Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kendra's Wonderful Trip to Aruba

"Vacation sex is always the best"

2
0 Comments 0
9.5k Views 9.5k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Folllow up

For the past ten days, Kendra and I didn't have any intimate relations as I traveled for work. After the tenth day, she confronted me and asked, "Is everything okay, you've been home a while, and we still haven't had sex?"

I smiled at her and said, "Perfect timing honey, I have a little surprise for you."

I handed her an envelope which she opened. It only took her a few seconds to realize it was an itinerary to Aruba with first class plane tickets and a fantastic resort on beach. When she looked at the date, she said, "Wait, we're leaving the day after tomorrow and you didn't tell me?"

I smiled and said, "Yes, thought it would be fun to surprise you."

I then reached into my wallet and took out my credit card and handed it to her and said, "Why don't you go shopping today and get the things we need to take with us. And get yourself something nice for islands too. Just for you."

She gave me a huge hug and kissed me passionately and then stopped and said, "But why no sex for ten days, I thought you were pissed or something."

I just smiled as I played with her ass a little and leaned in and nibbled on her ear and whispered, "Because there are two things I really love. Vacation sex with you is always super hot. And when you are really horny, you are so intense. So I thought I'd mix two of my favorite things." I smiled and added, "So the good news is you're going to have the vacation of a lifetime, but the bad news is you don't get sex until we get through customs and officially are on vacation."

Kenrda giggled a little and grabbed the credit card and said, "I have so much do, shop for and pack. Be back later." And she was out the door before I knew it.

That night she came home with several bags, many more than normal for her shopping. I started to look through them and she playfully swatted my hand away and said, "Save it for Aruba."

We did normal household stuff and went to bed and spent hours talking about the trip. As we were about to go to bed, she reached down and stroked my cock and gave me a hand job. She picked up the pace and then leaned in and licked the precome off the head and started to suck on my cock. As I was about to explode, she pulled away. She came up and kissed me on the cheek and said, "Well, if I have to be sexually frustrated for vacation, you do to."

The next day, I got up to go to work like a normal day. When I got home, Kendra had everything packed and ready to go. We went to bed early because we had the morning flight. The car service came to pick us up and we were off on our vacation. With the amount of travel I do for work, I was able to upgrade to first class seats. We just chatted and drank a lot as we took flight for paradise.

After customs, we took a tab to the hotel and were amazed at the lobby. It was packed, so the bell man took our luggage and we checked it. We enjoyed a glass of champagne as they did the logistics and talked about the resort. They gave us our keys and we went to the room.

We opened the door to the incredible room with the king bed and a balcony overlooking the ocean. We went outside to enjoy the view and I started to rub Kendra's back and shoulders. As I kissed her neck, she leaned back and felt my erection against the small of her back and giggled, "Wow, ready already? I wanted to go to the beach now."

I smiled and said, "Well, I think this was a great surprise, how about a special blow job thank you?"

She laughed and said, "I guess there isn't anything for free. But I don't want you spent before tonight."

I laughed and said, "Trust me, there will be plenty of hotel sex."

I wasn't sure if she would do anything, but then Kendra dropped to her knees on the balcony and unzipped my pants. I leaned back against the railing and she laughed, "Wow, what a difference in views. If I look to the right, I see the ocean and if I look to the left, I have cock in my face."

Then she leaned in and started to lick the underside of my cock. She looked up from her knees as she did it. I felt her hands start to caress my balls. I hand't come for a long time and they were sensitive and I flinched. I saw her smile when she noticed the reaction.

Then she started to suck the head softly and I felt her tongue flicker on the slit opening of my cock which caused my knees to buckle. Then she started to bob up and down on the cock and took her hand and started to stroke me. From the twisting handjob and the suction on the cock, it didn't take long for me to explode deep into her mouth. She swallowed my come and stood up as I fixed my pants.

As we turned to return to the room through the patio doors, we saw the curtains were wide open and noticed that our luggage was delivered by the bell man. As it sat by the bed, we realized he had to have seen Kendra on her knees blowing me. I guess I either looked at Kendra or had my eyes closed as I didn't see anyone in the room even though I faced the door directly.

I was very nervous about it but Kendra just laughed it off. She smiled and said, "Wow with that start, should be a great trip."

We both put on our swimwear and headed downstairs. As we headed to the beach, Kendra turned and went to the bell desk and said, "Do you know who delivered the luggage to room 927? We didn't see him and didn't get to tip him."

The captain pointed to a thirty-something guy and when we went over to tip him, he turned and got a big grin on his face and started to blush a little. I pulled out my wallet and tipped him and said, "Sorry, I didn't see you come in to deliver our luggage."

He was a little flustered and I noticed he looked at Kendra's cleavage showing in the swimsuit and added, "No problem at all, I could tell you were a little busy and distracted."

As I took Kendra's hand for the beach, she could tell I was totally flustered that the bellman saw that. She leaned in and whispered, "Honey, I'm so turned on thinking about him seeing me blow you. I wonder if he told the other bell men. I saw them look at us as you tipped him."

We hit the beach and Kendra took off her wrap and handed me the lotion and asked me to help put the sun screen on. I asked, "Why didn't you get the spray sun screen, it's so much easier?"

She smiled and added, "Well, I thought you'd enjoy putting it on me this vacation. And it's not just my back, you get to lotion my entire body with it."

She stood before me and turned and had me work on her shoulders and back and then down to her legs and ass. Her butt was sticking in my face as I rubbed it in. Then she turned around and I worked on the front. I blushed as a family came around when I was putting it on her chest. When I finished, she got out a spray can and got me taken care off.

She could tell I was puzzled and leaned in and said, "Well, from the erection popping out of your trunks, I thought if I used the regular lotion, you might have come in your trunks." She flashed a wicked grin.

For the afternoon and early evening, we just sat there with the great view and had quite a bit to drink. After we baked enough on the beach, we headed back to the room to get ready for dinner. Kendra hopped in the shower first and I surprised her when I snuck in and got the washcloth and slowly cleaned her body from the lotion and sand.

When she was thoroughly clean, I dropped the washcloth as I stood behind her. My hands went around her waist and then down to her pussy as I started to use my fingers on her clit. They started slowly on her clit with up and down motions and then moved to circular motions with more force and pressure.

As my fingers worked her clit, I kissed and nibbled on her neck. While in the shower, I put a lot more pressure and suction on her skin and used my teeth to gently nibble. At the same time, my fingers picked up the pace on her clit as I felt her start to shudder with a climax. As she finished, I kissed her ear and said, "I owed you that freebie for this afternoon on the balcony."

She got out and started to get ready, I finished in the shower and shaved and got dressed. When I came out, Kendra stood in front of me and looked stunning in an island inspired outfit. I commented how incredible she looked and we went to dinner.

While dinner was pretty uneventful, when we returned to the room, things picked up quite a bit. As soon as we walked in the room, I grabbed her quickly, turned her around and planted a passionate kiss deep on her mouth. My tongue probed her mouth for what seemed like minutes and I nibbled and sucked on her bottom lip.

I quickly undid her pants and panties and pushed them to the floor and had her step out of them. At the foot of the bed was a chaise lounge and I knelt before her and leaned in and kissed her pussy, "My island goddess, I want to worship this pussy, may I please?"

She smiled and looked down and said, "Of course you may."

I went back between her legs and started to kiss her pussy gently and romantically. As she sat down on the chaise, she spread her legs apart to give me more access. As I started to lick her pussy, I looked up and said, "Baby, please spread your lips for me. I want to lick you so bad and want you to help me."

She reached down and used her index fingers to pull her lips apart. Instead of going to her pussy, I went to her clit and sucked on it gently and flicked it with my tongue. When she got closer, I asked her to spread her lips further and I went in and shoved my tongue so deep into her pussy. I could barely breathe through the wetness as she climaxed hard.

While on the chaise, I flipped her over, so her ass was high in the air exposed as she rested on her arms and chest. I pulled down my pants and put my hands on her hips. I got my erection next to her slit and slowly started to enter her from behind. My hands kept a tight grip and I fucked her slowly at first as I stood. But as the rhythm picked up, my weight leaned forward and I pressed her pussy down on to the chaise.

My cock pounded her pussy harder as she was pinned to the furniture and I came hard after a few minutes. I pulled out and kissed her and said, "Sorry that was a little quick, but I was super horny."

I giggled a second later and said, "Damn, the sun and frozen drinks wore me out, I'm exhausted." We ended up in bed and slept hard until 11 am the next morning.

The next day was more of the same at the beach and pool and relaxation. As we came upstairs for the evening, I commented, "God baby, look at that headboard, it's perfect for tying someone up. Would you prefer it's me or you?," I playfully asked.

She looked at me and said, "You pick, but I need to shower."

She went to the shower and came out and started to put on her make up. I walked into the bathroom, took off her towel and led her out to the bed. I took the tie from the bathrobe and put it around one wrist and had her lay on the bed. I then took the tie and wrapped it around the headboard and brought it back through and tied up her other wrist.

I took a few a pillows and put them behind her head to lift her up a little and leaned in and kissed her softly. As I went to her ear, I whispered, "Tonight, your body is here for my pleasure."

I grabbed my sleep mask and put it over her eyes so she was now bound and blind. I left the bed for several minutes and assumed Kendra's mind was going a mile a minute. As she laid on the bed, she felt it move a second and then felt my mouth go hard on her pussy. I shoved my tongue in deep and tongue fucked her for several seconds but then stopped.

I came up and started licked and sucking on the inside of her elbow crease. This was something I never did before, but the wetness and touch right on the crease started to get her turned on more and more. I kissed and licked this area for several minutes and she then felt my finger go down and enter her pussy.

"Mmm baby, you're so wet. I heard that was a special zone on a woman, I guess it was," I purred I started to suck on her ear lobe as my finger slowly played with her pussy.

As my finger picked up pace, she felt a hard sucking on her right nipple. I pulled it deep into my mouth and sucked the erect nipple with a great deal of force on from my lips. I then used my teeth on the nipple and closed my mouth just enough that she could feel the enamel but wasn't biting. I then started going up and down in that position.

I heard new moans from her from the sensation of the sucking she always loved but the new feeling of the teeth on the sensitive nipple. When I thought she couldn't take anymore, I opened my mouth further around her aureola and started to suck harder.

PerfectsEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PerfectsEva

This time, it wasn't just the nipple, but more of her breast. Her nipple was deeper and I pulled a good portion of her breast into my mouth. My tongue flicked her nipple as her flesh was well within my mouth.

As slid a finger in her pussy again to gauge her excitement and it throbbed. I pulled it out quickly and started to roll her other nipple in between my fingers, adding more pressure. I sucked harder on her aureola and flicked her nipple again as I felt her shudder.

"Oh my Kendra, did you just come from nipple play?" I asked,

She took a minute to catch her breath and moaned, "Yes."

I moved down and took a long slow lick of her wet pussy and enjoyed what I just caused. I stayed down between her legs for a while and continued to worship her pussy like she loves until she had a second orgasm.

After she finished, I turned her to her side and this time started to lick and kiss the crease behind her knee. Like the elbow, this area was very sensitive and could tell she was turned on even more as I continued kissing and licking the area. My hands went up caressed her ass as my mouth continued on the back of the knee.

My hand reached around and tested her pussy and it was even wetter than I thought was possible. I spread her legs again and went back for a second round of oral. As she shuddered for another climax, she let out, "God, I'm so sensitive, I can't take it anymore."

I decided to be nice and moved my mouth, but pulled myself between her legs. I pushed her knees apart and slowly entered her pussy. I could tell she was super sensitive, so I slowly fucked her with deep, long penentration. I could tell her body was a little spent as I was turned on more and more.

All the sudden, Kendra felt me pull out and then a second or two later, felt some warm liquid spurt between her tits and some hit her mouth, nose and even the eye mast. I giggled a little because while she doesn't mind a little come, she never likes it on her face. I could tell by her reaction, she wasn't pleased. However, no bitching.

I crawled out from between her legs and used my finger to scope up some of the come from between her tits and slowly push it on her lips. She opened her mouth and licked my finger clean. I continued this process until the entire load was cleaned from her body.

I leaned in and kissed a clean spot on her check, took off the blindfold and said, "God that was hot. How about room service tonight?"

The next day, we started with breakfast and I surprised her when I said, "Honey, I scheduled a massage for you today which I think you'll like. And I picked the hottest chick there for you."

I smiled in my head because Kendra has always been attracted to the beauty of women and has confessed her desire to want to be with a woman at some point, but it just never happened. When I saw the incredibly sexy masseuse when I signed up, I made sure to request her.

As we chilled at the resort, I made sure to have a few extra drinks to loosen Kendra up until our appointment time. When our time came, I took Kendra back to the room. She looked and said, "I thought you got me a massage."

I smiled back and said, "I did, a private one in our room. I wanted to watch and I didn't think they'd let that happen at the spa."

As we opened the door to the room, it was refreshed and we both were shocked when we saw the bathrobe tie still attached to the bed and a pair of handcuffs on the pillow with a bow and a note that said, "Hope you enjoy your stay with us."

We started to talk about that and shocked they did it when the knocked hit our door. When Kendra opened the door, her eyes about popped out of her head when she saw Ingrid. She wore a little white blouse that showed a lot of cleavage and a tight skirt that showed a lot of leg. Add on the five nch heels, it looked like her legs never stopped.

She set up the massage table and told Kendra to get naked. Kendra looked shocked and Ingrid said, "Don't worry, it's nothing I haven't seen and I'm sure he's seen it plenty. Just do it."

Kendra has always been a little shy and went into the bathroom, stripped and put on a towel. She came back out and laid on the table and with a second, the towel was off her.

Ingrid worked Kendra's body with a typical massage using her hands on her shoulders. As she was doing it, Kendra heard Ingrid say, "Come her and put lotion on her beautiful legs and ass as I work on her shoulders and back."

For the next 20 minutes, Kendra had the typical massage on her neck and shoulders, but the added sensation of my hands massaging in a scented lotion into her thighs, calves and feet. Feeling a total sense of relaxation, all of the sudden, the table shifted and the bottom half moved. Kendra's legs started to fall towards the ground until she spread them apart and realized the table split a little.

Ingrid said, "Okay, now."

Then Kendra felt my fingers start to play with her pussy as her legs were now spread apart. My digits played inside her vagina while Ingrid continued to work on the normal massage. Then the table moved more and Kendra pushed her legs further apart as he head was lowered slightly.

Then Kendra felt the sensation of my tongue on her pussy. Ingrid stood in front of Kendra as she looked down. As she could see were legs that went on forever and the heels. Then Ingrid said, "I always found the best massages had multiple stimulations. I enjoy working on the shoulders while he works on your pussy."

Kendra could tell I was on my knees lapping her pussy as Ingrid continued the massage. She said, "Focus on the feeling. Relax and enjoy."

Kendra was so turned on that her wetness was literally dripped into my mouth. This position had her totally open and accessible and the massage and the oral focus brought her to climax. Ingrid said, "See, I told you."

She stopped the massage a while and went to her case. Kendra then felt a tongue on her pussy again and as she looked down, this time it was my legs that she saw. Immediately, she realized the different tongue on her pussy must be Ingrid.

This time, the oral was similar but completely different. She felt the sensation of Ingrid's nails spreading her pussy apart and her smaller tongue did more darting than licking. As she got Kendra close, Ingrid grabbed her hair and lifted her head slightly.

Instead of seeing my legs, this time, she saw my erection right in her face. Ingrid said, "Take his cock in your mouth. Focus on my tongue, but take his cock."

Kendra opened her mouth and I inserted it in. We talked before about how 69 is a difficult position because it was hard to focus on both things at once. But this time, it was a beautiful woman doing the licking and Kendra was doing the sucking.

Ingrid picked up the pace and intensity and shouted, "Fuck her mouth hard. Use it."

I didn't expect that but then started to pump harder and faster. I heard Kendra moan as Ingrid played with her clit and sucked her pussy so hard. She kept a hold of her hair which lifted Kendra's head. I pumped harder and harder and shot a load deep into Kendra's mouth.

When Ingrid saw this, she immediately did a special move on Kendra's clit and her entire body convulsed as she moaned and squealed for several minutes. Ingrid got up and put everything away and let Kendra relax on the table before folding it up to leave.

I took out my wallet and paid her and thanked her for an incredible memory as Kendra moved to the bed and still shook from the orgasm. After I went in for my shower, Kendra passed out on the bed even before dinner.

The next day we did a little tour of the city and had a relaxed dinner on the beach with some wine. We talked quite a bit about how great the trip was and Kendra thanked me for the special attention.

When we got back to the room, Kendra surprised me when she took off my shirt and started to kiss and caress me. She pushed my pants to the floor and then grabbed my cock which was already hard. "My oh my," she said, "This thing gets you in trouble."

As she grabbed my cock, she pulled me to the bed with it. When we got there, she pushed my hands above my head and squatted over my face. She looked down and said, "You will worship my pussy tonight when and how I want it."

She lowered herself on my head as she pinned my hands above her head. She continued to grind on my face, made me focus on her pussy and her clit over and over again. At times she would facesit me which took the breath from my lungs and would release at the right time. Then she would just rub her entire pussy over my face as if to mark her territory.

As she got close close to coming, she pushed down hard, so my tongue would enter deeply. After a few seconds, she came hard all over my face. When she finished, she took the cuffs and bound my hands to the bottom of the headboard.

She moved down and put my erection inside her tight pussy and started to fuck me from on top. She has always been incredible in that position as she had me pinned and fucked me at her mercy. She picked up the pace and had me come hard deep into her pussy.

She moved to the side and went down to lick my cock clean. I'm super sensitive after orgasm which she knows and tormented the hell out of my with her mouth and hands. My body flopped across the bed as much as it could being bound trying to get away from the torment.

She looked me in the eyes and said, "I'm not done with this cock yet."

Then she straddled my right leg and started to hump it. I felt the mixture of wetness ooze from her onto my leg as she rode it hard. Then she leaned down and started to kiss my nipples.

I knew I was in trouble because Kendra knew my nipples were the one thing that turned me on more than anything else. And if anything could get me erect quickly again, that would be it.

Normally she is more playful with them, but tonight she was forceful. Her right hand pinched my left nipple hard which made me wince and squeal and she leaned down and bit the right even harder. She looked up and smiled and said, "Maybe you shouldn't have come on my face."

Then she continued to torment my nipples, so hard and intense. She said, "I love this for two reasons. First, I feel your cock getting harder under me and I need fucked again. Second, I want them to be really sore tomorrow so you will constantly think of me."

As my cock got fully erect, she moved from my leg and got a few pillows and propped me up. She straddled me again and guided my dick into her pussy. This time, she leaned forward and put her tits in my face. "Suck my tits while I fuck, but don't you dare bite, or you'll pay."

I've always loved her tits and took them into my mouth and sucked on them gently but enough pressure turn her on. She started riding my cock harder and faster. Being bound like I was, it was hard to keep her nipple in my mouth the entire time. I think she actually enjoyed me struggle as she watched me trying to keep up and catch it as it moved in the rhythm.

As I sucked her nipple hard, I felt her press down hard and come hard on my cock. She rolled off me and started to stroke my cock. It didn't take long until I was about to come and she pointed it up towards my chest and had me shoot my load over my chest. She took her hands and massaged it into my skin as she looked at me.

When she finished, I asked, "Can you take the cuffs off now, my arms are about asleep."

She smiled and said, "No, I will in the morning, you're my toy tonight."

She caressed me as she fell asleep against me. As I was in a deep sleep, I was awoken as she started to kiss me softly. My arms started to move to hold her, but were still bound. She continued and said, "Are you awake?"

I nodded and then she quickly came up and straddled my face. "You love it when I sit on your face, so get me off honey."

She woke me up with gently kisses and then quickly turned it into oral for her. This time she was facing down and gave me more access. As my head was propped up, her position opened her up and I could shove my tongue so deep into her pussy which caused her to ache.

When she couldn't take any more, she quickly flipped over and sat on my cock and rode me hard. She looked at me and said, "It's hot having a personal fuck toy, I need to keep this cock for my pleasure."

She rode harder and harder until she came over my cock. She left me stay inside her until she finished with contractions and rolled over and kissed me again and said, "Wow, great vacation so far, wonder what is next."

Published 
Written by gemstory
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors