Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Michelle next door

"Michelle was a stunning looking girl, lovely brown hair, beautiful blue eyes and a body to die for"

22
15 Comments 15
22.0k Views 22.0k
977 words 977 words
Michelle had recently moved in next door, she seemed very pleasant and on the few occasions that I had said hello to her on the door step or in passing, she had smiled and said that we should introduce ourselves properly. Other than the normal pleasantries, we had not really spoken to each. I noticed that whenever she was at home, she liked to spend time in the garden and paid particular attention to her flowers.

As the summer weather improved, I notice that she wore short and a t-shirt which showed off her rather lovely figure. She seemed to enjoy working in the garden and on this particular day she had taken off her t-shirt and worked in a bikini top. I think that she knew that I was around but made no effort to hide her lovely looking figure, which the bikini did little to hide. The combination of a great figure, lovely long dark brown hair that fell just below her tanned shoulders and stunning blue eyes only added to the appeal.

I tried not to make it too obvious that I was watching her but this only seemed to encourage her as she slipped out of her shorts. Now this was really a sight to behold, as her bikini bottoms barely covered what I can only describe as a great looking bum. This was too good an opportunity to miss and I went out into the garden on the pretense of doing some work. In reality I was trying to get a better vantage point to see Michelle.

At this point Michelle called out to me as said “Sorry to be a pain but I can’t lift these plant pots, would you mind giving me a hand”. I readily agreed a popped round to help. There we were lifting plant pots and moving flowers, whilst all the time I was sneaking looks at Michelle in her lovely bikini. Every time she bent over the small piece of fabric that was struggling to cover her bottom, would pull up between her lovely soft cheeks. I could see just the briefest of soft pubic hair between her legs, which sent a shiver of anticipation through my now churning loins. A lovely light sweat had also broken out between Michelle’s breasts, which gently rolled down between her cleavage.

I think she was quietly taking pleasure in my discomfort but did nothing to put me at my ease, if anything I felt that Michelle was milking the situation, deliberately opening her legs to let me she her clearly defined pussy lips.

When we had finished the job, Michelle asked if I would like a drink, as it was hot and it was the least she could do to say thank you. I could hardly refuse and so she went inside and got two cold drinks and a picnic blanket to sit on. So there we were sitting in the garden, sitting on a blanket chatting away.

SarahStanley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahStanley

Michelle sat facing me with her legs slightly parted, the fabric of her bikini bottoms haven ridden up between her pussy lips. It left little to the imagination and I found it hard not to just stare. It was a lovely sight, two soft, plump lips covered with a light dusting of what looked like freshly shaved hair – this only added to the sensual image in front of me.

Michelle made no attempt to cover herself and actually open her legs even wider, giving me a wonderful view of her pussy. This put me at a complete disadvantage, as I now had a raging hard on and was desperately trying to conceal the fact. Michelle was taking great pleasure in showing herself to me but making no attempt to make a move, rather reveled in the fact she was flirting with me outrageously.

To add to my discomfort, Michelle suddenly asked me if I was enjoying the view, embarrassingly I tried to pretend that I did not know what she was referring to. To which she replied this, as she gently pulled the flimsy material to one side. To my sheer amazement, there Michelle sat very brazenly with her legs wide and with her lovely neatly trimmed pussy glistening in the sun. I nervously looked round to see if anyone was watching us in the garden but I suspect Michelle would have liked that even more. As I stretched forward tentatively with my hand, she slapped it away - "You can look but you can't touch, we don't really know each other yet!"

I found this rather funny, as there was my new next door neighbor, sitting in front of me with her beautiful pussy on display and little else left to the imagination saying we didn't know each other properly yet! To make matters worse, Michelle had slipped her hand down between her legs and was now slowly rubbing the folds of her pussy. With her other hand she parted her lips and very gently pulled back the hood of her now 'swollen' clit. Very slowly and very deliberately she circled her clit with her delicate painted nail, stopping to dip two fingers into her now very obviously wet pussy. Letting out a gasp, she now started to build a steady rhythm, rubbing her clit with her thumb. Ocassionaly she would pinch her hardening nipples with her free hand, which seemed to make her work her fingers even more furiously. I could see that Michelle was nearly about to come but I could only watch and stare, as she threw back her dark brown hair and let out a squeal of orgasmic delight. I could clearly she the juices running down the inside of her legs, as she fell down onto the blanket in exhausted delight.

I think that this was going to be a very interesting summer.

Published 
Written by hartclass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments