Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moving house

"Meeting one of my new neighbours is fun"

2
0 Comments 0
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I've just moved to a new area, and when I see you in my nearest pub, I decide I like it round here. You recognise me as you live near me and noticed me moving in, and we get chatting, making the usual small-talk. I tell you I'm a chef. "Well, how about coming to my place and cooking me a meal?" you ask, cheekily. Who am I to disagree?

I go back to your place to cook the meal. As I cook, you take a shower and change. We chat over a 3-course meal and are getting on well together. After the meal we sit chatting and laughing. We run out of wine and you tell me you have a bottle of champagne. We begin to get tipsy and the talk turns to sex and previous lovers - and what turns us both on. I tell you I was once at a friend’s house and caught his mother masturbating (she didn't see me) and ever since then I have been really turned on watching women masturbate.

You leave the room and after 5 minutes I hear you asking me to come up to your bedroom. When I get upstairs you are lying on the bed masturbating.

"Sit down"

I do as I'm told, sitting down and watching as you play with your pussy. I pull out my cock and begin to masturbate.

"Not yet. I want you to save all your spunk for me."

You reach in the drawer and pull out a big vibrator. You switch it on and slowly circle your clitoris. When you can take no more you begin to thrust the vibrator in and out. Moaning loudly you begin to tweak your nipples. I can take no more so I undress and move onto the bed.

I lick and probe at your clitoris as you use the vibrator. An orgasm rips through your body. You pull out the vibrator and ask me if I enjoyed the show? I tell you I'll show you how much I liked it.

I go to the kitchen and come back with a bottle of chocolate sauce, whipped cream and a banana. I cover your whole body in chocolate sauce and whipped cream and insert the banana up your pussy. I lick the chocolate and cream from every inch of your body. Starting with your neck and ears, I work my way down your body, gently kissing your chocolate covered nipples.

I take my time to kiss every inch of your stomach then work my way up your legs starting with your feet and kissing the inside of your thighs. I kiss around your pussy teasing you. I want the banana to be really wet with your juices. I play with your clitoris with my pierced tongue. I see your juices seeping out and decide it is time to eat the banana. I eat the entire banana and tell you your pussy tastes beautiful.

I lie on my back and get you to sit on my face. My tongue probes and explores every inch of your pussy as you sit on my face. I tell you that you have a lovely pussy and taste beautiful. I want you to flood my mouth with your juices.

"Lick my clitoris." you say.

I nibble and lick at your clitoris as you push two fingers in and out of your pussy.

"Like the close up show of me masturbating?" you ask me. I tell you not to stop masturbating and carry on stimulating your clitoris. All the time telling you that your pussy tastes beautiful. Your breathing gets heavier as you build up to an orgasm.

"Lick my clit faster." you say.

All of a sudden you stop masturbating as an orgasm rips through your body flooding my mouth with your sweet juices.

I lie there and swallow every drop of your pussy juice. You rest for a while then stand up and reach for the chocolate sauce and whipped cream.

"Your turn now." you say

You cover my cock in chocolate sauce and whipped cream. You begin by licking up and down my penis then swallow it all in one go. I am in seventh heaven as you move your head up and down teasing my cock with your tongue.

You stop and tell me you want to save me spunk for later. I notice some headscarfs by your dresser and tie you lightly to the bed.

SilvanaRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaRosee

I start kissing your body and teasing your clitoris with my fingers.

"Make me come." you beg.

I play with your pussy as I once again kiss you all over your body looking for the spots that really turn you on. I notice you love having your neck and ears kissed and loved being teased and kissed around your thighs and pussy area. I decide to tease you and kiss just at the top of your thighs and pussy area.

"Lick me." you say, but I carry on teasing you. My fingers keep working on your pussy every now and again to tease you. I grab the vibrator and rub it up and down your clit.

"Use it on me." you say.

"I'll use it when I'm ready." I tell you.

I carry on rubbing your clit with the vibrator until you are begging me to use it. I thrust the vibrator up your wet pussy and lick your clitoris as I thrust it up and down. I want you to come for me again. I move to your nipples and breasts and give them some deserved attention. The vibrator is wet with your juices and slips in and out very easily. You build up to another orgasm. Go down to taste m again you tell me. I replace the vibrator with my pierced tongue. You once again flood my mouth with your sweet pussy juices.

"Fuck me." you tell me.

"Not yet."

I go out the room and return a few minutes later

I tease you body again with my mouth.

“Lick my pussy make mu cum” you pant

I begin to tongue your pussy again. My tongue is probing every inch of your pussy and clitoris. You can feel something strange in my mouth and ask me what it is.

“This” I laugh. I turn my tiggler on and poke my tongue out.

“Oh my god what is that?” you ask.

“This is my Tiggler. It is like having a mini vibrator attached to my tongue” I tell you

I get down and start to tongue your pussy again. The vibrations from the tiggler drive your pussy wild. You soon come all down my thorat.

"Oh, please fuck me!" you beg.

“Not yet. Wait miss impatient”

I then give you a tongue massage all over your body with my tiggler. You body feels all warm and tingly from the vibrations of the tiggler. You start begging me to fuck you again.

You get untied and tell me to lie on the bed then sit astride me and place a condom on my dick and impale your self on my dick. You begin to ride me dick tweaking your nipples as you ride up and down on. I tell you have a lovely tight cunt.

You start to ride me harder playing with your clitoris as you do so. I tell you that you're beautiful.

Your breathing gets shallower and you gently bite your top lip as you cum. You lie on the bed exhausted. Now it’s my turn to come. You get on all fours and I enter you from behind, building up a steady rhythm, pumping in and out.

"Fuck me harder." you ask me.

My thrusts get faster and harder. I warn you that I'm close to coming. You tell me to pull out, then take my penis and begin to give me a blowjob again.

I don't last much longer and shoot my load in your mouth. You swallow some and the rest goes on your breasts. I reach down and lick your breasts clean swallowing every last drop of my cum. we fall back on the bed exhausted.

You get up and go to your wardrobe. You reach up to the top of the wardrobe and grab a video camera. You have been secretly filming our nights action. You laugh and ask me if I want to watch our nights action. You have a T.V. and video in your room, you put the video in and we watch our nights action. Watching yourself on the T.V. gets you all horny again and you tell me you want fucking again. It looks like we are in for a long night...............................

Published 
Written by thetiggler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors