Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Learning to Tease (part one)

"An 18 year old finds she has an exhibitionist side..."

21
6 Comments 6
13.5k Views 13.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Hi! My name is Emily. I’m 18 and I’ve been going through some weird stuff recently. It’s all a bit confusing and it might help to tell some people about it, even if I don’t know you at all.

It began soon after I finished school. I’m waiting to start university so I’ve had a lot of time to kill. It was a really hot day so I was just hanging around the house and sunbathing. I decided to go for a swim and spent twenty minutes thrashing up and down my parents' pool. My brother and a friend of his were lying on sun loungers reading magazines. I didn’t take much notice of them until I got out of the pool. I thought I should chat to his friend as I barely knew him.

My brother ignored me as usual but his friend was nicer. His name was Nick and we chatted about college and nightclubs and stuff. He seemed distracted though, so I excused myself and went upstairs for a shower.

It was so hot outside I hadn’t bothered with a towel, which was a big mistake! When I walked into the bathroom and saw my reflection in the mirror I froze. I was wearing a brand new white swimming costume. It should have kept me nicely covered but the water had made it almost totally see-through. The thin wet material clung to my skin making the outline of my boobs very clear. My nipples were erect too and very obvious. Their dark red colour could clearly be seen through the thin fabric. I may as well have been topless! When I looked down it got even worse. Again the fabric was tight and see through, so my little mound of dark pubic hair could be seen by anyone.

I just stood there staring at myself. I was mortified. I’d never let any guy see my body before, yet through stupidity I’d just stood as good as naked in front of a total stranger. No wonder he seemed distracted when I tried to chat to him. I suddenly remembered him moving his towel onto his lap as we were talking. It had seemed like an odd thing to do. I guess he liked what he saw!

I was so embarrassed, but oddly I started to giggle to myself. I couldn’t turn back time, so I guess it was a better way to react. I also felt kind of sexy. I peeled the wet swimsuit off and just stared at my naked body. I shouldn’t say it myself, but I do have a pretty great body. I’m slim, toned, with bouncy B cup boobs. So I had nothing to be ashamed of - proud, if anything.

As I stared at my reflection I stroked my breasts a little and toyed with my nipples. They feel so great when they’re erect. I closed the bathroom door then hopped in the shower. I turned the water on full and the hard jet of water felt amazing against my boobs. Within seconds I was massaging one breast with my left hand and rubbing my clit with the other. In less than a minute I came hard against my fingers.

I know that’s a very tame story really, but to a young virgin like me it was a really big deal and I think it’s where my problems started. I’ve only had one boyfriend before. We kissed a bit and held hands but nothing else. I went to an all girls school, so I didn’t get the chance to meet many boys.

Until that day I hadn’t masturbated very much, and when I did I was rather restrained about it. I’d worry about getting caught, so even when I was alone in the house I’d lie under a duvet to play with myself, with my door tightly closed. Pillow humping was the most daring thing I did, as that was on top of the covers. But I’d wear a t-shirt and keep my panties on, as I didn’t want to leave a mark on the pillow.

But that night, as soon as I heard my parents go to bed, I stripped naked and climbed straight onto my pillow. I started humping, forwards and backwards, rubbing my pussy against the pillow as hard as I could. Within two minutes I came again, my second orgasm of the day. The next morning I was at it again. I lay naked on top of my covers. I spread my legs as far as they would go, and rubbed my clit furiously.

For the next few days whenever I was left alone in the house I’d have my clothes off straight away. I started experimenting with different positions, on my side, my front, in front of a mirror. I really liked sitting open legged in front of my mirror. I’d hold my pussy lips open with one hand so I could see inside myself, then I’d start to finger myself with the other hand. When I got near to an orgasm I’d slow down, let it pass then start again. When I finally let myself cum it gave me the biggest orgasms I’d ever had.

Different positions didn’t always feel better, but it was fun to try them. I liked trying different places too. When my parents were asleep I started wandering about the house naked and playing with myself in all the different rooms. I’m not sure why, but fingering myself on the lounge sofa gave me a real buzz. If anyone had come downstairs they’d have found me for sure and I'd have had no excuse at all.

One night I wanted to try something different, so I opened the lounge curtains so I could look out into the garden. Staying in a standing position, I stripped my pyjamas off and just stood there naked. It felt a bit like being outdoors. There’s a house right behind ours. All the lights were out, so I didn’t think anyone could see me, but I didn’t know for sure and it felt really sexy. I moved my feet apart and rubbed my boobs and clit until I came. It didn’t take long!

It had been an exciting and adventurous couple of weeks, and I often found myself thinking of that moment when Nick was looking at me in my wet swimming costume. I got turned on as soon as I thought about it. But slowly the excitement of that moment was fading. Lying in bed one night I realised I wanted to try something a bit more daring. I wasn’t sure what, but it was time for something new.

Within a few days I’d come up with a plan. I picked out the shop carefully. It was small, quiet, and not too near my home. It was a sports shop with a nice range of …bikinis! I wasn’t sure what I was going to do exactly, I’d need to improvise, but I was going to push my boundaries …a lot.

I chose my clothes just as carefully, a short denim skirt, white t-shirt (slightly see-through) and trainers.

Mollyy_Cloud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mollyy_Cloud

Underneath I wore a black lace bra and a very skimpy pair of black lace panties. It was a hot day so I didn’t need anything else.

I got quite excited just on the drive there - my nipples were hard and I was getting a little wet. I parked in a quiet area then walked to the shop, trying to look normal. Only two people were working in the shop, both of them guys. One was behind the till, the other was floating around helping people. I walked straight to the bikini section and picked one out, in white (of course).

“Do you need any help?” asked the salesman.

He was in his early twenties, with long hair. He had sort of a surfer look. I didn’t fancy him, but he was okay.

“Can I try this on please?” I asked with my cutest smile.

“Sure no problem,”

“Er, how does this work? Do I try it on over my underwear?” I asked.

I’d planned the question. I wanted to get things moving in a more intimate way than with most customers. He laughed and looked slightly awkward.

“However you want is fine.”

“Thank you. Where are the changing rooms please?” I replied.

He gestured me towards the corner of the shop. They only had one small cubicle as a changing room. I walked in and drew the curtain. I made small talk with him so he’d stay nearby.

I turned facing the curtain. I took off my shoes then quickly dropped my denim skirt to the floor. There was a gap between the bottom of the curtain and the floor of about a foot, so I was sure he’d see my skirt hit the floor. I then quickly dropped my t-shirt next to it. I hoped he’d see both fall to the floor and know I was in just my underwear, with only the curtain between us.

“How are you doing? Got everything you need?” he asked.

From his voice I could tell he was still right outside the changing room.

“I think so,” I replied.

I then dropped my bra on the floor next to my other clothes.

“Er, well just ask if you need anything,” he said.

“I will, thanks very much,”

Then I dropped my panties… 

I couldn’t hear any noise outside, not a footstep or a breath. I knew he was just standing there, maybe three feet from my naked body.

My whole body was tingling and my nipples were as hard as bullets. I cupped my breasts, then caressed them a little. I felt so sexy! The temptation to pull open the curtain and flash my nude teenage body at him was huge. But I just stood there for a few moments enjoying my nakedness and wondering how he was reacting.

Eventually I thought I should try on the bikini. I quickly clipped on the bra piece, then rather theatrically I stepped into the bikini bottoms. I hoped he was watching what he could below the curtain line.

Then I drew back the curtain. The salesman was standing right in front of me and looked pretty surprised.

“How do I look?” I asked, and I gave him a twirl.

“Um, great. Stunning!”

“I really like it, but it’s white. Could it go see through when it’s wet?”

I’d planned that question too!

“Er, well no one has ever brought one back,” he replied, blushing a little.

“Hmm. It’s a risk, but I think I’ll take it. I look hot in the nude, so who cares really?”

The salesman chuckled nervously.

“Do you have it in pink too?”

“I think so yeah,” he said.

“Could you pass me a pink one to try on please?”

“Sure no problem,” he replied.

He scuttled across the shop to fetch it. I went back into the changing room and closed the curtain. I quickly took off the white bikini and slipped on just my lace panties.

The salesman returned.

“Er, hi, I’ve got the pink one for you.”

“Thank you.”

I pulled the curtain open a few inches with my left hand. I tried to cover my naked boobs with my right arm, but I knew he’d get a pretty great view of them.

“Could you pass it through please?”

“Sure,” he replied, with a noticeable crack in his voice.

He passed the bikini to me. With one hand on the curtain and the other on my boobs I looked confused how to accept it. Then I quickly grabbed the bikini with my right hand, letting my boobs swing freely right in front of him. His mouth dropped open in shock.

“Excuse me!” I said with a giggle, then pulled the curtain closed.

I nearly burst out laughing. For a couple of seconds I’d given him a perfect view of my young boobs with nipples as erect as they can be!

That tingle rushed through my body again and I could feel the wetness in my pussy. I wanted to tear my panties off, drop to my knees and finger fuck myself right there. I managed to control myself, just. But I knew I couldn’t last much longer.

Instead of trying on the pink bikini, I put my clothes back on. I was about to exit the changing room when I had a thought. I slipped my panties off and dropped them in the corner of the changing room. I hoped he would find them and they would be a little memento of my visit for him!

My whole body felt hot from excitement. I tried to act normally and walked to the till. The salesman pushed his friend out of the way to serve me. I paid for the two bikinis, but we didn’t say much. He made a big deal of giving me a receipt. As I left the shop I noticed he’d written his phone number on it!

I rushed back to my car and slumped into the driver seat. I knew I wouldn’t make it home without a release, but thankfully no one was around. I slid my short skirt upwards and slid two fingers straight into my pussy. It was incredibly wet. Immediately I started shoving my fingers in and out furiously and rubbing my clit with my other hand. I came very quickly. My back arched with muscle spasms that blasted through my whole body.

I breathed heavily as I started to recover. I looked at myself in the rear view mirror and quickly burst into a fit of giggles.

‘What is happening to me?’ I wondered. ‘Am I a slut now?’

I wasn’t sure what I was turning into, or why. But I was having so much fun I knew I wanted to do a lot more…

 

Published 
Written by Buck_Naked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments