Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife On The Porch - Part Nine

"The story continues"

6
3 Comments 3
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words
We were now at her sisters and the sleeping arrangements had been made; I was in the guest room and Carole and Robert were to sleep together, with her sister’s approval.

“You won’t disturb us if you make too much noise,” Stacey stated, “our bedroom is at the back of the house, so make as much noise as you like.”

Robert smiled as he said, “Did you hear that sweetie? And we can be noisy.”

My wife smiled and blushed at the same time as I watched Gary whisper in Carole’s ear. She gave Gary a high five and smiled as I wondered what he had said to her.

“Sis, I am going to take a bath,” Carole said as she made her way up the stairs.

“You know where everything is don’t you?” Stacey said as she refilled our wine glasses.

I made an excuse and hurried to my room, which was right next door to the bathroom. In just a few minutes my wife would be naked. As I passed the closed bathroom door, I heard the water running and pictured in my mind, her stripping naked. Oh how I wished I could open the bathroom door and see her naked body!

I heard Gary walking up the stairs and I closed my door as I listened to him gently knock on the bathroom door and walk in.

“I was hoping that you would be in the bath by now.” I heard Gary say.

Carole replied, “Close the door, I don’t want anyone walking up the stairs and see me undress in front of you.”

I moved my ear to the wall to enable me to hear better and I wasn’t disappointed.

“So Malcolm doesn’t see these beautiful tits any more?” Gary asked.

I assumed that she was now topless.

“No he doesn’t and he never will again.” Carole replied.

“But I can, can’t I?” Gary asked. “I would die if I couldn’t see this gorgeous body any more.”

“I wouldn’t be standing here naked in front of you if that was the case,” she replied. “You can see me naked as often as you wish, as often as you can get the chance.”

Gary continued, “I can’t believe that Malcolm gave up your body for you to give it to Robert, he must truly love you.”

She replied,” He does, and I love him as well. Even though we never have sex, I could not live without him.”

I was hard as I continued eaves dropping.

“I bet Malcolm is praying that you and Robert split up.” Gary said.

“Why?” she replied.

“Then he can have your body again.” 

“No he won’t, he will never see me or touch me again, ever,” she asserted. “Even if Robert and I split up, Malcolm will still not have my body, he will never ever have my body again, I told him that before he agreed to all of this.”

I heard kissing as she said, “I had better get in the bath.”

I then heard a splashing of water and knew that Gary was looking at her naked body in the bath.

“So did you ever suck Malcolm’s dick?” Gary asked.

“You mean, like this?” Carole replied. I could picture Gary standing there as she sucked on his manhood.

“Oh my God, never stop me from having your body, and never stop doing this to me,” Gary cried.

“I love you watching me undress, I love you seeing me naked, I love how you squeeze and suck my nipples, I love how your fingers tease my pussy and I love sucking your dick. I would never take this away!”

“God, I’m coming,” I heard Gary shout. “Let me see it in your mouth before you swallow it babe.”

It went silent for about a minute, and then Carole said, “There, that was delicious. Now you'd better get out of here and let me finish my bath.”

I heard some kissing and Gary left the bathroom. I felt so jealous that he had just cum in her mouth and seen her naked body. I came at that point as I imagined her naked and thought how lucky Gary is.

The party went well and Carole had a lot to drink. This allowed her to feel at ease as she openly flirted and kissed Robert; she even grabbed and played with his dick on a number of occasions, right there in front of everyone.

Around midnight she and her sister were whispering and giggling and I wondered what they were scheming, I didn’t have to wait long to find out.

Stacey came to me and said, “My sister tells me that you like the humiliation side of how your life is. Is that correct?”

I replied nervously, “Yes I do, kinda, why?”

Her reply startled me. “That’s good because me and Carole have a plan.” She was smiling as she continued, “Everybody has seen her flirting with Robert all evening, so… we have decided to make it official and announce that Robert and her are lovers!”

My dick instantly went rock hard as I mumbled, “Wow, when and where are you going to announce that?”

“Right here and tonight,” she replied, “while everyone is still here. It will let everyone know that Carole and Robert are lovers, and it will also humiliate you, so everyone will win!”

I gulped and with my body shaking I said, “Oh okay.”

“We can even have a little ceremony,” she continued, “whereby you officially give Carole to Robert, which sounds like a great idea, doesn’t it?”

I was trembling as I replied, “Well, I guess so.”

“Great, I knew that you would like the idea,” she said. “I will go and tell my sister and Robert.”

She hurried across the room to where my wife and Robert were and took them by the hand into the kitchen to prepare their plan. I poured myself a large glass of vodka, trembling as I drank it in one gulp. My dick was huge and hard, this would be the ultimate humiliation for me and I was feeling sick to my stomach, but also loving it immensely.

Soon, the thirty or so guests at Stacey’s birthday party, many of these people we had known for years, would know the truth about our most private of lives. Ten minutes later my wife came back into the living room and came over to me as I was finishing my third large glass of vodka.

“Baby, are you sure that you want to go through with this?” she asked. “Stacey is planning on making a little ceremony in front of all these people; it will be so humiliating for you.”

The vodka was having a good effect on me as I replied, “Honey, you know that I love the humiliation, and I’m looking forward to it. After all, Robert is the one who fucks you, so everyone should know about it.”

She hugged me and gave me a kiss. “Okay then, if you are sure, we will come and get you when things are worked out.”

She went back to the kitchen to join her sister and Robert again. Her bright red figure-hugging knee length dress, finished off with white high heeled shoes highlighted her slim body as she slowly walked across the room.

Lynaelove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lynaelove

At that moment I would have given anything just to touch that gorgeous ass!

Gary was summoned to the kitchen a few minutes later, obviously to help formulate their plan, I downed my forth glass of vodka while trying my best to hide the huge bulge in my pants. Ten minutes later, Gary came back to join me and gave me a hug as he quietly said to me, “Boy oh boy, are you ready for this bud?”

“I think so.”

“They have worked out quite a little ceremony you know, and the last part of it is quite daring.” He smiled as he shook my hand.

“Really?”

“Yes, really,” he replied, “I can’t wait, it really is wild.”

I poured us both a slightly smaller glass of vodka and said to him, “Well here’s to the official end of my sex life with her. Cheers!”

He smiled as we drank the vodka and said, “I just hope I can still flirt with her.”

I’m sure you will mate.” I mumbled, “You did join her in the bath earlier, didn’t you?”

“Oh, did you hear us?”

"I didn’t hear much, just your voices as she was taking a bath.”

“She took me in her mouth, it was incredible.” He smiled. “You have given away a real hot body there, you know.”

I smiled back as my wife, her lover Robert and her sister Stacey walked back into the living room. My heart was pumping like crazy as they walked over to me to run through the plan.

“Are you sure that you don’t mind doing this?” Stacey asked. “It will be incredibly exciting but very humiliating for you.”

“I will do it.” I answered, “After all, her body is no longer mine to see, touch, kiss or fuck, so, our friends should know, shouldn’t they?”

Stacey replied, “Absolutely, everyone should know.”

It was five minutes before midnight and the ceremony was to start at the chime of the new day. Stacey, Carole and Robert and I walked into the hallway as Gary chose a soft smoochie cd to play. My wife kissed me and Robert before he went to join Gary in the living room, telling her that he loved her as he left us.

She smiled and said to him. “I love you too, babe.”

My wife, her sister and I stood at the door to the living room as the clock struck midnight.

Gary shouted, “May I have your attention folks.”

The room went silent as he continued, “You may have noticed that during this evening, Carole and Robert have been openly flirting with each other.”

My erection was huge and my heart was racing as he continued.

“It is my honor to tell you that for the past five months, Carole and Robert have been sleeping together.”

There were a few gasps and cheers as Gary explained. “For the past five months, Malcolm and his beautiful wife have ceased to have any sexual relationship and Robert is the only one who has been intimate with her.”

I could feel the thirty or so people who were there staring at me, I also could feel the bulge in my pants.

Gary continued. “Tonight, you are all going to witness the official giving of her body by Malcolm to Robert ceremony, in which Malcolm will officially relinquish all rights to her body, and give those rights to her lover, Robert."

Stacey, myself and my wife walked across the living room to join Gary and Robert. I could feel everybody staring at me and I briefly wondered if I should have agreed to this. We walked to where Robert and Gary were standing and I placed my wife’s hand into Robert’s.

I was so excited and my heart was racing like crazy as Gary started the ceremony by saying, “Malcolm, do you relinquish all sexual rights to Carole’s body, and give those rights to Robert, with the understanding that you will never see, touch or enjoy her body from this day forth?”

He continued. “Giving up these rights means that you will never see her in any form of undress nor touch her sexually for the rest of your life, do you agree to this?”

“I agree.”

Gary turned to my wife and asked, “Carole do you withdraw your sexual body from Malcolm and give Robert full sexual rights to your body, to see, touch and enjoy from this day forth?”

My wife smiled as she replied, “Oh yes I do.”

Gary turned to Robert. “Do you Robert, willingly take Carole’s body from Malcolm to see, touch, fuck, and adore from this day forth?”

Robert was eager. “I most certainly do.”

Gary continued, “Let it be official that from this moment in time, Robert has full rights to Carole’s body, Malcolm now has no rights whatsoever to see, Carole in any form of undress, he can never touch her sexually, this is now given to Robert.”

Gary finished with, “Robert, you may now strip your bride!”

I was about to cum, but needed to hide it. Strip your bride, I thought, are they going to strip here, in front of everyone?

Carole looked at Robert then at Gary and asked, “Strip, you want us to strip? Here? Now? In front of everyone?”

Gary smiled. “It is a sexual ceremony, so I think that you both should.”

Carole looked at Robert who said, “I don’t mind, I love stripping you naked baby.”

Gary was smiling as he said. “At least for one dance, that would be fine wouldn’t it?”

My wife grinned. “I don’t mind stripping down to my underwear, but we can’t strip naked to dance.”

So it was agreed, Robert would strip my wife down to her underwear and she would strip him; they would have a smoochie dance in front of everyone.

Carole looked at me and said, “Baby, you need to go outside while we complete this ceremony, you can’t be here while we do this part.”

Gary ushered me to the bathroom and I turned around just in time to see Robert slowly unzipping my wife’s dress. From the confines of my 'jail' I could her the sounds of cheers coming from downstairs.

I was locked in the bathroom for over twenty minutes. Finally Gary released me and hugged me before we rejoined the crowd. Carole rushed to me and kissed me saying, “Thank you baby, I know that was difficult for you, but you did say that you liked the humiliation side of this.”

I asked her what happened after I was sent to the bathroom, and she told me that Robert stripped off her dress and she stripped him down to his boxer shorts. They danced together before he carried her to the kitchen and removed her bra and thong and threw them into the living room. He fucked her in the kitchen, before calling Gary into the kitchen to take some photographs of them both naked together for a keepsake.

After the photographs were taken, Gary went into the living room to get her bra and thong for her to put back on. She and Robert then went back into the living room and that’s when Gary came to release me.

I actually felt so jealous that everyone at the party had seen her in her bra and thong, and Gary even saw her naked, but I was not allowed. But I went back to the bathroom and jerked myself off and came within one minute!

It was now official and final, everyone now knows about our most intimate lifestyle!

Part 10 coming soon.

Published 
Written by kingdick99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments