Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife and Our New Neighbor Part Eleven

"More punishments"

18
8 Comments 8
11.9k Views 11.9k
6.1k words 6.1k words

I was excited about my wife and Kevin making love with me in the bed with them, although I wasn’t sure about masturbating in front of him while he was enjoying her body; I was hoping that he would be concentrating on her and he wouldn’t realize what I was doing.

 

Throughout the next day, Christy kept asking me if I was okay with what was going to happen that night and I reassured her that I thought it was incredibly hot.

“We cannot kiss or even speak to each other Steve,” Christy reminded me, “We must have no contact at all.”

“I know sweetheart and I can cope with that.”

“And what about Jason’s idea of denying you again, how do you feel about that?”

“I can live with that,” I smiled, “You know that I love the denial thing.”

Christy smiled, “But you wouldn’t even see me undressed again.”

“I know, and I think that is so hot,” I smiled, “Would you be okay with that again?”

“Although living with Kevin is nice, I don’t want to live with him permanently so denying you my body for a couple of months is a better option.”

We kissed deeply.

“Jason hasn’t decided yet,” I smiled, “It may not come to that.”

“But if it does, would you be okay with it?” Christy asked.

“Yes I would, would you?

“Steve, I would do anything that I have to, I love our life and I would do anything to keep our life how it is now. I love how Jason pushes us to the edge and then he pushes a little more, that makes it even more exciting, I think.”

“So do I sweetheart and I would do anything as well.”

“I still can’t believe that I have to be naked in front of his poker friends next week.”

“I wish that I was there to see that.”

Kevin arrived around eight thirty and we sat drinking wine and chatting for a while before we took Christy’s clothes and stuff to his house. This time we made sure that she packed enough clothes for two weeks, she would only need two weeks worth of stuff as she would be naked for one week. 

Kevin was excited about my wife living with him for the next three weeks again and more excited that she has to stay naked for the whole of the first week.

It was around nine thirty that I went and got into bed; I was nervous about Kevin seeing me naked because I knew that my little dick, even erect was still much smaller than his.

 

Kevin and Christy came into the bedroom about ten minutes later and they kissed as he started to remove her dress; he eased her dress off and kissed her shoulders as he unclipped her bra. It fell from her shoulders and he kissed her breasts as his hands were caressing her thong covered ass.

She pulled his shirt off and they kissed as she unbuttoned his pants; she got down to her knees as she helped him from his pants and then I watched as she eased his boxer shorts down and off.

He was naked and his erection was huge; she kissed his erect tool before he pulled her to her feet.

He gently laid her on the bed before he eased her thong down and off. The covers on their side were already pulled back and I watched as he kissed her inner thigh and up to her pussy before laying down in between us.

He pulled the covers up and as I lay on my back, I could hear them kissing; the bed was shaking as they caressed each other. There were moans of ecstasy as they gently continued their foreplay.

My dick was aching and my heartbeat was heavy as I watched and listened to my wife and her elderly lover make love. I knew that it was time for me to start masturbating and strangely, I found it quite easy to do.

They continued to enjoy their foreplay for about another twenty minutes before Christy moved down on him and sucked his dick. Foreplay continued for a further hour before she shouted that she needed his dick inside her. I cum as he fucked her; my hand was full of my warm love juice and I wiped it on a tissue that I had already placed on my nightstand.

 

I watched and listened to them making love for over three hours before they finally expressed their love for each other and lay silent; just the sounds of their kissing could be heard.

I was tired when I woke at six o’clock and I went for my shower and got ready for work. As I left our master bathroom, Christy was awake and she smiled at me. I went to kiss her and she put her finger to her mouth to remind me that no kissing was allowed. 

She blew me a kiss and without saying a word, I left them in bed and I went to work, this would be the last time that I would see her for three weeks!.

I had seen her and Jason make love together and I had seen her perform a lot of sex acts but last night was probably the most erotic and exciting that I had seen. It was beautiful and gentle; it was loving and tender and it was very hot!

She called me around ten-fifteen and thanked me for last night; she was happy that we completed the extra punishment without any mistakes and I asked her if she was at Kevin’s yet?

“Yes Steve, we got here about fifteen minutes ago.”

“Are you naked?”

“Yes, I have to be naked for the whole week, remember.”

My dick was hard as we chatted for over thirty minutes and I was looking forward to our phone chat later that evening.

Jason called me later that morning and congratulated me for completing the punishment and advised me that he had set up a few surprises for Christy during the week.

“Surprises, like what?” I asked.

“Just a few surprises, like, people are going to arrive at Kevin’s house to give some estimates for a remodel to his bathroom and stuff like that.”

“Oh my, and she will be naked.”

“Yes, they are all going to see your wife in the nude; Kevin knows about my surprises and he is playing along with it,” Jason said, “I also have a couple of packages arriving and she has to sign for them.”

“You are mean,” I joked.

Jason laughed, “And his poker players will be seeing her naked all evening.”

I needed to jerk myself off and rushed to the bathroom; I ejaculated within three minutes as the thoughts of my wife naked in front of strangers overtook my senses.

Christy called me at lunchtime and she sounded very excited.

“Are you okay sweetheart?” I asked.

“Oh my God Steve,” Christy screamed, “Two strangers have seen me naked today!”

“Oh wow, how?”

She went on to explain to me that it was around ten forty-five, they were in the kitchen; she was unloading his dishwasher when the doorbell rang. She told me that she froze with anticipation that Kevin had visitors, she asked him to go and answer the door.

He went to the door and she could hear some talking before he returned to the kitchen, clutching a pen in his hand. He told her that she had a package delivered and that she has to sign for it.

 

She told me that she asked Kevin to sign but he told her that the guy had told him that she has to sign because it was addressed to her.

“I guessed that this was something that Jason had arranged Steve,” Christy said.

She told me that she knew that she would have to go and sign the delivery paper and she knew that she had to sign it while being naked.

“What did you do?” I asked.

“I found my courage and calmly walked from the kitchen to the front door, Steve.”

“Wow.”

“There was a skinny guy standing there and his jaw dropped when he saw that I was naked. He asked my name and I told him, then he handed me a paper to sign and I asked him for a pen.”

“Carry on, baby.”

She told me that the delivery guy told her that Kevin had the pen, so she had to walk back to the kitchen to get the pen.

“So he saw your naked ass as well?”

“Well, yes!” Christy shouted, “Then after I had signed for the package, he asked me to print my name, so I did as requested, then he needed to see my ID to prove that I was Christy!”

She told me that she walked back to the kitchen to get her drivers license to prove that she was Christy, then he left; with a smile on his face. 

She told me that she walked back to the kitchen and she didn’t get chance to open the package; Kevin wanted to fuck her as he was incredibly excited about what had just happened.

“So, he fucked me again,” Christy screamed.

“So who else saw you, naked, baby?” I asked.

 

She told me that while Kevin was fucking her, there was another knock at the door. He quickly pulled his pants up and went to see who it was. Again, she heard talking and the voices were getting louder.

“I just knew that the person who was at the door was going to come into the kitchen, Steve.”

She went on to explain that, Kevin walked in with a guy called Damon, he was a contractor and he was to measure the master suite. 

“I was naked, Steve,” Christy screamed, Naked, in front of this guy and I had to show him what we wanted in the bathroom.”

“You took him to the master bathroom?”

“Yes, he followed me and I had to explain to him what we wanted. I had no idea what we wanted; I had no idea that Kevin wanted any work done to the bathroom.”

“What did you do?”

“I called Kevin to get his opinion and he explained that he wanted new tiles in the shower and floor. I had to stand there, naked, while Damon took his measurements; he was there for over thirty minutes.”

“Wow.”

“Yes, wow, he kept looking up at me while he was on the floor taking measurements; My clit piercing was no more than three feet from him and he got a good view of it and me.”

“Were you excited?”

“Yes! Incredibly excited! I could feel my cum running down my legs!”

 

She told me that after Damon had left, she opened the package and there was just a note in it, it read.

“Congratulations my sex slave, if you are reading this, you have just been naked in front of my delivery man. I am going to push you to your boundaries and beyond. You will be naked in front of many, many more people and you will soon feel strange about being clothed. Your naked body is beautiful and it needs to be on display and it will be on display!

Enjoy being naked this week and get used to it; you will soon be naked more than you are clothed.”

“Wow Christy,” I shouted, “By the sounds of it, you are going to be naked a lot!”

“I know Steve,” Christy replied, “Oh my God, I know!”

“It sounds like you are not going to be wearing clothes very often.”

“I know, are you okay with that?”

“Heck yes, I would love you to be naked all the time,” I shouted, “Would you be okay with that?”

“I would have to be Steve,” Christy said softly, “It is exciting!”

“It is very exciting.”

“And you would be okay with other guys seeing your wife naked?”

“I haven’t complained so far, have I?”

“Thanks, Steve,” Christy replied, “Now I will read the final part of Jason’s letter.”

My dick was about to explode, I thought that was all that was in the letter; apparently, there was more!

“You will continue to stay naked for the entire week, then for the next two weeks, you will stay naked apart from when you go out. You may only wear a dress when you go out, no bra, no thong, just a dress and a short dress. But, you strip naked as soon as you get home.”

“Wow!” I shouted.

“Yes, wow!

“Did he mention anything about me being denied your body?” I asked.

“No, not in the letter, but he did ask me when I was talking on the phone earlier.”

“What did he say about it?”

“He asked if you would be okay if we denied you my body again for a while.”

“And you replied?”

Christy giggled and said, “I told him that you would have to be okay with it.”

“And, he said?”

“He replied, yes he would and he laughed.”

Christy told me that she said, “If we wanted it, he would be okay with it.”

“So, it looks like that is going to happen then.”

“I’m afraid it does look like it Steve, I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry about it,” I shouted, “I’m looking forward to it happening again.”

“But you got fed up with me denying you before.”

“That’s because I thought that it was going to be forever, I know that it would only be for a couple of months and I am excited about that.”

“Even if it means that other men see me, but you can’t?”

“Christy, I need that to happen!” I shouted.

Christy laughed, “I know you do, we will see what Jason wants.”

We hung up and I went to the bathroom and jerked myself off again. When I got home from work, I stripped naked and imagined her naked in front of those men today.

The following day was much the same, Jason had three contractors call at Kevin’s house and they all saw my wife as naked. She loved being naked in front of them and Kevin obviously did as he fucked her five times during the day!

The days passed by and numerous contractors and callers saw her naked and she told me that she was now, actually looking forward to being naked in front of Kevin’s poker friends.

“Jason was right Steve,” Christy told me, “being naked is amazing, I love being naked.”

She told me that Jason had told her to get a group photograph of her and his poker buddies.

Saturday arrived and I was excited to hear from her during the evening. She called me around nine thirty.

“Hi baby,” I shouted, how is it going, have they seen you naked?”

“Hi Steve, it is going great and yes, I have been naked in front of them since seven o’clock.”

“Are you enjoying being naked?”

“Yes completely!” Christy shouted, “And, Kevin has rubbed my pussy in front of them.”

She went on to tell me that she waited in the kitchen until the guys arrived. Kevin took them into the living room and told them that, as they doubted his sexual relationship with her; he was going to prove to them that they were lovers.

“He came into the kitchen and took my hand, Steve,” Christy said, “He told them he had a surprise and he ushered me into the living room.”

“Wow.”

“Their eyes popped and their jaws dropped when they saw that I was naked and they all screamed.”

“So, they have seen your clit piercing?”

“Steve, they have all seen everything!”

 

That night, I worked myself off twice before falling asleep and Christy called me at noon the following day. She told me how exciting the previous night was and that it made Kevin very excited.

“He was like an animal in bed Steve,” Christy screamed, “He fucked me hard and spanked my ass and breasts; he was amazing!”

“I am so happy for you baby,” I replied, “Did you get the group photograph for Jason?”

“Yes I did, but.”

“But what babe?”

“I may have gotten you a punishment, Steve.”

“Oh, I am happy about that but how?”

“Jason will explain.”

 

Jason was there with them and he took the phone from her.

“You were told that while she lives with Kevin, you do not see her,” Jason said, “You could only speak on the phone.”

“Yes, and that is what we have been doing,” I replied.

“So how come there are naked pictures of her on her phone that she has sent you?”

“Oh.”

“It appears that while she has been living with Kevin; she has sent you a daily naked picture.”

“Oh.”

“I have counted twenty-six pictures that she has sent you over the three week period.”

“I didn’t know that she wasn’t allowed to do that for me,” I replied.

“The only contact that I allowed was a phone call.”

“We are sorry,” I said softly.

“From now on, Christy will spend every Saturday night with Kevin and she will go to his poker nights with him,” Jason went on, “She will wear a dress, sexy bra and thong; he will strip her naked in front of them when they arrive.”

Lunacollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lunacollins

“Oh,” I replied.

“They have all seen her naked now so they will see her naked every Saturday from now on,” Jason said, “And she will spend Saturday nights with Kevin, actually, she will spend every Saturday, all day with Kevin and she will be naked.”

“Okay,” I replied.

“I will have her on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday nights,” Jason replied, “You will have her on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday nights.”

“Cool, I get an extra night with her,” I said excitedly.

“But,” Jason quickly replied.

“But?” I asked I knew my punishment was coming and prayed for it to be that I was denied her body.

“But, you won’t be having her body!”

Yes! I thought, I was excited!

“I won’t?”

“No, for every naked picture that she sent you; you will be denied her body for three days.”

“Wow,” I replied.

“There were twenty-six pictures, so that means that you are denied her body for seventy-eight days.”

“That’s over two and a half months,” I replied.

“Yes it is, actually, we will make it three whole months and for that time, she sleeps in her bra, panties, and long tee-shirt when she sleeps with you and you wear your shorts. No touching or seeing and if you break any of the rules, your punishment will be more severe!

I heard Christy shout that she understood and I gladly accepted the punishment.

“I’m sorry, babe,” Christy shouted.

“It’s okay honey,” I replied.

“I will allow you both one night together when she returns from Kevin’s,” Jason said, “One night of intimacy before your new punishment starts; but no intercourse!”

“Thank you, sir,” Christy shouted.

“Remember, no intercourse, or you will be punished!” Jason ordered.

“I promise,” I shouted.

We ended our call and I assume that Jason took my wife to bed to make love with her. It was over three hours before I heard from her again and during that call, she told me that Jason had fucked her hard.

She asked me about the new punishment and if I was still okay with everything? I replied that I was super excited about it all and I was looking forward to the denial part again.

“We must not break any rule,” Christy said. “No touching or seeing.”

“I can’t wait,” I replied.

The remaining time with Kevin went much the same as the first week; she was naked for most of it and another dozen or so people saw her naked and Kevin stripped her naked when they went to his poker nights.

Finally, it was my Sunday night to be with her before the three month denial period began and we were both looking forward to being naked in bed together again.

 

Kevin brought her home at nine o’clock that morning and he stayed for breakfast before leaving us alone. Christy stripped naked and we spent the next two hours enjoying each other's bodies, it was amazing and it was wonderful to touch her again after three weeks of away.

She was still naked when Jason came over at one o’clock and as he walked in, he asked her why she was naked.

“You told us that we could be intimate today,” I smiled.

“I told you that you could have one last night, not the daytime.”

“Oh, we thought you meant the whole day,” I replied.

Christy ran to the bedroom to put some clothes on and returned a few minutes later.

“You know that means yet another punishment,” Jason smiled.

“But we didn’t know that you meant I could only see and touch her tonight.”

“You should have asked if you didn’t understand,” Jason smiled.

“What is our new punishment,” Christy asked with a sexy smile.

Jason thought for a minute and then gave us a teasing grin.

“Thanksgiving is just over two weeks away and Kevin’s son, Greg, is flying in from New York to spend the week with his father,” Jason smiled.

“Yes,” Christy smiled back.

“For the week that Greg is with his father, you will be staying at Kevin’s,” Jason replied.

“Oh,” Christy replied.

“We will be joining you and Kevin for Thanksgiving day, so you will be with Steve, but you will be at Kevin’s.”

“Oh,” I smiled.

“You will be Kevin’s girl,” Jason smiled.

“I see,” Christy smiled and she thought for a moment.

“I don’t have to be naked while Greg is there, do I?”

“You may wear clothes, but, Greg will see you naked!”

“He will, how?” Christy asked.

“We will figure that out, but, he will see you naked.”

Christy thought for a moment, “Would it be okay for Greg to just see my tits?”

“Just your tits, why? No, he will see you naked,” Jason ordered

“I really don’t really want Greg to see my pussy tattoos; I don’t want him to think that his dad is living with a slut.”

“Oh so you are thinking of Kevin,” Jason smiled.

“Of course I am,” Christy replied, “you know I don’t mind people seeing my naked body; I don’t want Greg to think that I am a cheap slut.”

“If you stop shaving your pussy from now,” Jason asked, “it should be grown back by the time Greg gets here, shouldn’t it?”

“Yes, it is three weeks till he gets here,” Christy replied, “it should be fully grown back by then.

“Just this once, I will allow you to grow your pussy hair back to hide the tattoos. But, he will see you naked!” Jason smiled, “And as soon as he leaves, you shave it again.”

“Okay, thank you,” Christy smiled.

Greg is in his late forties and lives in New York, he got divorced twenty years ago and has never remarried; he puts all of his life into his work and is a company director. We have not met him yet but Kevin has told us all about him.

Jason left us and went to Kevin to explain his plan for Thanksgiving. We all knew that Kevin would be delighted to have my wife as his own for another week and Jason called us to tell, how delighted Kevin was with his plan.

Jason told us that he had explained to Kevin, his wish for Greg to see her naked as often as possible and Kevin was excited about his son seeing her naked. He wanted Greg to know how lucky he is to have a gorgeous girl!

That night, Christy and I enjoyed each other's naked bodies for that last time for three months and it was incredible. I was excited about her growing her pubic hair back, even if it was only for a short time and I asked her if I could see it when it had grown back.

“You know that you can’t Steve,” Christy told me, “you will be in the denial period.”

“But, I loved it when you had pubic hairs.”

“I know that you did, but I can’t show you’ I won’t show you.”

That night, we did everything except have intercourse and it was amazing. We enjoyed each other's naked bodies for hours and we talked and teased each other about the upcoming adventure.

The next three weeks passed and we gained no more punishments. Kevin and Jason both enjoyed her naked body while I enjoyed her, clothed. Kevin’s poker buddies got to see her naked every Saturday evening and she would tease me on how much her hairs had grown back.

 

The day had arrived for her to spend the week with Kevin and his son and we were both excited about it. She told me that her pubic hairs had grown back and her pussy tattoos were now hidden by her neatly trimmed hairs.

She was excited about meeting Greg and equally excited about him seeing her naked. Jason had already discussed with her some ideas on how she could expose herself to him.

Kevin’s on suite bathroom was getting the makeover and that meant that this bathroom was out of order, they would all have to share the guest bathroom and that would give her the opportunity to expose herself to Greg.

She kissed me deeply as she left to go to her new home for the week and about an hour later, I watched as they left for the airport to collect Greg. 

Two hours later, they arrived back and I got my first glimpse of Greg. He was a tall, slim, well-dressed man with short dark hair and I got an instant erection as thoughts of him seeing my wife’s naked body rushed through my mind.

It was almost eight thirty when I got a short text from my wife and it simply said, “Hi Steve, Greg has now seen me naked! I love you, I will explain when I call you tomorrow.”

 

My dick was hard as I imagined her naked in front of Greg and I couldn’t wait for the next call with my wife.

It was just after nine thirty the following day that I got the call that I had been waiting for.

Christy started off by telling me how much she loves me and I begged her to tell me the details of Greg’s first look at her naked body!

She explained that it was about six o’clock when she announced that she was going to take a hot bath; they had planned to go out to eat on Greg’s first night back home.

Greg said that he would wait until she had finished in the bathroom before he went to shave and freshen up after his flight from New York. She went on to tell me that Kevin said that he could still shave and freshen up while she was in the bath!

“Greg looked shocked Steve,” Christy said, “I saw his eyes light up when Kevin told him that he could use the bathroom while I was in the bath.”

 

She told me that Greg replied that I would be in the bath and Kevin said that was not a problem, he had no objections to that and asked her if she would mind?

“Christy told me that she told them both that she didn’t mind sharing the bathroom while she was in the bath.

“I told Greg that I was only taking a bath and that he was welcome to shave and freshen up while I was in there,” Christy told me in an excited voice.

She told me that she then got up and gave Kevin a kiss before she went to run the bath. She told Greg to knock when he wanted to shave and she said that she also told him to bring a glass of wine with him.

She told me that she went to the bathroom and stripped off her clothes; she lay them neatly on the floor so that he could see her bra and thong. She stepped in the bubble filled bath and waited.

 

She told me that, ten minutes later, she heard a knock on the bathroom door and she called out.

“It’s open.”

She explained that the door opened and Greg popped his head in and asked if he should come in. She told him to come in and she saw his image appear in the mirror. He was carrying the bottle of wine and two glasses.

She told me that, although the bubbles covered her breasts, her nipples could still be partially seen and the gold bars in her nipples could be seen even better.

“I was having an orgasm in the bath Steve,” Christy went on, “He came in and I could see that he was staring at my tits.”

She told me that he placed the wine bottle on the countertop and offered her a glass; as she raised her arm to take the glass from him, her breasts were on full display. He filled her glass with wine and she looked down at her breasts and saw that there was hardly any bubbles on them.

“He could see my tits, nipple piercing, everything Steve.”

She told me that she took a sip of wine and she could see a bulge in his pants. He sat on the counter top and they chatted as they drank a glass of wine.

“I could see that he was staring at my breasts, Steve. I knew that I had to say something.”

“What did you say,” I asked.

“I said, you are wondering about my nipple piercing aren’t you?”

 

She told me that she thought fast, she didn’t want to tell him that her black lover made her get her nipples pierced. She told Greg that a couple of years ago, she made a bet with a girlfriend who was trying to quit smoking. 

If her girlfriend quit, they would get their nipples pierced. Her girlfriend did quit smoking!

“So, we went and I got three piercing’s.”

“Three?” Greg asked.

Christy told me that she looked down at her breasts, “Yes, my nipples and another piercing on a more intimate part!”

“Oh, really?” Greg asked.

“Yes, I would have removed them but your dad likes them,” Christy told Greg, “He asked me to keep them.”

“Could he see your pussy?” I asked.

“The bubbles were covering my pussy but my naked breasts were now on full display.”

She told me that they continued talking for another twenty minutes and he got down from the counter top to refill her glass. As he got down, he stood on her clothes that were on the floor.

 

“I told him that I meant to throw those clothes in the laundry hamper that was in the corner of the bathroom. He picked up my bra, thong, and dress and put them in the hamper Steve; he touched my lingerie!”

She explained that he shaved as they continued to chat, she carried on with her bath and after he had freshened up, he sat back on the countertop.

“By now the bubbles were starting to disappear Steve and my tummy was on display and you could see the dark area of my pubic hairs through the water.”

 

She said that she said to Greg that she had better get out of the bath and finish getting ready and she asked him what the time was, he replied that it was just after seven o’clock.

“I still have to dry my hair and paint my toenails.”

She told me that he was still looking at her tits and she knew that in a moment, he would be looking at her naked pussy.

“I asked him to pass me a towel Steve,” Christy said, “He jumped off the counter and pulled a white bath towel from the shelf as I stood up.”

She told me that when he turned around to pass her the towel, she was standing in the bathtub and he saw her completely naked.

“His eyes opened wide and I could see him looking at my hairs and my clit ring.”

She told me that he opened the bath towel and she stepped out of the bath; he wrapped her naked body in the towel and she asked him if he wanted to grab the wine and they could continue their chat while she got dressed.

They walked to the bedroom and he sat on the edge of the bed while she got her hair drier. 

“I sat on the bed and pulled the towel off and started to rub my hair dry.”

“You sat on the bed naked?”

“Yes, naked. I was sitting with my back to the headboard and pillows and I had my right leg tucked under my left leg and he could see my pubic hairs and my clit ring.”

“Was he looking at your pussy?”

“Yes he was, so I said, now you see the other piercing; I told you that it was in a more intimate place, didn’t I?”

She told me that Greg smiled and she continued to dry her hair.

“I told him that I had better get ready and that I still had to paint my toenails and he offered to paint my nails while I dried my hair.”

“He liked seeing you naked babe,” I replied.

“I guess he did; he told me that he used to paint his wife’s nails when they were married. I told him that he could paint mine while I blow dried my hair.”

She told me that she gave him the nail polish and she moved her legs so that her left foot was in his lap. He started painting her toenails as she dried her hair. After he had completed her left toes, he moved her leg to his right and this opened her legs wider; this gave him a great view of her most intimate parts.

“Your legs were open?”

“Yes Steve, for a moment or two, until I moved my right foot to his lap and yes he saw everything!”

She told me that they continued to chat while he painted her toenails. The topic was about his father and Greg told her that he had never seen his dad so happy.

“I love him,” Christy told Greg.

She told me that she told Greg of the first time that she took him in her mouth and how nervous he was. How he was frightened to ejaculate in her mouth. Greg thought that was funny and remarked about how he couldn’t picture his elderly father being intimate with such a beautiful girl.

“Now, he loves doing that,” Christy told Greg, “It is one of his favorite parts of the day.”

She told me that Greg had completed her right toes and he moved her leg to his left to allow the polish to dry. That opened her legs again and gave him another very intimate look at her most private parts.

She told me that she held that pose for the next five or so minutes while she finished drying her hair. She then got off the bed and walked to the drawer where her lingerie was to get out a clean bra and thong set.

“I could feel his eyes on my naked ass Steve and I stayed at the drawer for as long as possible.”

She turned around and walked to the bed, naked. Greg handed her the nail polish and she slowly pulled her thong on, then her bra and finally her dress before they walked back to the living room to rejoin Kevin.

“He slapped my ass as we left the bedroom, Steve!”

 

Published 
Written by stevek1977
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments