Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Learning to Tease (part three).

"Emily wants to punish Nick as revenge, but gets carried away..."

8
1 Comment 1
8.3k Views 8.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

I rolled over in bed, for about the tenth time. I was tired but I just couldn’t sleep, and I knew why. He was in my house. Him! The guy who had spun my life out of control. His name was Nick, he was a friend of my brothers. He’d done very little for me to be so angry with him, almost nothing really. But whenever I thought of him I got angry. Or horny. It could go either way.

The event happened a few weeks ago. I was swimming in my parent’s pool. I got out, and without wrapping a towel around me I had a brief chat with Nick. It wasn’t until I got up to my bedroom I realised my white swimsuit had gone completely see through as it was wet. I’d stood a yard away from him as good as naked. He’d moved a towel over his lap, so he’d clearly noticed and been affected by it. I was so annoyed with myself and very embarrassed, but to my surprise I was also incredibly horny.

Since that incident my sex drive has been out of control! It turned me into a filthy little tramp. I’ve masturbated hundreds of times, in different positions, and in different rooms in my house, even when my parents were home. I’ve realised I love spending time naked. Whenever I’m alone I strip my clothes straight off. Plus I’ve flashed my boobs at a shop assistant, a stranger on a bus, and about ten people in a lingerie shop saw me naked. I was an innocent eighteen year old before that day, but just a few weeks on I couldn’t stop thinking about sex and I seemed willing to try anything. I was still a virgin though, so I had that hurdle to cross.

The incident with the swimsuit was my fault of course, I did know that. But some part of my brain seemed to blame Nick for everything. It really pissed me off that he was staying in my house. He’d been to a concert with my brother and needed a place to crash afterwards. He’d chatted casually to my parents, eaten some free food, and was now lying in bed just a few yards from my room, as if nothing ever happened. The cheek of the guy! I sat up in bed. It was clear I wasn’t going to get any sleep. ‘So what should I do instead?’ I asked myself.

As I thought it through I realised I was angry with Nick because he probably laughed about the swimsuit incident. He must have thought I was so stupid. Just a stupid little girl who didn’t realise when she was flashing everything she had at a guy. Plus he’d got to see my young pert body, before any other guy, without having to earn it. It just wasn’t right! I needed to do something. But what?

Before I had the chance to think it through, I got out of bed, left my room, and walked down the hall straight into the bedroom Nick was in. I was wearing some scruffy mens pyjamas and my hair was a mess. So I didn’t look great, but suddenly I was standing next to Nick’s bed glaring at him.

The room was dimly lit by a reading light. Nick looked panicked.

‘Bloody hell! Er, hi Emily!’ he said and dropped his book, clearly surprised. He was just wearing white boxer shorts which were mostly covered by a duvet. I continued to glare at him.

‘Are you okay?’ he said.

I had no idea what to say so I didn’t reply.

‘Well this is weird. Are you sleep walking maybe?’ he said with a chuckle.

‘Don’t laugh at me!’ I said.

‘Sorry.’ he replied.

There was a long awkward pause. Finally I took a deep breath and spoke.

‘That day when we were swimming, a few weeks ago.’

‘What about it?’ he replied.

‘When my swimsuit got wet, it went… see through. You basically saw me naked!’

Nick looked lost for words, but a slight smirk on his face gave him away.

‘Don’t pretend you didn’t notice. I saw how you reacted.’

‘Well you stood right in front of me, how could I not notice?’ he said with a chuckle.

‘I said don’t laugh at me! It was a new swimming costume, expensive too. It should have been fine.’

‘Sorry,’ he replied. ‘But it is sort of…amusing.’

‘It was an innocent mistake.’

‘I know that, but what can I do about it now? I can’t turn back time.’

I thought quickly, then gave him my gut reaction.

‘Show me your cock!’

‘What? No way.’ replied Nick.

‘That’s fair. You saw me naked, I should get to see you naked.’

‘I didn’t see you naked, I saw you in a wet swimsuit. There’s a big difference.’

‘You saw enough. Show me your cock.’

‘No, not a chance.’

‘I’m not leaving until I see it!’

‘I didn’t see you naked. So I’m not doing it, no way.’

‘Fine.’ I said, and started to unbutton my pyjama top.

‘What are you doing?’

‘You’re going to see me fully naked, then I’m going to see you. Then we’re quits.’

‘Stop! Your brother is in the next room. He’s my best mate.’

I ignored him and took off my pyjama top, then dropped it to the floor. It left me standing next to his bed topless. Immediately my nipples started to go hard and I could feel myself getting turned on.

‘Well?’ I said.

‘Well what? They’re very nice. You have a great body. But I’m still not showing you anything. You’re only eighteen.’

‘Coward. Take your boxers off!’ I demanded.

‘No! I told you I wasn’t going to and I’m not,’ he replied.

I had no panties on, but I slid my hands into the sides of my pyjama trousers and pushed them to the ground. As I revealed my whole naked body to him I shivered all over and I could feel my pussy getting wet.

‘Oh my god! What are you doing? If your brother comes in I’m dead.’

‘There you go, I’m fully nude. Now if you don’t show me your cock I’ll scream and my brother will come in, and my parents!’ I said.

‘You’re crazy! That’s blackmail!’

‘Maybe. But I’m not leaving until I’ve seen your cock. You can see me naked, now show me your body.’

‘This is ridiculous. I never agreed to this.’

Despite what he said Nick kicked the duvet down the bed, then started to slide his boxer shorts off. He had a nice body, he clearly worked out, but I hardly noticed as I’d never seen a penis in person before (well apart from my Dads' and my brothers' which don’t really count). I stared open-mouthed, waiting to get a glimpse. But as his boxers came off he hid his dick behind his hands.

‘Oh for god’s sake! Just show it to me.’

‘It’s embarrassing. I’m er, rather turned on.’

‘So what? So am I. I’m not leaving until I see it.’ I said.

‘You’re turned on too?’

‘Of course. Look at my nipples.’

And he did look. He took a long stare.

‘Can I touch them?’ he asked.

‘No! You’re not my boyfriend. You can look but you can’t touch.’

He carried on looking, for a few more seconds. Then his eyes looked downwards and he stared directly at my naked pussy from just a couple of feet away. He took another long stare. No one had seen my pussy from that close up before, especially not a guy.

VictoriaZans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaZans

I was starting to feel very horny. So I knew my outer lips would be red and swollen and starting to spread apart, and he could see all of it in detail, every hair, fold and curve. My heart was racing and my whole body started to tremble slightly. Despite how angry I was with Nick I wanted to jump on the guy and do endless naughty things to him.

I noticed his penis had got bigger, to the point his hands couldn’t fully cover it.

‘Wow, it’s big isn’t it?’

I said.

I had no frame of reference, but to me it looked huge. I’m not sure why, perhaps due to the compliment, but he removed his hands so I finally got a proper look at it. If I’m honest it was an ugly thing, I guess all penises are. But it was also very sexy. As I stared at it I licked my lips. It was a reflex, but it said a lot about how I was feeling.

‘There, you’ve seen it now. Happy?’

‘I’d say I’m very horny, just like you clearly. Play with it!’

‘What? No. If your brother ever found out, he’d kill me.’

I moved my hands up to my breasts and started gentling massaging them, then circling my nipples with my fingers.

‘Well I’m going to play with myself.’ I said. ‘You’re welcome to just watch, or you could play with yourself too, which would be much more fun.’

Nick looked rather shocked. I don’t think he’d met a girl as brazen as me before. But his right hand grasped his penis and he slowly started to masturbate.

I couldn’t take my eyes off his cock. I’d seen guys play with themselves in porno films before, but it was amazing to see it happen up close. I was fascinated how the foreskin slipped backwards revealing the big purple end bit, then slid back up covering it up again. I really wanted to touch it, but I tried to remember how angry I was with Nick. I’d gone in that room to punish him, or something. He hadn’t earnt me touching him.

‘Do you like looking at my body?’ I said.

‘Yes! You’re so sexy!’ replied Nick. ‘Can I touch you? Please?’

‘No. But I like you looking at me. I like you watching me play with my breasts. I’m a horny little bitch and I want you to see how naughty I can be.’

I suddenly felt shocked at what I’d said. Where had that come from? I’d said it without thinking, but why? Was I into talking dirty?

‘Show me then, naughty girl. Cause I love watching you. It’s making me so horny!’

He started masturbating faster. He seemed very excited. I lifted one leg out sideways and rested my foot on the bed. It spread my pussy wide open, and gave Nick a perfect view of every detail of my most private area. Nick gasped out loud.

‘Do you like what you see Nick?’

‘Yes!’

‘Can see you inside me? Can you see inside my horny pussy? It’s hot and wet and needs to be fucked.’

I slid one hand down to my crotch and slowly started rubbing myself. Nick stared intently at my pussy and started pumping his cock even faster.

‘Can I fuck you?! Please can I?’

‘Sorry big boy, no. But if you like I can fuck myself right in front of you?’

‘God yes! Please?!’

I parted my outer pussy lips with my left hand, then with my right hand I slowly slid a finger into my tight pussy. I pulled it out, then slowly started fucking myself, in and out, in and out. The noise it made was so sexy. Together with the noises Nick was making the atmosphere in the room felt crude and animal. I stopped fucking myself briefly, but just so I could start again using two fingers.

‘Are you watching Nick? Are you watching me fuck myself? I’m a filthy little tramp and I love fucking myself. There’s two fingers in there, but I wish it was a cock inside me. A big hard cock like yours, banging into my tight little pussy..’

‘You are so so hot.’ said Nick.

I slid my fingers in and out of my pussy with my right hand, then started playing with my breasts with my left. I moved my leg out even wider. My pussy was exposed as it could be.

‘I bet you’d like to suck my breasts wouldn’t you Nick? And would you like to cum inside my tight pussy? I’d love to feel that!’

I started to fuck myself faster. The noise sounded so dirty. Juice from my pussy started to trickle down my legs. I could feel muscles starting to contract inside me. It felt amazing and I let out a loud groan.

‘Oh my god! I’m gonna…’ Nick’s body started to spasm. His back arched and his pelvis lifted off the bed, then a long spurt of white stuff shot out of his penis and landed on his chest. Straight after another jet came out, then another. Nick was red faced and making weird noises. After the fourth jet of cum he exhaled loudly and his body collapsed back onto the bed. All I could do was stare at his cock, and the puddle of cum that had formed on his chest. I’d never seen a guy orgasm in person before. I was pretty shocked and stopped fingering myself just to take it all in. Nick lay on the bed panting.

‘Thank you. That was amazing.’ he said.

I’d wanted to tease him as revenge, but clearly he’d loved every second. I wasn’t sure what to do. I didn’t want to have an orgasm in front of him, but watching him cum had turned me on even more so I couldn’t stop myself. I started fingering myself again, but even faster, and with my other hand I started frantically rubbing my clit. I looked at Nick who was staring intently at my pussy as I fucked myself. He was barely two feet away and could see every detail of what I was doing.

‘Go on!’ he said. ‘Fuck yourself faster, you sexy little bitch.’

It was only a few seconds until my orgasm started. I felt muscles start to spasm in my pussy, which then spread across my whole body in waves. The contractions bent me forwards and very close to Nick. He lifted up a hand and cupped my right breast. I wanted to push it away, but it felt really nice. Then he rubbed my nipple with his thumb which sent a jolt right through me.

After several powerful waves across my body the orgasm died away. It left me red faced and panting with two fingers still inside my pussy. I was dizzy and exhausted and nearly collapsed on top of Nick. I looked at him but had no clue what to say. He looked back but said nothing either. A full minute must have passed in silence as we just let our bodies recover.

When I’d fully regained control of my body I grabbed my pyjamas and held them in front of me, trying to cover myself up.

‘Well, I guess we’re quits now.’ I said.

But were we? Or was that bullshit? I had no clue really.

‘Er, okay.’ replied Nick.

Without dressing or saying another word I turned and walked out of the room. I walked quickly back to my bedroom and crashed on my bed still naked.

I felt fantastic, it was one of my best orgasms ever. But what had happened? Did I get my own back on Nick or just show him far more intimate details about myself? I didn’t know, and I felt pretty shocked about what I’d just done.

After lying there for a few minutes I started to smile. I wasn’t sure how things would change between me and Nick, but I’d had a great time and I really loved it when he touched me. It felt amazing.

Lying on my bed naked with my heart still racing, I made a decision. My solo sex life needed to end. I wanted to touch and to be touched. I didn’t know who the lucky person would be, but I couldn’t wait long for it to happen.

 

Published 
Written by Buck_Naked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments