Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife on the Porch - Part Seven

"The story continues"

11
5 Comments 5
10.7k Views 10.7k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Robert spent the rest of the week at our house, moving his clothes and personal stuff over each day, and of course sleeping with and fucking my wife every night.

He was still keeping his apartment but moving in with us, this still gave him and my wife a sanctuary to go to when they needed it.

From my domain in the guest room I could hear the moans and groans of ecstasy coming from what used to be my bedroom each night, it was insanely erotic.

Each morning I would take their morning coffee to their room, knocking first of course and waiting outside until I heard the command to enter.

I guess I was hoping to catch a small glimpse of that beautiful naked female body that used to be mine, but alas, each time I entered their love nest, she made sure that the sheet was covering her gorgeous naked body and the only glimpse I got of her nakedness was her shoulders.

Each morning, when I placed their coffee on the nightstand, I would see the almost empty glass that she used the night before to catch his cum and drink from.

By Saturday afternoon he was completely moved in, and as usual on this evening we had planned to go to our local bar to shoot some pool and have a few drinks.

Around five pm they had gone up to shower and get ready for our evening. I wondered if there would be the usual wager on each game.

You may recall that on previous Saturday evening’s shooting pool that she would have to remove one piece of clothing on the way home for every game that she lost; she would normally end up naked in the car and have to walk from the car to our house completely naked.

They came down from their shower together, she was wearing a printed knee length cotton skirt and fluorescent pink vest top, bra and thong, you could see the shape of her bra through the thin cotton material of her vest, her cowboy boots finished off her wardrobe for the night, she looked amazing.

We went to the bar and to my surprise, Robert told her, “The usual rules apply, one piece of clothing for each game that you loose.”

I was shocked when she agreed, but she came over to me and said, “Don’t get your hopes up about seeing me undress baby, you won’t get the chance.”

She lost all four games and I was anxious to see just how she would strip naked without me seeing her. I didn’t have to wait long, she had just finished kissing Robert when she looked at me and said, “This is how it is going to work baby.”

My heart was racing as she continued, “Because of you, I can’t get naked in the car on our journey home, so instead of me stripping naked in the car, I have to wait until we get home, and I have a forfeit. ”

I gave her a puzzled look and frowned.

“I have a forfeit because I won’t undress in the car in front of you, so I can’t be naked for the drive home,” she said.

I apologized and said, “Baby, I’m not stopping you from stripping naked in the car on the journey home, I will keep my eyes closed if that will help.”

She gave me a wry smile and replied, “Don’t think that for one minute that I would remove one piece of clothing with you in the car! I told you on Wednesday that you would never see me undress again.”

My dick was rock hard, more punishment and humiliation and I was loving it!

“Now I have a forfeit to complete,” she said, “because of you!”

I’m sorry baby,” I replied, “what is your forfeit?”

“We will explain in the car on the way home,” she answered.

We finished our drinks and headed to the car, it was only nine thirty and I was anxious to hear of her forfeit and how she was going to get naked without me seeing her.

“Okay, here’s what’s going to happen,” she started, “because I won’t remove any of my clothes in front of you baby, I am staying fully dressed until we get home.”

“Okay,” I replied.

She continued, “When we get home, you will go to your room and go to bed.”

My room is at the back of the house and my window faces the back yard, so I have no view at all of the street or our front porch.

“Carry on baby,” I said.

“I told you that Robert has given me a forfeit didn’t I baby?” she said as Robert smiled at me.

“Yes baby,” I replied.

“When you are in bed,” she told me, “I have to go outside to the car, strip naked and lock my clothes inside the car.”

How I wished that my bedroom window faced the front of our house!

“Then,” she said, “because of you, I have to stand outside by the car naked for five minutes!”

I was about to cum. “Five fucking minutes!” she shouted, “It’s not ten o’clock yet, a passing car or neighbors could easily see me standing there naked!”

Robert replied to her, “Honey, you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to, I just thought it would be fun.”

She quickly replied with, “You know that I will do it, you know that I would do anything that you told me to do, I would stand out there naked for an hour if you told me to baby.”

He said in reply, “That’s one of the reasons that I love you, and you know that the fuck that I give you after will make it all worth it, don’t you.”

“Now that I can’t wait for, you know that I will be so horny for your dick after standing outside naked for five whole minutes don’t you?” she finished with.

Sure enough when we arrived home, she kissed me and sent me to bed; I needed to cum so badly that I jerked myself off before getting into bed.

I heard the front door close as I imagined her stripping naked outside, I timed it and after just fifty six seconds I heard the familiar beep of our car alarm as she was obviously locking her clothes in it.

Five minutes and forty seven seconds later our doorbell rang, I was standing naked at my bedroom door with it ajar just an inch in the hope that I would hear my wife and her lover.
It seemed an age before I heard Robert open the front door to let her in, but what I heard when he did took me by surprise.

“Good night Matt,” I heard her say and then the door close.

“That was our next door neighbor,” she told Robert, “he saw me stripping by the car and came over to chat to me, he saw me completely fucking naked! He stood there while I stripped in front of him!

“How sexy,” I heard Robert say, “Maybe I should have made you stay there naked for the hour!”

I heard her kiss Robert and say, “If you want me to, I will go back out side like this and stay there naked for the hour, I know Matt liked what he saw because he told me that I have a fucking gorgeous body.”

“Baby,” Robert said, “I need you to suck my dick, and I want to do the other thing that we talked about last night.”

“Well, let’s get upstairs then baby,” she said as they started up the stairs.

I quietly closed my door to avoid being seen, and listened to the usual sound of my wife being fucked like crazy by her lover. The following morning, I was up first and made coffee and I took them their morning coffee up and as usual I knocked and waited to be allowed in.

My wife had the sheet up to cover her tits, but I could still see some cleavage, she looked so sexy and as I placed their coffee on the nightstand and saw the glass, it was still a quarter full of his cum, I smiled and left them.

An hour later I heard the shower, and some thirty minutes later they joined me in the kitchen, she was wearing a flower printed cotton dress that had thin tie straps around the shoulders, I immediately saw that she was not wearing a bra as I could see her nipples forcing the material.

She came over to me to kiss me and I held her hips as our lips touched and to my surprise I could not feel the waistband of her thong and wondered if she was naked under that dress.
I got brave and my hands wandered down a little, still no sign of her thong, I wanted so badly to move my hands to her ass, but dare not I thought as I smiled.

“Good morning baby,” she said, “did you sleep okay?”

“Perfect,” I replied, “how did the five minute naked outside forfeit thing go baby?”

“Matt, pulled up just as I was taking my skirt off,” she told me, “he asked me what I was doing and I told him, getting naked.”

I chuckled and asked, “What happened then?”

She blushed as she said, “He stood there staring as I pulled my vest off then my bra!”

“Wow baby,” I said.

She was a little embarrassed as she carried on, “he just stood there watching as I slid my thong off and scooped my clothes up and locked them in the car.”

“He saw you naked?” I asked.

“Yes completely fucking naked,” she said, “full frontal, clit and everything!”

I was hard again as Robert came over and stood behind her and started kissing her neck, his hands were squeezing her tits through her flimsy dress, “Tell him what he told you baby and what you told him,” Robert said.

“Well,” she started, “I was standing there completely naked in front of our neighbor, I could feel his eyes zooming in on my tits and nipples, pussy hairs and clit when he said to me, “Malcolm is a lucky man to have this beautiful body every night.”

She smiled and said, “I told him, you mean Robert is lucky man don’t you?

Malcolm doesn't see this body anymore, Malcolm don’t touch this body any more, Malcolm don’t sleep with me any more or fuck me any more….I sleep with Robert, this body belongs to Robert."

She continued, Malcolm and I now have a non sex marriage; he will never see or touch my body again, you are seeing what Malcolm will never see again.”

“Wow,” he said, “so Malcolm don’t touch or fuck you now?”

“No,” she continued, “Malcolm is locked in his bedroom right now, Robert told me to come outside and strip naked and wait here in the nude for five minutes while he gets his dick nice and hard for me.”

I felt jealous that my neighbor had seen her naked and so excited that she had kind of humiliated me in front of Matt by telling him of our life style, but I couldn’t help but love it!
Robert moved his hands down the front of her dress and started to rub her pussy area as he asked, “how is this, this morning?”

“It itches,” she said.

I looked, puzzled, at their conversation then Robert asked, if we wanted him to run out and get breakfast?”

“Great idea baby,” she said, we gave him our orders and he left to run his errand.

As he left I asked her, ”What did he mean when he asked, how is this, this morning baby?”

Her reply totally shocked me, “He shaved my pussy last night.”

“What!” I cried.

“He wanted to see how I would look with no pubic hairs,” she replied with a smile.

“But I love your pubic hairs,” I said in a pitiful voice.

Her voice was a little forceful as she replied to me, “What difference should it make to you, you will never see my pussy again, with or without hairs!”

Her last sentence took away all of the anguish I felt about her allowing Robert to shave her intimate area, and turned me on so much.

“Just for the record,” she continued, “I am going to let it grow again, it is way too uncomfortable like this, I can’t even wear a thong as it irritates my skin, so after I sunbathe with Matt tomorrow, I will let it grow back.”

I smiled as she continued, “But in future, do not think that you can or will ever have a say in how Robert wants me to look, remember baby, my body is his!

She continued with, “If Robert wants my pussy shaved then he will have it shaved, if he wants my nipples pierced, then I will get them pierced, if Robert wants me naked outside every day, then I will be naked outside every day, what ever Robert wants me to do, I will do it!” She finished the sentence with, “Remember baby, you have no rights to my body any more, It belongs to Robert.”

I was so hot and horny at what she just told me, and I needed to cum, but held on for a little longer as I was anxious to hear of her planned sunbathe session with our neighbor the following day.

SophiaLuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLuck


I was on a three day vacation and had plans to do some work around the house but this may change due to her sunbathe session tomorrow.

“So you and Matt are going to sunbathe tomorrow baby?” I asked.

“Yes baby,” she said with that sexy smile, “I can’t wait to see his face when he sees my shaved pussy, but it will mean that you will have to stay in my bedroom for the afternoon, you can’t stay in your room because I know that you will peek out of the window at us.”

Dang, there goes my plan up in smoke I thought.

“Robert is going to the hardware store before he gets breakfast,” she said, “he is going to put a lock on our bedroom door, that way, we will always know that we can have some privacy just incase we ever need to be naked with you in the house!”

Shit, I thought, all of my sneaky plans to spy were disappearing in front of me.

Robert arrived with breakfast and the door lock, I actually helped him fit the lock, crazy I know, I was helping my wife’s lover put a lock on their bedroom door to imprison me so that they could be naked around the house together.

We spent the day doing household chores then went for a drink around Six pm. My wife was still wearing just the dress and cowboy boots, I kept imagining how her pussy looked with no hairs.
She could see that I was deep in thought and asked, “What’s on your mind baby?”

“I keep wondering how you look with no pussy hairs baby,” I replied.

She held my hand tightly and said, “Keep wondering baby, cos you will never know!”

I squeezed her hand and said, “Are you still naked under that dress?”

She smiled and said, “yes, totally naked baby, and shaved!”

I whispered, “I would love to see you naked,”

She looked me square in the eye and said, “Stop tormenting yourself baby, you seeing me naked will never happen… Never!”

Although it is torture, it is still so hot and erotic and part of me was hoping that she would say what she said. The torture and humiliation is so much a turn on.
We got home around ten o’clock and they went straight to bed, I followed about ten minutes later and as usual heard the moans of two people fucking coming from their bedroom.

I was starting my three day vacation and therefore did not need to rise early on the Monday morning so instead I stayed in bed.
I heard Robert leave for work around seven thirty and thought, there are only two people here now, me and my naked wife in the next bedroom.

How I wish I had the courage to go into their bedroom and pull the sheet from her, to see that gorgeous naked body with the newly shaved pussy!
Instead I got dressed and went to the kitchen and poured two cups of coffee, I climbed the stairs and felt my hands shaking. I was about to go to her bedroom where she would be alone, naked and in bed.

I knocked and waited to be allowed in and three seconds later I heard the….”Okay baby, you can come in now,” command.

She was sitting up in bed with the sheet pulled up, covering her tits, I placed her coffee on the night stand and I saw the familiar glass on the night stand and realized that it was half full of Robert’s cum.

I sat on her bed and asked, “You still do that, with the glass then baby?” pointing to the glass.

“Yes I do baby,” she replied, “I love the salty taste of his cum, Robert’s is more salty than our neighbor Matt’s.”

I smiled and said, "You never did taste mine did you?”

“No and I never did suck your cock either, did I?” she said.

I answered with, “No, but I did beg you to suck my dick, many times baby, and you kept telling me, one day I will”

She smiled again and said, “Well, it will never happen now.”

She held the sheet to her chest with one hand and said, “Could you leave now baby, I need to get out of bed and take my shower and shave my pussy again.”

“Shave it again?” I asked.

“Yes, the hairs have started to grow back already and I want Matt to see it completely shaved before I let it grow back,” she replied.
I kissed her and reminder her that the glass still had Robert’s cum in it.

“It won’t have, in a minutes baby,” she said, as she switched her coffee mug for the cum filled glass.

“Well…. go!” she cried, “I’m not drinking it in front of you.”

I left her bedroom with an even bigger erection than I arrived with and listened outside her door.
She was obviously sending Robert a video of her drinking his cum from the glass as I heard her say, “Cheers baby.”

Some thirty minutes later she came down stairs wearing a flowing summer printed cotton skirt and white vest top, her white bra could clearly be seen through the cotton material of her vest and she looked beautiful.

“Matt will be here around one o’clock baby,” she told me, “he is going to text me just before he gets here, and when he does, I want to lock you in my bedroom, okay,”

“Okay baby,” I replied,” if I must then I must.”

“Yes you do baby,” she continued, “I am going to be naked here with Matt, and I’m not undressing with you around.”

She received her text from Matt around twelve fifty and hurried me to their bedroom, she took two beach towels from the closet and kissed me.

“Have fun baby,” I said.

“I will!” she replied as she ran out of the bedroom and locked the door, imprisoning me for the afternoon.

I stripped naked and lay in their bed, smelling the scent of her perfume and sex as I reminisced on the hours of fun that we shared in this bed, the glass was empty and licked clean, I worked myself off three times during my stay in this dungeon while she was in our back garden, naked with our neighbor.

I must have dozed off for a couple of hours, it was four thirty when my eyes focused on the clock on the nightstand, I was naked in my wife’s bed and it felt amazing.
Suddenly I heard voices from down stairs; I hurriedly pulled my shorts and tee shirt on and sat on the edge of her bed.

I heard a click as the door was unlocked and she opened it, she was standing there with a beach towel wrapped around her beautiful body, “Baby, I need you to go to your room now,” she whispered, “Matt and I need to shower,”

I stood up and she kissed me on the lips and said, “We won’t be long baby, I will call you when Matt leaves.”

As I walked out I saw Matt standing outside with a beach towel wrapped around his waist, he was holding their clothes, he smiled but stayed silent as I went to the all too familiar haunts of my bedroom.
Almost an hour passed before I heard her bedroom door open and footsteps going down stairs. I opened my door a little in the hope of hearing my wife and our neighbor and I wasn’t disappointed.

I heard a lot of kissing and laughing, “I had a wonderful afternoon,” she said to Matt.

“Me too, you are so fucking beautiful,” he replied,”and you taste delicious,”

“So do you,” she answered, “I would have sucked you off on Saturday night when I was naked outside if Robert had not been watching and don’t worry, my hairs will be grown back by next Monday.”

“Honey, you are beautiful with or without pubic hairs,” he complemented as they kissed one last time before he left.

She hurried upstairs to my room and hugged me tightly as she kissed me and thanked me for her afternoon.

“Did you suck his dick baby?” I asked.

She answered me with a smile, “Yes baby and he cum in my mouth in the shower, and I swallowed it,” she hugged me again as she finished with, “and he licked my pussy out, it was amazing!”

I asked her, “Did he fuck you?”

“No and he never will baby, Robert’s is the only cock that will fuck me, she said, I enjoy Matt’s hands on my body and love him licking my pussy, and I love sucking his dick and swallowing his cum, but he will never fuck me!”

We went down stairs and she said, “I have to start fixing dinner, my lover will be home soon!” She was smiling as she completed her sentence, “I am so horny, I can’t wait for him to come home, I need his dick and I need it soon!”

Robert arrived some thirty minutes later, she kissed him at the door and took his hand as she led him upstairs shouting, “Baby, I need to be fucked, and fucked right now!”

I saw Matt the following day and we had a chat about Carole, he asked me, "Do you think that you and Carole will ever have sex again?"

"I'm not sure," I answered, "what makes you ask that?"

"When we were sunbathing naked yesterday," he continued, "she said that she would never let you see her or touch her ever again, even if she broke up with Robert."

I replied to him, "That's what she told me bud."

He told me that he asked her, "Why?" and she replied to him, 'I just don't want him to have my body, I know that may sound cruel, but I made my decision to deny him my body and I intend to keep it that way."

He said that she also told him of her sex ban on me while she was fucking Scott, and that ban lasted over ten months, and that she regretted removing that ban!

 Part eight coming soon.

Published 
Written by kingdick99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments