.

During the rest of the current song and through the next one, Seema stayed busy erotically rubbing her body all over Ron. She nearly had an orgasm while sliding her overheated pussy on the hard lump in Ron’s pants. Though she had gotten extremely aroused, Seema refused to allow her excited state effect the service she provided to her customer. As the second song ended, Seema practically collapsed on top of Ron.

Ron smiled at the petite girl as she lay on his chest catching her breath. She smiled back with a dreamy look in her eyes.

When Seema had recovered enough, she stood and rearranged her lingerie. She put the thin robe back on and looked at Ron. She stammered and didn’t seem to know what to say.

"Seema, that was fantastic, especially since it was your first time without your trainer," Ron said as he reached into his pocket. "Let see, that was twenty-five dollars, right?"

Shyly, Seema stammered in reply, "Y-Y-Yes Sir, er Ron."

"Well, I’m afraid I don’t have that exact amount. I only have twenties. Will you settle for forty dollars?" Ron asked with a grin.

Seema’s mouth fell open in disbelief. "Oh yes, Ron. That will be wonderful. I can get some change from the bar if you’ll wait just a few minutes."

"That won’t be necessary, honey. Keep the extra as a tip for doing such an excellent job. If it is possible, I’d sure like to see you the next time I come in here. I have a business that brings me to Mumbai about once every two weeks or so." Ron smiled broadly at Seema as he handed her two twenty-dollar bills.

"Oh Ron, that would be wonderful. I will look forward to seeing you again. If you would like, I can stay with you at your table for a while longer. Will that be alright?"

"Seema, that would be wonderful. How can I not enjoy the company of such a beautiful young lady?"

When Ron and Seema returned to their table, Jenny and her friend got up and headed toward the couch room.

Seema cuddled close to her new friend and put her head on his shoulder. Ron put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer. They chatted until the waitress came around. With Seema’s permission, Ron ordered her another glass of wine along with his drink. She didn’t know if Ron was just being polite, but he seemed very interested in her. He asked about her education and brief work history at the accounting firm. He especially liked the fact that Seema had been sending her mother part of her pay since coming to Mumbai.

Jenny and her friend soon returned from the couch room. Jenny smiled at Seema and sat on her friend’s lap and cuddled. After a couple more drinks, the men said they needed to leave. They both kissed the girls sitting with them before leaving.

"Seema, let’s go get freshened up. I don’t know about you, but I need a shower. Besides, it’s getting late and I need to rest."

Seema giggled. "A shower will be good. After that couch dance for Ron, I really need a shower."

Jenny and Seema showered in the dancer’s dressing room. When they had finished, Jenny suggested they quit for the night. Seema quickly agreed.

They then dressed in standard clothing. They went to the club’s office to settle up for the night. The club manager was surprised and pleased with Seema’s earnings for her first night. As Jenny had told her, the club manager kept ten percent of the money Seema had earned.

"Where are you staying Seema?" the manager asked.

"She’ll be staying with me," Jenny offered.

Seema silently nodded her agreement.

"Very well. We’ll see you both tomorrow night." The manager then stared at Seema. "Don’t you even think of running away. We will find you, and I guarantee you will not like the treatment you get when you return. Understand?"

"Yes, ma’am. I understand." Seema knew better than to question the manager.

As the girls left The Wild West, Seema asked Jenny, "Why did you so quickly tell the club manager I would be staying with you?"

"It’s simple," Jenny replied. "I have an extra bedroom, and you would not like staying at the club. Any girl that stays at the club ends up being used as a prostitute whether she likes it or not. I felt you needed a place you could relax and feel safe. Now, come on. It’s only a few blocks to my apartment."

The girls continued chatting as they walked to Jenny’s apartment.

"Thank you, Jenny. I am happy you are my trainer at The Wild West. You have been nice to me. How much will you charge me to stay with you?" Seema asked.

"Oh I don’t know. We’ll come to an agreement once we see how you do at the club. All right?" Jenny replied.

Once they arrived at Jenny’s apartment, it was a tired Seema that showered and soon headed off to bed. She quickly fell asleep and slept soundly until the next morning.

The girls slept late the next day. After eating and before going to The Wild West, Seema practiced her dancing. Jenny had a pole in an area where she practiced in her apartment. Seema was soon dancing smoothly and provocatively. Jenny was impressed with the rapid progress her young trainee was making.

Seema then took a hot shower and used Jenny’s razor to shave her pubic bush and under her arms. As she dressed, she found her panties seemed to be rubbing her in a totally new way. She enjoyed the erotic sensations she was getting from her freshly shaved pussy.

"This evening you will get your chance to dance on stage. I hope you do well. Mr. Tamraj will probably be watching. I think he will be pleased. If he is, you will have a much easier time working at The Wild West, and you can make a lot of money."

The girls relaxed until later that evening when it was time to go to The Wild West.

Seema picked out her own costume for the evening from the club’s dressing room. She selected a pale green lingerie set. The bikini type of bra and panties left little to the imagination. The set came with a matching nearly floor length robe that was made of only slightly heavier material than the rest of the outfit.

When Seema followed Jenny out onto the club’s main floor, she found the lighting made her gown glow like a pale green apparition. She seemed to have become a beautiful ghost floating across the floor. Almost every man in the place turned to look at her as she followed Jenny to the side of the stage.

Seema was getting nervous again. She knew her turn on the stage was coming soon. As she waited her turn, the nervous girl sipped a glass of wine. She had found that a little wine helped calm her nerves. Finally, Jenny leaned over and whispered in Seema’s ear. "It’s your turn on stage. Just do your best. You’re a lovely young girl and the men will love you."

With her legs shaking, Seema climbed the steps to the stage. As the music began, she handed Jenny her robe and began her dance. She strutted and swayed around the elevated platform. Even though she was frightened and shaking like a leaf in a gale, she didn’t let anyone else know it. Seema appeared confident to the men around the stage. Those closest to the stage, could see her hands shaking as she removed her top and tossed it to Jenny between her two-song set.

Jenny had been right. The men around the stage seemed to love Seema. Her young fresh good looks and her obvious nervousness had them hooting and hollering in appreciation of her efforts. Many of them threw money onto the stage floor. Several men approached the edge of the stage with money in their hands and beckoned Seema to come to them.

Swallowing her nerves, Seema approached the men one at a time and bent over. Thus, she allowed them to touch her. With broad smiles on their faces, the men stuffed money into her thin panties. As they did so, they were allowed to pat her ass or tits.

It was a grateful Seema that heard the end of her second dance song, meaning her first time on stage was complete. She smiled at her appreciative audience as she gathered the money they had thrown onto the stage for her.

When she returned to the table next to the stage, she sat with the other girls waiting their turn to dance. Seema found she had made almost twenty dollars.

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania

That was just a little less than Jenny had made the previous evening.

Jenny smiled at her. "See baby, you can do very well dancing here. Just don’t piss off Tamraj."

"Speaking of Mr. Tamraj, here he comes," one of the other girls said to alert her tablemates.

Tamraj had been watching Seema’s first attempt at dancing on stage. With a broad smile for the benefit of his customers, he approached the girls.

"You did a good job, Seema. Keep it up and I won’t have to do any advertising in your home town."

The other girls all lowered their eyes. They too had all been forced to pose for nude, or nearly nude, photographs when they had first started dancing at The Wild West. They too had been threatened as Seema had been by Mr. Tamraj. They understood the implied threat was not only meant for Seema but them as well.

Seema replied, "Yes, Sir."

Mr. Tamraj then turned and left the main floor. As he disappeared into the back of the club, Seema’s smile returned. Even Mr. Tamraj couldn’t dampen her excitement at making so much money in such a short time. She realized she could not only continue to send money to her family but probably increase the amount she sent.

Over the course of the evening, Seema’s dancing became smoother and more exciting to the men surrounding the stage. Her self-confidence grew rapidly as well. In addition to her stage dancing, Seema convinced several men to allow her to entertain them in the couch room.

Seema was an exhausted but very pleased girl as she walked with Jenny to the older girl’s apartment late that night.

As they slowly walked, Jenny spoke to her trainee, "Seema, you’re a natural. Your dancing is excellent for your first night on stage, and you have a fresh and inviting way of getting men to take you to the couch room. You will do well at The Wild West. I don’t think there is much more I can teach you. From now on, I will be nearby, but you will be on your own."

Over the next days and weeks, Seema grew more and more confident in her ability to entertain the men that came into The Wild West. As her skills as a dancer improved, she developed her own group of men that came into the club just to see her. Those men paid her well for her time and intimate couch room attentions.

Seema was soon rivaling Jenny in the number of followers she had and the income she made. She was able to not only continue to send money to her family, but she had increased the amount she sent. Even though she paid Jenny to stay with her and sent money to her mother, Seema quickly built up a good amount of savings.

In spite of a good natured rivalry at The Wild West between Seema and Jenny, the two girls became close friends. Seema continued to share Jenny’s apartment, and Jenny became Seema’s trusted mentor.

One man in particular came to The Wild West just to see Seema. Over the next several months, Ron tried to get to The Wild West to see her at least once every couple of weeks, if not more.

Ron was eventually able to convince Seema to go out to dinner with him a couple of times on evenings before she was scheduled to go into work at the club. Even though he treated her with respect, she noticed he seemed to ask a lot of personal questions about her. He wanted to know about her family, her education, and her past employment. Ron asked the same questions he had asked Seema that first night at The Wild West. Since she felt she had nothing to hide, she freely answered his questions.

Then one night, Seema walked out of the dressing room onto the main floor of The Wild West. She was wearing her favorite flowing lime green negligee. She had worn it before and knew it nicely accented her golden skin.

Ron met her just as she exited the dressing room and said, "You look absolutely delicious in that outfit." He gently pulled her off to the side. He was dressed in a business suit and tie and carried a briefcase. "Seema, is there somewhere we can speak quietly?" 

The question surprised Seema. She usually sat with Ron at a table then went to couch room for a private dance or two. But if Ron wanted to talk with her privately, she would do so.

"Yes! There is usually an empty office or two this time of day. Is something wrong, Ron?" Seema was somewhat concerned. Ron had never worn a suit to the club and had never needed to have it quiet while they talked. She also wondered why he was carrying a briefcase.

"No! There’s nothing at all wrong. I would just like to ask you something, and the music is much too loud to be heard well. I want you to hear what I have to say, and I want to clearly hear your response."

Seema led Ron into an empty office. He closed the door behind them. With the door closed, Seema threw her arms around Ron’s neck and pressed her sensuous body tightly to his. She was startled and disappointed when he pushed her away. He asked her to take a seat. She sat quietly as Ron placed his brief case on the desk and took a seat across from her.

He began to speak. "Seema, I have an offer for you. My full name is Ronald Stanton. I am the owner of a large company that sells security and defense software to my government and those governments friendly to the United States. I negotiate billion dollar deals with heads of state on an almost weekly basis. Now, I find myself very nervous dealing with you."

"You know you don’t need to be nervous with me," Seema interrupted.

"Please don’t say anything until I have finished. This is hard enough already." Ron then continued, "I have checked your educational background and work history. Your supervisors at the accounting firm gave you a very good recommendation. You have the requirements to fill an open position I have. This is the hard part for me. More important than your background and history, I want you close to me. I am based in Chicago in the United States, but my company has me traveling all over the world. In all my travels, I have never met anyone quite like you. I know I am twice your age, but I find myself wanting to be with you more and more. You make me feel like a teenager again."

Seema smiled broadly, but said nothing. Inside, her heart seemed to be beating so rapidly it felt like it was about to leap out of her chest. In spite of her rising excitement, Seema sat silently.

Ron continued, "Seema, I want you to be my personal assistant. I want you to travel with me, make the arrangements for all of my appointments, and manage my household and personal finances. You will be paid well and I will cover all of your expenses while you are with me. I can make no further promises beyond that at this time. I care for you, and if my heart and emotions are allowed to have their way…." He paused. "Well, I can’t say what may happen. Are you interested in becoming my personal assistant? The pay is good, and you’ll get to see a great deal of the world."

Seema was in shock. She had a difficult time getting her words to come out properly. "I…I, uh I’d love to take your offer Ron, but I can’t." A tear formed in the corner of her eyes. "I have a contract with Mr. Tamraj that has well over two years remaining. So I…."

Ron held up his hand to silence Seema, opened his brief case, and removed a multi-paged document. "Do you mean this contract?" Ron smiled as he slid the document across the desk to Seema. It was the contract between Seema Patel and Mr. Tamraj.

"Yes, Sir. That is the contract. There are also some photographs he took of me. He threatened to use them in advertising near my family’s home if I ever left or caused him any trouble. If he did that, it would bring great shame to my family."

Again, Ron interrupted Seema. "Are these the pictures you’re talking about?" He pulled a folder from his briefcase and tossed it onto the desk. All the erotic pictures of Seema spread out over the table. A small camera memory stick was in the pile as well.

Seema bowed her head in shame. A tear fell from her eye. "Yes, Sir. Those are the photographs. I am so ashamed of them. I wish you had not seem them."

"Seema, these pictures are unimportant now. They are yours do with as you wish. My offer is real. Would you like to be my personal assistant? If you don’t want to take the offer, I understand. Regardless of your decision, you are no longer under contract to Mr. Tamraj. You are free of him. He has no hold on you anymore. You may stay and work here if you like or move on with your life. It is completely up to you now."

"Are you serious, Ron? How did you get Mr. Tamraj to give you my contract and those photographs?"

"You would be surprised to find out the kind of response I got when I made a little comment about the authorities investigating all of his businesses. Guys like Tamraj will become very cooperative when they see the government may get involved in their business. It’s the same all over the world," Ron said with a chuckle.

"Do you really want me to be your personal assistant? I’m a dancer here at The Wild West." Seema was nearly in shock.

"Yes, I am serious, Seema. I know very well where we are. What is your desire?" he asked with a wide grin.

Seema jumped up, threw her arms around Ron’s neck, and kissed him. This time, Ron responded by passionately returning the kiss.

When Seema breathlessly broke the kiss, the girl was practically in tears. "Oh yes, Ron! Yes, yes, yes! I do so want to be your personal assistant. I promise to do my best to serve you well."

"Good! Would you like to return to your apartment now, or would you consent to having dinner with me? Or, do you need a bit of time to consider your options?" Ron asked.

"I don’t need any time to think about it. I have been hoping you felt the same way about me as I feel about you. All I need is enough time to change my clothes. I don’t think you want to take me to dinner dressed in this lingerie."

Ron smiled at the beautiful young lady he had just hired as she rapidly gathered the documents and pictures lying on the desk. He laughed and said, "I’d enjoy taking you anywhere dressed in that outfit. However, it may be just a bit drafty out in the streets of Mumbai."

Seema giggled as she stuffed the contract and pictures back into the folder and practically ran out the door of the office she and Ron had been using. "I need a few minutes to change. I’ll be right back," she shouted back over her shoulder.

It took Seema less than five minutes to change into her street clothes. She was beaming with happiness as she came out of the dancer’s dressing room for the last time.

Published 
Written by Luckymann
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments