Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Journey To the Wild Side Part Five

"The next chapter"

17
8 Comments 8
8.1k Views 8.1k
5.6k words 5.6k words

My orders were to stay naked for the rest of the day and, like a good slave, I obeyed. That night, my master watched online as I brought myself to an amazing climax with my vibrator. I was to be naked when Dave came around to walk Bonzo and I was ordered to suck Dave off. I gladly accepted my orders!

Dave came in my mouth before leaving me to sleep alone, naked in my bed. I used my vibrator and had multiple climaxes before falling asleep.

The following day, we arranged for a local contractor to come around to remodel our master bathroom. We wanted a spa instead of our plain bathtub and the single door to the bathroom was to be changed to double doors.

Our master suite is huge, with a sixteen foot by twelve foot area. It has a ten-foot vanity and the walk in shower is on one end of the room and the tub is at the other end.

We used this contractor a few months ago, when he remodeled the shower in our master suite. We now have a huge walk in shower. The front is all plain glass, with the exception of frosted leaves for decoration. They were bringing materials and tools to start the job the following day.

My master ordered me to wear a short, flowing skirt and no thong. My top was to be a button down the front, semi-transparent shirt and no bra. I was to leave the top three buttons undone so that a lot of my naked breasts would show.

The contractor was due to arrive at two o’clock; this would give me time to get ready after my gym session. I showered and dressed as ordered and waited patiently for the contractor to arrive; and, right on schedule, he arrived. He had brought a worker with him and I showed them to the bathroom.

I was ordered to go ahead of them, to give them an upskirt view as I walked up the stairs. They delivered the materials and tools and we chatted for a while. They told me that they would be back at eight in the morning to make a start on the work. Juan, the main guy, was a short Mexican; he spoke very good English and had a very cute smile. He told me that the job should take no more than two days, but there would be a lot of noise.

I went online with my master at the usual time of nine-thirty; he gave me my orders for the following day. I was, again, naked when Dave popped in during his dog walking routine and I sucked him off at the foot of our stairs.

The contractors arrived as scheduled; I greeted them at the door, wearing just my bathrobe, as ordered. I made them coffee as they started working upstairs. They had already removed the door to the master suite by the time I took their coffee up.

They were removing the tiles from the wall around the old tub. I took my bra and thong from my dresser and neatly placed them on my bed. Gym shorts and vest joined my lingerie and I went down to get my coffee.

The contractors were up and down the stairs, taking the trash out and bringing more tools in. I joined them in the bathroom and we chatted while we drank our beverage.

“Can I still use the shower?” I asked.

I had my orders and I intend to carry them out. I was wet with excitement and anticipation for what I had to do.

“Yes, we won’t shut the water off until you go to the gym,” Juan replied.

“That’s good because I need to take my morning shower.”

My heart was racing, and my pussy was oozing juice.

“How long will the water be off for?” I asked.

“Only about an hour. It will be back on by the time that you return,” Juan answered.

“Oh, perfect. Otherwise, I would shower at the gym after I finish.”

“No, it will be back on by the time you get home, Miss.”

“Will I disturb you if I take my shower, then?” I asked excitedly.

“No, Miss. We have plenty to do.”

I started running the shower and got my gym sneakers ready. I went and got them another cup of coffee. I didn’t want them working. I needed their attention to be on me, in the shower!

I was shaking with excitement, my heart was pounding, and my love juice was running down my legs! I went back into the master bathroom and they were sitting by the tub that was being replaced.

“Okay, I am going to take a quick shower,” I smiled. “If you are sure that I won’t disturb you?”

“We are fine Kerri,” Juan smiled. “Do you want us to leave?”

I climaxed!

“No, I will only be in the shower.”

They both smiled.

I opened the glass door, the steam from the water had settled slightly on the glass, but it was still very transparent. I walked in and closed the glass door.

This is it, I thought to myself. I am going to be naked and on display!

I removed my bathrobe and opened the door just enough to hang my robe on the towel bar. I knew that they could see my naked side, my ass, and my tits. I closed the door and continued to shower, deliberately, turning all around to give them a good show. I could hear them talking in Spanish, and I had an idea of what they were discussing.

I ended my shower and, again, opened the door a little to grab a towel. After wrapping myself in the towel, I calmly walked out and smiled. They were both looking at me and smiling. As I walked into my bedroom, I realized that the door they had removed gave them a perfect view of my bed and, more importantly, my lingerie on the bed!

I moved out of sight and dried myself off. My orders were to show my body at every opportunity that I could. I knew what I had to do!

I let the towel fall to the ground and stood there, naked and excited. I squeezed my hard nipples and touched my clit.

I climaxed!

I calmly walked, naked, to my lingerie, looking into the bathroom as I did. They were looking directly at my bed and me.

I stood with my naked back and ass to the bathroom and picked up my thong. I could feel their eyes on me as I slipped my thong on. I collected my bra and slid it over my naked breasts before turning around. They were both smiling at me, so I smiled back.

As I pulled my gym shorts on, I saw that a lot of my pubic hair was showing from the top of my thong. I climaxed again before pulling my vest over my bra. Every time I glanced at the contractors, they were staring at me and smiling. They obviously liked what they saw.

I went to my gym and called my master to tell him what I had done and shown. He told me that I must not shower at the gym after my workout. I was to shower at home and, this time, I was to strip naked in my bedroom and walk in the shower completely naked.

“They must see you full frontal naked,” Gary ordered.

“Oh my gosh, Sir.”

“Full frontal naked,” Gary shouted. “That’s an order!”

“Okay, Sir. I will do it.”

“And walk from the shower to the bedroom naked.”

“Yes, Sir.”

I couldn’t concentrate on my workout. My pussy was wet and I had sexy thought’s running through my mind. I was going to show the contractors my naked body, tits, ass, pussy, and clit! I was excited and nervous.

I got home and found that they had already removed the old tub and cut the door frame out to make ready for the new double doors. The wall had been removed and where there was one doorway, there now stood a huge open space. My entire bed could be seen from the area where they were working.

I took them coffee and told them that they had done a lot while I was at the gym.

“Is the water back on?” I asked.

“Yes, Kerri. It is,” Juan smiled.

“Good. I need another shower,” I smiled. “My workout was intense today.”

“You want us to leave?”

“No, I’m fine if you continue to work. As long as I don’t disturb you.”

“You won’t Kerri. You go ahead.”

My pussy was soaking and I could feel my juice running down my thigh. I had been ordered to strip naked and walk in the shower. My heart was beating like crazy as I walked into my bedroom. I had nowhere to hide; the wall had been removed.

Juan and Victor were drinking their coffee as I fumbled in my lingerie drawer. I picked out the sexiest bra and thong to wear. I got a short cotton shirt and white vest from my closet and placed them on my bed.

This is it, I thought to myself, I have to do this.

I went to the shower and started running it. I could feel their eyes on me as I adjusted the temperature. Juan was talking to me about the job that he was doing as I walked back to my bedroom. We continued to chat as I pulled off my vest and threw it on the floor.

I was standing there in my bra, and they were getting a good look at me. I eased my gym shorts down and off. My thong was now on show to them; some pubic hair was showing out of the top of it. My heart was racing and I could feel the juices running down my thigh. I was trembling with fear and excitement; I knew what I had to do and I knew the longer I waited, the more fear I would feel.

I reached around my back and unclipped my bra. I eased it off of my shoulders and held the cups to my aching breasts. I looked at Juan and Victor and they were staring at me. We exchanged a smile and I pulled the bra from my tits. I was now topless in front of them. I dropped my bra onto my bed and, again, looked at the workers.

Again, we exchanged a smile before I slid my fingers down the waistband of my thong. Two seconds later and my thong was around my ankles, I stepped out of it and walked around my bed to my nightstand, I wanted them to get a good look at my naked ass.

I plugged my phone into the charger and turned around to face the workers. I was totally naked and they were staring like vultures. Again, we exchanged smiles before I calmly walked towards them.

“I’m just going to have my shower,” I smiled, “Will I disturb you?”

Juan tried to speak but his throat was dry.

“You go ahead Kerri,” Victor said in broken English.

I walked past them and into the shower. I started massaging my body with the body wash when something strange came over me. I found that my hand was rubbing my pussy and clit. I was working myself up in the shower, in full view of the workers!

I couldn’t stop, I rubbed my clit and let out a loud cry as I climaxed! I realized that my ass was pushed right up against the glass. They got a good show. I continued with my shower, feeling a little embarrassed about what I had just done in front of them.

I finished my shower, regained my composure, and opened the glass shower door to get my towel. Instead of grabbing a towel like I did earlier, I calmly walked out, naked, and took the towel from the rack. My naked body was proudly on display as I dried myself off in front of them both.

I threw the damp towel into the laundry basket and walked to the vanity. I looked in the mirror for a few seconds before turning around. They were both smiling at me, so I returned the gesture.

“Miss Kerri, can you give us your thoughts on how it looks so far?” Juan said in a shaky voice.

“Sure,” I smiled as I walked, naked, to the new spa tub.

I knew that my clit was on display along with the rest of my toned body.

“Juan, it looks fantastic,” I smiled.

“Thank you, Miss Kerri,” Juan replied. “We are running a little behind, so we may be here for three days, instead of the two.”

“That’s fine,” I smiled. “You are both doing a great job. I don’t mind how long it takes.”

I stood there completely naked as they showed me how the new tiles would look with the new spa tub. I knew that my master will be pleased with my efforts today. The added bonus was that they would be here for three days now instead of the two that I was expecting.

“Well, I had better get some clothes on,” I smiled. “I have to run into town.”

“Okay Miss Kerri, we will carry on here,” Juan smiled.

I suddenly had an idea!

“I will get a spare key cut for you while I am in town,” I shouted to Juan as I started pulling my thong on.

“Okay, Miss Kerri.”

“That way, you can let yourselves in tomorrow morning,” I shouted. “What time will you be here tomorrow?”

“We can get here earlier if you don’t mind.”

“You can get here as early as you like,” I replied. “I may still be in bed, but I will soon wake up when you start working.”

“We don’t want to wake you, Miss Kerri.”

“Nonsense, you just start when you like; if I am still sleeping, that’s fine with me.”

“Okay then, Miss Kerri. We will be here early tomorrow.”

I slowly pulled my bra over my breasts and continued to get dressed in my printed short cotton skirt and a pink vest top. Still wet with thoughts of what I had just done and exposed to my hard working contractor, I went into town.

As soon as I got in my car, I called my master. He was happy with my efforts and ordered me to be undressed in front of them at every possible opportunity. They were just finishing up by the time that I got home. I handed Juan a spare key and told him not to worry if I am sleeping when they arrived tomorrow.

“You can make me a cup of coffee, if you are here before I am awake,” I cheekily smiled.

“Yes, Miss Kerri. We will.”

“I must get out of these clothes and get my comfy clothes on,” I smiled.

“Okay, Miss. We will be leaving shortly.”

“I don’t mind changing in front of you,” I stuttered. “I was naked in front of you earlier.”

They both smiled as I pulled my vest off and unclipped my bra; it quickly fell to the floor. My skirt soon followed and I was, again, topless in front of them.

I grabbed my ski pants from a drawer and a lose comfy T-shirt. I slipped them on as Juan and Victor were packing their tools away. I went into the bathroom to admire their work and I couldn’t help myself; I hugged them both and thanked them for their hard day’s work.

“Don’t forget, if I am sleeping tomorrow, bring me up a cup of coffee,” I cheekily smiled.

“We will Kerri,” Juan smiled back.

“And don’t worry about waking me. I want you to.”

“Okay Kerri,” Victor smiled.

I couldn’t wait to call my master to tell him how I did.

“You did well my little sex slave,” Gary told me. “Are you still naked?”

“No, Sir. I got dressed.”

“Before they left? You dressed before they left?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“That, means a punishment,” my master shouted. “You were to stay undressed until they leave.”

“I’m sorry, Sir. I didn’t realize.”

“Well, get naked now!”

“Yes, Sir!”

I stripped naked where I stood.

“Now, stay naked for the rest of the day!”

“Okay. Yes Sir.”

“Tomorrow, you are to be in bed when they get there.”

“Okay.

Chloe_Reed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Chloe_Reed

Yes sir.”

“And, tonight you shave your pussy.”

“Oh my gosh. Really, Sir?”

“Yes. I want them to see your sex in its glory.”

“I thought that you liked my pubic hair, Sir?”

“I do; but, I want them to see all of your sweet pussy.”

"Okay, if you are sure sir.”

“Do not question me!”

“Sorr, Sir. I will shave it tonight.”

“Tomorrow morning, you are to stay naked until you dress for the gym.”

“Sir, they will know that I have shaved just so they can see more of me.”

“Good! That’s what I want.”

I shaved my pussy and I'll admit that it did look very sexy and inviting. My labia and clit are very attractive. I used my vibrator on my freshly shaved area and brought myself off to a wonderful multi-climax!

My orders were to still be asleep when the contractors arrived, and to have one leg and my pussy out of the covers, showing my sex. I was excited and nervous at the same time. Yes, they saw me naked today; but, now I was to show myself very intimately. I was also to leave my vibrator on the bed in full view for them.

I was awake at seven the following morning, and made sure that the scene was set. I positioned my vibrator on my bed in full view and adjusted the covers to expose my left breast and left leg. My shaved pussy was completely uncovered. I waited and waited.

My juices were flowing as I lay naked, excited and nervous for the contractors to arrive. Suddenly, there was a noise at my door, they were here. I heard my bedroom door open and then silence. I guessed that they were looking at me. Moments later, I heard them whispering in Spanish. I could guess what they were saying.

I was shocked when the next thing that I heard was the all too familiar noise of a cell phone camera. They were taking pictures of me! I stirred and they retreated downstairs. Ten minutes later, I heard the door open again and Juan called out:

“Miss Kerri, we have your coffee.”

I stirred and opened my eyes; I appeared to look startled as I saw what was on display. I smiled and covered myself with the covers.

“Sorry. I was hot in the night.”

I smiled as I took my coffee from Victor; the sheet had dropped and my naked tits were proudly on display.

“That’s okay, Miss Kerri,” Juan smiled. “We are sorry to wake you.”

“No. I need to be awake,” I smiled back. “And, it’s not like you haven’t already seen me in the nude, is it?”

“No, Miss. Don’t worry about us.”

They went into the bathroom to drink their coffee and I sat in my bed drinking mine. My bed and I were still clearly visible from where they were working. My pussy was soaking wet. They now had naked photographs of me, and shaved!

My orders were to stay naked; so, when I finished my coffee, I got out of bed and calmly walked, naked and shaved, into the bathroom. I knew that my intimate parts were clearly on show to the contractors.

“I need another cup of coffee before I shower,” I smiled to Juan. “Do you both want another cup?”

“Yes, please, Miss Kerri,” Juan smiled back. His eyes were fixed on my naked body.

“Please, just call me Kerri.” I smiled as I collected their cups. “Miss sounds so formal,” I went on, “and, as you can see by me standing here naked, we are past the formal stage.”

They both smiled and agreed with me. I ran downstairs and fixed us all another cup of coffee and returned to the bathroom. It was difficult, carrying three cups of hot coffee, and Victor jumped up to help me. He was standing less than a foot from my naked body. I was praying that they could not see the juices running down my thigh.

I stood there and chatted with them for about ten minutes, I could feel their eyes scanning every inch of my naked body and I could feel myself blushing. My cell phone rang and I recognized the ringtone as my masters; I ran to my bed and answered it.

“Good morning, Slave,” Gary said.

“Good morning, Sir. I love you,” I whispered.

“Are the contractors there?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Are you naked?”

“Yes, Sir. I am sitting on my bed, naked and in full view of them.”

“Good. Now, lie on your bed as if you were watching television.”

I propped my head on the pillows and sat on my bed, above the covers.

“Now, I want them to see in between your legs.”

“Oh, my gosh, Sir. Really?”

“Yes. Really. Pull your knees up and lay there like that; I want them to see your pussy.”

I did as ordered and pulled my knees up, like a laying squat position with my knees touching, but my feet apart. I knew that my entire sex was now on display while I had my phone call with my master.

“Now, part your legs a little and rub that clit.”

“What!” I shouted.

“What? You address me with what?”

“I’m sorry, Sir. I mean, what, Sir?”

“Now, you call out to them and tell them to help themselves to coffee. I want them to see you like that.”

“Oh, my gosh. Okay, Sir.”

I called out to Juan and Victor to help themselves to more coffee. Victor walked into my bedroom and asked me if I wanted another cup. He could see my sex and, more importantly, me touching my clit.

My master was still giving me my orders over the phone as Victor went to get three more cups of coffee.

“Open your legs wider and play with your pussy, now!”

I had no choice; I opened my legs a little wider and played with my clit.

“Finger inside, now!”

“But, Victor will be here with the coffee, Sir.”

“I know. That’s why I want a finger inside your pussy, now!”

Embarrassed, I slid my finger into my soaking wet pussy. I let out a little scream as I climaxed.

“Inside, Sir.”

“Good. Now get yourself off. I want to hear you scream as you climax.”

“In front of them, Sir? Really?”

“Yes, really.”

I continued to play with my pussy, finger inside and rubbing my clit as I heard Victor coming back up the stairs. I was nervous but excited; I was getting myself off while the workmen were just feet away.

Victor brought my coffee to me; he could see my finger inside my pussy and I smiled as I worked my finger on my sex. Victor smiled back and I parted my legs a little more. My master ordered me to open my legs wide and I had to obey!

Victor rejoined Juan. They were taking a break. They could see me playing with my naked pussy, but I was lost in sex and I couldn’t care anymore.

“Legs wide open now,” my master ordered.

I obeyed and spread my legs wide.

“Cum, and cum loud!”

Although my eyes were partially closed, I could see Juan and Victor looking at me.  I could see the bulges in their shorts and I continued to get myself off in front of them.

Suddenly, I screamed as I climaxed. I tried to contain it to a small scream but I failed. I had gotten myself off to a huge multi-climax!

“Good girl,” my master said.

My breathing was heavy and my pussy was soaking as I slowed down the rubbing on my clit. I breathed a sigh of relief as I finished my climax.

I smiled at the guys and softly said, “Sorry. I needed that.”

“We enjoyed that, Miss Kerri,” Juan smiled.

“I feel so embarrassed now.” I smiled back as I closed my legs.

“Don’t feel like that, Miss. We are happy that you did that.”

My master told me that I did well before we hung up and left me to compose myself. I went to the shower and started running the hot water. I told the guys that I was embarrassed that they saw me get myself off.

“Please don’t be Kerri. We enjoyed it.”

“I can’t believe that I did that in front of you.”

“Miss Kerri, we are happy that you did,” Juan smiled. “Please do it when you like. Don’t mind us. This is your home.”

I hugged them both and thanked them. Their rough hands on my naked skin brought me to another climax!

“Miss Kerri, please don’t let us stop you from being naked. It is your home and you should be how you want to be,” Juan smiled.

“Okay. I usually am naked when I am home, so I will do as I usually do.”

I took my shower and got ready for the gym. I called my master from my car and told him what Juan had said.

“Good. Now, you stay naked when you get home,” my master ordered.

“Yes, Sir.”

I got home around noon and went to the bathroom to check on the progress. The spa was almost finished and they were working on the new double doors.

“Wow. It looks beautiful,” I said as I started running the shower.

“Thank you, Miss Kerri,” Juan smiled. “The spa should be ready to use later this afternoon.”

I stripped naked and went for my after gym shower. I didn’t bother to get fresh clothes to wear as I had to stay naked. As I left the shower, the guys were on their knees, fixing the new door frame. So, I stood there, no more than two feet from them, and chatted. They looked up at me; I knew they could see right up my legs to my wet pussy.

“Coffee?” I asked.

“Yes, please, Miss Kerri.”

“Want me to fix you some lunch?” I asked.

“That would be great,” Victor smiled.

I went downstairs, still naked and made us all sandwiches; we sat in my bedroom and ate lunch. I could feel their eyes on my naked body and I made sure that they could see everything. I had orders to stay naked for the rest of the day and I intended to carry them out.

It was around four o’clock when I got a call from my master. I was in the kitchen, making more coffee.

“Are you still naked?”

“Yes, Sir. I am making more coffee for the guys.”

“Good. I want a picture of you with each of them.”

“Oh my gosh. Really, Sir?”

“Yes. I want a picture of you naked with each of them.”

“How am I going to get them naked, Sir?”

“They don’t have to be naked. You do!”

“Okay, Sir. I will get the pictures for you.”

I took the coffee up to the guys and in a shaky voice, I asked,  “Would you both mind if I took a picture of you with me?”

Juan looked at me and said, “A picture of us?”

“Yes. My master wants a picture of each of you and me.”

Juan looked confused. “Your master? You mean Graham?”

I suddenly realized that I had given them information about my master. I had no choice but to enlighten them.

“No. My master,” I went on. “Graham is my husband but I also have a master who owns me.”

Victor smiled.

“My master is the one who ordered me to be naked all day,” I went on. “He ordered me to shave my pubic hair.”

“Oh, I see, Miss Kerri,” Juan smiled.

“Now, he wants a picture of us.”

“We will be happy to do that, Miss,” Juan quickly replied.

I gave Victor my phone and I stood with Juan He put his arm around my waist and Victor took a couple of pictures; they switched places and Juan took a few more photographs.

“Thank you,” I smiled.

I texted them to Gary and continued to tell the guys about my master. They seemed intrigued and wanted to know more. I slowly explained to them that my master owns me and I must do whatever he orders.

My phone rang; it was my master.

“You did well, my sex slave.”

The guys heard my reply. “Thank you, Sir.”

“Let me talk to the one who speaks English.”

I was shaking as I handed the phone to Juan. I tried to listen but all I could hear were Juan’s replies.

“Sí señor... Really, Señor? Yes, she is.... Okay, Señor .”

Juan handed the phone back to me and spoke to Victor in Spanish. Victor smiled.

“Okay, my sex slave. You stand there and say nothing.”

"Oh, yes sir.”

“Give the phone to the other guy and let Juan do what I have told him.”

I was shaking and wet. “Yes, Sir.”

Juan came and stood next to me and said, “He wants some photographs of us touching your breasts, Kerri."

My juices were running down my legs.

“Oh, my gosh,” I smiled. “I must obey him, so go ahead.”

Juan touched my tits and Victor snapped away. Victor took photographs of Juan squeezing my breasts and nipples before they switched places and Juan was the photographer. Victor did the same and I sent them to my master.

“Hope you don’t mind, Miss Kerri,” Juan said softly. “He told us that we had to do that.”

“Of course I don’t mind,” I smiled. “I must do whatever he tells me. He owns me; I belong to him.”

Juan smiled. “I did like doing that, and you are beautiful.”

“Thank you. I hope you understand, and won't  mention any of this to my husband.”

“Of course we won’t, Miss Kerri.”

My master called again.

“Give the phone to Juan.”

I did as he ordered and they chatted again for a few minutes before he handed it back to me.

“Just stand there and do nothing,” Gary ordered.

“Okay, Sir.”

Juan handed the phone to Victor and came over to me again; he started touching my pussy and clit as Victor took more pictures. I climaxed as his rough fingers touched my very sensitive clit. He parted my pussy lips and rubbed my cum into my clit. I climaxed a dozen times before they switched places and Victor took the lead.

I sent those pictures to my master who called me again shortly after.

“Good girl. Now, hand the phone to Juan again.”

I did as he ordered and they chatted for a few minutes before he handed the phone back to me.

“Do not stop them from doing what I have told them to do.”

"Okay, Sir. I won’t,” I panted. “What do they have to do?”

“They are to touch you whenever they wish and you will suck them off before they leave today.”

“Oh my gosh, Sir. Both of them?”

“Yes. Both of them and you do it again when they arrive tomorrow. You suck them off when they arrive and when they leave.”

“Oh my. Okay, Sir. If I have to.”

“You do. And stay naked!”

“Yes, Sir!”

I hung up and smiled at them and said, “Okay, it appears that you can both touch me whenever you like and wherever you like.”

“That’s what he told us, Miss Kerri,” Juan smiled. “We won’t if you don’t want us to.”

“You both go ahead,” I smiled. “I have my orders and I am okay with them.”

Victor wasted no time. He came up to me and started rubbing my soaking pussy. I climaxed as he slid a finger deep into my waiting love-hole. He worked it in and out; He moved his lips to my nipples and licked and sucked them.

Juan grabbed my phone from my hand and started taking pictures. He let Victor play with me for almost ten minutes before he pulled him away and shouted that he wanted to touch me. Juan did the same and fingered me and sucked my tits. I screamed as I climaxed again and again.

I could not hold back any longer. I pushed Juan off, and I sank to my knees, I pulled his cock from his jeans and sucked him off. He came with an explosion in my mouth. Victor followed and I sucked him off, as well. They left shortly after that and I called my master to tell him of my afternoon.

“You did well, my sex slave.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“Tomorrow, you do the same.”

“Yes, Sir.”

I stayed naked for the remainder of the time that Juan and Victor were there and they both continued to touch me throughout the day. I sucked them off twice more before the job was completed.

 

Published 
Written by kerri1977
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments