Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mindy

"Suburban housewife turned on by accounts of her friend's escort service."

13
7 Comments 7
11.3k Views 11.3k
6.6k words 6.6k words
“Lies, Lies, Lies!” Mindy angrily thought to herself as she left the restaurant and got into her car. “I can’t stand myself.”

She was sick with her life, and sick with lying about it. She had had what she supposed to be a perfect life, and imagined herself the envy of many. A husband who owned a successful office furniture business that allowed her to be a stay at home mom for her two beautiful girls, age twelve and fifteen. A beautiful mansion in an exclusive, gated country club. She was an excellent tennis player, and had plenty of time to take lessons from the pro at the club. She had a personal trainer at the club’s fitness center. That, along with the tennis enabled her to keep her figure and look years younger than other forty year old women.

Then it all came apart; when the recession struck in 2007, it appeared that Jeff’s business would be okay. His largest client was expanding and there were a lot of federal government construction projects ongoing. He expected to win some contracts with them. Then, about the time that the recession took a sharp downturn in 2008, his biggest client announced they were consolidating all their employees in their headquarters out of state. They cancelled every order they had on the books that had not yet shipped, and Jeff’s business took a nosedive.

When her life came apart, Mindy went through the five classic stages of grief. Both Jeff and Mindy had been in denial at first, assuming that Jeff could replace the lost business without giving up their lavish lifestyle. As they ate through their savings and Jeff continued to press her to reduce their lifestyle, Mindy had progressed to anger, directed at Jeff, who she felt wasn’t properly providing. The anger had taken a severe toll on their marriage. They barely spoke, and hadn’t had sex in months. Next she progressed to the bargaining stage, offering to make small changes, but Jeff insisted they wouldn’t be enough to keep them from losing everything if they didn’t sell the house, quit the club and put the girls in public schools. Next she entered the depression stage, desperately unhappy.

When she ran into her childhood friend, Laura, they agreed to have lunch the next week to catch up. They had been close in elementary school, but in middle school Laura began to hang out with a different crowd and they hadn’t spent as much time together. There were rumors of an aborted pregnancy in high school, and Laura had disappeared from her life after that.

Mindy was always happy to have a lunch appointment. When the girls were at school, she filled her days with lunches, tennis lessons, Bible studies and meetings with the various charity boards she served on. Jeff had been pressing her to consider getting a job, but she felt it important to be there for the girls when they got out of school, and drive them around to their various lessons and practices. Laura had seemed surprised at Mindy’s interest in “catching up”, but had agreed to a lunch date at one of Mindy’s favorite restaurants.

“Tell me about your life since high school, Laura,” Mindy said after they had ordered.

“I’ve been living in L.A. since high school,” she said. “Last year my mom got really sick, and I moved in with her to take care of her. She died last month, and I’ve been sewing up all the loose ends with her estate.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that,” Mindy said.

Perhaps that was why Laura had appeared a little gaunt, from taking care of her mother. She could have used a few more pounds, though her breasts looked larger than she remembered.

“She must have had them done,” Mindy thought to herself.

“Thank you, but please don’t be. She was very ill.”

Brightening up again, Mindy changed the subject.

“So what were you doing in L.A.?”

“I spent the last twenty two years trying, and very rarely succeeding in getting jobs acting.”

“Oh, I remember you were in theatre arts in high school. Didn’t you play the lead in Annie one year?”

Laura laughed.

“You have a good memory. Yeah, unfortunately, that was about the high spot in my acting career.”

“So what will you do now? Go back to L.A.?”

“I don’t know. That’s what I’ve been considering the last month, since my mom died. Unfortunately, I’ve never been able to take normal jobs, since I had to drop everything when I did get a job acting in a commercial or whatever, so I have no skills. I don’t think I’m going to go back to L.A. I’m getting too old for that game anymore. What about you? Husband? Kids?”

“Oh, yes,” she said, fishing out her cell phone to show off pictures of her husband, kids, pets and house.”

“Nice.”

“What about you, Laura. Did you ever marry and have kids?”

“Two exes, no kids.”

During the rest of the meal, Mindy ticked off the list of accomplishments of her family. Laura was an excellent listener, and afterward Mindy realized that she had done almost all of the talking. And what’s worse, she realized she had talked to Laura as she did her friends at the club. She didn’t ever actually tell a lie, but let them believe that she and Jeff were doing spectacularly well financially.

“Lies, Lies, Lies!” she repeated. “Why do I have to try to impress other people? Why can’t I have a friend to talk to honestly?” she asked herself as she sped off toward her suburban home.

That night, Jeff approached her again about reducing their expenses.

“Mindy, we’ve got to put the house on the market. It’s not a great time to sell, but we can’t stay here. We’ll run out of money within a year and lose my business. We can have a great life if we downsize our expenses.”

“I don’t want to give up our house. All our friends live here at the club.”

“Mindy, you can still see those friends anytime you want, even if we move.”

“The girls are doing so well at their school; I hate the thought of moving them.”

“Well, how about if we let Megan finish up high school where she is, but move Kelly? Kelly’s resilient, and now would be a good time to move her, while she has time to make friends in middle school before going to high school. We went to public school, and I’d say we turned out okay.”

Jeff could tell that Mindy was finally starting to accept reality.

“Look, honey, here’s a spreadsheet I created. Take a look at these numbers. We have enough equity in the house to pay cash for a nice house in Greenbriar, where we lived when we were kids, and we’ll have no mortgage. We’ll be close to your parents. We can remodel however you want. Our property taxes will be reduced by over ten thousand dollars per year. By dropping the club membership, we’ll save over fifteen hundred dollars per month.”

“Fifteen hundred dollars?”

“Yes, fifteen hundred. Here’s last month’s bill, and this is about average.

Mindy had no idea that they were spending that much. All the margaritas after tennis, the meals she ate with her friends, the private lessons, and the personal trainer really added up. Jeff’s business was still doing well enough to support them, provided they drastically cut their living expenses. No more brand new Suburban every two years. No more extravagant giving to every chartable cause that appointed Mindy to a board or committee.

“But what kind of job could I get?” she asked. “I haven’t worked in fifteen years.”

“Anything you can do would help. And the girls are getting old enough not to need you. Megan will be driving on her own in a year, and she can take herself and Kelly where they need to go. How about if you wait until then to get a job?

That night was the first in a long time that they felt that they had a solution, rather than more problems. They agreed to implement Jeff’s strategy. What’s more, they had sex. As she laid thinking with Jeff gently snoring, she began to wonder what had happened to her.

“Am I as spoiled a brat as I act?” she thought to herself. “I don’t need to prove anything to anyone. We don’t need a fancy house to be happy.”

She knew deep down that within months of moving, her “friends” at the club would have little interest in seeing her. She knew they would continue trying to impress each other with their families or their possessions, but she was tired of playing that game, and decided to embrace her new lifestyle.

Laura was surprised to hear from Mindy the next week, asking her to lunch again. She agreed, though she didn’t know what this wealthy, suburban woman who had everything wanted to see her for.

“What’s new with you?” Laura asked.

“Well, we’ve decided to put the house up for sale, and move back to Greenbriar.”

“Really? Why Greenbriar?”

Mindy then told Laura the entire story of how they had overspent their means, trying to keep up appearances.

“I’m afraid I wasn’t honest with you last week. I’ve been wearing this mask so long, trying to be little miss perfect, that I’ve forgotten how to remove it.”

“What you just said takes a lot of guts. I’m proud to know you, Mindy. You’re going to be just fine, I know you will.”

“So, Laura, have you decided what you’re going to do?”

“I’ve decided to stay. I’m not going back to L.A. It’s too expensive to live there, and I’m tired of chasing jobs. And I’m too old anyway.”

“Too old? Look at Meryl Streep.”

Laura laughed.

“I’m no Meryl Streep. Since we’re being honest, the truth is, while I was waiting for real acting jobs, I took jobs in the sex trade industry. It was the only way to support myself, since I couldn’t commit to a normal job. When an opportunity to act in a commercial or whatever came along, I had to be able to drop everything and take it. And the truth is, I’m too old to be in demand for porn anymore.”

“The sex trade industry?” Mindy repeated, obviously stunned.

Laura looked down at her napkin. She hadn’t intended to reveal that to anyone.

“When I moved, my parents were very much against it. I couldn’t stand the thought of coming back with my tail between my legs, so I pretended to them that I had made it. So you see,” she said, laughing, “maybe we’re more alike than different, trying to make people think we’re something we’re not.”

“What was that like?” Mindy asked.

“You get used to it. You tell yourself it’s honing your craft,” she said with a laugh. “I guess you can rationalize anything.” Dropping her voice, she said, “Mostly it was videos or photo shoots for porno websites. It didn’t pay a lot, but I could work around the occasional job. I tried working the 900 number call rooms, but that was so depressing and paid so little, it wasn’t worth it. Anyway, I’m not going back.”

“What will you do here?”

“I’m going to live in my mom’s house. It’s paid for, so my expenses will be small. My mom left a little money, and I can supplement it.”

“How?”

“You really want to know?”

“Oh,” Mindy said. “Hey, I’m sorry if I’ve pried where I’m not welcome.”

“No, that’s alright. I’m not proud of everything I’ve done, but I’m not ashamed either. I’ve done what I thought I needed to do to get by. I’d love to have a husband devoted to me and all that goes with it, but I don’t.”

Changing the subject, Mindy said, “Well, I’m in the job market myself now, and I’m sure I have less job skills than you do.”

“Maybe you can work with me,” Laura said, laughing.

“Tell me about it.”

“I was JOKING,” Laura said as they shared a laugh.

“No, really. What’s it like?”

“You really want to know, don’t you?” Laura asked.

“Yeah, I’d be interested, if you’re not uncomfortable talking about it.”

“Well, I don’t have a pimp, and I don’t do drugs. I simply respond to personals ads from men who want company and are willing to pay for it. Usually older men. I find they’re more generous and less likely to be rough than younger men.”

“Aren’t you scared?”

“Yeah, a little. I usually meet them in a public place at first. But now I’ve gotten to the point where I don’t have to meet new men. I’ve got several men who come into town regularly that want to see me. To be honest, the only reason I see new men anymore is because I’m addicted to the excitement of it.”

Mindy hadn’t thought about that angle. What would it feel like to meet someone new, knowing that they expected sex? Wow. She trembled with nervousness just thinking about it.

“I could never do that,” she thought to herself.

“How much do men pay?” she asked.

“It depends on what they want. I won’t have anyone in my house, so I have to go to them. I charge a minimum of $125, but usually it’s more, depending on what they want and how long I spend with them.”

Mindy went quiet, and Laura could tell she was mulling over what she’d heard.

“Like I said, I’m not perfect. Look, you asked.”

“I know, Laura. I’m not judging you, really I’m not. We all do what we have to do. I’ve never had to work a day in my life, so why would you care what I think. You’ve had to rely on yourself since high school. I admire you for that.”

“Thanks,” Laura said. “Look, I’ve enjoyed talking to you. I have nobody that I can be honest with. Sometimes it feels good to be able to share what’s going on in your life, especially with someone that doesn’t try to fix you or judge you. Anytime you’d like to get together, just let me know.”

“I’ve enjoyed it too,” Mindy said.

Before they left, they had made a date for the following week, and their lunches became a regular part of Mindy’s schedule. She knew when Megan started driving, she’d have to get a job and these lunch dates would have to discontinue, but she really enjoyed them while she could. She had never had a girlfriend that she felt like she could just be herself with, with no need to act the part or try to impress.

One of her favorite parts of her lunches with Laura was to get Laura to tell funny stories of her experiences with men she met. Laura had been reluctant at first, but when she saw how much Mindy enjoyed hearing about her exploits, she opened up.

“So this guy must be sixty five years old,” Laura said in a low voice, so as not to be overheard at the table next to them. “I meet him in the hotel lobby. I had emailed my photo, so he knew what I looked like. We sit at a table in the coffee shop, and I ask him what he likes to do for fun.”

She dropped her voice even lower, causing Mindy to lean in to hear her as she said, “Now get this. He doesn’t want to have s-e-x. He explains that he loves his wife and would never cheat on her. So now I’m wondering what I’m doing there. Turns out, what he really wants is to watch me take off my clothes and squirt on my titties. Like that’s not cheating?”

“What?” Mindy said. “Yuck!”

“Hey, that’s like a day off in my business. If that’s what he wants, that’s fine with me.”

“So what happened?” Mindy asks, giggling

“So I go up to his room. He turns the lamps down low."

"‘Wait just a minute,’ he says to me."

So I’m standing there, and he starts taking off his clothes. Jeez, even the hair on his chest had turned white. Big pot belly and little, limp willy.”

Mindy giggled at that.

“So he lies on the bed, resting his head on one hand and says, ‘Take your clothes off very slowly, please.’ So I start doing a slow strip. I kick off my shoes. He had asked me to dress conservatively, because he didn’t want me coming into his hotel looking like a whore. I’m wearing a nice skirt and a modest top. I unzip my skirt and let it drop, moving right in front of his face. He cups his balls and watches intently.”

“’Ummmm, I like your blue panties,’ he says, as he begins gently stroking himself.”

“I turn around and bend over at the waist, my butt literally inches from his face.”

Mindy tried to imagine what it would be like, taking off her clothes in front of a total stranger in his hotel room. She couldn’t even imagine, but she was trembling thinking about it.

“I reach behind my back under my top and unsnap my bra, then pull it off my shoulders. I let it drop down under my top and hand it to him. He takes a big whiff of it, smelling my perfume, and lays it on top of his chest. I lean over him and shake my tits a little, letting them sway against the sheer material of my top. The ruffles on the front of my top keep him from seeing through it, but he can see them swaying against the fabric. I can see from his red face and his little willy getting a little stiff that he’s enjoying the show so far. So I decide to be coy and see if he likes being teased.”

“I start unbuttoning my top, and when the last button is removed, I turn my back to him and open my top, as if to take it off. Then, closing it again, I turn back around, and ask him, ‘Are you enjoying the show?’”

“’Oh, yes,’ he hisses. ‘Very much.’”

“So I start to open up my shirt, showing him a little cleavage, then a little more.”

‘Do you want to see more?’ I ask him.”

“I can see he’s delirious with desire now.

AlanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlanaGrey

His little carrot still isn’t hard, but it’s a little bigger than it was and he’s still playing with it. Suddenly, I let go of my unbuttoned shirt. It’s parted, but still covering my nipples. I lean over his face, my hands on the bed on the other side of him and sway back and forth, letting him see the tits swaying under the fabric, but not quite fully exposed. The guys moaning now, he’s going nuts.”

“I peel off my panties and throw them to him. He takes a big whiff of the crotch and moans. Now he’s really getting into it. All I’ve got on is my top, and it’s unbuttoned. I’m sure the guy is going to reach up and touch me, but no. His wife would probably be real impressed with how faithful the guy is being to her.”

Mindy giggled at that. She was getting worked up herself, as she always did when Laura told her about her “dates”.

“’Do you want me to take off my top, now?’ I ask him.

“‘Ooh, yes,’ he hisses.”

“‘But I’m not wearing anything underneath,’ I tell him.”

“‘Please,’ the guy begs. That’s all, just ‘please’.”

“‘Do you want to touch them,’ I ask him.”

“‘I can’t,’ he says.”

“‘Just once?’ I ask. ‘If you do, I bet the tips will get real stiff. Do you like stiff tips?’”

“‘Very much,’ he says. ‘They’re my favorite.’”

“‘But you can’t touch them?’”

“‘No,’ he rasps. I can tell he’s getting close, and he stops rubbing himself.”

“‘Okay,’ I say, as I stand and begin buttoning my shirt.”

“The guy looks frantic as he realizes what I’m doing. It’s all I can do to keep from laughing at the look on his face. I thought the old geezer was going to start bawling.”

“N..n..n..no,” he stammers, as he jerks upright on the bed.”

“’What’s wrong,’ I ask innocently.”

“’Please,” he says again. Just ‘please’”.

“I kind of felt sorry for him, so I grab his shoulders and push him back down onto his back, and lean over him again, letting my tits sway under my shirt, inches from his face. He resumes pulling on his little stick, and his face is really turning red. I figure I better finish him off soon, or the guy might have a heart attack.”

“I stand up and turn my back to him, then remove my shirt. I bend over at the waist so he can see right up my crotch. Then I stand up and turn around, my hands strategically placed over my breasts, and slowly walk toward him. He lies flat on the bed and I lean over him, then let go of my breasts and let them hang over his face, less than an inch from his lips. I slowly begin moving toward his crotch, allowing my nipples to drag along his hairy chest, then along his stomach, finally along his little stick. He buries his carrot between my tits and lets it fly.”

“God, he’s grunting and groaning and going on like he’s never busted one off before. I wipe him off on my tits and stand up, his cum all over me. He’s lying there with his eyes closed, breathing hard.”

“I wipe myself off with a hand towel and get dressed. As I’m walking out the door, I put the envelope he had set on the dresser into my pocket. Two hundred dollars. Pretty easy money.”

Mindy felt dripping wet by the time the story was over.

“God, that was so hot,” she said.

“Really? I thought you said ‘Yuck?’”

“Yeah, I know, but when you tell the story, it’s still hot.”

“Why don’t you come with me one of these times?” she joked. “You wouldn’t necessarily have to have sex. You could just work the wierdos, like the old dude I was just telling you about.”

“I’ll just enjoy hearing your stories, thank you. Although, sadly, not for much longer. I’m going to have to get a job soon, when Megan starts driving in a few months.”

There was no possible way that Mindy could ever bring herself to do what Laura did, even if she wanted to, which she didn’t, and even if she could get away with it, which she couldn’t. She didn’t have the nerve, but that didn’t keep her from being very horny just thinking about it. She rarely played with herself, but when she got home from that lunch, she immediately went into her bedroom, closed the drapes and the door, hurriedly stripped and lay in bed.

She closed her eyes and imagined a stranger watching her take her clothes off as she played with her pussy. The stranger ogled her lasciviously as she undid her bra. His erection grew stiff as she dropped her panties and stood in front of him naked. He played with his hard, thick cock as she spread her legs for him and bent over, giving him a view of her pussy. She reached back and spread her lips for him, showing him her opening. She slid first one, then two fingers into her needy vagina. He grunted as his sperm flew through the air, splattering onto her butt and on the floor.

Her orgasm ripped through her body as she moaned. Her pussy spasmed over and again as the waves of pleasure coursed through her.

She could think of little else over the next week than the terror and excitement of meeting a strange man for an illicit affair. She had no desire to cheat on her husband, and absolutely no desire to risk the shame and loss that would come from being caught. But the thought of actually doing it was so exhilarating she had trouble sleeping. She lay in bed thinking about it for hours before falling into a fitful slumber. Several times that week, after getting the kids off to school, she lay in her bed and reenacted the scenes she had played out a hundred times in her mind as she brought herself to climax.

“So why would men pay me to not have sex with them?” she asked Laura at their next meeting.

Laura just shrugged, and said, “I don’t know. Men are really strange.”

“Well, how would you know which men would want to, and which wouldn’t?”

“You’re not really thinking of doing this, are you?”

“What? Absolutely not. I was just wondering.”

“Well, you ask them what they want. You can set your own ground rules as to what you’ll do, and what you won’t.”

“How would I keep from being seen by someone I know?”

“That is a problem. I don’t know. I guess you could only meet people in a certain place, far from home. Maybe you could rent a motel room on the other side of town, and only meet men there. Of course, that would have to be added to your price.”

“Look, Mindy, I have to tell you something. Doing what I do doesn’t come close to having a family. Don’t risk it. It’s not worth it.”

“I know, I know, I’m not really planning to. Just listening to your stories makes me think about it, and thinking about it is exciting. Do you get excited, even when it’s a really old guy, even when he’s into weird fetishes?”

“Every time. Doesn’t matter what he looks like or does, it’s terribly exciting.”

Jeff and Mindy finally sold their house and moved to Greenbriar, only a few blocks from Laura’s house, so they were able to meet for morning coffee often. One such morning, Laura had exciting news.

“My agent called yesterday, and one of the directors that I’ve had some work with wants me to go to L.A. to shoot a commercial.”

“Congratulations. How long will you be gone?”

“Well, I’m guaranteed two days for the shoot, but I’m going to stay for five days. There’s a party my agent wants me to attend next Friday, and a couple of other things I’d like to take care of.”

“Do you need me to do anything around the house for you?”

“Can you come over a couple of times and check on the cat?”

“Sure.”

“Stan will be disappointed, but too bad.”

“Stan?”

“Yeah, you remember Stan, the guy with the nurse fetish.”

“Oh, yeah,” Mindy said, laughing as she remembered the story about Stan.

That afternoon, Mindy felt like her stomach was doing somersaults as she thought about the unthinkable. She nervously paced as she argued with herself. Finally, she called Laura.

“Hi Laura. I wanted to ask you something. You think I could fill in for you with Stan?”

“Fill in?”

“Yeah.”

“Are you certain?”

“No.”

“Well, I’m pretty sure that would be a welcome treat for Stan. And I don’t mind, I can’t see him this week anyway. I haven’t called him yet to tell him. If you want, I can call him and let him know a different nurse will be seeing him this week.”

“I’ll come over. Don’t call him yet.”

The white nurse’s dress was tight as it could be, but it fit. It was extremely short, barely covering her cheeks, and the neckline was cut very low.

“So tell me again what you do,” Mindy asked.

She repeated her instructions, telling her exactly what she did for Stan.

"That's all there is to it, and it's a quick $125."

“I can do that, and it sounds like it’s risk free. I don’t have to cheat on my husband. Stan won’t even know who I am or how to get in touch with me. I want to do it.”

“Okay, well here’s the key and the address. You can let yourself into my house on Thursday to get the nurse’s outfit and change in his house before you go into his room. Then you can change out of the outfit before you leave.”

Mindy was extremely excited over the next few days. She had sex or masturbated every day, sometimes both. As the day approached, she became more and more nervous, almost talking herself out of going.

“How can I be so stupid,” she thought to herself. “Why would I risk everything for $125?”

But she knew that the money had very little to do with it, and she knew she would go through with it, because it made her so excited just thinking about it.

On Thursday, after she had gotten the girls off to school, she drove over to Laura’s house. Letting herself in, she refilled the cat’s food and water bowls and scooped out the litter box. She walked around the house to make sure there were no hairballs anywhere, then took the bag with the dress, thermometer and Stan’s house key and left.

She was breathing so fast she thought she was going to hyperventilate, and she had to sit for a while behind the wheel before finally starting the car and driving off. Stan’s house was twenty minutes’ drive, but when she pulled in she couldn’t remember making the trip.

She quietly let herself in the front door and stepped into the hall bathroom to change. Her heart was pounding in her chest. The house was decorated like her grandparent’s house, with doilies and knick knacks everywhere. An old spinet piano sat in the family room, covered with framed pictures of long grown children, long dead relatives, and a couple in various stages of their lives. A layer of dust hinted at the loss of the matron of the house.

She looked at herself in the mirror and straightened her hair. She pulled at the hem of the dress, but it barely covered her. On an impulse, she decided to dispense with her panties. The air felt cool on her moist, horny pussy. On another impulse, she decided to dispense with her bra and unbuttoned two more buttons. She leaned over and looked into the mirror; at the right angle, he might be able to see her nipples.

“Nurse,” she said, tapping twice on the door and immediately opening it.

The shutters were opened slightly, letting in plenty of light. She could see only his head, the few wisps of white hair rumpled, a day’s growth of beard.

“Good morning, Mr. White. I’m Nurse Jenny, I’ll be taking care of you today. How are we feeling today.”

“Fine. When can I go home?”

“The doctor will have to decide that. I’m here to take your vitals,” she said as she put a thermometer under his tongue.

While waiting for the thermometer, she got his arm out from under the covers and held his wrist as she looked at her watch, checking his pulse rate. When the thermometer beeped, she pulled it out and looked at it, then wrote some numbers on the chart sitting on his nightstand.

“Everything is normal, Mr. White. Would you like me to give you a shave?”

“Yes, please.”

Mindy ran some hot water into a pail and brought Stan’s shaving supplies into the room, setting them on the nightstand. She pulled down the covers a bit to keep from getting them wet and proceeded to shave his wrinkled face with a towel under his head. She wiped him off with a hand towel and took the supplies into the bathroom. With fresh hot water in the pail, she re-entered the bedroom.

“It’s time for your sponge bath now, Mr. White.”

Mindy pulled off the covers and rolled Stan over so she could untie his gown. He was nude underneath. She took off the gown and laid him flat on his back, totally naked. She exhibited professional indifference to his nudity on the outside, but inside she was totally in disbelief that she was actually doing this.

His dick was thick, but barely stuck out from his body, it was so shriveled up. She feigned dropping a towel and made a great show of bending over at the waist to pick it up. She could feel the shirt dress ride up higher and knew that Stan would have a perfect view of her pussy, just inches from his face. She wondered if he could smell the aroma of her wet pussy. She held the pose just a bit longer, reveling in the wickedness of exposing herself so brazenly. Her heart pounded as she exposed herself.

She cleansed one area at a time; first one arm, then the other, then his torso, lathering up and massaging each area. As she did so, she leaned over him with her cleavage right in front of his face, allowing him peeks down her top. As she massaged him she could feel her titties jiggling under her dress, and knew that he could see them. His dick had begun to swell somewhat, and it looked to be four or five inches long by now. She made small talk all the while, but Stan said nothing. He was breathing harder and moaning quietly.

Mindy had never been hornier. She desperately wanted to touch her pussy, desperately wanted something filling her, desperately wanted her breasts fondled, licked, sucked, squeezed. She never imagined that exposing herself to a strange man could have this effect on her. When she looked at Stan, she didn't see an old man with a weak body. All she could think of was his dick. It wasn't very hard, or very long, but it was thick and she had a sudden impulse to sit on it, to satisfy the ache in her crotch.

After she had finished his upper body, she began at his feet, working her way up one leg, then the other. When she had finished his legs, she covered him up and went to refresh the water. Nice, hot water would feel better. She unbuttoned two more buttons. Her top was now open halfway down her front. Her breasts would easily be exposed in the right position.

She uncovered him again, and once again, dropped a towel. Bending over, her pussy almost touching Stan’s face, she was certain that he would be able to smell her aroma this time. She was dripping wet. She wiggled her butt before standing back up.

“I’ve got some nice, hot water for you, Mr. White.”

She soaked a large hand towel in the hot water. It was as hot as her hands could bear it. She wrung out the hand towel as best she could and wrapped it around Stan’s dick and balls.

“Ahhhmmmm,” he groaned loudly.

“Is that too warm for you, Mr. White?”

“Noooo,” he rasped, his eyes closed.

Mindy took the towel off and put it back in the steaming water, then poured some body gel on her hand and lathered up his scrotum and penis. Stan gulped and his body convulsed. Mindy lightened the pressure on his dick to prolong his pleasure. His dick was harder now. The blue veins stood out and the tip was an angry dark red. She knew she could make him cum at will. Just one hard squeeze and pull would do it, but she tried to help him hold out as long as possible.

She wrung the hot, steamy water from the hand towel and draped it back over his crotch, gently wiping off the soapy lather. Putting the towel back in the water, she again poured a generous amount of body gel on her hands and lathered him up again, avoiding the underside of his penis so he wouldn’t ejaculate. The gel made his genitals slippery, and she gently ran her long nails over his sac, eliciting a sigh and a groan from him. She used both hands, lightly and slowly dragging the nails over his scrotum. His back was arched as he raised his crotch toward her, silently begging for more attention.

On an impulse, Mindy took a latex glove from the box on the bedside, lubricated the middle finger with lots of body gel, and slowly worked it into his rectum. Mindy had never done this to anyone before, but just felt like doing it. At first Stan clenched, but when she touched his prostate, the pleasure was so intense that Stan growled loudly. Mindy knew nothing of a prostate massage, but had stumbled on a pleasure point like none other, and she continued to gently massage it as she caressed his sac.

He grunted when she removed her finger from his anus. She once again squeezed the water from the hand towel, draping it over his cock. Then she reinserted her finger in his butt, once again finding his sensitive prostate. She leaned over him, allowing him a full view of her exposed breasts as she wrapped the towel tightly around his dick.

“Unnngg, UNGGG, AHHHH,” he grunted loudly as his hips bucked and he filled the towel with his sticky sperm.

Mindy gave his dick a little squeeze with the towel as she wiped his cum off of him. She dried him off and put a fresh gown on him, as he lay quietly regaining normal breathing. She covered him back up, put everything back as it was and slipped out of his room.

“Try to get some rest now, Mr. White.”

“I don’t know what you did, Mindy, but I think Stan wants you more than me. He kept asking if Nurse Jenny is going to have to fill in for me again. Are you trying to steal my business?” Laura said with a laugh the following Friday.

“No, but I have to admit, it was terribly exciting that one time."

“The first time is definitely the most exciting, but there’s always a little when you’re exposing yourself.”

“Well, let me know if you ever need help again.”

“I’ll do that,” Laura said.

Published 
Written by Sweetdreemz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments