Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Place Ch. 3

"Andrea begins to feel guilty for seducing her young neighbor"

22
8 Comments 8
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
After my last encounter with my young next door neighbor I felt a little guilty. I’m in my mid-twenties and this kid is an 18-year-old high school senior. For the next week or two my shows were no longer taking place and I did my best to avoid running into Tony as I walked to and from my car. I’ll admit that while part of me was feeling guilty about the whole thing, there was still another part of me that was dying to have Tony’s cock inside of me again. I wasn’t sure what I was going to do, but I soon learned just how much Tony wanted to help me make my decision.

I was walking through my house one night getting ready for bed, and when I passed by my spare bedroom something caught my eye. I stopped in the doorway; through my window I saw Tony, standing in his room with the lights on. He was only wearing a pair of athletic shorts, his chest and abs drawing my gaze. His body seemed to be glistening in the light, bringing the memory of our last encounter back to the forefront of my mind. The heat of his body pressed against me, sweat dripping down our skin as Tony fucked me in the middle of my hallway.

The movement in the window broke my daydream and brought me back to the present. I watched as Tony dropped to the ground and started doing pushups. That explained the sweat I guess. When he stood back up he noticed me in my doorway. He walked closer to his window and waved. In that moment I wasn’t thinking too much about feeling guilty; all I could think about was how much I wanted Tony’s cock inside of me.

I walked into my spare room so he could see me better and I smiled and waved back to him. We stood there looking at one another; neither of us seemed to know what to do next. Then I watched as Tony reached to the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down his hips, letting them drop to the floor. He was standing completely naked in his room with his eyes still locked on mine.

I stared at the sweat still dripping down his chest and tight stomach, this time my eyes continued further down his body to his now growing cock. He reached down and grabbed it in his hand and slowly began to stroke it. I watched him getting harder as his hand moved up and down his stiffening shaft. After a few more strokes he pulled his hand away, letting his cock stand on its own.

I reached down the front of my own pants and found the slippery slit between my legs. I ran a finger up and down the wet folds of my pussy slowly, imagining that my finger was the hard cock I was staring at instead of my own hand. Fuck it! It’s not like I was doing something illegal. I slid my hand out of my pants and with my finger glistening from my own juices I signaled Tony over.

I watched him hurriedly pull his shorts back up, throw on a t-shirt and run out his bedroom door. I went to my bedroom and stripped out of my jeans in anticipation of Tony’s arrival, but that’s all I had time for before I heard my front door open and quickly slam shut. He hurried down the hall and by the time he reached my room he had already shed his shirt.

He walked towards me but before he could embrace me I spun him around and pushed him to the bed. I didn’t say a word as I dropped to my knees, pulling his shorts to the floor simultaneously. His young cock sprang free, begging desperately for attention which I was happily prepared to give it.

I grabbed the base of the shaft in my hand and enveloped my pink lips around the tip of his cock. I greedily sucked as much of him as I could possibly fit down my throat and began bobbing my head up and down on him. I used one hand to grip the base of his cock, squeezing it each time I took him down my throat. With the other hand I gently massaged his balls, rolling them around softly. Tony reached down, running his fingers through my hair as my mouth worked his cock in and out.

“FUCK! You’re good at this! You must be horny as shit, girl!”

“Mmmmmph hmmmmm,” was the best I could manage with a mouthful of dick.

MatureAisan69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureAisan69



I didn’t know how long it had been since Tony had cum last so I was worried about him blowing his load before I could fuck him. He wasn’t very happy when I let his cock slip out of my mouth with a soft “pop” sound; in fact I was pretty sure I even heard an audible sigh. He seemed to get over it pretty quickly though after watching me stand and remove my shirt and bra while climbing on top of him.

His hands found my breasts as mine found his cock. I raised my hips away from his body and with my other hand, pulled my panties to the side. As I lowered myself back down I guided his cock into me slowly. Inch by inch, I took his length until he had fully entered me. I started riding him hard, slamming my body down onto his cock. It felt so good to have Tony’s cock inside of me again.

As I rode my young neighbor's cock he grabbed my hips and began pulling me down into him as he thrust upwards from the bed below me. My room was filled with the smacking sounds of our bodies slamming together as we fucked each other’s brains out. I felt my climax building as Tony’s cock worked in and out of me furiously.

Suddenly, Tony thrust upwards, lifting me off the bed, then turned to the side, rolling me off of him. He climbed onto his knees between my legs; reaching up he grabbed my panties and quickly yanked them off my body, throwing them to the floor behind him. He pushed the head of his cock against my pussy, only pressing into me slightly. My legs wrapped around his waist and attempted to pull him into me, but he didn’t budge. He grabbed my legs and pulled them apart, holding his dick barely inside of me.

“Tell me what you want!” he demanded.

“FUCK ME!” I exclaimed back

“For someone who wants to get fucked so badly, you disappeared for quite a while. You aren’t going to do that again are you?”

“No. Now fuck me!”

“No, you need to say it. Say you’ll never keep me waiting for this pussy again; then I’ll fuck you.”

“I’ll never make you wait for this pussy again; just PLEASE FUCK MEEEE!”

With my ankles in his hands, spreading my legs apart he slammed his cock back into me and began driving himself into me hard and fast. I reached between my legs and started rubbing my clit as Tony pounded away at my pussy. I was close before he rolled me onto my back and it didn’t take me long before I was on the edge again. I could feel the warm sensation building inside of me.

“OH GOD! TONY! I’M GONNA CUUUUUMMMM!!!!” I screamed out as my body tensed as my orgasm washed over my body. Tony’s dick continued its’ assault on my pussy as it tensed and contracted repeatedly around it. As my body slowly came down from my climax Tony had slowed his pace slightly.

When I finally relaxed Tony pulled out of me and rolled me onto my knees. He shoved his cock back into me from behind. Wasting no time at all he was back to fucking me hard and fast, slamming his entire length into me. I couldn’t believe he still hadn’t cum yet, but it wouldn’t be much longer.

His heavy breathing began turning to grunts, with turned into “OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!” Then it felt it; his cock erupted inside of me as he spilled his seed deep inside of my womb. He collapsed on top of me, pinning me to the bed, with his dick still pulsing inside of me. We stayed that way for a few more minutes as his cock softened slowly before he pulled himself off of me.

“Remember, you aren’t going to make me wait for that pussy again. I expect to be hearing from you soon.”

I watched as Tony put his shorts and shirt back on and left. I remember hearing the front door shut, but not much after that as I was soon fast asleep with a pussy full of my young neighbor's cum.

Published 
Written by p_c352006
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments