Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Karma Has Its Way

"A naive young Indian girls is blackmailed into dancing at a Mumbai strip club."

6
1 Comment 1
8.6k Views 8.6k
8.5k words 8.5k words
Seema Patel was a lovely young woman. She was twenty-one years old and had recently graduated from college. She had gotten the high marks in all of her classes and had graduated with honors. Her mother, Asha Patel, and her younger brother, Manish, were both very proud of her.

It had not been easy for Seema. She had grown up as part of a traditional family in a small village in central India. Her father was a good man who had worked hard at low paying jobs just to keep his family fed and a roof over their heads. In spite of their financial difficulties, he had refused to allow his wife to work outside their home. He had always held that a wife’s job was to see to the household and tend to the children. Given the long held beliefs of his family and culture, he had made a major concession to the modern world by allowing his daughter to attend school beyond a basic level.

Unfortunately, Mr. Patel had died several years earlier in an accident at work. He had no personal insurance and there was very little compensation from his employer. Thus, Asha Patel was forced to take work using the only skills she possessed. She cleaned homes and did laundry for some of the wealthier families in their village. She not only allowed Seema to continue attending school, she encouraged her daughter to go on to college and excel in her chosen field.

Neither of Seema’s parents were educated people. Seema was the first of her family to attend school beyond the first few levels. In the face of her many challenges, Seema graduated with honors in mathematics and accounting.

Even her own body had been a challenge for Seema. As she matured, she became a beautiful young lady. At graduation, she was five feet four inches tall, weighed about 115 pounds, had a well pronounce chest and a small round butt that wiggled as she walked. Long curly hair framed her beautifully rounded face in a shiny black halo. Her eyes were dark pools that had a hypnotic effect on many of the boys in her classes.

"Mama, how can I concentrate on my studies when the boys want to be around me and talk to me all the time? And Mama, some of them make me feel strange inside when they are close to me." Seema often asked for her mother’s advise.

The young woman always got the same answer from her mother. "Seema, you’re a pretty girl. The boys are just being normal. You must ignore them and study even harder."

Seema listened to her mother and studied even harder. None of the boys in her classes ever had an opportunity to get close to Seema. She was friendly enough, but she just didn’t have time for the boys. As a result of all her hard work, Seema had won many awards for her academic abilities and finished with top honors from her school.

One evening, several weeks after her graduation, a lady came to the Patel home looking for Seema. She was a recruiter representing an employment agency. She had a job offer for the young woman.

Seema’s high marks in mathematics and accounting had gotten the attention of a large accounting firm. They wanted her to come to their main office for an interview. If she passed the interview, Seema would be offered an entry-level job.

The recruiter told Seema and her family about the accounting company that had made the offer of employment. "This accounting firm is a reputable company. They pay well and have never treated their employees badly."

Seema was excited about her prospects with the accounting firm. The offer of a good job was a welcome turn of events for the poor Patel family. The problem was that the accounting firm was located in Mumbai. If Seema accepted the job, she would be a long hard bus ride away from her home village and her family. After several tearful hours of discussing the offer with her family, it was decided that Seema would go to Mumbai seeking the offered job.

It was a happy but tearful group of family and friends that accompanied Seema to the village bus stop. The recruiter was there as well. She was going to accompany Seema on the journey. The recruiter had told the family that if Seema for some reason did not get the job, it would be her responsibility to bring her home.

Seema easily past her pre-employment interview. She then passed all the other tests as well. She was offered a job as an entry-level combination bookkeeper-secretary. Her starting salary was more than adequate. It was actually large by her village’s standards. Seema would be able to send some money home to her family every week. Along with the job came a small apartment that was close enough for her to walk to her new job. She was also given a small advance against her pay to help her get settled in. After she signed a multi-year contract, she was shown to her new apartment for the night.

The next day Seema arrived at work a little early. Her early arrival made a good impression on her new employer. She was assigned to work with one of their top accountants on the accounts he was responsible for. She was also to be his receptionist. As is customary in many fields, the accountant met with the clients while Seema did most of the actual accounting work.

Seema didn’t mind the heavy work load. It helped keep her mind off her loneliness. She missed her family and friends back in her home village. However, she was determined to make it on her own. She refused to disappoint her family’s faith in her and waste her hard work in school.

Seema wrote to her mother once or twice a week. In those letters she described her job, how much she liked it, and how well she was doing. When her pay began coming in, she happily sent some of it home to her mother.

Seema had been on the job for about three weeks. She had made a very favorable impression on her supervising accountant and some of the company executives. Her accounting skills were all they had expected and more. Her interaction with the clients that came to the office was beyond reproach. She had already been given a small raise in salary. With the increase in salary, she had begun sending a little more of it home to her mother.

Then one day a client came into the office that made Seema fell very uncomfortable. Though she couldn’t pinpoint what it was about this particular client that bothered her, she knew he was not a man to be trusted.

Perhaps it was his physical appearance. He stood well over six feet tall and weighed about three hundred pounds. He towered over the much smaller Seema. His inexpensive suit was too small for him, and his belly was poking out between his shirt buttons. He didn’t seem to fit in with the other clients Seema had met. She could not believe this man was her employer’s best client.

Maybe it was his overly familiar greeting that bothered her. Even with her desk between them, the man intimidated Seema. With a toothy grin, he bent over close to Seema’s face. She could smell alcohol on his breath.

He stroked her upper arm and said to Seema, "Well, hello young lady. You look like a delicious little morsel. Care for a bite to eat, my dear?"

Seema had no experience in handling such an aggressive and rude man. So, all she could do was politely reject his offer. "No thank you, Sir."

This man didn’t give up. "Are you sure? We can have a good time over lunch. I can make it all right with your supervisor. How about it, sweetie?"

She again politely rejected his offer by saying, "No thank you, Sir. I have a great deal of work to do."

"We’ll soon see about that." With a smirk, the man turned and left Seema. Mr. Tamraj took Seema’s rejection as a challenge. He stared back at her as he walked away.

For some reason, the stare was frightening to Seema. A chill ran up the girl’s spine. She thought his last comment sounded almost like a threat.

Mr. Tamraj was one of the accounting firm’s best clients. He owned several businesses, and Seema’s employer did the accounting work for all of them. He paid them a great deal of money in accounting fees each month.

Seema was expected to be nice to all the clients she met, especially Mr. Tamraj. She didn’t know how she could be nice to this man without seeming to accept his rude advances.

A week later, Seema was called in to see the office manager. She was directed to sit in the chair opposite the manager’s desk. With his eyes downcast, he quietly spoke to her, "I am very sorry, Seema. We have to let you go."

Seema was in shock. "Why? What mistake did I make? If you tell me what I did wrong, I will make amends. I really want to keep my job. Please Sir."

"There is nothing I can do. I am so very sorry. Seema, you have done nothing wrong. As a matter of fact, you have worked out much better than any of our other recruits. Unfortunately, it seems Mr. Tamraj has bought your contract from us. So, for the next three years, you will be working for him. We are so sorry, Seema." The manager seemed to be truly sorry for her. The weeping girl slowly rose from her seat and returned to her desk.

Mr. Tamraj was waiting for her when she returned to her desk to retrieve her personal belongings. "You’re mine now, sweetheart. Do a good job and do what you are told and you will make a good living. Disobey and you will be punished severely. Do you understand?" he snarled.

Through her sobs the frightened young woman answered, "Yes, Sir. I understand." Tears freely flowed down her cheeks.

"Good. Follow me." Mr. Tamraj led Seema out of the office building and into the rear seat of a large black car.

Oddly enough, her new boss didn’t try to make advances on her once in his car. He simply asked, "Seema, can you dance?"

"N-n-no, Sir. I never learned to dance." She answered.

"That’s too bad. No matter! Never mind for now. As pretty as you are, you can still make me a fortune. I will have one of the other girls teach you to dance."

"Sir, why do I need to learn to dance?" Seema didn’t understand what kind of job required her to have the ability to dance.

"Don’t worry about it for now. We are going to the other side of Mumbai and it will take a while. Just relax and enjoy the ride."

"Yes, Sir." Seema had never been to a city as large as Mumbai. So, she did enjoy the ride. There was so much to see along the way.

She couldn’t help it. The question kept going through her mind as they rode across Mumbai. ‘Why do I need to learn to dance?’ The girl just could not forget about it. Again she asked Mr. Tamraj. "Sir, I really want to know. Why do I need to learn to dance?"

Tamraj pulled his hand back to slap Seema’s face. He then thought better of it. Instead he grabbed her upper arm and pulled her forward until they were face to face. She reeled backwards from the stench of his alcohol laced breath. He pulled her forward again with a jerk.

When they were nearly nose to nose, he hissed at her, "I told you not to worry about that for now. So, shut the fuck up about the dancing. You will be taught to dance. Now, not another word about it!" Tamraj released her arm and pushed her back into the car's seat.

Rubbing her arm, Seema reluctantly bowed to her new boss’ demand. "Yes, Sir."

After about an hour’s ride, Mr. Tamraj’s car pulled behind a large nightclub. It was called The Wild West. It was located in an area of Mumbai where many of the upscale western hotels were nearby. The Wild West was frequented by many of the tourists and businessmen that stayed in those hotels while in Mumbai.

Tamraj’s car came to a stop in a place reserved just for him. The gaudy neon signs all around the outside of the club were glowing brightly even in the late afternoon daylight. They were advertising the alcohol available inside. More importantly to Seema’s immediate future, the signs advertised the dancing girls that worked there.

"Is this where I will be doing your books, Sir?" Seema naively asked.

"No! You will not be doing my books. Now, follow me." Mr. Tamraj used his key to unlock the steel door and led Seema through it. The door led into the rear of the club. They went down a dark hallway and entered a large comfortable looking office. "Sit there." Mr. Tamraj pointed to a chair in a corner of the office while he pushed a button on his intercom.

When his secretary answered the intercom, he told her, "Have one of the older girls come in here please. I think Jenny will do."

The voice on the intercom replied, "Yes, Sir."

In just a few minutes, a girl entered the office. She was a pretty girl that seemed to be in her late twenties. She was about 5 feet 8 inches tall, had light skin, blue eyes, and long straight blond hair. Most shocking to Seema was that she was wearing nothing but a light blue bra and panty set that was so thin it hid nothing from the view of anyone who cared to look. She could easily see the girl was slender with large breasts. Seema was embarrassed for herself as well as this girl, Jenny. She could even see her hard nipples. What was most shocking to the naive young women was this girl had shaved her private parts.

The girl smiled at Mr. Tamraj and said, "Yes, Sir. What can I do for you, Sir?"

Nodding toward Seema, Mr. Tamraj told the girl what he wanted her to do. "Jenny, this is Seema. She’s new and will be working here. She doesn’t know how to dance. I want you to teach her everything you know about dancing, how our business here works, and how to please our customers. Be sure to get her a costume that will show off her best features, especially those tits. Help her with a little make-up as well. That will be all for now."

He continued and directed his instructions to Seema, "Seema, go with…"

Seema sat unmoving. She was in shock at what she had just heard and seen.

"SEEMA!" he shouted.

"Y-y-yes, Sir," she stuttered.

"Seema, you go with Jenny. Pay attention to everything she tells. Do as you are told. Jenny will be your trainer for the next several days. Remember what I told you in the car about the punishment. Jenny can tell you what that can mean. Now get out of my office."

Shaking from fear and confusion, Seema followed Jenny out of Tamraj’s office door and farther down the dark hallway. Jenny led the frightened girl to a well-lit room. One wall of the room was lined with several sinks and mirrors. Another wall was lined with comfortable looking sofas. The remaining two walls were covered with racks of colorful clothing. The racks were filled with lingerie for them to use while working. "This room is the dressing room for the dancers. They also come here to relax and freshen up between dances," Jenny told Seema.

Seema’s escort looked carefully at the small girl then rustled through the racks of flimsy nightwear. "Let’s see. You’re about 5’3". Right? You weight what, about 110 pounds? Right?"

"I’m 5’4" and 115 pounds. Why?"

"Don’t be stupid, Seema. I need your sizes to dress you for work tonight. Your tits?" Jenny demanded.

Self consciously, Seema looked down at her breasts and asked, "What about them?"

"What the hell size are your tits. Come on Seema. Get with it! I don’t have time to piss around with you. I’m losing money standing her with you. Now, what size cup do you wear?" Jenny was getting irritable.

"Uh, there Cs. I wear a C-cup bra."

"Fine, this ought to do for tonight." Jenny tossed a thin black floor length negligee with matching panties and bra to Seema. "Put this on. Hurry up. We need to get out on the floor."

"Jenny, I can’t wear this in public. People can see right through it. I can’t let people see me like this. Please, can’t you find something else?" Seema begged her escort.

"No! Put that shit on. Hurry up, damn it! Don’t be so damn stupid. You’re here so people can look at you." Jenny ordered, "If you don’t put that shit on right now, I’ll simply tell Mr. Tamraj and let him handle you. Believe me, you don’t want him training you. He starts by beating you until you can barely walk. He has a way of beating a girl so no marks are left on her body, but you won’t be able to sit or even bend over without pain for two or three nights. A couple of the girls told me he even roughly fucked them in the ass when the beatings didn’t get the results he wanted. So, I suggest you do as I tell you."

Seema resigned herself to follow Jenny’s instruction. Shaking like a leaf in a storm, the girl removed her own clothes and put the flimsy outfit on. As she dressed, she agreed to do whatever Jenny told her to do. "OK Jenny. But, what am I supposed to do?"

Jenny gave Seema her instructions on how to conduct herself on the strip club’s main floor. "Tonight nothing. You just follow me and smile a lot. If a customer brushes your arm, smile at him and keep following me. If one of them pats your ass, giggle but keep walking. Some customers get down right bold and will reach out and squeeze a tit or your ass. If one does that smile and say to him, ‘Maybe later,’ and keep following me. Ask me anything you like whenever you can. Oh, and one more thing. Speak English unless you are certain your customer is Indian and speaks a language you understand."

Seema stared at Jenny with her mouth gaping open. The poor girl was in shock again. "Do you mean I am supposed to let strange men touch me?"

Laughing, Jenny replied, "That’s the idea, sweetie. While they’re feeling you up, they’re drinking the booze that Tamraj sells."

While she was dressing she asked her trainer a question. "Jenny, you said you were loosing money. Do you make much money working here?"

"Yes! A hard working girl can make a good deal of money in a place like this. This is one of Mr. Tamraj’s best clubs. The other clubs he owns are dumps with cheap customers. If you don’t do well here, he will send you to one of them. The customers here pay and tip nicely for the opportunity to spend some time with the girls that work at this club. Letting them fondle us is just part of the job. They’re usually gentlemen about it too. If they like us, they’ll pay extra to have us rub our bodies all over them. You watch me tonight. Tomorrow it will be your turn to do a little work and maybe make a little money. You will be expected to give Tamraj a cut of your money, but not all that much. He takes ten percent of what you make. As young and pretty as you are, you can make a lot of money. Just learn to relax and enjoy the attentions of strangers. Now, hurry up. We need to do your make-up before we head out on the floor." Jenny was still impatient with her trainee.

Once she was finished with Seema’s make-up, Jenny led her trainee out to the strip club’s main floor. The first thing Seema noticed was how loud the music was. She also noticed how dim the lights were. Some of the lights were a dim purple in color. They made some of the girls’ costumes seem to glow. The brightest area in the club was a stage located at the back of the main floor.

As the two girls walked across the large room, several men reached out and stroked Jenny’s arm. A few of them did the same to Seema. One man patted her wiggling ass as she passed. He looked western.

Jenny looked back, smiled, and said to him, "Hi Robert. I’ll be back, baby. I need to go dance right now. Don’t worry. Don’t I always take care of you?"

Robert nodded and smiled at Jenny as the two girls walked away.

Jenny escorted Seema to a table next to the stage where two other girls were seated. Jenny introduced Seema to the girls before climbing the steps to the stage. The loud music started and Jenny gyrated to the beat. She cupped her tits and thrust them out as if offering them to the crowd of cheering men. She rhythmically wiggled her ass and vulgarly spread her legs showing the crowd her shaved pussy through her thin panties. Jenny was a very popular dancer. As the second song of a two-song set began, the blond dancer seductively removed her bra and tossed it to the girls seated nearby. She fondled and squeezed her own tits and continued to offer them to the men closest to her.

Seema was working hard to suppress the shock she was feeling. She could not understand how anyone could behave like that in a public place and in front of all those strange men?

As her second song came to an end, Jenny turned her back to the men, bent over, and wiggled her ass and shaved pussy at them. Her audience cheered wildly and began throwing money onto the stage at Jenny’s feet. She gathered the money and rejoined Seema and the other girls.

One of the other girls at the table took the stage and started her set by removing her bra. She was not as well endowed as Jenny, but the men seemed to appreciate her just the same.

"Wow, Jenny! Did you make a lot of money with your dance?" Seema asked. The dancer had picked up more money from the stage floor than Asha Patel made in a week of doing laundry and cleaning houses.

Jenny bent over and spoke with Seema. "No. That was only about twenty dollars or so. It was just a few tips. Come on. I’ll show you how and where the real money is made." Jenny then led Seema over to the man who had hugged the older girl as they had walked across the floor a short while ago.

Jenny sat on his lap and indicated Seema should sit in a chair next to him. "Hi baby. I told you I’d be back. Did you like my dance?"

"You know I did, but I’d love to get a bit more of a private dance if it’s alright." As the man spoke to Jenny, he softly rubbed and patted her ass.

Jenny cooed and laid her head on the man’s shoulder. "Sounds like fun to me too, Robert. Same money?"

"Yes, same money," he replied.

Jenny introduced Seema to her customer and explained to her that remembering his name made him feel closer to her. "This is Seema. She is my trainee. Would you mind if she followed us to the other room and watched how I take care of my favorite customer? It won’t cost any more."

He answered, "Sure Jenny. She can watch if she wants to." He then patted Seema’s knee and said, "Shall we go?"

The cuddled up couple stood and headed toward a doorway at the far end of the main floor. Seema followed quietly.

When they entered the private couch-dance room, Seema noted it was filled with many short sofas. The sofas all had seatbacks that were leaned back far more than normal. Sitting on one of the couches put a person in position that was close to lying down.

LeraBosto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeraBosto



A few couples were already in the couch room. They seemed to be in various stages of amorous cuddling. Most of the girls were nude, or nearly so.

Jenny picked a sofa in a darkened corner of the room and had Robert sit on one end. She had Seema sit on the other end of the sofa and to the left of Robert. The sofas were built such that it was natural to lie back in a semi-reclined position.

Then, as the music started, Jenny dropped her top to the floor and began writhing on the partially reclined man. In a short time, Jenny was rubbing her tits and hardened nipples over Robert’s face. He sucked her nipples every chance he got.

Seema saw Robert’s right hand slide up the inside of Jenny’s left leg and stroke her thinly covered nether lips. He quickly slipped his fingers under Jenny’s panties and petted her wet slit.

Seema was carefully watching what Jenny and Robert were doing. She was so intent on what she was seeing that her own breasts tingled and her nipples hardened. She could even feel her own pussy getting damp. She was caught up in what Jenny and Robert were doing. She did not see his left hand reach out to her. She gasped sharply and jumped when he gently squeezed her right tit. He was the first man to touch her that way. She was frightened but did not resist Robert’s attention to her tit. She gasped again when he gently pinched her nipple.

After fondling Seema’s right tit for a little while, Robert slid his arm around her waist. He slowly pulled Seema to his side and kissed her cheek. "It’s okay sweetheart. I won’t hurt you."

When Jenny smiled and nodded at her, Seema relaxed a little and laid her head on Robert’s left shoulder. He raised his left hand from her waist, cupped Seema’s left tit, and slowly massaged it.

In the mean time, Jenny had slid down Robert’s body and was rubbing his hard cock through his pants with her hands. She then bent over and kissed and nibbled the tent his cock had formed in Robert’s pants.

Eventually, the second of two songs, and Robert’s time with Jenny, was at an end. Seema watched him count out fifty dollars and hand it to Jenny. The stripper smiled and gave him a passionate kiss. He then rearranged his clothes and got up to leave.

He smiled at Seema and handed her five dollars. "You have a real nice set of tits, Seema. I hope to see you again real soon.

Seema could only stare at the money in her hand. Jenny smiled at her trainee. "Was that so hard to take, Seema?"

"No it wasn’t. He gave me five dollars to feel my tits. Do you make that much money all the time?" The girl asked.

"No, not all the time. Some times I make a lot more, sometimes a little less. But now you know how I make money here. Sure it’s sometimes uncomfortable, but I’ve never been hurt. If you do a good job of making these men think you really like them, you can make a lot of money too. You will need to give Tamraj 10% of whatever you make. The rest is yours. Now come on. I need to freshen up before I dance on stage again. I dance on stage about four or five times a night. Then follow that with a private dance if I can sell myself to one of the men here."

Jenny then led Seema back to the dressing room where the popular dancer could freshen up and relaxed until it was her time to dance again.

Seema had a million questions running through her head, but only a few seemed to come to the surface. "Jenny, do you do what you do because you really like your customers? Or, is it just for the money? How can you so easily show all of your private parts and let them feel all over your body?"

"Like them?" Jenny reached into her little clutch purse and pulled out a large wad of money. More money than Seema had ever seen at one time. "This is what I like. These men are merely the way to get it. I saw you took the five dollars that Robert gave you. Do you think he gave that to you because he likes you? Hell no! He gave it to you because you have a nice set of tits and you let him fondle them."

About the time Jenny started redoing her make-up an older woman walked into the dressing room. With a firm voice, she spoke to the girls. "Mr. Tamraj wants you two in his office, now."

Before Jenny or Seema could reply, the woman turned on her heels and left.

Seema asked, "Who was that?"

"That was the club manager. She’s in charge whenever Mr. Tamraj is not here. She expects the girls to work just as hard as Mr. Tamraj does. We better get going. Mr. Tamraj does not like to be kept waiting."

Jenny and Seema hustled down the hallway and entered Mr. Tamraj’s office. He rose to meet them as they entered.

Thanks for coming in so promptly ladies. Jenny, have a seat."

Tamraj put his arm over Seema’s shoulder. "Seema, you look as beautiful in that nightgown as I thought you would. I need to take some pictures of you for your file. Please stand by that poster." He indicated where he wanted Seema to stand. The brightly colored poster boldly advertised the dancing girls available at The Wild West.

"Mr. Tamraj, I cannot have my picture taken dressed like this. It would shame my whole family if I…." 

Seema yelped in pain as Tamraj tightly squeezed the back of her neck. He quickly released her and hissed, "Bitch, I told you to get over next to that fucking poster so I can take some pictures of your ass. I own you for the next three years. I don’t give a fuck what your family thinks. Now get your ass over there. You better smile too, if you know what’s good for you."

With a gasping voice, the shocked Seema acknowledged her instructions. She croaked, "Yes, Sir."

As she started walking toward the poster Tamraj firmly grabbed Seema by an ass cheek and continued, "Move it, bitch! I haven’t got all day."

Seema yelped again but kept walking to the poster. She did her best to put on as pleasant an expression as she could.

Tamraj had picked up a digital camera from his desk as Seema moved into place next to the poster. He immediately began taking pictures. She followed his instructions and posed as provocatively as she could.

"Okay. Now drop the robe! I want to get a better view of those tits."

Slowly, Seema let the thin robe slide off her shoulders. She caught it with her bent elbows as it slid down her back. She let it wrap around her waist. Her nipples were easily seen through her bra’s thin material. When Tamraj gestured, she let the robe fall to the floor. Her black pubic bush was clearly visible through her panties.

Tamraj stepped forward and cupped his hand over her pubic mound.

Seema was frozen with fear. She gasped and tears flowed down her cheeks, but she did not move.

Tamraj ordered, "This will have to go. Shave that pussy before you start tomorrow." "Now drop the robe and lose the bra."

With trembling hands, Seema removed her bra. Her firm young tits stood proudly on her chest. They had no sag at all.

Tamraj smiled and took a few more pictures before walking up to his newest dancer. Almost gently, he fondled her tits and nipples. Under his practiced hand, Seema’s nipples quickly grew hard and protruded from the tender flesh below them.

Tamraj stepped back and again took a few pictures. "Get dressed and go sit next to Jenny. I want to check the pictures before you go back to work."

"Yes, Sir." Seema quietly did as she had been told. She picked up her bra and robe and moved toward Jenny.

Mr. Tamraj put the camera’s memory card in the slot of his photo processor. As the machine printed out hard copies of the pictures, he expressed his approval. "Yes! These will do nicely. Come here Seema."

Seema instantly stood and went to Tamraj. It was a shock to see the pictures of her self so crudely displayed.

"I’ll keep these in your file. We’ll take some more tomorrow after you shave that pussy. If you work hard for me, they will stay there. Don’t work hard, get disrespectful with me, my managers, or the customers, or try to leave without my permission and I will make certain your family and friends all see these pictures. I may even to do a little advertising in your little village using some of these shots. Do you understand?

She tearfully replied, "Yes, Sir. I understand."

"Good! Now get back to work." Jenny and Seema quickly walked toward Mr. Tamraj’s door. "Don’t forget to shave that pussy!" He called after them.

Jenny and Seema returned to the dancer’s dressing room where Jenny helped her trainee freshen up. They reapplied her make-up and brushed her shiny black hair. The girls were soon ready to go out on the main floor again.

Jenny headed for the stage and Seema sat with a different pair of dancers at a nearby table. These new girls said they envied Jenny. Though they were very lovely themselves, they reluctantly admitted Jenny was the best looking and most talented dancer there.

One of them encouraged their new friend. "Seema, if you learn to dance well, you can make as much money as Jenny does. Dancing and good looks equal money in this joint. You are as pretty as any of us. All you have to do is dance well, and the men will be lining up to give you money for a little of your time."

Seema smiled. She had already decided to make the best of her situation, even if it was working as an exotic dancer at The Wild West. She could still send her family money. They didn’t have to ever find out how she was earning it.

Over the rest of the evening, Jenny entertained several more men in the couch room. They all paid her well. In addition, she made a tidy sum from the men who surrounded the stage while she danced.

Seema even made a good deal more than a day’s pay at the accounting firm while she accompanied Jenny into the couch room. The men had always agreed to have her come along as an observer.

One of Jenny’s regular customers, an older American businessman, patted Seema on her thigh and asked her. "How do you like your new line of work, honey?"

With a shaky voice Seema replied, "I don’t know, Sir. I haven’t really done anything yet. I am so nervous. I’ve never done anything like this before."

The customer then encouraged the rookie, "Well then Seema, I think it’s about time you made a little money. My name is Jim. Jenny will tell you I can be very generous. Jenny, I’ll pay you the same as always. Why don’t you help this pretty little thing learn to give a good lap dance? I like rookies, and she needs to learn sometime."

Jenny agreed to his request. "If you’re sure, I’ll be happy to help her do a good job for you. It’s my job to train her any way."

Jenny then pulled Seema to her feet. "Take your robe off, Seema."

Slowly, with shaking hands, the nervous girl removed her robe and tossed it to the arm of the sofa.

"Very nice," Jim commented as he looked up and down Seema’s young body.

Seema was shaking like a leaf but smiled at Jim’s compliment. "Thank you, Sir."

Jenny had Seema kneel between Jim’s legs and reach up with both arms. She showed Seema how to rub his chest and stomach with her arms. He responded by caressing Seema’s upper arms and bare shoulders. She became even more frightened when she felt a lump in his pants pushing against her tits.

Jenny whispered in her ear, "Lose the bra."

Forcing a smile, Seema sat back on her knees and ankles. She removed her bra and tossed it to the end of the sofa with her robe. She cupped her hands under her own tits as if offering them to Jim. She had seen Jenny and the other girls do that on stage.

Jim smiled back at her. Slowly he reached out and took a tit in each of his hands. He gently massaged them while using the soft flesh as tender handles to pull Seema up his body. He brought her up until she was on her feet and bent over his torso. He pulled her tits to his mouth and briefly sucked each nipple. Seema gasped as her nipples quickly hardened.

Just as when Robert had caressed her tits earlier that evening, Seema could feel herself getting wet between her legs. She was quickly learning that she was a very sensual woman who enjoyed the touch of a man.

Jim pulled her bare chest tightly to his and slid his hands down her back. Seema relaxed a little as Jim rubbed her back. She tensed and gasped again when he grabbed one of her small ass cheeks in each hand and squeezed. She laid her head on Jim’s chest and sighed.

"Jenny, I think our little rookie likes having her tits and ass massaged. Don’t you Seema?" Jim asked.

She nervously sighed and answered, "Yes, Sir."

After a few minutes of that, Jenny again whispered in her ear. "Slide down his body and kiss the lump in his pants and nibble it with your lips."

"WHAT?" Seema was shocked. She had seen Jenny do that earlier. It hadn’t registered with the naive girl exactly what Jenny had been doing at the time. Now she realized that Jenny had been kissing and nibbling on a hard cock in her customer’s pants. More importantly, she was now supposed to do it too.

"Do you want Tamraj to train you?" Jenny whispered.

Fearing Tamraj’s training methods, Seema immediately scooted down Jim’s body and put her lips on the sizable lump growing in his pants. As she pressed her lips down on the hard cock in Jim’s pants, it twitched.

A startled Seema gasped and sat back on her heels. Jim and Jenny both laughed. Choking back his laugh, Jim reassured Seema, "It’s alright. It won’t bite."

As Jenny and Jim laughed, Seema’s determination to do a good job pushed her on. She returned to working her lips up and down Jim’s hard-on.

"Now, open his shirt and kiss you way back up his body. Let his body feel your body. Rub your tits on his bare chest." Jenny instructed.

Seema was beginning to feel more relaxed and easily did as she had been told. She crawled up Jim’s body dragging her tits up his torso. She slipped up his body until she had her tits over his face. She pressed her supple tits together and rubbed them all over Jim’s face.

He moaned his appreciation while massaging her ass. He helped Seema spread her legs and straddle his hips.

For the first time in her young life, Seema felt a cock between her legs. A hard cock pressing against her virgin pussy both excited and frightened her.

Jim raised his hips and pressed it against her pussy. Even though she still had her panties on and Jim’s pants were still on him, the pressure exerted on her pussy caused her to become even wetter. Jim then reached past her ass and stroked her panty-covered pussy with his right hand. Her pussy’s lubricating juices had made her panties extremely wet.

It was Seema’s turn to moan. Then she realized what was happening. She was getting sexually excited. She had felt this before, but never to the extent she was felling it now. She really did not understand all that was happening to her body at that moment. She was excited, frightened, and embarrassed, all at the same time.

"I am sorry, Sir. I did not mean to get so wet. Please forgive me for making you pants wet."

Jim laughed and hugged Seema tightly to his chest. "It’s alright, honey. It seems our bodies like each other. I guess we’ll have to get better acquainted in the near future. I come in here a couple times a month when I’m in Mumbai on business. I’d like to see you again, if that’s alright with you."

"Oh yes, Sir. I think I’d like that too." Seema smiled broadly at her first regular customer and began wiggling her body on his.

"That’s okay honey. If you don’t mind, how about just laying on me as you are until our time is over." Jim then politely asked, "May I pet you again, Seema?"

"Oooh yes. That felt nice." Seema relaxed and laid her head on Jim’s shoulder and spread her legs over his hips. She let him gently pet her virgin pussy. He stroked it like it was a favorite pet. Before the next song ended, he had her so wet she thought she had lost control of her bladder. Something had been awakened deep within Seema.

Jenny whispered to Seema, "I’ll be in the dressing room when you’re finished here." She then quietly slipped out.

When the next song ended, Seema slowly climbed off Jim and put her bra and thin robe back on. She sweetly kissed him and he handed her two fifty-dollar bills.

"Oh, Sir. I think you have paid too much."

Jim roared with laughter. "I have never had a stripper tell me I had paid too much."

Seema wasn’t sure how to take being referred to as a stripper. Then the logical part of her mind reminded her. That’s exactly what I am. I am a stripper.

As he finished buttoning his shirt, Jim told her, "No, honey. One fifty is for Jenny. The other is yours. You earned it. You are my newest favorite dancer at this club." He then stood, patted her ass, and walked with her out of the couch room.

After leaving Jim at his table, Seema practically ran down the hallway to the dressing room. Excitedly, Seema practically yelled at Jenny. "Jenny, here’s your fifty dollars. He gave me fifty dollars too. I can’t believe it."

Jenny smiled broadly as she remembered the first time she had worked a couch room in a strip joint and started making a lot of money. "Didn’t I tell you that you could do well at this club? It looks like you have your first regular customer. Do not become overly attached to any of these men though. Remember Seema, they’re customers, not boyfriends. Try to avoid getting so excited while you entertain your customers."

"Now, let’s practice your dancing. Do what I do." Over the next twenty minutes or so, Jenny demonstrated her dance moves for her trainee. Though there was a practice pole in the dressing room similar the one on the stage, Jenny used it very little. "Only girls who can’t dance very well depend on that pole." Jenny advised. She had Seema repeat each move before moving on to the next.

Even though it embarrassed her deeply to shake her tight little ass and thrust her ample tits out toward an imaginary customer, Seema knew she had to become a good exotic dancer. She could not allow Tamraj to have a reason to let her family and friends see the pictures he had just taken.

Seema was a naturally talented dancer. Her body movements were smooth and rhythmic. She only needed to work on putting her moves together into an entertaining dance and making that dance as sexually provocative as she could. Jenny advised her trainee she had to convince the customers near the stage that she was dancing just for them. She had to make them want to give her money just for her dancing. Her stage dancing was also how she was to entice the men near the stage and those sitting at the tables to buy couch dances from her.

After about an hour of practice, Jenny needed to get back out on the floor. It was her turn to dance on stage again.

Seema was beginning to build a little self-confidence in her abilities to entertain the customers at The Wild West. This time, she didn’t stay at the table near the stage with the other dancers. She ordered a glass of wine and sipped it as she nervously strolled around the club’s main floor. She spoke with several men who patted her ass or stroked her bare arm. However, she could not bring herself to ask them to go to the couch room on her own. She needed Jenny nearby. She wasn’t ready to entertain a man on her own just yet.

When Jenny finished her stage dances, she joined Seema and led her to a table were two men were sitting. Jenny knew one of the men as one of her regular customers. When she approached them with her trainee, Jenny sat on his lap. Seema sat next to the other man.

The man next to Seema appeared to be middle aged. About forty she thought. Seema thought to her self. ‘He’s a little old, but he sure is a handsome man.’

Jenny cuddled for a while with the man on whose lap she was sitting. She then noticed that Seema’s glass was nearly empty and the young trainee had moved closer to the man she was sitting next to.

"Good job, Seema. I see you’ve found someone to entertain. Have you offered to go to the couch room with him yet?" Jenny asked in a whisper.

"No, not yet. I don’t know what to say or how much to charge," Seema replied. She paused to empty her glass. "We’ve just been talking. I thought we would wait for you," Seema replied with a giggle.

The young woman had just had her first taste of alcohol. The glass of wine was making her feel a little more relaxed about her new duties at The Wild West. Her confidence in her ability to entertain a customer at a strip-club was slowly improving.

Her new friend also seemed to be a generous man. He had already slipped several dollars into her flimsy bra. Of course he had felt and squeezed her breast each time he had done so.

Jenny leaned over and whispered into Seema’s ear, "Why don’t you ask for twenty-five dollars to get started? He can negotiate from there if he isn’t happy with that price."

Seema worked up her courage and asked, "Sir, my name is Seema. Will it be all right if I go to the couch room with you? Will you give me twenty-five dollars for two songs worth of couch dancing? I am really new at this, and I want to make you happy with me."

"My name is Ron and twenty-five will be fine, Seema. I like rookies. They seem real compared to the more experienced girls. Shall we go, Seema?"

Seema giggled. The wine was quickly going to her head and having the desired affect. "Yes, Sir. I am ready."

The man stood and offered his hand to Seema to help her up. "Please call me Ron."

Seema quickly noticed Ron was tall and solidly built. At a little more than six feet tall, he stood well over a head taller that Seema.

"Yes sir, er, I mean Ron." Seema nervously took Ron’s hand and stood next to the first customer she had gotten on her own. Her hand trembled as she waited for Jenny and her friend to stand as well.

Jenny leaned over and whispered into her friend’s ear. "No, Seema. I won’t be going back there with you this time. You need to do this on your own. You’ll be fine. We’ll talk later. Just have fun and be sexy."

Seema seemed hesitant to go to the couch room without her trainer.

Ron put a strong arm around the nervous girl’s waist and gently pulled Seema close to his side. "It’ll be alright, sweetie." He then whispered in her ear, "Would you believe this is the first time I’ve gotten a couch dance at a club like this? So, in a way, we’re both rookies. I’m not a bad guy. I won’t hurt you. Come on. This can be fun for both of us."

Seema smiled up into Ron’s face. She slowly led him away from the table and toward the couch room.

Published 
Written by Luckymann
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments