Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Exhibitionst Wife

"My ex loved to show off her great body"

21
10 Comments 10
14.1k Views 14.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words

To say my ex was an exhibitionist is an understatement. She loved to be naked and show off her body. Let me describe how she looked at the time. She was 5’5, in her early twenties with long blond hair. She had 34D boobs with no sag. They were about as close to perfect as you could get. With a bubble butt that could drive men crazy,  Chris was a model specializing in swimwear and nude modeling.

Where we lived, she would dress conservatively but always sexy. When we traveled and she was in the right mood, look out! We were on a trip to Stockholm one time and Chris was in one of those moods. She had taken a long time in the bathroom getting dressed. When she walked out, my mouth dropped open.

She had on a see-through blouse with a red very low cut bra. It looked like her nipples were ready to pop out at any time. This made her 34Ds really stand out. Her black skirt stopped about two inches from her crotch. She had on red panties that were very small and just covered her pussy. This was topped off by black five-inch heels with red soles. She asked if I liked. I said, "You are looking hotter than I have ever seen you. I take it you are very horny tonight."

Chris replied, “We will see what the night brings. I just want to dance my ass off and give some hard-ons.”

I had heard of a night club that had a second floor balcony that overlooked the dance floor. The balcony had an iron railing around it so if a girl was standing along the edge the people on the floor would get a nice upskirt shot. Girls seem to like standing on the rail and showing off their crotch.

The thing that got everyone’s attention was the sugar holders on the table; they were not filled with sugar, but rather with condoms. The balcony was dark with a bar at one end. It had high-top tables with long table cloths. If you were discreet you could have sex.

The waitress seated us at a table in the back next to the railing. Next to us was a couple sitting on a love seat. She was sitting on his lap facing him. She wore a semi long full skirt. And you could not see anything. When the waitress left she started fucking him. After a few minutes she was really fucking him. He held on to her waist, his body got stiff, he thrust his hips upward and shot his load in her pussy. They continued to sit there in the same position for several minutes.

Chris finished her drink and said she wanted to go dance.

I could see her moving around the edge of the dance floor and she was getting lots of looks. She stopped at the bar and stood between two guys and it wasn’t long before she had a drink. And in a couple of minutes she was dancing with one of them and then the other.

At the table in front of me, a couple was sitting facing the front so they could watch for a waitress. The girl was sitting on a stool and the guy was standing beside her finger fucking her. She was moaning rather loudly and the closer she got to an orgasm the more she spread her legs. From where I was sitting I had a great shot of her pussy. When she came she received a hand of applause.

I looked around for Chris and saw her still dancing with the same two guys.

The next thing I knew she was beside me sitting on the stool putting her arms around my neck and giving me a big kiss.

Well, her skirt was so short her red panties were clearly visible. I reached down and started rubbing her pussy. She just held on to my neck. I then moved her panties aside and slipped two fingers into a very wet pussy. I slowly finger fucked her. I asked her if the two guys were making her horny.

Chris just said,”Maybe.”

I then asked if she had given them hard-ons?

Chris said, “OH yes.”

I asked her if they had big dicks.

Chris then said, “One of them might have.”

I asked her if she had rubbed his dick and she answered not yet. Now I was finger fucking her harder and she was very aroused. I knew she was about ready to explode and she did. She had a body shaking orgasm.

We sat for a few minutes while she regained her composure and repositioned her panties back over her pussy. Then she was ready to go dance some more.

Next, a couple sat down at a table next to me. As soon as the waitress left, the guy stood the girl at the back of the table. Then he pulled his cock out and gave it a couple of strokes before lifting the girl’s skirt, pulling her panties to one side and gave it to her. She must have been very wet because he went all in on the first stroke. They just wanted a quickie and didn’t mind who saw them. And it was just a quickie.

I sat for a while and was getting bored and very horny. I looked down and saw Chris dancing between both guys. One was rubbing his dick on her back the other on her stomach. Chris was gyrating between them. Her skirt had ridden up so she was clearly showing her panties. Her panties just had a tiny patch of material in the front, just enough to cover her pussy and just a string back. All the guys around her were loving the show she was putting on and she loved putting it on.

The next thing I knew, Chris was back upstairs and she brought her two friends. She introduced them as Christer and Hans. Christer was in his early forties and Hans in his mid thirties. We all chatted for a while and Chris excused herself to go to the bathroom. When she returned all of our mouths dropped open. She had removed her bra and just had on her see-through blouse. Her tits were standing straight out and her nipples were rock hard. They looked like they were going to poke a hole in her blouse.

The waitress came by and we ordered another round of drinks. The waitress told Chris she had some really nice boobs. We then drank our drinks. Chris was standing between the two guys and they could not take their eyes off of her tits. I knew they just wanted to suck on them. All at once she reached down and grabbed both of their cocks. Chris was looking me straight in my eyes and slowly rubbing their cocks.

Then she said she would like to dance for just a few more minutes and then take the three of us back to our hotel and get naked. Looking at me she asked if that was okay. I said, "Do you think you can handle the three of us?"

Chris said, “I am so fucking horny that will not be a problem.”

Then her and her two friends went back to the dance floor. This time she did not have a bra on, just her see-through blouse. Chris had unbuttoned a couple more buttons so it was not hard to get a clear view of her nipples.

There were guys crowding all around to get a look. She was dancing by herself, putting on a show. Her skirt had ridden up to about her waist. Her bare ass was clearly visible as well as her panty covered pussy. Her red panties looked very wet. Chris was in her prime. She loved dancing with everyone looking at her fantastic body. Her nipples were harder and more protruding than I had ever seen them.

About that time I thought I should go rescue her before she got arrested.

I went down and the four of us caught a cab. The cab driver could not stop looking in the review mirror. When we got to the hotel it was very late and the desk clerk could not believe what he was seeing. I picked up our key and we got on the elevator.

Chris stood on one side, kind of by herself, and started unbuttoning the remaining buttons on her blouse. When she had all of them undone she held the blouse open and rubbed it across her nipples. They were really hard.

When the door opened for our floor she stepped out walking to our room. She removed her blouse and tossed it on the floor. While I was trying to get the door unlocked she had pulled her skirt up around her waist and bent over showing her ass to Christer and Hans.

LisaFlores
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaFlores

When we all got into the room Chris was in charge. She instructed Christer and Hans to sit on the bed and get naked. Chris was walking around with her skirt around her waist and her red panties.

That is when I noticed Hans and a big cock. He started to walk to Chris but she stopped him and told him to just sit on the bed.

Chis then started putting on a show. She let her skirt drop to the floor and started doing a sexy dance pulling on her nipples. She was doing a very sexy dance and removed the red panties. This was the first time the guys got to see her cleanly waxed pussy. She then bent over a chair and stuck her ass in the air so we could see her pussy from the back. She put both hands on her ass checks and spread them wide. We all saw just how wet she was. When Chris was turned on she secreted lots of pussy juice. Then she stood up and turned around, looking me right in the eye and stuck a finger in her pussy. Then she very sexually sucked it off.

With that, she walked over to the bed and pushed Christer and Hans back on their backs. Then she took a dick in each hand and started stroking them. Now I had been watching this, but when Chris was stroking and sucking their cocks she had her back arched and her ass in the air. I wasted no time getting behind her and putting my hard aching cock in her very wet silky smooth pussy.

I was so horny it didn’t take long before I just exploded in her, and she also had a big orgasm while taking turns suck on the guy’s cocks.

Now everyone wanted to fuck her and she wanted to be fucked time after time. First it was Christer fucking her doggy stile while she sucked on Hans’s big dick. Christer lasted a good length of time before filling her pussy with a big load of cum.

Now it was Hans’s time, he rolled her on her back and spread her legs wide with them high in the air. Even with cum leaking out of her pussy it took him a few minutes to get his dick in her pussy.

Chris told him, “Go slow, you are very big.”

Hans did go slowly but with every stroke he went a little deeper. After about ten minutes he was all in. Chris was yelling, “Give it to me, give me all you got, fuck me.”

Hans fucked her really good. Chris’s knees were back to her ears and Hans was sitting almost straight up and fucking the sit out of her. He must have fucked her for fifteen to twenty minutes like that

Now Hans was ready, he pulled out and got next to her mouth stroking himself hard and fast. His dick was rock hard and the head was turning purple. Chris turned over and started stoking his dick trying to make him cum. She was sucking on the big swollen head of his dick and stroking him like crazy. It didn’t take long and he filled her mouth with a load of cum. Then another load and still another load. Chris had cum dripping off her chin and her tits.

Everyone needed a break.

Chris went into the bathroom and brought back some warm washcloths for everyone.

I was sitting on the bed and she brought a washcloth over and cleaned me up. Then she started sucking on me and stroking my cock. She gives excellent blow jobs and loves giving them. Sometimes she will have an orgasm when I cum in her mouth. It didn’t take long and I was hard again.

The other guys were stroking their dicks and thinking of mounting her doggy style, but she had something else in mind. She wanted to ride me cowgirl style.

Now let me tell you a little bit about me. My cock is only about average length but it is very thick with a large bulbous head. Chris liked to find the right spot where the head of my cock would rub across her G-spot.

Now Chris was riding me with a back and forth rolling motion very hard and very fast. She was having one hell of an orgasm that just went on and on. I had my hands on her waist helping her fuck. I was also ready to explode and yelling, “FUCK ME, fuck me.” And explode I did.

Now both the guys were ready for more. They were standing next to the bed and stroking hard-ons. Then Christer rolled Chris on her back and started pumping away. After about  ten, minutes Hans said, "My turn."

Chris spread her legs wide. I was on one side and I held her leg up high and wide. Christer was on the other side and did the same. Chris’s bald pussy was wide open. She started rubbing her cilt and looking at Hans knelling if front of her stroking his cock. She rubbed faster and in no time gave herself another orgasm.

Hans started fucking her. The first few inches of his dick went right in. But the last few took some time. With Christer and me holding her legs we wanted to watch her take all of Hans’s big cock. And after a few minutes his balls were bouncing off her ass.

Hans must have fucked her for fifteen or twenty minutes before he was looking like he was ready to cum. I reached around her leg and using some cum that was everyplace to lube her ass and just as Hans shot his load in her pussy, I stuck my thumb in her ass. This gave her a VERY strong orgasm.

After a couple of minutes, Chris was sitting on her knees looking at all of us. She was looking at Christer and said, “Wow you are the only one with a hard-on, I guess I will have to fuck you next.”

Christer lay back in the middle of the bed on his back and said, "I am so ready for you to ride me." With that Chris placed herself on top of him cowgirl style and sat on his dick. She started slow rolling her hips,

I got beside them and placed my hands on her butt checks and helped her fuck. When she would push down I would roll her ass and pussy up and when she pulled back I would roll her cheeks back. Both of them liked this and it didn’t take long and they were both fucking each other.

Then I was hard from watching them, and I thought I would try something and see how Chris would react. I reached in the night stand and took out some lube. I squirted out a generous amount and spread it on her ass and on my dick.

It didn’t take Chris long to figure out what was next. She looked at me and said she would at least try it.

Now she was still fucking Christer, Hans stood up on the bed in front of Chris stroking his big dick back to life. Chris was trying to suck on him. I got behind her and worked a finger in her ass, then two fingers. Their fucking intensified and her sucking did also.

So I then slowly inserted my dick, just a little bit at first so she could get used to it. After a few minutes she started pushing back. Then she started yelling, “Fuck me I am so filled with cock, keep fucking me,” and we did.

After several minutes the three of us were close to Cumming. Then we worked hard to make everyone cum. Christer came first, I felt his dick swell and shoot his load through the thin membrane that separated us. Then I filled her ass with my cum and finally Chris had a screaming orgasm that went on and on all the while stoking Hans’s cock with both hands and sucking on the head of his dick. Hans was very turn on watching us fuck. I knew it wouldn't be long before he would shot another load.

Chris knew it too and stroked him harder and faster. This time she wanted to watch him cum on her tits, which he did.

After a minute Chris looked at all of us and said, “That was fantastic; maybe we can do this again sometime.” Then she looked at me and said, “And you questioned if I could do all three of you. How did I do?”

Published 
Written by blsstories
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments