Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wife and our new neighbor part ten

"More punishments and pleasure"

9
4 Comments 4
13.2k Views 13.2k
6.7k words 6.7k words

I couldn’t wait for the next phone call from my wife. I was hoping that after he had shaved her pussy and she had her hot bath that Kevin would fuck her ass with his dick.

Jason called me to check on how I was and he told me that Kevin had finger fucked her ass last night.

I pretended that I didn’t know as I wasn’t sure if my knowing would give me another punishment.

He told me that Kevin would probably fuck her ass with his dick tonight and I got another instant erection, he teased me for over thirty minutes; he knew that I loved being teased and he was extremely good at it.

“I hope you like how I am including you in all of this now,” Jason said, “Please let me know if I am going over the top.”

“I love how I am included bud and you are definitely not going over the top.”

“Even with the punishments, you are okay with what I order?”

“Especially with the punishments,” I replied, “You know that I like the denial thing; your punishments give me that and I also still get to be intimate with her.”

“As long as you are happy with things, we can stop at any time.”

“I love how things are, I promise.”

It was almost ten fifteen when Christy called me and wished me a good night; she said that she had taken her bath and Kevin had scrubbed her back for her.

“Did he shave your pussy, baby?” I asked.

“Yes, he did.”

She told me that she would call me tomorrow around eleven; it was Saturday and she knew that I didn’t need to get up early to go to work. I told her that she could call me at anytime as I was anxious to hear about her night of passion with Kevin.

After my nightly jerk off, I fell asleep once again with images of her and Kevin in bed together.

It was at ten thirty that I saw Kevin drive off in his car and within one minute I got the long-awaited call from my wife.

“Hi, baby, where did Kevin go?” I asked.

“Hi sweetheart, he has run to the store, we are out of milk; he will only be gone for thirty minutes or so.”

Suddenly, like a bolt of lightning, I had an idea.

“Baby, come out the back door and meet me!” I urged.

“Are you serious? What if Jason sees us? we don’t want to get another punishment!”

“He won't see. Come out to the backyard.”

“Jason sees everything. It is too risky, baby.”

“He won’t see, come out the back door and meet me at the fence.”

“If you are sure, Steve. Let me put a dress on and I will be there. I can’t wait to kiss you!”

“What are you wearing now then?”

“My bra and thong, I just got out of the shower.”

“Even better, meet me like that.”

“Okay, baby!”

I rushed to our backyard and waited for Christy to appear and within seconds I saw her at Kevin’s back door. She looked amazing in her red bra and thong and she came running to the fence and kissed me deeply as I grabbed her bra covered breasts.

The kiss lasted for over five minutes and it was heaven! We kissed again and again until finally, she said that we have to be quick; she was so concerned that Jason would see us.

“Did he fuck your ass last night?” I asked.

“He got his cock in my ass baby,” Christy replied. “Well, about an inch and a half of it.”

“He didn’t get all of it in?” I asked.

“No, he came before he got it fully in!”

“He came in your ass?”

“Yes, baby!”

“Wow! Was it nice? Did it hurt?”

“It was amazing and no it didn’t hurt but he only got a part of it in me.”

“I love you!” I shouted.

“I love you too, baby. We had better go back indoors; I don’t want to risk Jason seeing us.”

We kissed again and I finally let go of her breasts and we ran back inside our homes; Christy, shouting that she would call me in a minute. As soon as I got back inside, I went to get my phone and I saw that I had one message already.

I opened the message box and saw that I had received a text from Jason! I opened the text message and I froze on the spot. It contained a picture, a picture of Christy and I kissing at the back fence!

He must have seen Kevin drive away and anticipated what we would do; he must have grabbed his camera and zoomed in on us from his bedroom window. I had no idea that he could see my side fence from his window and I was stunned!

Moments later, Christy called me; she sounded shocked as well. It appears that Jason sent her the same picture.

“Oh my God,” Christy screamed, “I told you that it was too risky. He is looking for us to fuck up Steve and we played right into his hands.”

“I see,” I replied, “I am so sorry, baby.”

“You know that there will be another punishment, don’t you?”

“Yes I know, I am so sorry, baby,” I repeated.

“Let me call him and I will explain that it was my idea, baby,” Christy said, “Maybe I can convince him to ignore our fuck up.”

“It was my fault, I will accept his punishment, I don’t want you to take the blame for it,” I said.

“He will probably want me to stay with Kevin for three weeks, you know that, right?”

“I know, and we will deal with whatever it is, baby. I don’t want you to take the blame for my idea.”

“At least let me try.”

“Okay.”

Fifteen minutes later, Christy called me.

“Okay, Steve, I spoke to him and I tried to make him forgive our screw up,” she went on, “He gave us three choices.”

“And what are they, baby?”

“Choice one, we can stop everything and go back to just us,” she went on, “Steve, I don’t want things to stop, do you?”

“No, I don’t!” I screamed,” I love our life, don’t you?”

“I love how things are baby and I definitely don’t want to change anything.”

“What is choice two?”

“Choice two, I can go to another party with him next weekend.”

“Well, that’s an easy punishment,” I shouted.

“Actually, it’s not sweetheart,” Christy said, “I have to go to the party naked!”

“Naked? What all night, in front of all the guests?”

“Yes, I have to be naked for the whole night, in front of everyone!”

“Wow, you can’t do that, can you?”

“No, I couldn’t!” Christy said, “So, choice three; I have to live with Kevin for three weeks, although I do get a week back home before I start the punishment.”

“Oh, I see.”

“I get a week back home, as my monthly cycle is that week, then I go back and live with him for three weeks and for one week, I must be naked all the time!”

“Naked all the time, like twenty-four seven?”

“Yes, for one whole week, completely naked all the time!”

“So, we don’t have much choice then do we?” I said.

“Sweetheart, if you can’t handle me being away again for three weeks then I will go to the party in the nude!”

“Do you want to do that?”

“No,” Christy replied quickly, “But I will if you don’t want me staying with Kevin again for three weeks.”

“You would do that for me?” I asked, “You would humiliate yourself by going to the party in the nude?”

“Of course I would, I would hate it but I would do it if it meant not hurting you!”

“Thank you, sweetheart,” I said with a happy heart,” I went on, “But I couldn’t let you do that, not even for me.”

”So what do we do?”

“I will be fine if you go and live with Kevin again for another three weeks.”

“Are you sure?”

“Positive, honey. You know how hot and exciting I find it.”

“Then that’s settled,” Christy said in a happy voice, “At least I will be home when my monthly cycle is here.”

“Yes, but you won’t be home for my birthday on Tuesday,” I replied.

“I know but I am going to ask Jason if I can see you on that day.”

“That will probably get me another punishment,” I laughed.

“We will see,” Christy said, “By the sounds of it, that won’t upset you.”

“It won’t, honey,” I laughed.

“I had better go and get dressed, Kevin will be home soon,” Christy said, “By the way, we are going out tonight.”

I asked her where he was taking her and she explained that every Saturday, Kevin and five of his friends meet up and play poker. She explained that they alternate whose house they go to each week and this week it was Charles’s house.

We ended our call and a few minutes later I saw Kevin pull up. It was thirty minutes later that my wife called me again.

“Kevin is thrilled that I will be living with him again for three weeks,” Christy said in a happy voice, “He screamed and kissed me so hard.”

“So, everyone is happy with the punishment,” I laughed, “I am. I assume that you are and Kevin most certainly is. He gets another twenty-one nights with you.”

“I am okay with it sweetheart,” Christy said.

“Only okay with it?”

“Okay, I am happy with it but I do miss you.”

We hung up and I did a few chores around the house; I found that the week went by pretty fast but the weekend seemed to drag without my wife around. It was around one thirty that she called me to tell me that she had told Jason of our decision on the punishment and he accepted our choice.

She also told me that Jason had kindly arranged to take us all out on Tuesday evening to celebrate my birthday.

“I get to see you on my birthday!” I screamed.

“Yes you do,” Christy screamed back, “But, I must still give all my attention to Kevin. Jason says that I can kiss you goodnight but that is all.”

“But at least I get to see you!” I shouted, “That makes me feel wonderful!”

“Me too!” Christy shouted, “Have you forgotten that I have to spend one whole week in the nude the next time I stay here?”

“No, I haven’t forgotten, baby.”

“A whole week! Naked!” Christy said excitedly, “I won’t be able to go to the store and Lord help me if Kevin has any visitors.”

“Oh, I didn’t think of that,” I said, secretly hoping that Kevin would have visitors. “You will have to stay naked baby,” I went on, “even if he has visitors.”

“I know,” Christy said, her voice was as excited as mine. “If he has visitors, they will see me in the nude.”

My erection was to the point of no return and I realized that I had not delved into her ass fuck from Kevin.

“So, did you enjoy Kevin entering your ass last night?”

“Yes, I did, it was amazing although he only got an inch and a half of his cock in my ass before he cum. It was amazing, though.”

“Are you planning on having him fuck your ass tonight?”

“That depends on what time we get home from his poker night,” she went on, “I would love him to do so, though.”

The rest of the day seemed to drag and I tried to keep busy but it was difficult to keep my mind on normal things; the thoughts of how our life now was overwhelming. Both Christy and I love how things are; we have our intimate lives together and we are both dominated by a third party and we love it.

Christy and I had numerous calls with each other during the day and at seven o’clock, I watched her and Kevin drive away to Charles’s house for his poker night. I got a call from her at around nine fifteen.

“Hi, sweetheart,” Christy sounded excited, “He introduced me as his girlfriend.”

“How sweet,” I replied, “Who is there?”

She went on to tell me that there are five other guys here, four of them are in their early sixties and one is in his mid-forties. She told me their names were, Charles, George, Alf, Terry and Alf’s son, Ed. She told me that he kissed her in front of the other guys when they got there and that she liked all of the guys.

She told me that, while they were playing poker, she sat next to Kevin and watched; Kevin would constantly ask her to kiss him for good luck and George teased him about having such a beautiful girlfriend.

She told me that during a break from the game, Kevin said to them that he bets they are all wondering how an old man like him gets to sleep with this naked gorgeous beauty every night.

Ed questioned that statement, saying that it was just his wishful thinking that my wife and Kevin actually slept together. Kevin emphasized that he was sexual with me and I confirmed that fact but Ed still didn’t believe it.

She told me that she went to the bathroom and when she returned, Kevin kissed her deeply in front of the guys. She told me that he was still sitting in his chair and she was standing next to him and as she leaned over to kiss him, he slid his hands up her dress and squeezed her ass in front of the guys.

She tried to recollect the conversation that followed and this is as best as she could remember.

“See, I told you that we have sex together,” Kevin told them, “She has a tattoo of a spade on the cheek of her butt.”

His hands were still caressing her ass as he made that statement.

“I don’t believe you,” Ed teased.

“I do,” Christy smiled, “Kevin’s hand is right on it now.”

“I still don’t believe you,” Ed smiled.

“Turn around darling,” Kevin asked.

“What, you want me to show my ass?”

“I just want to prove to this disbeliever,” Kevin said.

“I’m not showing my ass.”

“Please, darling, just for a second, for me.”

She told me that she could see in Kevin’s eyes that he needed to prove that he was telling the truth. She smiled and turned her back to the other guys and Kevin eased her dress up to show her thong covered ass and more importantly, her small spade tattoo.

She told me that her ass was on show for about thirty seconds and Kevin kissed her tattoo before he let her dress fall down and recover her beautiful firm cheeks.

“Now do you believe me?” Kevin shouted to Ed.

“That just proves that you have seen her ass,” Ed teased.

“She has another tattoo,” Kevin replied.

“Where?” Ed asked.

Christy told me that Kevin held his hand to her pussy, through her dress and smiled.

Ed shouted, “No way.”

“Actually, she has two there.” Kevin smiled.

“Get outta here,” Ed shouted.

“Darling,” Kevin smiled.

“I am not showing those,” Christy replied, “I’m not.”

“Just a little piece darling,” Kevin urged, “We don’t have to show anything.”

“I can’t.”

“Please darling, just a little piece,” Kevin begged.

She told me that she could see that he really needed to prove himself to Ed.

“Just a small piece of the writing!” Christy said as she stood up.

“You didn’t?” I asked, “Did you?”

She told me that Kevin pulled the front of her dress up and revealed the front of her tiny white lace thong. He asked her to hold the dress up and he slowly eased the top of her thong down a little. Slowly, he revealed the writing that was above her spade tattoo.

She told me that the guys were looking as he pulled her thong down a little more and the top of the spade was now on display. She told Kevin that was far enough And Ed asked what the rest of the tattoo was; Kevin said that it was also a spade.

“No further,” Christy said.

“I won’t show anything darling,” Kevin replied as he pulled her thong down other quarter of an inch.

He continued to slowly reveal half of the spade tattoo and she told him that he had proved his point and asked him to pull her thong back up; he did as she asked and she let her dress fall back down to cover her dignity.

“Now do you believe that I have sex with this beautiful lady?” Kevin asked.

“I do,” George smiled, “You lucky old man.

The others agreed that Kevin had confirmed his claim and Kevin thanked my wife for helping him prove his statement.

“They saw your pussy?” I asked, my erection was to the point of exploding.

“No Steve, they just saw a small piece of the tattoo’s on my pussy,” Christy said, “They never saw anything apart from a piece of the tattoo.”

“But they all saw that you are shaved down there.”

“Well yes, they all saw that but they didn’t see my clit or anything.”

“You should have shown them your nipple and clit piercings,” I replied.

“You just love it when I expose myself don’t you?”

“Yes I do, I love it.”

“I had better get back to them Steve,” Christy said and we ended our call shortly after.

She called me around eleven the following morning and told me the details of her night of sex with Kevin and I asked her if he fucked her ass last night? She told me that he didn’t but he did spank her.

“He spanked your ass?”

“And my breasts,” Christy replied, “He likes to spank my breasts. He loves seeing them bounce as he spanks them.”

“And you like your breasts spanked,” I replied.

“Yes, I do. He didn’t spank them hard, just hard enough to bring me to a wonderful climax.”

The rest of the day went as usual. We had numerous phone chats and she told me that she would be out of reach for a few hours on the following day. I questioned why she would be out of reach and she told me that it was a secret; she was organizing a birthday surprise for me for the following day.

The Monday flew by and during our evening call, I asked her if she had managed to get everything done that she needed to do; she confirmed that she had and I asked her how her previous evening had gone.

“It was great, Steve,” Christy told me, “Kevin and I had incredible sex.”

Akuma_miu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Akuma_miu

“Did he?” I asked.

“Yes, he fucked my ass!” Christy screamed, “He got all of his cock in my ass last night and fucked me.”

“Oh my God, was it good?”

“Fucking amazing,” Christy screamed, “He only fucked my ass at a slow pace because it was the first time that he had gotten all of his cock in there,” she went on, it was incredible!”

“Did he?”

“Yes, he cum in my ass!”

“Wow,” I said in an excited voice, “I am so happy for you sweetheart.”

“Are you really, you don’t mind that another guy has done something with me that we have never done together?”

“Of course not, I am delighted,” I replied, “Did he fuck your pussy as well?”

“He fucked my pussy before he fucked my ass,” Christy replied, “That way, his cock was not as thick; he was so worried about hurting me.”

Jason called me just as I was going to bed and he teased me about my wife having her ass fucked by Kevin; he knew that I liked being teased and he continued to tease me about my birthday dinner date with everyone and how I wouldn’t be allowed to sit next to her; how she would still be Kevin’s and I was only allowed to kiss her goodnight.

I had taken the following day off work as it was my birthday and at eight o’clock Christy called me to wish me a happy birthday. She told me to look in the mailbox; there was a birthday surprise for me. I hurried to the mailbox and found a small brown, padded envelope.

“Open it,” Christy said as I returned back inside.

I hurriedly tore into the package and found a flash drive inside.

“Happy birthday, my wonderful husband,” Christy shouted down the phone. “Go and look at your birthday surprise.”

My heart was racing as we ended our call and I quickly turned my laptop on; it seemed to take an eternity to open but finally, I attached the flash drive and waited.

The flash drive loaded and I opened the folder that was titled, Birthday surprise. It contained one hundred and sixty pictures; one hundred and thirty boudoir pictures of my wife in different lingerie.

I slowly watched the slideshow; dick in my hand as image after image of my wife, scantily clad in the sexiest lingerie flashed across my screen. There were twenty pictures of her in a bathtub filled with bubble’s, showing just a seductive flash of her pierced nipples and pussy.

I was working my dick as I continued watching the pictures flow across my screen. The final thirty pictures were of her completely naked and in different poses; some on a bed and some were of her just standing in sexy poses.

I recognized the bedroom, it was Shane’s and I realized that was where she was yesterday afternoon. My heart was singing, she had done this for me and it made me incredibly happy.

Sadly, I came to the final picture and I froze as it opened; it was a picture of her face, her mouth was open and it was full of cum!

I cum at that moment, I couldn’t hold it any longer; still, my dick was hard and I called her.

“Oh my God, sweetheart,” I cried, “I love the surprise and I love you.”

“Happy birthday, Steve,” Christy replied, “Did you look at all the pictures?”

“Yes, I did and I love them all,” I screamed. “Explain the last picture, whose cum is that?”

She went on to tell me that she had asked Shane if he would take the pictures as a birthday surprise for me and of course he was very keen to have her pose again. She asked me to keep the surprise a secret; as much as she liked being at Kevin’s, she didn’t want to live there permanently!

“You know that if Jason finds out that you will lose me for yet another three weeks.”

“Yes, I do, but I am okay with that.”

“I don’t want to live here permanently,” Christy said in a joking voice.

She told me that Shane told her that he loved photographing her naked and she remembered him telling her that he had masturbated after the previous photo shoot.

“I told him that it was unfair that he gets to see me naked and I don’t get to see him,” Christy told me.

“What did he say?” I asked.

He offered to strip naked while he took the photographs! Of course, I accepted his offer.”

“Wow, you saw his dick?”

“Yes, and he had an erection the entire time.”

“Did he touch or fuck you?”

“No, the only touching was when he wanted a specific pose.”

“So what was the last picture?”

“After we had finished, we sat on his bed and chatted.”

“You were both still naked?”

“Yes,” Christy replied, “He kept telling me how beautiful I was and I joked that he would probably masturbate after I dressed and left.

“Did he say that he would?”

“He said, you bet I will,” she went on, “I told him that I would help, I took his cock and masturbated it for a minute; I asked him to stand up and I sucked him off!”

“So that was his cum in your mouth?”

“Yes, he wanted to take a picture of my mouth full of his cum.”

I looked at the pictures at least a dozen times during the day and each time I worked myself off. Jason came over around six thirty and wished me a happy birthday; he reminded me that there was to be no touching my wife until I kissed her goodnight.

“If you touch or kiss her before we get home,” Jason teased, “she will be living with him for a further month, understand?”

“I understand.”

“If I see one piece of contact between you,” Jason smiled, “she will remain Kevin’s until November.”

“I get it,” I smiled. “We won’t have any contact until you tell us that we can kiss.”

“And remember, when she returns to live with him in two weeks time; she has to be naked for one whole week,” he went on, “all day, every day for one whole week.”

“I understand,” I smiled.

It was just after seven when we went to Kevin’s house to meet my wife and him. Kevin asked us in because my wife was not quite ready. Ten minutes later, Christy came into the living room to join us, she was ready to go and she looked sensational in a short little black dress. Her nipples were pushing the fabric to tear point and it was clear that she wasn’t wearing a bra.

I wanted to grab her so badly but I knew the rules and I didn’t want to break any of them. Jason kissed her and squeezed her breasts and we headed for the car. Christy sat in the back seat with Kevin and Jason sat in the front while I drove.

I could see Kevin and my wife kissing as we went to the restaurant and they kissed again as we entered. Christy sat next to Kevin and Jason sat on the other side of her; I sat opposite her which gave me a good view of her breasts and nipples throughout the entire meal.

As we left the restaurant, Kevin asked me if I was okay with Christy giving him her full intention and I answered that she was his until next weekend. This brought a smile to his face and he thanked me for giving her to him for the period.

The seating arrangements were the same for the ride home and we all went into Kevin’s for a nightcap. This was the part of the evening that I was looking forward to; I would soon be allowed to kiss her. She sat next to Kevin on the couch and Jason and I sat on Kevin’s love seat.

Throughout the next thirty minutes, Kevin would caress her breasts and kiss her. My erection was getting painful and finally, after another ten minutes, I said that it was time for me to leave.

Jason and I got up and headed for the door while Christy finished her millionth kiss with Kevin and then she came over and kissed Jason deeply.

My erection was now past breaking point; it was finally my time to kiss and hold my wife. Christy smiled as she turned to me and whispered a happy birthday as we embraced each other. Our lips met and our whole body tingled as we commenced a slow lingering deep kiss.

My hands were caressing her gorgeous ass and I realized that she wasn’t wearing a thong either under her dress. My hands moved north and I found her beautiful firm breasts and I squeezed softly as we continued our kiss.

Her hands moved down to my erection and as she touched my tool through my pants, I cum. I couldn’t hold it any longer and I felt the warm thick juice run down my leg. Our kissing and caressing lasted for over twenty minutes before Jason gave us a two-minute warning.

“Time is up in two minutes,” Jason said in an authoritative tone.

Sadly, my time had come to an end and I had to hand her back to Kevin. We bid our hosts a goodnight and Jason and I left for our homes. I thanked Jason for the evening and for allowing my wife and I a little time together on this special day.

“I am happy that you got to kiss and touch her,” Jason smiled, “But remember, no more breaking the rules or you will lose her for longer periods of time.

“I understand, bud,” I smiled back.

The week flew by and went as the previous week had done; she would text me a picture every night and Kevin fucked her ass a further three times before the weekend.

She told me that they went to Ed’s house for the poker night and she had a lovely time; they teased Kevin again for having such a beautiful girl on his arm.

I decided to take three days vacation when she returned to me as she wanted to spend some time with me before she starts the next round of punishment and returns to her elderly boyfriend.

Finally, the Monday morning arrived and I was up at five thirty; making sure that I was awake to welcome her home. I had to wait until nine fifteen before Kevin walked her back to our house. He kissed her as he handed her over to me and we hugged and kissed like two young lovers; it was emotional and erotic at the same time.

As soon as Kevin left, Christy took me into the bedroom and stripped naked; it took me less than thirty seconds to strip and join her. We spent the next three hours in bed together, licking, kissing, touching and enjoying each other's naked bodies.

She begged me to enter her and I kept telling her that Jason would find out and we would get another punishment; she continued to beg and finally I gave in and pushed my small dick into her soaking wet pussy. It took me less than ninety seconds before I shot my warm juice into her eager pussy.

We collapsed together in a sweaty hot mess, still locked together in a passionate kiss; my limp dick, dripping the remnants of my ejaculation over the sheets.

“Oh God, I needed that,” Christy panted as we broke from our kiss, “I fucking needed you!”

“I needed you, sweetheart, I whispered, “I have missed you so much; thank you for calling me to bed,” I went on, “You know that if Jason finds out that I fucked you, we will get another punishment though.”

“It was worth it,” Christy shouted, “Having your cock inside me was worth any punishment!”

“I agree,” I whispered, “Although you probably didn’t feel my dick inside you, I could feel your pussy wrapped around my dick and I will gladly take any punishment that he gives us.”

“Me too,” Christy screamed.

“Will you tell him that my dick was inside you?” I asked.

Christy has no idea how to lie; she always gets confused and digs a bigger hole for herself, so I knew that if Jason asked her if we fucked, she would not be able to keep it a secret for long.

“I don’t intend on telling him,” Christy smiled.

“But, he will probably find out, won’t he? I giggled, “You are the world’s worst liar.”

“I hope that he doesn’t ask me then,” Christy laughed.

We showered together and she sucked me off in the shower and got dressed; while we were showering, she got a missed call from Jason. She returned his call and he asked what she was doing?

“How did you miss my call? What were you doing?”

“We were, were, were,” Christy stuttered and I knew that she had no idea what to tell him.

“We were in bed together,” I shouted loudly.

I knew that my wife had no idea how to explain her missing his call.

I guess that Jason quizzed her about what he had heard me shout and again, she stuttered as she answered his questions.

“Yes, we were in bed together, just kissing and touching,” Christy finally answered.

I guess he was asking her a lot of questions and at one point I heard her say, “For a moment or two."

After almost fifteen minutes of intense questioning by Jason, they hung up and she told me what he had asked and said.

“He was confusing me, Steve. He kept firing questions at me, and before I had the chance to answer any of them, he fired another at me.”

“He knows that we made love, doesn’t he?” I asked.

“He asked me if we fucked and I answered that we didn’t,” she went on, “And then he asked me how long your cock was inside me.”

“And?”

“I was so confused, he tricked me. I told him only a moment or two,” Christy said in her soft innocent voice.

“So he knows then,” I laughed as I hugged her, “Don’t worry, my little innocent sweetheart.”

“I’m sorry, Steve. You know how useless I am at deception. I have no clue how to lie.”

I hugged her and kissed her, “Sweetheart, that is one of the reasons that I love you so much,” I went on, “Please don’t worry, you know that I find the punishments so incredibly hot.”

“I know you do.”

“And you enjoy your time with Kevin, don’t you?”

“You know I do,” Christy smiled, “He likes to pretend that I am his wife and he is very good in bed.”

“So it’s a win-win situation.”

“But I feel sad that I am away from you for all that time.”

“We have made it through the last two punishments of three weeks each time; we will make it through any others.”

“I’m sure we will,” Christy smiled, “Don’t forget that I have to spend the whole week naked next week when I am back at Kevin’s,” she went on, “And then two more weeks with him.”

“I know and that is so hot.”

We spent the day together; most of it spent kissing and holding each other. She sucked me off three times during the day, and then all too soon it was the evening and her night with Jason. He arrived around seven and the first thing that he said was that he was deciding on the next punishment.

We had a few glasses of wine before they went to bed together and for the next two hours, I could hear them making love. Screams of ecstasy were heard from our bedroom and I assumed that Jason was making up for the past three weeks.

The following night was my night with my wife and we couldn’t wait to get into bed together. This was the first time in ages that I had slept with my wife in the nude and we made the most of every second. It was wonderful waking up with her in my arms the following morning and after we had showered together she informed me that her monthly cycle had started.

I was lucky enough to get both my nights with my adorable wife that week and although she was on her monthly cycle for the second night, we still had a lot of intimacy together. I massaged her body and I paid particular attention to her ass; making comments that I needed to keep that in a perfect condition for Kevin’s dick.

It was around 11:15 on Saturday when Kevin called her to ask if she could go with him that evening. It was his poker night and they were all meeting at Alf’s’ she told him that she would check with Jason to make sure that he had no plans and she would call him later to let him know.

Jason was keen for her to go with Kevin and I was delighted that she would be going on another date with her elderly lover. Jason came over around nine fifteen to wait for her to come home; it was his turn to sleep with her.

They kissed as soon as she arrived home from her date and as she came over to kiss me, I could see excitement in her eyes.

“Do I have to be naked for the whole of next week?” Christy asked.

“Yes, from Monday until next Monday,” Jason smiled, “twenty-four seven, naked the whole time.”

“Could I just wear something for next Saturday evening?”

“No,” Jason replied, “Naked the whole week.”

“Oh my, “ Christy replied.”

“What’s wrong sweetheart?” I asked.

“Next Saturday is Kevin’s night for hosting their poker night,” Christy smiled.

“Oh wow,” I replied, “You have to be naked!”

Christy looked at Jason and he smiled.

“Yes you do,” Jason smiled, “The whole time.”

“Oh my,” Christy said, “I can’t, not in front of the five of them.”

“You do not have a choice,” Jason smiled, “You complete the punishment or you get another one.”

Christy looked at me and smiled, “Okay, I will do it; I will be naked in front of them.”

“Good girl,” I said, “I know you can do it.”

Jason smiled, “I have now decided on your next punishment, for letting Steve fuck you the other day.”

“Okay, and what is it?” Christy asked.

“Tomorrow night, I am giving you to Kevin.”

“But he is going to have me for the next three weeks,” Christy replied.

“Tomorrow night, he will share your bed,” Jason smiled.

Jason went on to explain that Kevin will sleep at our house with Christy and I have to be in the bed with them both. I have to sleep on one side, Kevin will be in the middle and Christy will be on the other side. I am to be in the bed while Kevin has my wife’s body.

“Steve is not to kiss or touch you,” Jason smiled, “Steve must not even talk to you; he just watches as Kevin and you make love.”

“Oh, my,” Christy smiled, “I have to fuck Kevin while Steve is in bed with us?”

“Yes, and I want Steve to masturbate while Kevin has you.”

“Okay!” I shouted.

“I would like Kevin to fuck your ass while Steve is in bed with you as well.”

“Oh my gosh,” Christy shouted.

“Kevin should spank you as well and remember no communication with Steve and no touching.”

“Okay,” I shouted, I liked this punishment; I was expecting to lose her for another three weeks.

“It would appear that my punishment is too lenient,” Jason smiled, “You accepted it with pleasure. I will have to think of the second part of it.”

Christy slapped my leg and teased, “You should have made it seem like it would be difficult for you.”

“I may restart the denial of her body to you for a couple of months,” Jason smiled.

“Denial, I asked, you mean like I can’t touch her again?”

“Or see her body,” Jason smiled again, “Like it was a few months ago.”

Jason and Christy both knew that I liked to be denied her body and my dick grew as I heard those words.

“We have to do that again?” Christy asked.

“Maybe, I will decide later,” Jason smiled, “For now though, you do what I said tomorrow night and fuck Kevin with Steve in the bed."

Part eleven soon

Published 
Written by stevek1977
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments