Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife on the Porch: Part Five

"The story continues."

13
1 Comment 1
8.4k Views 8.4k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Robert, who has been sharing my wife with me for the past five weeks now, had gotten three tickets to a show that was out of town. He also booked a four star hotel room close to the theater for Friday and Saturday.

We were to head off after work on Friday evening and drive the two hours to our destination. Carole was super excited about our weekend as she had wanted to see this show for some time now, the fact that Robert was joining us for the weekend only added icing on the cake.

The Thursday before our trip I stopped at a boutique and bought Carole a black sexy dress to wear when we went to the show. It was a stretchy cotton material that would hug her sexy ass and slim waist; the top half was very revealing due to the way it was shaped.

It was totally backless and the front had an incredible plunging neckline that would expose her cleavage and naked flesh almost to her navel, the front had a kind of folded over fabric like it was bunched up and looked amazing.

There was a slim golden chain that fastened each side of the dress at the cleavage, this chain had the task of keeping the front of the dress together when the wearer bent down or turned swiftly.

I couldn’t wait to get home and see how she looked in it and found that I had an erection as I pulled up outside our house and my hands were shaking in anticipation as I opened the door and ran inside. My heart sank as I saw our neighbor Matt sitting on the couch, he had brought his laptop over for me to explain a program to him; I had totally forgotten that I told him to bring it in to me that evening.

Carole was wearing a fluorescent pink vest and a very short pair of white jean shorts, she looked so sexy and it was obvious that Matt was loving the view of my wife, she was equally loving the attention she was getting.

She came over to me and kissed me then asked, “What have you got in that bag, baby?”

“I bought you a new dress for the weekend, sweetheart,” was my reply.

I took the dress out of the bag and held it up for her and Matt to see.

“Oh my, it’s gorgeous,” she cried as I handed it to her.

“Well… try it on,” I ordered her.

“Here? Now?” she replied, firstly looking at me and then at our neighbor.

“Why not?” I smiled back at her, my erection was becoming visible and the thought of our neighbor seeing my wife in her bra and thong had my heart beating like crazy.

She smiled at me and asked, “Are you sure that you want me to try it on here and now?”

“Sure baby, we can get Matt’s verdict as well,” I replied.

Matt was standing no more than five feet from her as she pulled her fluorescent pink vest up and over her head and I saw him adjust himself. His eyes almost popped out of his head as she revealed her gorgeous bra covered tits.

She draped her vest over the arm of the couch and proceeded to unbutton her tight tiny white jean shorts.

My heart was beating like crazy at the thought of her exposing her thong to our neighbor and sure enough she tugged at the tight fitting shorts and pulled them down and off!

As she was wriggling out of them her thong had slid down a little, giving our neighbor a great view of about an inch of jet black pussy hair from the top of her thong.

“Oops,” she said, as she saw what was on display and pulled her thong up, but still a little of her hairs were clearly visible and she continued to free herself of her jean shorts and also placed them on the couch.

I was shaking as I stood there holding her dress for her, her gorgeous body covered only by her tiny bra and even smaller thong that was showing a generous amount of pubic hair was on display to our neighbor. The thin material of her almost see through bra did little to hide her now erect and protruding nipples.

“It’s totally backless,” she said, “I won’t be able to wear a bra with it, will I?” 

“No baby,” I quickly replied, “it does have a little chain at the front to keep it together though.”

I looked at her with a grin on my face and raised my eyebrows to beckon her to remove her bra and try the dress on.

She smiled back and moved her arms around her back to unclip her bra. My dick was oozing pre cum as I wondered if she would stay facing our neighbor and show him her naked tits or would she turn her back on him to hide her tits but show him her naked ass, covered by just the half an inch strip of cotton of thong?

She was facing Matt and myself as she unclipped her bra and allowed the straps to fall off of her shoulders,
then held the bra to her tits with one hand and took the dress from me with the other. She turned her back to us and let the bra fall to the floor, her almost naked ass was on full display.

I looked at Matt, who was staring at her naked ass with his mouth open and a huge bulge in his shorts as she stepped into the dress and pulled it up then turned around to show us.

The cleavage part of the dress was wide open, allowing a huge amount of naked flesh to be seen and the little gold chain that was supposed to keep the front of the dress together was still unclasped; she looked stunning!

“Do I need this chain thing, baby?” she asked me.

“We can take the chain off if you like,” I replied.

“Will it be too revealing if we remove it, baby?” she asked with that sexy seductive smile that I know all too well.

I answered by saying, “Try walking and moving baby and we will see.”

She walked to the kitchen and turned around, her dress was allowing a lot of breast to show but it looked so sexy.

“It’s perfect without the chain, baby,” I said as I smiled at Matt, who nodded his head in agreement with me.

“Okay then, we will take the chain off after I take the dress off,” she said as she walked back to the couch.

She looked at me for my approval to change back into her jean shorts and vest, I smiled and nodded.

With that, she turned her back to us, slid the dress from her shoulders, and let it slide down her gorgeous body to the floor. She stood there for a few seconds, showing her naked back and thong covered ass, wondering how she was going to pick her bra up from the floor.

She turned her head towards me and smiled as she bent over and retrieved her bra. Matt had a perfect view of her ass as she bent over in front of him and must have seen her tits as well.

She went to put her bra on then threw it on the couch as she said, “It’s not worth putting this on now is it?”

She seductively turned around and picked her vest up from the couch. She was topless and facing our neighbor! His eyes were devouring her naked tits and body and loving his view.

“Don’t be shy, baby, ” I said with a giggle.

“He must have seen me like this when I sunbathe in the back yard,” she replied with a huge smile on her face.

Matt answered with, “You sunbathe in the back yard topless?”

She was sliding the thin pink cotton vest over her head as she said to him, “Some days I sunbathe naked, you must have seen me; your top window catches the spot where I lay perfectly.”

“I haven’t, but will look from now on,” he quickly replied, looking at me for approval.

I smiled and gave him a high five, showing him that I had no objections.

She finished putting her fluorescent pink vest on, her nipples were trying to burst through the thin cotton material and walked to the kitchen still wearing just her thong and vest; her ass looked incredible as she walked.

She was loving all the attention that she was getting as she took a bottle of water from the fridge and walked back to where we were standing.

About half an inch of black pussy hair was still showing from the top of her thong and Matt’s eyes were glued to the view as she kissed me and took the dress upstairs to hang in the closet. I told our neighbor that I would install the new photo program on his laptop after I had eaten dinner.

I walked him to the door, explaining that I would call him as soon as it was ready to show him how the program works. Then I ran upstairs to Carole, who was already naked and laying on our bed.

“Fuck me baby, and fuck me now!” she shouted as I stripped and mounted her.

She was soaking wet already and my dick slid in with no assistance needed. It took about three minutes before I was filling her with my love juice.

After we showered and ate dinner I started installing the new photo program on our neighbor’s laptop and opened the editing section to try it out.

I needed to open Matt’s photo library to choose a photo to test on and saw a folder with the title Personal.

I just had to look, I called Carole to take a look at the contents; there were photographs of her in our back yard topless and self pictures of Matt naked with an erection!

We both smiled and continued exploring the folder, I clicked the, “video” tab and we found four videos of Carole sunbathing and our neighbor working his dick as he was narrating, “Here she is, my hot neighbor, ready to make my dick hard again.”

The video then went to his dick and showed him working himself off. His dick was hard and quite thick and she kept pausing the video to examine his dick in detail.

We chuckled as we watched the short clips, “He has a nice dick, doesn’t he baby?” Carole said with that sexy smile on her face.

“And he said that he hadn’t seen you when you were sunbathing," I replied.

“I may ask him to join me next time that he is home and I sunbathe, would you mind?”she asked.

I answered her by saying, “Well he has seen your tits and ass already baby, so seeing you again isn’t going to bother me.”

She replied with, “Good, thanks baby because, I must see that dick of his in real life!”

I smiled as I replied, “So you want him to sunbathe naked with you?”

Yes I do, I want to see that dick of his in real life, baby,” she answered.

 I figured out how to work the new photo program and called our neighbor to tell him that I was finished with his laptop and was ready to explain how the program works to him.

Ten minutes later he was back in our living room sitting on the couch and I was showing him the new program.

Matt works in construction and is in his middle to late forties, he looks very strong but is slightly overweight and could do with losing about twenty pounds.

My wife, who had put on just a short bathrobe after our fuck and shower, was sitting in the love seat across from us. The robe was tied very loosely and the fact that my hands had slid inside to play with her tits as we had cleared the dinner dishes had made it even more loose and revealing.

I showed Matt how to work the program, but did not mention to him that we had seen his personal folder with pictures of my wife in it.

We finished the schooling lesson and my wife offered our neighbor a glass of wine, as she bent to hand him his glass her robe became even more revealing; you could clearly see most of her beautiful tits.

“So neighbor,” she started, “are you going to join me to sunbathe next time?”

Matt looked at me for approval.

“You can help her with oiling her back,” I said.

“Sure thing, if you want me to,” he replied with a smile on his face.

“Good, I will call you when I sunbathe again then,” she said with that sexy grin on her face.

We spent the next two hours talking and drinking wine with my wife showing plenty of naked flesh as she sat with her legs curled up on the love seat, the robe slowly revealing more breast and leg each time she moved.

By the time Matt left us most of her right nipple was proudly on display, as was a lot of leg; it was so sexy.

She walked Matt to the door and kissed his cheek, I saw his hand that was not holding his laptop cup her ass as he said, "See you in the back yard soon."

"I can't wait," she replied with a smile.

Our weekend away with Robert was so much fun.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

We had adjoining rooms and as per the agreement she slept in our room with me on the Friday evening that we arrived. We fucked all night as she teased me about the plans the following night with Robert and her next sunbathing adventure with our neighbor.

Robert knocked on the adjourning door around nine the following morning and my wife got out of bed naked to open the door to let him into our room. She looked amazing as she walked around our hotel room naked in front of him and finally went to shower.

Robert was still in our room when she came out of the shower and she sat on Robert’s lap to allow him to play with her naked body before she got dressed. He was sucking her nipples and his finger was rubbing her clit in front of me; it was so erotic.

After breakfast on the Saturday, Carole moved her overnight bag and dress into Robert’s room as she told me that was where she would be getting ready for the evening show.

We spent Saturday exploring the town with her and Robert holding hands as we walked the streets, every opportunity they got, they would kiss and touch each other. Finally it was time to head back to the hotel and get ready.

We hadn't gotten out of the elevator before she started removing her sexy white vest and walked the corridor to their room in her bra.

At their room, she turned to kiss me and I moved my hand to her tit, she quickly slapped my hand and said,
"I am Robert's now baby."

They went in their room, I never saw them again until almost two hours later, they knocked on my door and I opened it to see my wife in "the dress", she looked amazing, her tits were almost fully exposed and I wanted to grab them but knew that she was the property of Robert's tonight.

After the show we went back to the hotel and had a few drinks in the bar, her cleavage left very little to the imagination, and she did little to try to hide her beautiful tits as she sat next to Robert.

Then it was time to head to our rooms, she kissed me goodnight as they entered their love nest for the night. I heard the usual moaning and fucking that I had become so use to, as I laid in my bed jerking myself off.

The following morning I knocked on the adjourning door and after a minute Robert opened it to allow me in. He was still naked and erect. I went into their room as Robert was just climbing back into bed with my wife, who was then sitting up with the sheet pulled up to cover her tits.

I could see her new dress on the floor but her thong was nowhere to be seen, I picked up her dress and asked her where her thong was, she smiled and shouted, “I didn’t wear anything else baby, just the dress; I was naked under that dress all night.”

I left them to shower and join me at the restaurant for breakfast, before the drive home. It had been a very exciting sexy filled week but I knew there was more to come the following week!

She was eagerly watching the weather forecast for the coming week, 93-95 degrees and sunshine all week!
“Yes,” she shouted, “sunshine all week. I can sunbathe!”

She called our neighbor on her cell phone and asked him if he was working the following day as she was going to sunbathe.

She was grinning as she ended the call, “Well?” I asked.

“He will be home tomorrow afternoon around two o’clock, ”she screamed.

“You sure you are okay with us sunbathing naked together baby?” she asked me again.

“Sure baby,” I replied. “Are you going to fuck him?”

“I’m not sure, we may end up in bed, I wouldn’t mind having that dick that we saw in the photographs inside me. Would it be okay if we did?” she asked.

“Fine with me honey, ”I answered with a smile.
 
Around 3pm the following afternoon I received a text photograph from my wife, it was a selfie photograph of her and Matt both laying completely naked on the sun loungers!

I couldn’t wait to get home from work to find out how her afternoon went and rushed like crazy to get home as quickly as I could, I arrived home to find my wife in her bath robe and a sexy grin on her face.

“Well,” I asked, “how was your afternoon? Good by the smile on your face.”

She replied in her sexy voice, “It went great baby.”

I asked her to give me all the details and she wasted no time in telling me.

“He called me around one o’clock to ask if I was still up for the sun bathe and I said sure thing, ”she said.

I was already hard as she continued.

“He arrived about two o’clock,” she said. “He was wearing shorts and a tee shirt. I was wearing just a white vest and bikini bottoms.”

She continued to tell me that they went into our backyard and took a bottle of wine with them.

She said to me, “I sat on one of the sun beds and took my vest off.”

“You were topless?” I asked.

“Yes baby,” she replied, “and he could clearly see that my nipples were erect, he even made a comment about how nice my nipples are.”

She went on to tell me that he took his tee shirt off and went to sit on the sun lounger.

“Are you leaving your shorts on?” she asked him.

He replied to her that it wouldn’t feel right if he took his shorts off, he would feel like he was exposing himself to her.

I remembered the photograph text that she sent me; they were both completely naked in it, so I asked what happened next?

“I told him to stand up and I would take his shorts off,” she said. “You would‘t be exposing yourself if I took them off you, would you?”

He immediately stood up for her.

“And.” I asked.

“I took hold of the waistband of his shorts and tugged them down!” she said with that sexy smile.

She continued, “His dick was already hard baby, and when his shorts allowed it to spring out, it kind of bounced outward.”

I could feel my pants getting sticky as she went on.

“As his dick sprang loose, my reflexes took over and I pushed my hand on it to stop it from bouncing up and down.”

I needed to know more, and she said that she kept her hand on his dick for about twenty seconds as she was apologizing to him for taking hold of his erect manhood.

“Never apologize for that!” he told her. “Now it’s your turn to get naked.”

“Are you going to pull my bikini bottoms off?” she teasingly asked him as she stood up.

He sat on the lounger and grabbed her waistband and pulled, she was now naked as well, her pussy hair and clit was on display to him.

She told me how his eyes were feasting on her naked body as she took the sun oil and handed it to him.

“Will you oil me?” she asked.

“Yes Ma’am,” he replied.

She told me that she lay on her back and told him, “You can oil my front first, make sure you cover everywhere, I don’t want to get any part burned.”

He took the oil and asked, “Everywhere?”

“Yes, everywhere, and I mean everywhere!” she replied.

She told me that his hands were shaking as he started rubbing the oil into her skin; he paid special attention to her tits and nipples. She said that his dick was only inches away from her hand and she could see it leaking pre cum as he continued down her body to her pubic hairs.

She parted her legs a little to allow his hands to oil the inside of her thighs and she told him, “Make sure you cover everywhere, and I mean everywhere.”

His hand moved over her pussy hair and clit, her pussy lips and clit got extra attention.

“I cum at that point baby,” she said. “I screamed a little and he asked me if I was okay!”

She said to him, “Oh yes, I am perfect now, I needed to cum so badly.”

She said that she then offered to oil his body, and took the oil.

“I couldn’t wait to massage that dick of his baby,” she said.

“I started at his chest and moved downwards to his dick and yes I made sure his dick was well oiled,” she continued.

My dick was about to explode as she continued. “I was massaging and oiling his dick and balls for over five minutes baby when suddenly I could feel his body tense and he grabbed my hand.”

“You must stop now,” he cried, “I am going to make a mess if you don’t.”

She stopped as she didn’t want the excitement to be over just yet. They spent the next two hours enjoying the sun and topping up each others sun protection with the oil.

Around five o’clock the sun had started cooling down and she suggested they take a shower to clean the oil from their bodies. They walked from the back yard into the house naked and upstairs to our master bathroom.

We have a huge walk in shower and my wife suggested that they shower together. He wasted no time in approving of her suggestion and they got in the shower together.

“You put the oil on me, she said to him, “you should clean it off.” as she handed him the shower gel.

He wasted no time in pouring some shower gel into his hands and began washing the oil from her body.
She told me how gently his hands explored every inch of her naked body and how he spent at least ten minutes on each breast and nipple as well as her pussy area.

She told me how his hands parted her ass cheeks and his finger probed her tight ass as he made sure every last drop of oil was gone from her body. His fingers squeezed her pussy lips and a finger entered her pussy for a moment or two.

Finally it was her turn to return the favor, and she filler her hands with shower gel and started cleansing his oiled body.

“I spent about ten minutes on his dick and balls baby, ”she told me.“I could feel that he was about to cum so I moved my hands down his legs.”

“And?” I asked.

“I dropped down to my knees to wash his ankles baby, she said. “I looked up and his dick was level to my face."

“And?” I begged her to tell me more.

“I just had to baby, ”she said. “I took his dick and guided it to my mouth and sucked him off.”

I cum as she told me that.

“It only took him about four minutes before he filled my mouth with his cum baby. It tasted so good, I swallowed it all.”

She told me how she stayed on her knees, licking his dick after he had cum, to make sure that she drank it all.

They dried off and laid on our bed naked, “He was just staring at my body and I pulled his hand onto my tit,” she told me.

“No point in being shy now is there?” she said to him as she took hold of his dick again.

He spent the next twenty minutes caressing her tits and nipples as well as her clit and pussy.

The clock showed almost six pm and she told him that I would be home soon, but his shorts and tee shirt were still in the back yard so he had to walk naked to get them.

She also stayed naked as she walked him to our door and kissed him as he left. She told him that she had really enjoyed their afternoon, especially the shower, and he rubbed her clit and kissed each nipple as he thanked her and told her that he would let her know when he is free again during the afternoon.

“Definitely,” she said. “I can’t wait.

Part Six coming soon.

Published 
Written by kingdick99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments