Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wife on the porch part eight

"the story continues"

13
5 Comments 5
9.2k Views 9.2k
4.9k words 4.9k words
It’s been a month since Robert, my wife’s lover moved in with us and just over one month since she imposed the sex ban on me.

One month since I have seen her gorgeous body, one month since I have seen her in her underwear, one month that the only sexual relief I get is from jerking my self off.

She continues to sunbathe in the nude with our next door neighbor every Monday afternoon and takes his cum in her mouth during their shower together after their sunbathe session.

Last weekend we were invited to her sister’s birthday party, she lives about four hours from us so it would mean us staying over at her house.

Carole had spoken to her sister during the week and asked if Robert could go as well.

“Of course he can,” her sister said, “he is more than welcome; we have two guest rooms and plenty of room,”

Robert and I were to leave work around one o’clock on Friday to give us the whole weekend away.

I loaded the overnight bags into the car, one for me, Carole’s and Roberts was in one larger case, and we set off on the four hour journey, I was driving and my wife and Robert shared the back seat.

I spent most of the journey wondering how the sleeping arrangements would work out as surely she would not tell her sister that she and Robert were lovers and that we now have a no sex marriage.

It was just before eight o’clock when we arrived at her sister, Stacey’s house and as we pulled into the driveway I could hear my wife tell Robert, “Everything will be fine baby.”

Stacey hugged her sister and then hugged me before turning to Robert and saying, “You must be Robert the lodger, it’s good to meet you,” and gave him a hug.

My wife smiled at her sister and said, “He’s not just the lodger, I will explain later.”

I was anxious to see just how much my wife would explain to her sister and was nervous that she would explain everything!

We went inside and Stacey told us that her husband Gary was at bowling and would be home in an hour or so as she offered us a drink.

After a quick glass of wine Robert and I unloaded our bags from the car, Stacey said, “I will show you to your room’s as she started walking upstairs with Carole following.

As Robert and I started climbing the stairs, Stacey said, “Robert, your room is up here to the left of the bathroom, and Carole, yours and Malcolm’s room is on the right at the end of the hallway.”

We arrived at Robert’s room and Stacey showed us inside when my wife said to her sister,” Sit down sis, I need to tell you something;” as they both sat down on the edge of the queen bed.

Robert and I immediately knew that was our cue to disappear and let the sisters have their talk and we left the bags in the hallway and hurriedly went down stairs to the wine bottle.

Thirty minutes later, Stacey came downstairs and said with a smile to Robert, “Carole wants’ you upstairs Robert.”

He ran up the stairs and Stacey smiled at me and said, “Well then, that was a shock.”

“She told you then?” I asked with a nervous voice.

“She sure did,” came her reply, as she hugged me.

I smiled with a sense of relief as I asked, “Everything? She told you everything?”

“I think so,” she said, “well she told me that she and Robert are lovers, and that she wants him to share her room this weekend, and for you to stay in the single room.”

I asked, “Did she mention anything else?”

“I think, she told me everything,” she replied, “how you have given her body to Robert and that you two no longer have a sexual relationship,” she continued, “that you sleep in the guest room, and you can no longer see her naked.”

“I think that’s it,” was my soft reply.

“She did tell me that she has never been happier,” she went on, “and that he is amazing in bed!”

I must have blushed at that moment as I could feel my whole body get very warm.

Stacey hugged me and said, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean anything bad when I said that she told me that he was amazing in bed babe.”

She also said, I think that what you have given her is a wonderful thing, it’s not any man that would sacrifice his love life, just to please his wife.”

I smiled with a sense of relief that her sister understood the whole thing, and in a way gave it her blessing.

I said, “I love her, and want to make her happy, it’s hard, not being allowed to see her undress or touching her, but it’s what she wanted so I agreed to it.”

I have always gotten on great with Stacey and we can talk openly with no fear of judgment, so it was easy to pour my heart out to her, and it made me feel good.

She continued with, “So how do you get your relief babe? By jerking yourself off?”

I laughed and replied, “Yup, alone in my bed, to the sound of them both screwing like crazy!”

“Poor you.” she said, and asked, “Do all of your friends know of your situation?”

“Some of them do,” was my reply, “and most of our neighbors do, your sister doesn’t want any secrets, and is very open to our friends of our situation.”

I continued with, “She wants everything out in the open, as she sometimes does go out with Robert to a restaurant and places, she doesn’t want to hide anything.”

“I admire you babe.” She said as my wife and Robert came down and joined us.

“What are you two talking about,” said Carole, smiling as they reached us.

“I was telling Malcolm, how I admire what he has done for you and Robert.” Stacey said.

“He’s the best,” was Carole’s reply as she came over and kissed me.

“So, you can kiss?” Stacey asked.

“Yes, we kiss all the time,” came Carole’s reply, “he just can’t touch or see!”

We retreated to the living room, the wine flowed and the atmosphere was relaxed, the conversation stayed on Robert and my wife’s sex life together and Stacey was feeling a little bold and it showed by the things that she was saying.

She has always said what she means and tonight would be no exception.

“Do you suck his dick sis?” she asked with a smile.

Carole choked on her wine and said, “Sis!”

“I’m only asking,” Stacey said, “I want to know all the details, we are sisters remember… so do you?”

“Yes she does,” Robert said with an easy smile, he was getting relaxed as well now.”

“And she swallows it,” he continued.”

Stacey gave Robert a high five and said, “See, Robert is okay with answering.”

Stacey poured another glass of wine and asked, “So sis, who tastes better, Robert or Malcolm?”

Carole looked at me for reassurance and I smiled at her, “well answer your sister baby.” I said.

Carole took another gulp of wine and replied, “I couldn’t answer that as I have never sucked Malcolm’s dick.”

Stacey looked at me and then at Robert who was trying to hide his embarrassment, “You have never sucked Malcolm off but you suck Robert off?”

Carole looked at me again for reassurance and I smiled again to tell her that I was okay with this conversation, actually I was loving it and I had an erection growing.

“That’s right,” said Carole, “I do lots of things with Robert that I would never have done with Malcolm.”

Stacey was intrigued and didn’t want to leave this topic of conversation, “Name a few,” she begged.

Robert was eager to reply and said, “ She drinks my cum from a glass and uses her tongue in my ass, and I make her strip naked outside by the car and wait there naked for five minutes before I let her in the house!”

“Wow, oh my gosh,” said Stacey as she choked on her wine, “You sexy pair, you.”

She looked at me and asked, “So where are you Malcolm, when she has to strip naked outside, I didn’t think you were allowed to see her naked?”

“Locked in his room!” Carole shouted, “Believe me, I wouldn’t remove one piece of clothing if he were anywhere around, I’m not that free with my body, I do have some dignity!”

I was being humiliated in front of her sister and I was loving it! I had an erection that was pushing my jeans to tearing point.

“I would not let her show her bra in front of Malcolm, let alone strip naked in front of him!” Robert said sternly, “it’s bad enough that she kisses him on the lips.”

Just then Gary walked in, “Hi honey,” Stacey said, “this is Robert,” as she introduced Robert, “he fucks Carole, and will be sleeping with her this weekend, okay!” She also said, "Robert is her lover and Malcolm is denied all sex with her."

I froze on the spot!

“Hi Robert,” Gary said as he shook his hand, “You are one lucky son of a bitch then bud.”

Stacey gave Gary a playful slap as she said, “Hey, that’s my sister you are talking about.”

Gary smiled and said, “You know that everyone thinks that she is hot, and she is! I’m just saying that if Robert is fucking her, then he is a lucky guy!”

Gary has always had a thing for my wife and has seen her in her bra and thong on many occasions when we stay at their house, as she changes with the bedroom door open, and will walk to the bathroom in her bra and thong when going to bed.

Gary would always find an excuse to come upstairs and check that we were okay just as she was undressing or going to the bathroom and Carole realized this and never ceased to disappoint him.

He saw a little more of her last year though.

It was last June, Carole, Me and Gary went to a casino and we stayed the night in a complementary room. We all shared the one room and she didn’t bat an eyelid as she undressed for bed in front of Gary .

She stripped down to her bra and thong in front of him, then walked to the bathroom, he was in his bed watching television and made a comment to me saying that she has a beautiful ass.

She finished brushing her teeth and walked out of the bathroom, still wearing only her bra and thong and she asked Gary , “What are you watching?”

“You,” he said with a laugh.

She smiled and blew him a kiss as she pulled the cover of the bed back, then she unclipped her bra and took it off in front of Gary , he saw her tits and she just acted like he wasn’t there.

I looked over to Gary to see if he was looking at her, he was, and he was thinking the same thing that I was thinking, as she sleeps naked, would she take off her thong in front of Gary ?

I turned to look at Carole and she smiled at Gary and asked, “Is it cool enough in here or should I turn the air down a little?”

The air control was next to the television, which would mean her passing by Gary ’s bed to get to it; she had been standing there topless in front of Gary for at least one whole minute waiting for an answer.

“It is a little warm in here,” Gary said, and I saw his eyes bulge.

I turned to look at my wife who was now slowly sliding her thong down, and off! She was standing there naked in front of Gary .

Her tits, pussy hairs and clit were on full display, I gulped, she was completely fucking naked and Gary ’s eyes were glued on her.

She calmly walked passed Gary ’s bed to the air control, she adjusted it and stood there asking if it was okay now, her naked ass was less than five feet from Gary’s face.

“Perfect,” Gary said in a seductive tone.

“I mean the air, not my ass,” she laughed back.

“A little higher,” he told her, “a little lower, a little higher, no lower.” It was obvious that he just wanted her there for as long as possible as he was loving the view of my naked wife.

She took a magazine from the top of the television and turned around and threw it at Gary saying in a joking voice. “You just want to look at my naked ass don’t you?”

He laughed and replied, “Well yes, I’m not stupid!” as he held out the magazine for her to take back from him.

She calmly walked completely naked to retrieve the magazine from Gary, who offered it out to her, as she went to grab it, he pulled it back, she reached further and he pulled back even further, she reached further and he again pulled it back further.

She was reaching over his bed as far as she could to grab the magazine, her naked pussy was only one foot away from him and she dived forward to grab it and landed across his bed and lap.

She was laying face down on his bed, his hand that was holding the magazine moved to hold her shoulders to the bed and his left hand grabbed her naked ass.

He started gently spanking her ass as she rather tamely wriggled to break free, he spanked a few times then he was rubbing her naked ass as she was wriggling and laughing.

I had a great view from my bed, his sheet had moved down and I could see that he was also naked, although my wife could not see as he had pinned her down, his left leg was out of the sheet and he was saying, “I’m going to spank this gorgeous ass.”

She was putting up little resistance with her wriggling, she turned slightly and I saw his hand that was on her ass, slide down and go in between her legs, his hand was touching her pussy lips as he was trying to pull her closer to him.

His sheet had moved down further and I could see his erect dick, if she turned, she would also see also it.

She managed to turn over slightly and this allowed him a great view of her tits, she was throwing her arms around to give the impression that she was trying to resist but I could see that her resistance was very feeble.

His sheet had moved down, and was now only covering his right knee and she had a perfect view of his erection.

His right hand was now holding her tit and he released his hold on her ass, as he did that she turned over and was now on her back.

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams



Her pussy and clit were proudly on display and he moved his left hand to go in between her legs, he was touching her pussy hairs, clit and vagina.

She started to kick her legs, albeit a feeble kick and he just placed his hand across her pussy hairs and clit and he said, “Okay, you saved your ass from a spanking, so I will squeeze your nipple than.”

I watched as he trapped her nipple between his thumb and index finger and squeezed tightly. His left hand was covering her pussy hairs and his middle finger was touching her clit!

She let out a moan and he squeezed even harder, her left hand was only inches from his erect manhood.

I saw her legs part slightly and saw his left hand fully covering her pussy hairs and clit, I looked and saw his middle finger slide down between her pussy lips.

She jerked again and her legs parted further, his middle finger was actually sliding inside her pussy, she realized what was on display and closed her legs tightly, trapping his hand on her pussy and in particular his finger inside her.

I was laughing and shouting to her to fight back, she moved her hand to his dick and he said, “Oh you are going for my dick are you, well good luck, you won’t get it.”

Now that she had a mission she started fighting harder and within seconds I saw that she had found her prize, she grabbed his manhood and shouted, “I got it!”

He still had his hand on her pussy and I could just make out that he was rubbing it; he released his grip on her tit, thus allowing her to move and get a good look at his tool.

She released her leg grip a little and I could see that his index finger was inside her pussy, he looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders and smiled at him, letting him know that I had no objections.

She had his dick in her hand and warned him, “I’ll bite it!”

“Good luck.” He replied in a teasing voice as he looked at me again for approval.

I smiled and raised my eyebrow, acknowledging that I was okay with their game.

She shouted to me, “Do you mind if I bite it baby?”

“It’s your fight baby,” I said, “use whatever means you need to, to win.”

Her hand was gripping his dick hard and he was loving it, she wriggled and positioned her head to striking distance, “I will,” she said, if you don’t let go of my nipple, I will bite it.”

He was squeezing her nipple and said, “I’m not letting go.”

His dick was inches from her mouth when suddenly… she jerked forward and bam!

His dick was in her mouth!

He looked at me again for approval and I was laughing and shouting, “Bite baby, Bite it.”

His balls were in her hand and she had at least three inches of his dick in her mouth, her legs were now parted and I had a great view of his finger now fully immersed in her pussy.

He realized that I could see his finger deep inside my wife’s pussy and looked at me.

“It’s your pair’s fight,” I said, “what you both do, is up to you!”

He smiled and asked, “Are you sure? You don’t mind?”

“I wanna see who wins.” I replied with a go for it smile.

I could see her teeth gently biting down and he shouted, “I will bite your nipple if you don’t let go of my dick.”

She momentary pulled his dick out of her mouth and said, “See if I care.”

Once again took it in her mouth, this time she took about five inches of his erect dick, and instead of biting, her lips engulfed it gently.

He pulled his finger out of her pussy and started to reposition her body; she took his dick out of her mouth and allowed him to move her to a more comfortable position.

She was now lying on the bed facing me, and her head was laying on his left leg, he was in a sitting position with his back towards me.

From their position, her mouth now had perfect access to his dick and as he leant forward, his mouth would have an equally perfect access to her tits.

Without hesitation, his hand once again moved directly to her pussy and he slid his finger deep into her, she bent her right leg and placed her right foot on the bed to maximize his penetration.

He immediately raised his right leg to the same position, allowing her unhindered access to his balls and ass.

I watched as her hand cupped his balls and I could see her head moving up and down.

His finger was working frantically in and out of her pussy, and his mouth was biting down on her nipple!

I could hear a lot of sucking and moaning and suddenly she shouted, “Oh God,” and quickly moved her hand down to her pussy, I watched as she gripped his hand that was working her off and she pushed it hard against her pussy, she had cum!

His mouth released her nipple and his right hand gently moved her head from his groin.

He was still fingering her pussy, although at a much calmer pace now and I saw his head move towards her face and they kissed passionately.

The room was eerily quiet as they broke from their kiss, her mouth immediately went back to his dick and I watched as he started kissing down her body, from her tits down to her waist and then down her thigh finally resting on her pussy!

I watched as he started kissing her pussy hairs, then her clit and finally his tongue went inside her pussy.

They were now lying top to toe or in the sixty nine position, and I could clearly see her sucking on his dick as his tongue was deep inside her pussy, his hands were pulling her ass cheeks apart and a finger was slowly but surely finding it’s way into her ass!

Suddenly she jerked and screamed again. “Oh God, I’m cumming again, I’m cumming over your tongue, can you feel it? Can you feel me cumming over your tongue?”

He never spoke, he was enjoying the taste and I watched as he licked every drop then started sucking on her clit.

He had about an inch of his finger inside her ass and he was sucking and licking her clit and pussy as she was sucking like crazy on his dick and balls.

I was jerking myself off, under our sheet, loving the show that my wife was putting on.

He turned to me and saw that I was jerking myself off under the sheet and asked,” Can I?”

I smiled and confirmed, “I told you, it’s yours and hers fight.”

He smiled as he pulled his very hard dick from her mouth and started kissing her body as he moved his legs down and, slowly, kissing her pussy to tummy then tits and finally her mouth positioned his dick to rest on her pubic hairs.

I watched as his tongue licked her lips and she opened her mouth, her tongue joined his and slowly she engulfed his tongue deep inside her mouth.

She parted her legs, took his manhood and gently guided it into her soaking wet pussy, screaming as he pushed deeper and deeper.

His thrusts were gentle to begin with then went faster and deeper, she was gasping as he fucked her, harder and harder, deeper and deeper. Her tongue was trying to lick his but he kept teasing her by pulling it away.

He moved his mouth to her left tit and let some saliva from his mouth drip onto her nipple, he rubbed it into her nipple and breast.

She loved that and said to him, “I want your mouth on my mouth.”

He moved his mouth to about six inches above hers and told her to open her mouth; she immediately obeyed his command and opened wide as he dripped a large amount of saliva into her eagerly waiting tongue. She moved it around her gums before swallowing it and asking for more, to which he obliged, eight more times!

His dick had been in her pussy for over twenty five minutes, she had had seven orgasms during that time, and had swallowed his saliva at least eight times when he suddenly shouted, “I’m cumming in a minute!”

“Wait,” she shouted, “I want you to cum in my mouth!”

“But I really want to cum in side you.” he replied.

“Then I will just have to sleep with you tonight then,” she said, “so you can fuck me again and cum inside my pussy the next time.”

“Fuck yeah,” he said, “yes please, oh God yes please.”

He withdrew his dick from her pussy and shunted up to position his dick at her mouth to which she eagerly wrapped her lips around it and sucked.

A minute later, he jerked and tensed as he shot his load deep into her mouth. She was cupping his balls as he was filling her mouth with his juice. It took him almost two minutes to finish and she licked his dick clean, making sure that she took every last drop. He collapsed on the bed, exhausted and she looked at me and smiled as she whispered, “Thanks baby,”

I smiled and blew her a kiss as she made her way to the bathroom, Gary was just lying naked on the bed starring at the ceiling, I guess he was embarrassed but when I said to him, “She’s hot isn’t she?”

He looked at me and smiled saying, “I can’t believe what just happened, I really can’t, I’m sorry bud, I never meant for that to happen.”

“It’s all cool pal,” I replied, “I enjoyed your “fight”, it was fun.” We both laughed.

Gary got off the bed and went to go to the bathroom and stopped at the door, “she is taking a shower, dang, I need a pee.”

I said to him, “Well, go take a pee, it’s not like you are strangers to each others bodies now is it.”

He went into the bathroom as I adjusted my pillows; it had been a fun three hours. Gary came out of the bathroom and remade his bed, climbed in and just starred at the ceiling.

My wife finished her shower and came from the bathroom as naked as she went in. She came over to me and said, “I love you baby,” gave me a kiss and walked the three feet to Gary ’s bed, pulled back the covers and got into his bed.

He looked startled as she kissed him and said, “I hope you are ready, round two is coming soon.”

He replied to her, “Are you really going to sleep with me tonight?”

“Yes I am,” she replied, “I want you to cum inside my pussy, and I want to swallow your cum again, I loved doing that just now!”

He looked at me for my approval and asked me, “Is this okay Malc?”

“Is what okay?” I asked.

“If Carole and I sleep together tonight?” he replied.

“It’s your fight,” I said with a smile, “it’s her body bud, if she wants to sleep with you tonight, that’s her choice, but I somehow don’t think that there will be much sleeping going on!”

They fucked four times after that and she did swallow his cum two more times during their night of passion.

I woke first to see her sleeping with her head nestled on his arm, the sheet was down to her waist and I could clearly see bite marks on her tits.

I was in the shower when they woke up; I left the shower and went into the bedroom,

She was sucking his dick again and looked at me and said, “Can you leave us for thirty minutes baby?”

His hands were playing with her tits and she continued with,”if you go and have breakfast, I will text you when we are done.”

I retreated to the breakfast bar at the casino and left them to it. It was over an hour until she text me to say that they were done!

I went back to the room, Gary was dressed and she was in the shower, he didn’t know how to look at me, so I broke the ice and said, She’s hot in bed isn’t she?”

He laughed and said, “I can’t believe what happened, but I’m glad it did, I hope you are okay with it all.”

“Sure I’m okay with it buddy,” I replied and we were hugging when she came out of the bathroom, naked and smiling as she said, “Look at the bite marks on my tits, you beast.”

Gary walked to her and kissed her tits as he said, “Sorry, but they are the nicest tits that I have ever seen, and I got carried away.”

She asked, “Have you seen me naked for long enough now? Can I put some clothes on?”

He smiled and smacked her ass, she then got dressed and we left for the journey home.

As far as I know they have not fucked each other since, although he has seen her naked many times since that day.

part nine coming soon.

Published 
Written by kingdick99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments