Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My journey to the wild side

"My journey part one"

25
9 Comments 9
14.9k Views 14.9k
4.7k words 4.7k words

I always believed that I was just a normal girl, living a normal life. My husband has a high powered job that takes him away from home for about three weeks of the month. We have been married for almost five years now and at the beginning, we couldn’t keep our hands off each other. We would fuck at any time or any place that we could.

Slowly, the boredom had set in, I knew that his job took a lot out of him and I settled for the odd fuck every now and then. The sparkle had gone from our relationship and when he was home, he was usually too tired to pay much attention to me. I am good looking, slim with a well-kept figure, shoulder length dark brown wavy hair and weigh one hundred and twenty pounds, my daily workout at the gym does keep my body firm and toned and I do wear expensive, nice fitting clothes, I pride myself on my appearance.

At thirty-two years old, I still get lots of admirers and often get heads turning when I am grocery shopping or at the gym. Life had become stale and I wanted and needed some excitement in my life. I could never take a lover, the thought of cheating on my husband never entered my head. I am loyal and would never stray, the marital vows that I took were the law to me.

Yes, I did flirt occasionally, but I could never cheat on my man, not at any price. I am a one man girl and nothing could change that! I was a virgin when I met Graham and he has been the only guy that I had fucked, I was, however in desperate need of some fulfillment in my sex life. I decided, that on one of my husband's business trips, I would browse some sites and see if there were any to spark my inner most feelings.

I found a site and joined it, making a false username and leaving the photograph section blank. I updated my profile and tried to be as accurate as possible.

Thirty-two-year-old bored female, slim, attractive and lonely, husband away most of the time, seeks a man to control her and bring her back to living.

To my surprise, I got over thirty replies within the first hour. I could feel my juices begin to flow as I went through the responses. Sadly, none of the profile pictures or the replies did much to keep me interested. One reply suggested another site for me to go to and out of curiosity, I did just that.

This site was more of a forum and chat site and it seemed to be mainly men dominating women. I copied my profile and joined. Two hours went past and not one single reply, I was saddened and decided to turn the laptop off and go to bed. Just as I was about to exit the site, I heard a ding noise and a box in the top corner of the screen started to flash. I have a message and clicked on the envelope symbol.

The message was from a guy called Gary, he pointed me to his profile and asked me to reply after I had checked his bio. Nervously, I went to his profile and saw his picture, I wondered if in fact this was a true picture of him, but figured that nothing would come of it if I read further, so I did just that.

He described himself as a single male in his mid-forties, well endowed and an expert in domineering skills. I replied to Gary and told him that I liked his profile. He sent another message asking for a photograph of me. I was shocked and didn’t know what to do. Dare I send a photograph of myself to this guy? My pussy was getting damp and I was excited about my new friend.

I decided to send a photograph of myself and searched for one that highlighted my slim body. Finally, I found one, Graham, my husband had taken it a few months ago on our wedding anniversary. I was wearing a short black dress and if I say so myself, I did look stunning.

Sent…The photograph was on it’s way to Gary. I waited, nervously, excited and aroused for his reply.

Finally, some ten minutes later and I got another message.

“I love the picture,” Gary wrote, “I want one of your face.”

Again, I searched and found one to send. Click…It went. I waited another five minutes for his reply.

“Let me explain something, before we go any further,” Gary wrote, “If you want to continue with this, I am in control, you do as I order, there are to be no excuses, you do as I say, if you can’t do this, then we will end it now before it begins.”

“I understand,” I replied, “I think.”

Gary, replied, “Have you got skype?”

“No, I don’t.”

“Well, get it and get it now! No excuses, understand, and call me sir!”

I was shocked, how dare he speak to me like that, I went to hit the close button and suddenly I paused. I found myself excited at the way he was ordering me around. I quickly downloaded Skype and replied to his message.

“Done.”

“Done, what?”

“Sorry, done sir.”

“That’s better, now remember, I am in charge, you will do whatever I tell you, no excuses, understand.”

I was excited and my pussy was throbbing, I could feel the wetness in my thong and replied.

“I understand sir.”

Gary sent me his username and told me to log onto Skype and start a video chat.

I quickly ran to my bedroom and changed my dull sweater for a white button down the front shirt. I looked at my jeans and changed them for a short black skirt. What am I thinking, I thought, there is no way that he will see my jeans, but I changed anyway.

I was shaking with nervous excitement and wondered what the heck I was doing. I convinced myself that there can be no harm in just chatting with this guy, can there?”

I logged onto Skype and sent him a video chat request. Seconds later, his face popped up on my screen.

“Hi,” I said nervously, “I’m Kerri.”

“Hi? You address me with hi? You know the rules, you know what to call me!”

Gary was just as his picture showed and he was good looking.

“Sorry,” I replied, “Hi sir.”

I explained to Gary that my husband was out of town a lot and that I was lonely, that was my reason for joining the site.

Gary laid out the rules, he told me that he will fulfill my sexual desires, but I must do whatever he tells me to do. He told me that, if I question what he tells me to do, then I will be punished with a more severe and daring task.

“You will be doing things that you never dreamed that you would do,” Gary told me, “And from the moment that you agree, I will own you, when I tell you to be on here or do something, you do it, with no questions, understand!”

This was what I needed, I was soaking wet and I strangely found myself daydreaming of what would happen.

“Yes, sir, I understand,” I replied.

“Good, now unbutton the top two buttons on your shirt.”

“Now?” You want me to unbutton two buttons, now?”

“You question me! Now make it three buttons.”

“I’m sorry, sir.”

I had no control over my hands or mind and found myself, slowly unbuttoning the top three buttons on my shirt. I looked down at my breasts and saw that part of my white bra was on display.

“Now stand up, I want to see you.”

"Yes, sir."

I stood up and I saw Gary smile.

“Nice legs,” Gary said, “I see that you are wearing a white bra, what else do you have on?”

“My black skirt and black shoes, sir.”

“You have no underwear on?”

“Oh yes sir, a black thong.”

I couldn’t believe what I was doing, I was telling a stranger, what lingerie I was wearing. I was aroused and excited and very wet.

“Where are you sitting?” Gary asked.

“In my dining room, sir, at my dining table.”

“Are the drapes open or closed?”

“Closed sir, it is almost ten thirty at night here.”

“Open them.”

“Open my drapes, people will see in,” I said in a shaky voice.

“Are you questioning me?”

“I’m sorry sir,” I murmured, “There are people who walk past my house and they will see in my windows.”

“Now, you have a punishment, you must unbutton the rest of your shirt before you open the drapes,” Gary ordered.

“Yes sir, I understand.”

“When you walk to open the drapes, move the laptop so that I can see.”

"Yes, sir."

I unbuttoned the rest of my shirt and turned the laptop to face the windows, I walked, with my shirt open and showing my bra, to the window and opened the drapes.

I walked back to the laptop and saw that my shirt was open and showing my toned tummy and all of the front of my bra. I was letting a stranger see me in my bra and I loved it.

“Give me your cell phone number, don’t worry, I will only use it to text you to get on here.”

What was I doing? I called out my number and he thanked me.

“I am going to call you now,” Gary said, he picked his phone up.

Seconds later my cell phone was ringing, I answered it and he said, “I will use this to tell you when to get online, and you will send me the occasional picture.”

“Yes sir, I understand.”

Gary hung up and came back to the screen.

“The picture is a little dark, put another light on.”

I knew that if I did what he told me, I would be on show for anyone who walked past my house. We live on a side street and our house is only ten feet from the road and we get people pass by our house, but I was aroused and I didn’t care.

"Yes, sir."

I turned on a small lamp and Gary said, “That’s better, now remove your shirt.”

Strangely, I was hoping for this and without hesitation, I slowly slid my shirt from my shoulders and let it fall to my lap.

“Nice bra, nice tits.”

"Thank you, sir."

“Move the laptop, and walk to the window and stand there.”

“Like this? In my bra, sir?”

“Yes, like that, in your bra!”

"Yes, sir."

I stood up and turned the screen to face the window and walked to it. I stood there for over five minutes until I heard him shout to come back.
“Did anyone walk past?”

“Yes sir, one of my neighbors, he was walking his dog.”

“And did he see you?”

“Yes sir, Dave waved to me, he saw me in my bra!”

“Good, are you wet?”

“Yes sir, I am!”

I couldn’t believe that I was telling a complete stranger that my pussy was wet!

“Stand up and remove your skirt.”

I was shaking, I shouldn’t be doing this, yet I was loving it. I was undressing in front of a stranger and putting myself on display. I knew this was wrong, but I couldn’t stop it. I unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. My black thong now on display to this stranger.

“Nice,” Gary shouted, “Very nice.”

"Thank you, sir."

“In future, you only wear matching lingerie, understand.”

"Yes, sir."

“If I see you wearing unmatching underwear, you will strip naked and stand at the window for one hour, do you understand?”

“Oh my gosh, yes sir.”

“What city do you live in.”

“Lafayette, Louisiana sir,” I replied.

“I am in Baton Rouge, less than an hour from you.”

Gary stood up and I had my first look at his dick. It was huge and thick.

“Does your husband match up to this?”

“Oh God, no sir, he doesn’t.”

“One day, you will be sucking this.”

“I can’t wait, sir.”

"One day, this will be fucking your mouth, pussy, and ass!"

"I can't wait, sir."

“Have you ever had your ass fucked?”

“No sir.”

"Well, you will, by me."

"Yes, sir."

“What do you wear in bed?”

“I sleep, naked sir.”

“Good, but from now on when your husband is home, you wear your tee shirt and underwear in bed.”

"Yes, sir."

“You never sleep naked with him, understand.”

“Yes sir, I won’t.”

“You will stop having sex with him, completely, understand.”

“Oh wow, yes sir.”

“Do you have pubic hair?”

“No sir, I keep it shaved, my husband likes it shaved.”

“I don’t care what your husband likes, I like pubic hair, so you will grow it back.”

“Oh, okay sir, I will stop shaving.”

“Yes you will, I like pubic hair on my girl’s pussy and you are now my girl.”

“What do I tell my husband if he asks me why I have grown my hair back sir?”

“He won’t ask that because he will not see it or touch you there.”

“He won’t, sir?”

"He doesn't get to see you naked or fuck you from now on, you belong to me and only me."

“I understand sir.”

“The only people who see you naked are the ones who I allow.”

“But what do I do if he want’s to have sex with me, sir."

“I don’t care what you tell him, but you do not let him touch you or fuck you!”

“Yes sir, I understand.

“The drapes will always be open when we are on here.”

“I understand sir.”

“Tomorrow, you will move the dining table closer to the window.”

“Yes sir, I will.”

“You may now walk over and close the drapes and turn the screen so that I can see that ass as you walk.”

"Yes, sir."

I was about to let a stranger see my ass! I turned the screen towards the window and got up, I walked to the drapes and closed them and returned.

“Nice ass!”

Thank you, sir."

“Did anyone see you?”

“No sir.”

“I will text you tomorrow and tell you when to be here.

AmyHalle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyHalle

Goodnight my sex slave.”

“Goodnight sir and thank you.”

He was gone. I stood up and looked at my seat, it was soaked with my juice. I ran a hot bath and worked myself off in the tub. I hardly slept that night, I was hot and aroused and worked myself of a dozen times. Did I feel guilty? A little, but Gary had stirred something in me that I thought had died. I wanted and needed more!

I couldn’t wait for tomorrow and I was on another cloud all day. I kept checking my phone and pacing all day. I had rearranged the dining room and placed the dining table about five feet from the window. I even found myself cleaning the windows so that people could see in more clearly. I was hooked and I loved the feeling.

Finally, my phone beeped. It was Gary.

“Wear a shirt and skirt, and be online in one hour.”

“I text back, “Yes sir.”

That hour seemed to drag, I paced and drank a half bottle of wine, finally, it was time. I logged on and called Gary. I was smiling when I saw his face appear on my screen.

"Hi, sir."

“Hi, sexy,” Gary smiled.

“I have moved the table as you asked.”

“I didn’t ask, I told.”

“Yes, sorry sir.”

“When will your husband be home?”

“In three days sir.”

“Remember, he will not see you naked or touch you.”

“I understand sir.”

“In fact, he will not see you in your lingerie, understand.”

“Oh, that may be difficult sir.”

“Are you questioning me?”

“No sir, but that may be difficult, we go to bed at the same time, so I undress in front of him.”

“Well, you don’t from now on, you go into the bathroom to undress and dress.”

“Oh, I can do that sir.”

“You will do that, you belong to me now, he will not see you in your lingerie from now on.”

“Yes sir, I understand.”

“You wear your bra, panties and long tee shirt when you sleep with him from now on.”

“Yes sir, I understand.”

“Do you have panties?”

“No sir, but I will buy some tomorrow.”

“Yes you will, and you wear them and not a thong when in bed with your husband.”

“Okay sir, I understand.:

“And he does not touch you! Under any circumstance does he touch or see you.”

"Okay, sir."

“Now, take your shirt off.”

"Yes, sir."

I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and eased it off to reveal a red bra.”

“Nice,” Gary smiled, “Are you wearing a matching thong?”

"Yes, sir."

I had positioned myself to show Gary that the drapes were open, behind me.

“Move to the other chair, I want people to see you from the side, not your back.”

I moved and I was now on display to whoever walked past.

“Remove your skirt.”

"Yes, sir."

I stood up and slowly eased my skirt down. I was standing close to the window, in just my red bra and thong!

“Turn around, I want to see that tight ass.”

“Yes sir,”

I slowly turned around and showed Gary my ass. I was showing a guy who I had just met online my half naked body and I was craving for more.

“Does your neighbor walk his dog at the same time every night?”

“I don’t know sir, I usually have the drapes closed.”

“Walk to the window and stay there until I tell you to return.”

“Like this, in my bra and thong?”

“Like this, what?”

“Oh, sorry, like this sir?”

“Yes, like that.”

“Oh, okay sir.”

I walked the five feet to the window and stood there in my red bra and thong. It seemed like ages but I think it was only ten minutes or so. Suddenly, I shouted to Gary that my neighbor was walking his dog and he was approaching my house. I heard Gary shout for me to wave to him and then turn around and walk around the table to the laptop, thus letting him see my ass in my thong. My juices were running down my legs and at that moment, I would have done anything that Gary wanted. My neighbor saw me and smiled as he waved to me, I waved back and turned around as ordered and walked back to the laptop, I know that Dave saw my ass and I climaxed right there and then.

“Did he see you?”

“Yes sir, he smiled and waved at me.”

“And, he saw you in your bra?”

“Yes sir, he did, he saw me in my bra and he saw my ass in my thong.”

“Perfect, tomorrow I want you to wear a pink bra and matching thong under your shirt and skirt.”

“I don’t have a pink bra and thong set sir.”

“Well, go and buy one, I want you in them tomorrow, understand?”

“Oh, yes sir, I will buy them tomorrow.”

“Goodnight my sex slave.”

“Goodnight sir, see you tomorrow, I can’t wait!”

The following day, I went and bought a sexy pink bra and thong set, along with six pairs of plain white panties to wear when my husband slept with me. The day went by so slowly and Graham text me to tell me that he would be calling me around nine thirty. I could not eat, my appetite had gone, I felt sick to my stomach, am I doing the right thing? I questioned myself. Every time, I came with the same answer, you need this, you want this, you deserve this.

At six o’clock, I got a text from Gary.

"Be online at nine o’clock, don’t be late!”

“Yes sir,” I replied in a flash.

I was bathed and dressed in my pink lingerie and a new black skirt and white shirt. Graham called me at eight fifty and I knew that he would interrupt my session with Gary. I could not answer my husband's call, I needed to be free for my master. I ignored Graham’s call and sent him a text, “I am at the store, I will call you later, I love you.”

“Okay babe, I just wanted to let you know that I will be home tomorrow, call me when you can,” Graham text.

Finally, it was nine o’clock and I logged on to Skype. I sent my master a video call request and my heart raced when his face appeared.

“Hello sexy,” Gary smiled.

"Hi, sir."

“Are you feeling sexy today?”

“Yes sir, I am.”

“Good, have you got your pink bra and thong on?”

“Yes sir, I bought them today along with some plain panties for when my husband comes home.”

“Good girl, show me the panties that you bought.”

I ran upstairs and got the panties and showed my master.”

“Perfect, now tomorrow, I want you to wear a bright red silky bra, matching thong and a matching suspender belt, with skin colored stockings!”

“My husband will be home tomorrow sir, he will be home around eight o’clock.”

“I don’t care, you will still be on here with me, earlier.”

“Oh, okay sir.”

“And you will buy the lingerie that I told you to get.”

“I will buy them tomorrow sir.”

“What do I wear, over the lingerie sir?”

“A white shirt and a black short skirt.”

“Yes, sir."

“You will be buying a lot of new sexy clothes.”

“I understand sir, I have to call my husband sir.”

“I will tell you when you may call him, understand?”

“Oh, yes sir.”

“Remove your shirt.”

I unbuttoned my shirt and let it fall to my lap.”

“Go outside and call your husband.”

“Like this sir? In my bra?”

“Yes, like that, in your bra.”

“Oh my gosh, okay, if you say so, sir."

“I do say so, turn the screen so that I can see you outside and do not come back in until your neighbor has seen you.”

“Oh my God, okay sir.”

I went outside and stood under the security light and called my husband, I stayed there for almost thirty minutes until I saw my neighbor walking towards my house. I took a bag of trash with me to use as a reason for being outside in my bra, I was taking it to the trash can outside. I waited until he got to fifty feet from my house and started to walk to my trash can. He was about to see me in my new pink bra and I was nervous and super excited.

“Hi Kerri,” Dave said as he reached my gate.

“Oh, hi Dave,” I smiled, “I am just taking some trash out.”

Dave smiled and I could feel his eyes staring at my boobs and bra, My tits are measured at 34b, they are small but quite firm and the bra that I bought did highlight my cleavage.

I stood chatting to Dave for almost five minutes, we talked about when my husband will be home and I told him that Graham would be home tomorrow. I left Dave and I walked back inside.

"Good girl," Gary smiled, "Did he look at your bra?"

“Yes sir, he didn’t take his eyes off my tits.”

“How long will your husband be home for?”

“Usually, he is home for three days sir.”

Stand up and remove your skirt.”

I stood up and unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor.

“Nice, very nice,” Gary smiled, “I love the tiny thong, it highlights your tight ass very nicely.”

"Thank you, sir."

“Are you wet?”

“Very wet sir.”

“Sit down and push your finger inside your pussy, I want to see your wet finger.”

My breathing was heavy as I sat down and eased my thong to one side, I slid my finger into my soaking pussy and climaxed. I pulled my finger out and moved it to the screen.

“Nice, nice and wet,” Gary smiled, “Now lick it.”

Without hesitation, I put my finger in my mouth and sucked it clean.

Gary stood up and showed me his huge hard dick.

“See how you have made my dick hard.”

“Oh my gosh sir, it is huge.”

“One day, this will be inside your mouth and pussy.”

"I can't wait, sir."

“How often does your husband cum in your mouth?”

“He never has sir, I have never tasted cum.”

“You will taste mine.”

"I can't wait, sir."

"Remember, the next dick that goes inside you will be mine," Gary smiled, "You do not let your husband fuck you when he gets home."

“I promise, he won’t sir.”

"And you wear the panties, bra and a long tee shirt to bed with him."

“I promise sir.”

“And you get undressed and dressed in the bathroom, he must not see you undressed.”

“I promise sir, he will not see me undress at all.”

“And, do not let him touch your ass or tits!”

"Okay, sir."

“He will never, see or touch you again, understand? Never!”

“Okay sir, I promise.”

“Who do you belong to?”

“You sir, only you, my body is now your property and only you will see me undressed.”

‘One more thing,” Gary shouted, “You do not kiss him on the lips.”

“Oh wow.”

“If he goes to kiss you, you turn your head, he can only kiss your cheek, that’s an order!”

“Okay sir, I promise.”

“Now turn around and remove your bra, I do not want to see your tits, I just want to see you unclasp and remove your bra. I only want to see your naked back."

"Yes, sir!"

I turned my back to the screen and slowly reached my hands around the back of my bra and unclipped it. I slowly eased it from my shoulders and let it fall to my lap.”

“How was that sir?”

“Perfect, goodnight my sex slave.”

I turned my head around, making sure that my tits were not seen and he had logged off!

I left my bra off and went to close the drapes, I was praying that Dave would see me topless, but he didn’t. I went to bed and worked myself off and climaxed eleven times. It was almost one o’clock when I heard my phone buzz. It was a text from Gary.

“I will let you spend time with your husband tomorrow, but do not kiss his lips, do not let him touch you and make sure that you undress in the bathroom. You will wear what I told you when you sleep with him, and remember, you only sleep with him, nothing else!

I replied, “I understand sir, he will never touch or see me again, ever! I promise! I belong to you and only you!”

“I want you to call me, now!”

I was naked and excited and called his phone.

"Hi, sir."

“Hi sexy, are you naked?”

“Yes sir, totally naked and wet.”

“I want you to tell me that you love me.”

I was high on sex and so excited.

"I love you, sir."

“Good girl.”

“Actually sir,” I said softly, “I think that I really do love you! And I love what you are doing to me.”

“Good, I want you to tell me that you love me every day, now go to sleep my naked beauty.”

I felt sad all day because I knew that I wouldn’t get to talk to Gary, I would miss our daily video chats. My jo

Published 
Written by kerri1977
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments