Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Liza's First Time: Blondies #1 hit

"Four Days of the Contest"

3
1 Comment 1
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Jeff and I abandoned the table for the higher chairs at the bar, gaining a better view of the stage. There was still one group of girls before Liza, Tracey and Kara would do their number. Jeff picked up a folded sign-card and read, his eyes growing wider as he went on. "There's more Wet Tee shirt Contests, all for this Beale Blues Festival Babe!" he thrust the card at me.

I looked it over, it was like a pub crawl. Every night for the next week some bar would be hosting a very risky and risqué wet tee contest. The finale would be at the Sans Culotte creole bar two days before the parade on Saturday; coincidentally, we were planning to stay in town the whole week. Hmm, Liza had done the whole booking for this one...

"So where are you guys staying cause we're at Ghost Swamp Inn, it's a really cool B&B with this whole haunted thing," Liza asked Tracey.

"A condo in Winterhaven, it's south down Hwy 61. It's Jeff's really, but he's been sweet giving up his room and sleeping on the couch. He won't have to tonight."

"We've just got a few minutes so here's what we're going to do first song." Kara started.

"I can do splits and high kicks and dance," Tracey volunteered, again. The other girls looked expectantly,

"I was a Cheerleader."

"Makes sense," Liza and Kara replied together.

"So you'll do some high kicks then a split and rise up slowly twirling your body about midway through the song while Liza and I circle you..." Kara explained, the blonde and brunette leaned in listening.

I looked over to see the girls huddled at the table; I bought another round for the girls which Jeff delivered, getting a nice show in return. Back at the bar now, we had a better view and the penultimate show was ending, our GF's were up next.

"So what's the tally, buddy" I asked Jeff.

"We got five wallflowers, three twerking twirlers, about seven full Flashers, two peekaboo pussies, and..."

"Don't forget the bare floors and the bald eagles..."

"Permanently etched in my photographic memory, and that's actually a new category." Calvin the emcee strode onstage as the last act exited stage left. "So I wanted to remind all the guests to please visit our website to vote on the lovely winners of tonight's show. Go to BBluesBabe2015 to cast your vote!"

I nudged Jeff and the bar lights dimmed again as our three gals strutted out on stage to an old Deja Vu Club song "Pussy Control". Now all our girls had some moves, and they showed us all of them. Tracey danced center, barefoot as Liza and Kara switched back and forth around the blonde, Liza's stretchy mini dress made it's move toward her hips and her pretty pouty labia peeked out. Jeff grabbed my arm but I didn't feel it in the rush of excitement of as the crowd cheered her pink pussy.

Tracey did a split then started up from the floor, Jeff was about to fall off his barstool and rush the stage. "Do you see this?" Liza and Kara were suddenly surrounding the blond and then a peach demi bra flew out of the mix of girls. Liza and Kara danced back and Tracey dropped her arms to her sides then did a pike, stuck the landing with bouncing boobs and a bright smile. The redhead and the brunette once again circled the blonde, now hovering with deft hands and quick fingers. Liza and Kara's hands played up and down long cheer-leader thighs, Tracey's whole body flushed, quickened. Her hands flew to her hips, she reached for the tiny G-string a second too late as Kara had stripped it away.

I jumped up high fiving Jeff, guys around us were on their feet cheering, and it was just the first song. "Now there isn't a thong between the three of them," I shouted at Jeff above the noise. "I think she has to stay naked til all three songs are over. It's like a rule."

"Good rule," Jeff agreed and tossed off his beer.

As the next song started Liza and Tracey paired off, and Kara took lead. Again the lithe redhead worked her acrobatic magic tossing her body around the stage, displaying all her body and her talents. Off to stage right Liza had pulled a chair up and sat Tracey in it. Then Liza was down at Tracey's feet; finding Tracey's Stripper Heels, playing the shoe store game. Down on her knees, Liza's skirt had zipped way up over her bottom, working a little twerking while Tracey flashed her long legs and naked loveliness. Kara turned another cartwheel and landed next to the chair. She switched places with Tracey and then quick hands were pulling at her Tee shirt costume.

Fabric ripped and the Tee tore, leaving Kara bottomless with a torn top uncovering her bouncy bosom. All the girls were back on their feet, the chair was whisked away and the music segued into the last song. I had only seen Liza dance nude once, at a private pool party with this really cool girl. This would be different I was sure.

"Mother Freaking Hubbard the girls are on fire!" Jeff yelled in my ear. "They'll get first place for sure!"

"I think they're going to vote each girl separately, so..." I responded.

"So if you get your girls into more of the contests, they've got a better chance," a different voice opined and I looked around the see Calvin the Emcee, behind the bar. "You know there's always a 'House Favorite' right?"

"Uh, no," I answered.

"Okay, so every bar has regulars, right?" Calvin explained, we nodded.

ShadyDiana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShadyDiana

"So the House Favorite is going to be a gal who comes here regularly, right?" We nodded, again. "Girl in the third group with tattooed garters and fishnet hose? She's probably got a bit better chance than your girls cause most of the regulars know her and that body from other wild nights when she got down and ... well, got naked."

"A Ringer?" I asked.

"You got it. Your GF's are finishing. I'll be back"

Turning back around, Jeff and I almost missed the girls finale. Tracey and Kara posed nakedly around a shimmying and shaking Liza bouncing her still haltered boobs brazenly.

"GET LOUD for these GIRLS!" Calvin suddenly shouted.

Then the roomful of guys wanted to see Liza's girls, and they wanted them now; Tracey obliged, her quick hands springing them free of the undersized halter. Kara turned Liza's mini skirt into a belt and the audience gazed upon a trio of blonde, brunette and redhead with just a stitch of clothing about them. Clasping hands now the girls pulled in together, nakedly thrilling in the awesome glow of the crowd.

"Yes, yes, YES, we gotta lotta nice pussy on the floor tonight." Calvin interrupted, headed for the stage. "SOOoo, guys, time to bring them all back onstage now. You are going to be voting to send our best 3 girls on to the Parade. The Beale Street Blues Babe and Court, one queen and her 5 bodacious babes in waiting. So... Here we go!"

The final tally was determined by a Decibel Meter modified with a template reading "Tepid", "Toasty" "Hot Stuff", "Steamy" and "On Fire". The Wallflowers were the first to be eliminated-:Tepid; and from some two dozen girls, Tracey was hailed #1: the only "On Fire". The girl with the tattooed Stockings placed second and Liza and Kara tied for third.

Back now at their table with the bar beginning to clear out a bit, Jeff, Dave, Liza, Tracey and Kara shared a victory shot. "I'm too drunk, somebody say something!" I yelled, and Kara complied.

A newlywed couple from Goshen
Spent their honeymoon sailing the ocean.
In twenty-eight days
They screwed eighty ways -
Imagine such damn devotion!

It was barely midnight, and the girls were still barely covered. Calvin came over with high fives for the guys and a hug for Kara, kisses for Liza and Tracey. 

"These are your contest winners packet, including wrist bands and entry forms for tomorrow night at the Laughing Lizard Tequila bar." he told the girls handing them manila envelopes. "I always love it when there's a tie, more pussy for us poor folk!" Kara took hers and headed for the Ladies room, Calvin went back behind the bar.

"Yeah, apparently there's more contests to win... points and... y'know," I joined in; catching Liza's eye, grinning a shit eating grin.

"Yeah, I know," she grinned back at me. I cast a long look over at Liza, things were happening tonight, and I'd best let them run their course. My girl was sitting around naked in a club on Beale Street and I wanted that moment to last forever.

"Look, Kara's friend is working at Pinkies tonight, you guys up for a party?" Liza asked, looking at Tracey and Jeff; I looked at Liza surprised and got a wink for an answer. When a naked girl winks at you, well, what would you do?

"Oh, we're totally in," Jeff responded immediately, then looked at Tracey.

"Do I have to get dressed?" Tracey asked.

"UM , NO," Jeff and Liza answered. The Ladies room door burst open then and Kara stalked over to the table, looking distraught. Liza stood up and gave her seat to the redhead, put her hands on the girls shoulders to comfort her.

"This is fucking great, just great! Some bitch stole my clothes from the bathroom," Kara explained; "I'm glad my purse is behind the bar, I just don't believe someone would steal my clothes."

"We were just talking about going to Pinkies," I told her. "Get another Tee shirt from Calvin and we'll drive you over there."

"Okay, thanks I can't take a Taxi like this. At least the Bitches didn't get any thing I'd miss too much," the red head relented.

"I'm not getting dressed Kara, they said I don't have to," Tracey said sympathetically.

"Okay by me, then I won't either!" Liza joined in.

"We won't all fit in our convertible," I informed them.

"No Worries, I've got a Luxury Van, back in the alley we came in from," Jeff chimed in.

We all stood up and got ready to leave, Kara retrieved her purse from Calvin at the Bar. He pulled a tank top from a shelf and handed it to the redhead. Kara looked around at the other two naked girls, then threw the shirt over her shoulder, "Tres Amigas, desnudos de todos."

"See you guys and gals around, and stay just the way you are, okay?" Calvin said slyly.

Down the creaky wooden stairs the naked girls carefully stepped, holding on drunkenly, arms around each other. Jeff and I hurried down past and got in front of them; "Where's the van?" I asked. Ahead I could see loud raucous groups of people wandering the street, still partying.

"Oh it's around the corner about a block away under a streetlamp," he said pointing in that direction.

"That Figures!" Kara exclaimed.

Next: Jeff's Limo Service

Published 
Written by daddyo46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments