Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My journey to the wild side part two

"My story continues"

18
7 Comments 7
9.0k Views 9.0k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Graham arrived home at 7:30pm and I met him at the door, he went to kiss me and I turned my head and he kissed my cheek.

“Hi sweetheart,” Graham said as he hugged me.

"Hi, babe."

Graham moved his hands from my waist and down to my ass. I was wearing jeans and as soon as his hands touched my ass, I pulled away and broke off from the hug. I felt so guilty because my husband had touched my ass, albeit for only a second, but he touched it!

“My ass is Gary’s,” I thought to myself.

We ate dinner and as I was clearing the dishes, my phone got a text, I had left my phone on the couch and Graham was sitting next to it. I was horrified to see him pick my phone up and read the text.

“Who is Gary,” Graham shouted, “He has just text you.”

I could feel my face blushing as my husband read the text out aloud,

“Don’t forget, make sure that you do what I told you.”

I ran to take my phone and I replied to Gary, “I promise sir.”

“So, who is Gary?” Graham asked again.

Luckily, I had deleted all of Gary’s texts from my phone before my husband arrived home. I had to think quickly and smiled, “He is my gym instructor, he gave me some exercises to do at home.”

“Oh, I see, that was nice of him,” Graham smiled.

“Yes, he is a great help to me,” I smiled, with a sigh of relief.

Around nine thirty, I told my husband that I was going to take a long hot bath, this would give me the chance to undress in the bathroom without my husband questioning why I wasn’t undressing in front of him. Plus I could put my panties and nightshirt on and be ready for bed.

Graham was already in bed when I came from the bathroom and I pulled the covers back and went to climb in.

“You aren’t sleeping in the nude?” Graham asked.

“No, since you have been away, I started sleeping like this and I am used to it now.”

“Undress and we can have sex,” Graham said in his usual, I want a fuck tone.

“I am tired babe,” I replied, “I don’t feel like it.”

“Well, get naked then, I haven’t seen you naked for almost three weeks.”

“Babe, I want to sleep like this.”

“Okay, night babe.”

Graham went to kiss me and I kissed his cheek. I felt his hand on my ass and I froze. I moved his hand and said, “I am tired.”

“You have panties on?” Graham asked.

“Yes, I do, I now wear panties to bed now.”

“Will we have sex tomorrow night?” Graham asked.

“I don’t know, but don’t get mad if we don’t.”

We fell asleep and I was up at seven the following morning and I couldn’t wait to text Gary.

"I did it, sir, I slept in my bra, panties and night shirt, and I never kissed him on the lips."

“Good girl, did he touch you?”

"He did touch my ass, but only for a second, I pulled away as soon as he touched me, sir."

“I told you not to let him touch your ass!”

“I’m sorry sir, but I did pull away as soon as he touched me, and it was through my jeans.”

“Was that the only time that he touched you?”

“Well, he did touch my ass when I got into bed but again I pulled away sir, and he asked why I was wearing panties.”

“He saw your panties?”

“No sir, but he did feel that I was wearing them.”

“You will have a punishment for letting him touch your ass, you know that, don’t you.”

“I’m so sorry sir, I love you.”

“I love you too, but you will pay for what he did.”

“I understand sir.”

“Does your husband sleep in the nude?”

“Yes sir, he does.”

“I don’t want him sleeping in the nude with you from now on, I want him to wear shorts or something.”

“Oh my, how am I going to make that happen, sir? I can't just say to him, by the way, my boyfriend don’t want you to sleep naked with me, can I sir.”

“I am not your boyfriend, I am your lover and master.”

“How do I explain to my husband though sir?”

“If you love me and want me, then you will figure it out, but you are not to see his cock.”

“Wow, this is going to be difficult sir.”

“Do you want me and this to continue?”

“Yes sir, I want this and you so very much, I need this and you sir.”

“Then do as I say.”

“Okay sir, I will figure it out.”

I quickly deleted the texts and Graham came down the stairs, we spent the day together and he wanted us to go out for dinner. I went to shower and I locked the bathroom door and text Gary.

"I love you, sir."

“I love you too,” Gary replied, “I hope you have figured things out.”

“I will sir.”

On our way home from the restaurant, I had an idea and I told Graham that I had read an article that said that the average human secretes about an ounce of urine and semen a month during the night and it is proven that, wearing clothes in bed is far more healthy than sleeping naked.

“I never knew that,” Graham said.

“That is why I don’t sleep in the nude now,” I smiled, “I would like you to wear shorts in bed from now on babe, it’s healthier.”

“Okay I will, if it pleases you,” Graham smiled.

Yes, I did it! I made it work. He will now sleep in his shorts and I won’t see his dick!

We got home around ten o’clock and Graham got his bag packed ready for his next trip the following day, he would be gone for ten days and I couldn’t wait. I wanted and needed my online lover!

We went to bed around eleven o’clock and I took my panties, plain bra, and tee shirt into the bathroom to get changed.

“Why don’t you undress in here?” Graham asked.

“I have gotten used to undressing in the bathroom,” I replied.

I changed and got into bed, Graham asked if we were going to fuck as he would be away again tomorrow and for the next ten nights.

“I don’t feel like it,” I told him and I kissed his cheek and lay down to sleep.

“I was hoping for a fuck before I leave tomorrow,” Graham said in a dejected tone.

“I’m sorry, I just don’t feel like it,” I replied, “Go to sleep, you have a long trip tomorrow.”

Luckilly, he didn’t take it any further and turned off his lamp and said goodnight.

The following day, Graham left for his next business trip and he went to kiss me as he left. I turned my face and he kissed my cheek. As soon as his car was out of sight, I text Gary.

“I am yours now sir, my husband is away for ten days and nights.”

“You are mine anyway,” Gary replied.

“I mean, we will not be disturbed for the next ten days sir.”

“Good, I hope you bought the red lingerie and stockings.”

“I did sir.”

“Be online at nine thirty sharp and be wearing the red lingerie and black skirt with a white shirt.”

"Yes, sir."

I bathed and got ready, eagerly waiting for nine thirty to arrive. I had the drapes open and the lights on, ready for my master. Finally, at the designated time, I sent a Skype message to my lover.

"Hi, sir."

“Hi sexy, I have missed you, did you sleep like I told you to?”

“Yes sir and I changed in the bathroom, so my husband couldn’t see me.”

“Good, and did you make him wear shorts in bed?”

“Yes sir I did, he has not seen me undressed while he was home.”

“Good, are your pubic hairs grown back yet?”

“They are about a quarter inch grown sir, the itchy stage has gone now.”

We chatted for almost thirty minutes before he told me to unbutton my shirt, which I did.

“Remove the shirt and skirt,” Gary ordered, “I want to see that bra and thong set with the suspender belt and stockings.”

I removed my shirt and skirt and stood up and turned around so that he could see my back as well as my front, I was wearing high heeled shoes to highlight my legs.

“Beautiful,” Gary said, “look what you do to my dick.”

He stood up and his dick was huge!

“Oh my gosh sir, it is huge.”

“Is your neighbor walking his dog yet?”

“He should be walking past any minute now sir.”

“Go outside and talk with him.”

“Like this, in my bra and thong and stockings sir?”

“Yes, I want you out there talking to him for at least ten minutes tonight!”

“Oh fuck, sir.”

“I told you that you have a punishment for letting your husband touch your ass.”

I picked up my car keys waited until I saw Dave walking his dog, he was approaching my house and hit I the unlock button, I was going to go to get something out of my car as an excuse to being outside. I went outside, just as Dave had reached my house.

His eyes lit up as he saw me in my sexy lingerie and I covered my breasts with my arm and said, ”Oops, I didn’t realize you were outside, I need something out of my car.”

“Don’t mind me,” Dave said with a smile.

I lowered my arm, exposing my sexy bra and said,”You saw me in my bra the other night, so why should I be embarrassed now.”

Dave saw my ass in my thong as I walked past him and bent over in my car, I stayed bent over for almost two minutes before closing the car door. I stood chatting to Dave for almost fifteen minutes in my bra, thong, suspender belt and stockings. I could feel my love juice oozing from my pussy, I was loving this, I wanted to stay there all night and chat with Dave, I loved the attention that he was giving me,

I could feel his eyes, staring at my semi naked body and I found any excuse to continue talking to him. Finally, I said goodnight to him and he stood and watched as I walked into my house. He waved as I looked out of my window.

“There you go sir,” I smiled to Gary, “I did it, he saw me.”

“I see, good girl, that was fun.”

“I must admit sir, I loved being half naked outside talking to Dave.”

“Are you wet?”

“Yes sir, very wet.”

“Pull your arms out of your bra.”

I was longing for Gary to see my naked tits and I had wondered why he has not got me naked by now.

"I will take my bra off sir if you like."

“I will tell you when I want to see your tits.”

“Oh, sorry sir.”

I pulled my arms out of my bra and the only thing that was holding it now was the back strap.

“Nice naked shoulders,” Gary smiled.

"Thank you, sir."

Gary stood up and I saw his huge dick, he was working it and I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. I heard his shout for me to unclasp my bra and cover my tits with my hands. I was longing for this and quickly moved my hands around my back and undid my bra. I held the front with my hands and slowly let the bra fall. The only thing that was hiding my naked tits m was my hands.

“I am Cumming,” Gary shouted.

My face was glued to the screen and I saw Gary holding his boxer shorts in front of his enormous dick. I had dropped my hands a little to show him more of my breasts but made sure that my nipples were covered. He shouted and I watched as he shot his load onto his boxer shorts, he was Cumming for over two minutes and his shorts were soaked in his cum.

Finally, he had finished and he showed me the amount of cum on his shorts. He then took a small pair of scissors and cut a few of his pubic hairs and dropped them onto the puddle of cum on his shorts. He took a zip-lock bag and placed the cum drenched shorts in it.

“Give me your address,” Gary ordered, “I want to send you something.”

Dare I give him my address, what the heck, I was loving this and needed this. I called out my address and he wrote it down. My hands were still covering my naked tits and he asked me what time I usually went to the gym.

I told him that I left my house around nine thirty, every morning and got home around noon.

“I want you to cum in your thong tonight, and put it in a zip-lock bag and place it in a brown envelope and leave it on your doorstep when you leave in the morning.”

“Oh, okay sir, why?”

“Because I told you to, The thong must be soaked in your cum, and I mean, soaked.”

“Okay sir, I will.”

“Now, move your hands, I want to see those tits.”

At last, I thought, I moved my hands and showed him my firm breasts, my nipples were hard and erect. I was now topless, in just one week, I had let two men see me in my lingerie and now one of them was looking at my naked tits. I knew that I shouldn’t be doing this but, I was loving every minute.

“Gorgeous.”

"Thank you, sir."

“Now, pinch your nipples.”

I pinched and squeezed my nipples as hard as I could, I climaxed as I did and I screamed as I filled my thong with my juices.

“I wonder of your husband realizes that he will never see those again?”

“He won’t sir, I promise.”

“He had better not, he will never see your tits, ever again!”

“I promise sir, he won’t ever see me undress.”

“Goodnight sexy.”

“Goodnight sir, I love you.”

He was gone, I picked up my clothes and closed the drapes before heading to bed, I did as ordered and kept my thong on while I worked myself off a dozen times.

MaggieQuinn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaggieQuinn

My thong was soaked in my love juice and I took it off and placed it in the zip-lock bag as ordered. The following morning, I placed the brown envelope on my doorstep before heading to the gym. I was wondering why I had to do that, but, he seemed to know exactly what he was doing so far, so he must have a plan already worked out.

I arrived home around noon and I saw a large envelope on my doorstep, mine had gone! I picked the envelope up, it was from Gary, he had been to my house. My juices were flowing as I read the instructions on the package.

“Do not open until you get online tonight, you open this in front of me.”

I went for a shower and lay on my bed, naked and aroused. I worked myself off at least five times before I fell asleep, I was exhausted. When I woke up, I saw that I had gotten a text from Gary.

“Black, half cup bra and matching thong tonight, I want to see just a little of those nipples showing from your bra.”

“Yes sir, I will go and buy them now,” I text back.

“Be online at nine thirty and wear a white shirt and black skirt.”

“Yes sir.”

I quickly got dressed and drove into town, I spent an age, looking for the sexiest set that I could find, and after trying a dozen on, I finally found one that met his needs. It was a half cup bra that showed just the areola of my nipples and it looked perfect.

I couldn’t eat, I was too excited and I kept looking at the mysterious package and wondering what was inside. Finally, nine thirty had arrived, I had already had my usual phone chat with my husband and I logged on.

“Hi sir, I love you.”

“Hi sexy, you look nice, did you get my package?”

“Yes sir, did you come to my house?”

“Yes I did, don’t worry, I will never come there while your husband is home.”

"Oh, thank you, sir."

“Remove the shirt, I want to see the sexy bra.”

I unbuttoned my shirt and eased it off, he saw my half cup bra and smiled.

“Very nice, and just the right amount of nipple is showing, you did well."

"Thank you, sir, it took me ages to find the right one."

“Let me know when you see your neighbor in the street.”

“Yes sir, he usually gets here around ten o’clock.”

We chatted for a while, and at one minute past ten, I saw Dave in the distance, walking his dog.

“Dave is approaching sir,” I shouted.

"Okay, now when he gets close enough to see, I want you to stand up and remove your skirt, close to the window so that he can see you."

“Oh my gosh, okay sir.”

I stood up and with my back to the window, I slowly unzipped my skirt and took it off, I turned around and saw Dave had stopped outside my window and was looking at me. He smiled and waved, I smiled and waved back. The screen was angled, giving Gary a perfect view of me.

Suddenly, I saw dave, point to my front door and he started walking to it.

I shouted to Gary, “Oh my God, he wants me to go to the door.”

“Well go!”

“Some of my nipples are showing out of my bra sir.”

“Good, now go and open the door.”

I was wet and excited, Dave was about to see me like this. I ran to the door and opened it.

“Kerri, I am sorry to bother you but, it is going to be at least fifteen minutes before I am home,” Dave smiled, I could see his eyes staring at my tits, “I urgently need to use the bathroom, can I use yours?”

I smiled excitedly,” Sure you can, come in.”

Dave entered my house and I said, “You can use the bathroom in my bedroom, follow me.”

I knew that he would get a good look at my ass in my thong as he followed me upstairs, I was going to let him see my bedroom, he was going to be in my bedroom, he was going to see some of my naked nipples in my bedroom! He tied his dog to the stairs and followed me up to my bedroom.

“Excuse the mess,” I smiled, “I haven’t been home long.”

Dave was in my bedroom and I was standing in a half cup bra, showing some of my nipples and thong!

“Lovely bedroom,” Dave smiled.

He went to the bathroom and returned a couple of minutes later, I was straightening my bedroom and I was bent over as he left the bathroom. I could feel his eyes, staring at my ass in my thong.

“Thank you honey," Dave said, "I was in desperate need."

I smiled and said, "Anytime Dave, any time."

“I hope Graham knows how lucky he is,” Dave said as he followed me back downstairs.”

“Lucky?” I smiled.

“Yes, lucky, he has a beautiful wife.”

I blushed, “Thank you, but I am just a plain girl.”

“Plain? You are beautiful.”

I blushed again and strangely found myself say, "Thank you, Dave, but, I don't think that Graham sees that."

“Then he is a fool,” Dave smiled as we chatted at the bottom of the stairs, “Look at you, you are gorgeous!”

I blushed and covered my bra with my hand and smiled a sexy smile.

“You are making me blush.”

“I’m sorry,” Dave said, “But I mean it, you are beautiful.”

Dave leaned over and kissed my cheek.

“I had better be going,” Dave smiled, “Otherwise, I will be here, chatting all night.”

“I don’t have anything else to do,” I quickly smiled, hoping that he would stay longer.

“I would love to,” Dave smiled, “But Aaron is still awake and he would wonder where I was.

Aaron, is Dave’s twelve year old son, he lives with Dave who is divorced.

Dave, kissed my cheek again and left and I quickly ran to my online lover.

"Did you hear that, did you see what happened, sir?"

“I heard, but I couldn’t see.”

“He was in my bedroom! He saw me like this! He saw some of my nipples!”

“He is going to see you naked, eventually!”

“Oh my gosh, really sir?”

“Yes, really!”

My heart was racing, the thought of Dave seeing me naked was hitting the spot, I was wet, hot and excited.

“Remove your bra.”

"Yes, sir."

I quickly removed my bra and sat there topless for my master.”

Gary picked up the package that I had left on my doorstep and told me to get the package that he left for me.

“Open it up now.”

I watched as he opened his package, I knew that my thong was in it, I watched as he held my cum soaked thong to his face. I opened my package and found the shorts that he had cum in last night.

“Are they still damp?”

“Yes sir, they are.”

“Can you see my pubic hair in the damp spot?”

“Oh my gosh, I can sir.”

“I want you to put that spot into your mouth and taste my cum.”

“What?”

“I want you to suck my shorts, I want you to put the shorts in your mouth, now!”

“Oh my gosh, okay sir.”

“I want to see the pubic hair that I put in my cum, on your tongue!”

I was so hot and horny that, I would have tasted anything that had come from his body and I mean anything! I opened my mouth and pushed the damp spot on the shorts in and sucked like crazy. I had finally tasted cum, it tasted salty and not unpleasant at all. I could feel his pubic hairs on my tongue and I found myself squeezing my nipple as I licked his shorts.

I looked and saw that he was doing the same to my thong, it was in his mouth and he was sucking my cum from my thong!

“You taste nice,” Gary said as he removed my thong from his mouth.

“So do you sir.”

“Show me, my hairs in your mouth.”

I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue out and showed him that his pubic hairs were still on my tongue.”

“Good girl, now tomorrow night, I want you to wear a half cup red bra and thong set, I want to see some of your nipples showing, like the black bra you wore tonight.”

“Yes sir, I will buy one tomorrow.”

“Maybe, buy one that shows just a little more nipple.”

"Yes, sir!"

“Goodnight sexy.”

“Goodnight sir, I love you, I love you!”

“I love you too.”

I worked myself off and climaxed over twenty times that night in bed, and I slept with his shorts next to me. The following day, I went into town as soon as I left the gym and bought the sexiest red, half cup bra and thong set that I could find. This bra actually showed half of my nipples and I couldn't wait to wear it later. When I got home, I found another package, this one felt heavier and the note told me to put it in the fridge until later.

Gary text me and told me to be online at nine thirty, he told me to wear a white shirt and black skirt with my new lingerie. I bathed and got ready and at nine thirty, I was online. I had deliberately left the white thong and bra that I had worn that day, on the bathroom floor and I noted the position of it, just in case Dave wanted to use the bathroom again tonight.

"Hi, sexy."

"Hi, sir."

“Did you get my package?”

“Yes sir, it is in the fridge.”

“Good, unbutton that shirt, I want to see that new bra.”

I did as I was told.

“Oh yes, very nice, I can see more of your nipples with that bra.”

"I was hoping that you would like it, sir."

“I do, very much.”

We chatted for the next twenty minutes and Gary asked me if I could see my neighbor yet?

“He should be here soon, sir.”

I looked out of the window and saw Dave about six hundred yards further down the road.

"He is coming, sir."

“Good, now stand up and slowly remove your shirt and skirt.”

“Yes, sir!” I smiled, excitedly.

I saw that Dave had stopped at my house and was looking in at me, I pretended that I hadn’t seen him and slowly started to remove my shirt, then my skirt. I had my back to the window, but I knew that he was watching.

“Now turn around and wave to him,” Gary shouted.

I turned around and saw Dave, he smiled and waved and I waved back, again, he pointed to my door and I climaxed right there and then.

“He want’s to come in sir,” I shouted.

“Well, go and let him in.”

"He will see my nipples, sir."

“That’s the plan.”

I went to the door and opened it, I popped my head around the door and Dave smiled.

“Sorry honey, can I use your bathroom again?”

I smiled, “Of course you can babe, come in.”

I opened the door wide and Dave got his first look at my bra and nipples.

“Do you remember where it is or do you want me to show you again?”

"I will follow you, honey."

I was hoping that he would say that. I walked upstairs very slowly and I knew that he was staring at my ass as I walked up the stairs. I showed him to my bedroom and he went to the bathroom. I adjusted my bra to show even more nipple and I moved my hand down my thong and rubbed my clit. I was wet, very wet and I was loving this.

Dave came from the bathroom and I smiled.

“Feel better now?” I asked.

“Yes honey, thank you, I am sorry to keep bothering you.”

“Don’t ever be sorry,” I smiled, “You can use my bathroom as often as you like.”

I could see his eyes staring at my tits and I decided to throw caution to the wind. I looked at my bra and smiled, I moved my hand to cover my tits and said with a smile,

“Sorry, I am showing more than I should, aren’t I?”

“Don’t ever be sorry,” Dave smiled, “You are fucking beautiful.”

“Thank you,” I smiled, “But this bra is a bit revealing, isn't it?”

“I love it!” Dave smiled, “As far as you’re concerned, nothing that you wear can be too revealing!”

I blushed and thanked him. He followed me downstairs and untied his little terrier dog. I reached for the door and opened it slightly. He put his hands onto my waist and kissed my cheek. As soon as his hands touched me, I climaxed.

“See you tomorrow babe,” I smiled as Dave left the house.

“Most definitely honey, most definitely.”

I ran upstairs and into the bathroom, I looked to see if he had touched my bra and thong and he had, they had been moved and I was even more excited. I ran downstairs to the laptop and told Gary what had happened.

“I heard,” Gary smiled, “Now, go and get thr package I gave you.”

I went to the fridge and got the envelope and went back to the laptop. I opened it and found a small jar inside, it was full of Gary’s cum.

“You are going to swallow my cum.”

“Oh my gosh sir.”

“It took me four ejaculations to fill that for you.”

I looked at the jar, it was about two inches tall and about an inch and a half round and it was almost full to the brim with his sticky cum.

“You have never tasted real cum, until now, do you like my gift?”

I was shaking, I have never tasted cum, now I had to drink a whole jar full. I was so horny that I would have done and swallowed anything.

“Yes sir, I do like my gift, I hope that I can do what you ask.”

“I am not asking, I am telling, now before you drink it, remove that sexy bra.”

I put the jar down and took off my bra.

“Dip your finger in the jar and rub some of my cum onto your tits.”

I did as ordered, I rubbed his cum over my tits and nipples and I climaxed again.

“Good girl, okay now drink!”

I pulled the glass to my mouth and started to drink it. It tasted very salty and creamy, it wasn’t as I ecpected and I did actually like the taste. I swallowed the whole jar in three attempts.

“Good girl, now you have swallowed my cum, you will soon be drinking it from my dick.”

I wiped my lips and smiled.

“I enjoyed that sir, and I can’t wait to be drinking it from your dick.”

“A white bra and thong set for tomorrow, the same as today, I like seeing some of your nipples showing.”

“Yes sir, I will buy them tomorrow.”

“Good night sexy.”

“Good night sir, I love you.”

I licked the jar clean before going to bed, I was high on sex, I was soaking wet and I closed my eyes and relived my night as I worked myself off.

Published 
Written by kerri1977
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments