Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kinky Fun at the Park

"I need to pee"

12
4 Comments 4
13.7k Views 13.7k
834 words 834 words

The park was crowded with sunbathers taking advantage of the blazing hot day, shift workers, young mums with their kids and the men, dozens and dozens of men all feasting on the vast quantity of flesh on display.

Robert glanced up from where he lay on the grass and saw his sister walk confidently into the park, she wore a thin flowery skirt, so short that it barely contained her crotch, stopping just short of exposing it even when she stood still. Her top was little more than a thin white vest held on by two thin shoulder straps, and he smiled to himself as he watched her bra-less breasts jiggling delightfully with every step. The twin bumps of her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material, and Robert thought she was the most stunningly beautiful girl in the park.

Near the centre of the park the path curved around a gently sloping bank of lush green grass and it was perfect for her purpose, she sat down and lay back resting on her elbows with one knee raised and the other one outstretched.

Her little skirt had pulled right up her thighs almost to her hip, and Claire felt a sudden rush of excitement as she realised her tiny white panties would be clearly visible to anyone passing by.

Several minutes passed before a young couple came by arm in arm and holding each other in a visible display of their mutual love. As they came close, his eyes drifted away from his girlfriend to where Claire lay unconcernedly. They rested on Claire's upper thighs for a moment while his lips moved silently and through her sunglasses, Claire saw the girl's eyes follow his to where she knew her slit would be visible through her sheer panties.

"Nice," the girl said to no-one in particular before dragging the youth away giggling as he stroked her sexy little bottom through her own short skirt.

Two youths were next, even from a distance, Claire could see them nudging each other hardly able to believe their good fortune. She responded by raising both knees so they could enjoy looking at the tiny white scrap of white nylon between her legs and buttocks, it was the ultimate high for Claire, and she felt a delicious wetness in her panties as she allowed her knees to drift apart very slightly to show them her lightly covered sex.

For almost an hour she lay there feigning sleep but in reality savouring the admiring glances of both men and women alike.

kaylajonnes1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kaylajonnes1

She heard two girls giggling and stifled a moan of pleasure as one said that she wouldn't mind tasting Claire's hot little pussy.

"Come on you fucking slut," laughed her friend, "You can taste mine instead." and Claire almost came as she felt her pussy clenching and unclenching while watching the two sexy little lovers walking away arm in arm.

Finally, she got up and looked around before walking casually through the supine sunbathers to where she'd seen a youth sunbathing by himself.

She approached him silently and stood beside his head until her shadow over his face awoke him, and his eyes flickered open, he smiled and made no attempt to hide the fact that he was looking directly up her skirt to where her panties were pulled up tightly in between her puffy labia.

"Nice view," he smiled.

"I'm looking for the toilets," she smiled making no attempt to move away, her knees were slightly apart, and she knew he would see her pink labia from his position on the grass.

"I need to pee," she added softly.

Raising himself onto one elbow, he continued to stare beneath her skirt as he smiled and said softly.

"Do it here, I'd love to see you."

"Should I?" she said almost inaudibly, and the youth nodded.

"Yes."

Claire slipped one hand down under her skirt and pulled her panties to one side.

"But you'll see my pussy."

"Yes," he grinned, "I can see it now."

"Do you like it?"

"It's beautiful."

She squatted down next to him, and he groaned softly as she began to pee, the powerful flow jetting out to splash on the grass only inches from his head. He moved a hand slightly, and Claire gasped as her pee flowed over it.

"Taste it," she croaked and gasped out aloud as he darted his head forward like a snake, she was unable to stop pissing, and her flow jetted into his open mouth.

She squealed out her orgasm hardly able to believe that she was coming without being touched at all and she was still shaking as she stood up and stepped out of her soaking panties.

"I'll be here tomorrow," she said as she threw the garment to him and hesitated just to watch him hold it to his face.

"So will I," he said, "And I'll be thirsty."

"Bring a girlfriend," she giggled to her brother, and they walked away hand in hand.

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments