Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife On The Porch - Part 6

"the story continues"

15
8 Comments 8
11.7k Views 11.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words

So my wife finally sunbathed naked with our next door neighbor, sucked his dick in the shower and swallowed his cum.

She had decided not to tell her lover, Robert as she didn’t want him to be jealous.

It was Tuesday again and time to spend the evening naked with Robert. Like the past two Tuesdays, she'd asked me to strip naked with them for the evening and, as before, I must not touch her. She is Robert’s for the night.

Like the past two previous occasions I was to strip naked when Robert sent a text to her saying that he was five minutes away.

She was wearing a jean mini skirt, pale blue vest top with a pale blue lacy bra and matching thong and, like before, she was to greet Robert at his car and both of them were to strip naked on our porch before joining me in our house.

She waited anxiously, looking out of the window for his car to arrive. “He’s here,” she cried, she kissed me and ran to the door. When he emerged from his car I watched as they shared a long lingering kiss, his hands caressing her ass before they walked to the porch.

Three minutes later, the front door opened and they walked in naked with her leading Robert by his dick.

He gave me a high five, and reached from behind Carole’s back to grab hold of her tits. I saw her nipples sandwiched between his thumbs and index fingers and he was squeezing them hard as he said. “Oh how I’ve missed my lover’s body.”

I replied with a laugh, “Bud, you fucked her just two day’s ago.”

He was still squeezing her tits and kissing her neck when he said, “I know, but going just one day without seeing or touching this gorgeous body is hell.”

His hands released their grip on her tits and slowly slid down her body until they reached her pubic hair and clit. He rubbed her clit and pussy lips before slowly sliding an inch of his finger inside her wet pussy.

Her hands were behind her back, massaging his huge erect dick as she said, “I know what you mean. I feel the same about your body.” She turned around and gave him a long deep tongue kiss and said, “We must do something about our problem.”

“What problem baby?” I asked.

“About seeing each other every day, baby,” she replied with that sexy smile of hers that she knows will melt even my sternest objections. “We need to be naked together every day,” she continued. “One day without this dick is one day too long, and one day without these hands on my body is torture.”

I wondered how she would “work things out” but I left it at that.

We ate dinner and then sat, still naked, chatting and drinking wine, me on the love seat and her and Robert on the couch, wrapped up in each other's arms as usual.

At around ten o’clock, they said goodnight and walked up the stairs to bed. I finished my wine and went to the guest room.

For some reason the moans and groans of them fucking were louder than usual. I assumed it was because she was even more horny after her naked sunbathe with our neighbor the day before.

As usual, I jerked myself off and went to sleep to the continued sounds of ecstasy coming from their bedroom.

The following morning, before I went to work, I took coffee to them, knocking before I entered. I kissed Carole. She was laying with her head on Robert’s chest, and had the sheet covering her body. I set off for work knowing that they would probably spend the whole day naked together.

I got home from work at the usual time, went into the living room and no one was about. I called out, “Honey, I’m home."

“We will be down in a moment, baby,” she shouted.

It was obvious that they were still naked together so I poured myself a drink and turned on the television.

About twenty minutes later I heard the shower running and more moans of ecstasy. It was a further forty-five minutes before they came down the stairs. Wearing a printed summer dress and cowboy boots, she looked amazing. Robert hugged me and thanked me for the past twenty-four hours with my wife. As usual, she walked him to his car.

I watched as she gave him a long lingering kiss and his hands were once again caressing her ass. As Robert drove away, our neighbor pulled up alongside her and he got out of his truck. She spent fifteen minutes chatting to Matt before giving him a kiss and saying goodbye. I watched and saw Matt’s hands also caress her ass as they kissed.

She came in and told me of her twenty-four hour fuck session with Robert. “I spent the whole day naked,” she said. “We even fucked in the back yard, it was amazing.”

I listened as she gave me all the details of how she swallowed his cum five times, and how he fucked her at least fifteen times. She told me how she licked in his asshole and once again drank his cum from a glass.

I was anxious to hear more but she said to me, “Baby, I need to talk to you on a serious note.”

“Oh,” I said, “about what, baby?”

She took my hand and squeezed it as she went on, “Baby, you know that I love you more than anything in the world, don’t you?”

“Yes,” I said, “carry on.”

She squeezed even tighter as she continued, “Well, you know last night Robert and I were saying that one day is too long to be without each other's naked bodies?”

“Yes baby, I remember.” 

“Well, you know that on the days that Robert has my body, you don’t get to touch me.”

“Yes baby. I’m not allowed to touch you until the following day, and I don’t.”

“I know you don’t baby and I love you for that. I know it must be so difficult for you seeing me naked and not being able to touch me.” She smiled.

I was feeling very nervous but equally excited and asked her to continue.

She said, “How would you feel if Robert moved in with us?”

“Move in with us? You mean, live here with us?”

“Yes baby, stay here… with us, move in and live here with us.”

I do get on well with Robert and, although he shares my wife with me and she does things with him that she would never do with me, like suck his dick, swallow his cum and lick his asshole, I actually think that he is a great guy. If there ever was a perfect guy to share your wife with, then Robert is that man.

I was trembling with excitement at the thought of her lover moving in with us and knew, deep down, that I would probably hardly ever get to fuck her.

I smiled. "If that’s what you want baby. I assume you've discussed all of this with Robert.”

“Yes, we have baby. But wait, don’t agree yet, you don't understand what it will all mean,” she said.

“Explain it all to me then, baby.” 

She started to explain. “Well, it will mean that me and Robert will get to be naked together every day, so that’s a good thing.”

“Carry on,” I urged.

“You may not like this part though baby... when he moves in with us, I will want him to move in to our bedroom with me. I will want share my bed and body with him and not you.”

I was shaking as I asked, “What, every night? You will want to sleep with him every night? What about me baby? When do I get to sleep with you?”

She smiled gently as she said, “That’s just it baby, you won’t. I did say that you may not like that part. You will have to move into the guest room, permanently.”

I had a huge erection and felt so excited; I could feel pre-cum oozing from my hard dick.

She continued, “It means that you won’t ever fuck me again; I will want only Robert to fuck me.”

I almost cum when she said that and I couldn’t understand how my wife telling me that I wouldn’t ever fuck her again as she was giving her body to another man could make me feel so turned on.

LisaJenkins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaJenkins

But it did and I was so horny and excited that I would agree to any demands or restrictions that she imposed on me.

She smiled and I could feel her hand shaking as I said, “Okay baby, if that’s what you want, then I’m fine with it.”

She released her grip on my hand and hugged me. “Oh baby, I love you, are you sure about this, you really don’t mind? You really don’t mind never having sex with me again? I know we tried a sex ban before, when I was fucking Scott, but this time it really will be for ever.”

You may recall that she had imposed a sex ban on me when she was fucking Scott, and that it lasted over ten months. I found that so exciting!

She held my hand again and squeezed even tighter as she said, “You will never get to touch my body again, ever!

I gave her a reassuring smile and she said, “I know I put a sex ban on you before, baby, but I really do mean this one. Even if Robert and I split up, you and I will never have sex again. I would not just use you to fill in for sex when I don’t have a lover, that wouldn’t be fair on you, so... we will never be intimate again, ever.”

“If it’s what you want, then I’m fine with it,” I replied. I was so horny and excited that I would have agreed to anything.

She asked again, “Are you sure you don’t mind that we will never have sex again?”

I held her tightly and repeated, "If it’s what you want baby, then it's okay with me.”

“And you're sure that you don’t mind Robert sharing my bed with me every night? He will be fucking me every night baby, you really don’t mind me taking my body from you and giving it to him?”
“I promise you, I don’t mind,” I said and I kissed her. I couldn't hold my cum for much longer, my dick was painful and I needed to let go.

She hadn't finished explaining things to me. “Baby, there is more. I know how difficult it has been for you when Robert comes round and I am naked and you can’t touch me.”

“It is difficult,” I agreed.

“Well, thankfully, you won’t have to endure that from now on baby,” she said. “I won’t ever be naked in front of you from now on; I don’t want to make things any more difficult for you than is necessary. So I will stay fully clothed in front of you, just as I did before when I was fucking Scott.”

She gripped my hand again. “I don’t want to tease you by showing you my body, so I will always keep myself covered when you are around. I won’t even let you see me in my underwear. Plus, now that my body is Robert’s, I’m sure he would rather you not see me naked or in my bra and thong, and that should help you get used to the no-sex marriage that we will now have.”

I needed to cum so badly, but didn’t want this feeling of excitement to end. Maybe I have a hidden desire to be cuckolded, I really don’t know. But, strangely, I was so excited and turned on by the fact that my gorgeous wife was going to stop all intimacy with me and even stop sharing our bed and would, instead, be with Robert and give him her body every day.

Shit, I am not even allowed to see her in any form of undress. I thought, I will never see those beautiful firm tits, nor her tight smooth ass or that amazing perfect pussy! Fuck, I won’t even see her in her bra or thong again... ever. I was so turned on that I truly would have agreed to anything.

“Baby, I am totally okay with what you want to do,” I murmured. “If you want to take your gorgeous body from me and give it to Robert, then that’s what will happen. When is all of this going to take place, baby?”

“At the weekend,” she replied, “I will call Robert and let him know, that will still give you a few days to be intimate with me.”

“I can sleep with you tonight then?” I asked.

“Yes baby, and in the nude.”

I desperately wanted the torture to get more intense and questioned her, “I thought that the no-sex thing had already started.”

I sensed that she could see just how this whole episode was turning me on. Maybe it was the damp patch that was clearly visible on my shorts or my rock hard erection that was pushing the material to breaking point. But I’m sure she sensed how excited I was and, suddenly, her attitude changed from being the sorrowful devoted, begging wife, to a demanding forceful woman.

“Actually, it has,” she said. “I am going to call Robert and ask if he wants to come back and spend the night with me again so that I can suck his dick and swallow his cum again, and he can fuck me all night long.”

I had to cross my legs to trap my stiff dick, to stop me from shooting in my shorts.

“But I thought that it was starting at the weekend baby,” I again murmured. “I thought that I would still get to see you naked and touch you until the weekend?”

“I changed my mind,” she said, with a little more force in her voice, “my body now belongs to Robert You will never see me naked again, you will never see me in my bra again, you will never see me in my thong again.”

My dick was so uncomfortable, but still I managed to contain my cum.

“I never want to see you undressed either,” she said in her demanding tone. “I am going to call Robert now, and you will have just an hour to move all of your things out of mine and Robert’s bedroom and into your new room. Do you understand?”

I came at that moment. I could not hold it any longer and I felt it running around inside my shorts.

“Do you understand?” she asked again.

“Completely baby,” I replied.

“Well, go start moving your things out of mine and Robert’s room then,” she ordered. “I don’t want you coming in our room for any reason, so move everything out tonight, before my Robert arrives.”

I hurried to their bedroom and started emptying my clothes into some large bags. She came up after she had called Robert and said, “He will be here in thirty minutes.”

I asked, “Do I need to get everything tonight, baby? Or can I finish it tomorrow?”

“I will help you,” she said. “I really don’t want anything of yours in mine and Robert’s room. You will never be sleeping in here again, so you should not have anything in here.”

We finished with just four minutes to spare, and she said, “I have one more thing to ask... no, tell you, baby.”

“What’s that sweetheart?” 

“On the nights that Robert and I want to be naked downstairs, I will need you to stay in your bedroom, I don’t want you to interrupt us or see me naked.”

I was hard again already at this point and replied, “Okay baby, I understand.”

“So, please stay in your room tonight baby. I am going to strip naked outside on the porch again tonight with Robert.”

This whole thing was so exciting. I smiled and held her hand and said, “I promise, baby.” Then I asked, “What about Matt, what will happen with your sunbathing sessions?”

“I will still sunbathe naked with him," she said. “I will never let him fuck me, but we will still sunbathe naked. I like swallowing his cum.”

She got a text from Robert at that point.“ Five minutes and he will be here baby, so I will say goodnight to you now.” She kissed me and finished off with, “Don’t forget baby, stay in your room!” and hurried downstairs to meet her lover.

I know some will not see how erotic this is for me, but I truly love how things are going. Please don’t judge. We all have our own sexual fantasies and mine are coming true. I find it so erotic and exciting and I know from previous times that she will stop it all when I tell her to.

But, for now, I am loving it all!

Published 
Written by kingdick99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments