Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife On The Porch Part Twelve

"The story continues."

8
10 Comments 10
8.9k Views 8.9k
7.6k words 7.6k words
For the past two Tuesdays, I have had to suck my wife’s lover’s dick and take his cum in my mouth. This is the only way that I can taste her cum, is it worth it? You bet it is! I get to feel degraded and humiliated at the same time as I get to taste my wife. The fact that I have to suck his dick is not something that I enjoy doing but the humiliation and tasting her cum does make it all worth it.

Robert came home on Wednesday evening and announced that he needed to fly to England for a very important series of meetings, he is trying to clinch a deal with a very big music company and he needed to leave early on Friday morning. He would be away for around eight days and this deal would be worth around two million dollars over a two-year period.

When I heard the news my immediate reaction was of huge excitement as I would get to spend the entire eight or so evenings alone with my wife. I knew that she would miss Robert terribly bit I was looking forward to some alone time with her.

“Are you sure that you don’t mind sweetheart?” He asked my wife.

“Of course, I don’t baby,” she answered, “of course I will miss you like crazy but we can Skype and this deal will be worth a lot of money.”

She drove him to the airport at four o’clock the following morning and off he went. I got up to get ready for work and she was sitting on the couch in the living room. She had tears in her eyes and I kissed her and asked if she was okay? She smiled and told me. “I will be fine but I am going to miss Robert.”

“I understand baby,” I told her, “but it will be like old times with just the two of us here.”

“Yes it will,” she smiled, “but it is going to feel strange sleeping alone and naked in bed.”

She kissed me and I said, “Honey, you don’t have to sleep alone, I would love to sleep with you.”

She looked at me and said, “No thank you, I sleep in the nude.”

“I know you do, that’s why I want to sleep with you,” I replied.

She hugged me and continued. “We can’t do that, I won’t do that, you know that I won’t do that, I just couldn’t or wouldn’t sleep in the nude with you, I’m sorry baby but I just couldn’t! You know how I would hate it if you saw me naked, I would hate it if you saw me in my underwear let alone naked!”

I finished getting ready for work and she kissed me passionately as I left. She asked me to call her on my journey home as she would probably be “Skyping” with Robert and she would need a few minutes’ notice to put some clothes on before I arrived home.

“Are you going to be “Skyping” naked then?” I asked.

“Well yes,” she smiled, “I can’t sleep with him tonight but at least, we can have video sex.”

The day dragged on, I was so excited about spending the whole evening alone with her. Finally, I was driving home and called her.

“I’m on my way home, baby,” I said.

“Oh, okay babe,” she replied, “I have just finished the video call with Robert and am getting dressed”

“Are you naked right now?” I asked.

“Yes I am, why?” she responded.

“You can stay naked if you like; I will be home in five minutes,” I told her.

“I will be fully dressed by the time that you get home,” she sternly said.

“Spoil sport,” was my reply.

“You are not going to see me naked or even partially undressed… Ever,” she replied, “don’t think that because Robert is away that I would undress in front of you, that will never happen.”

I arrived home and to my surprise the door was locked, I called her again and asked her to let me in.

“Sorry baby,” she said as she opened the door, “I locked it because I was on the video call with Robert and I didn’t want you walking in and see me in the nude.”

I smiled as she gave me a long kiss. My hands were hugging her back and she smelled gorgeous. She was wearing a white vest top and short cotton skirt and sandals on her feet. As we were kissing and hugging I started to move my hands down toward her ass and I could feel the thin band of her thong through the thin cotton material of her skirt. I moved my hands down a little further and I was at the top of her cheeks when suddenly she jerked and grabbed my hands.

“Don’t!” she said.

“But I was only hugging you,” I replied.

“I know, but keep your hands above my waist please baby, don’t ever move your hands below my waist,” she replied as she kissed me again, “you know that I don’t like you touching me in that way or want you to.”
I smiled as I said. “Okay, baby but you can’t blame a guy for trying.”

She smiled again as she said. “I understand but…This guy should know that this girl does not want him to touch her in that way, this girl loves this guy, but not in that way and she will never, ever want or let him touch her in that way!

We ate a delicious dinner that she had prepared and we retreated to the living room to watch television. We were nestled on the couch when she got a call from her sister Stacey. She ended the call about fifteen minutes later and said.

“Stacey and Gary want to know if we would like some company for the weekend baby.”

Shit... I thought I was looking forward to the weekend alone with my wife.

“Gary has two conferences to attend on Monday and Tuesday in our town and Stacey thought it would be a good idea to drive along with him and visit us.”

I smiled as she continued. “Gary plans to get a couple of games of golf in while he is here and it would be an ideal time to spend some time with them both as Robert is away, what do you think?”

“That’s fine with me baby,” I replied, trying to appear pleased.

“It will mean that you will have to share my bed with me as they will need your bed,” she told me.

My smile was huge when she told me that. “But…don’t think that I will be sleeping in the nude… I will wear my bra, thong and shorts and t-shirt.” She quickly responded.

“I will just be happy to sleep with you, baby,” I shouted.

“You will wear clothes in bed as well!” She told me, “and do not try anything! I mean it!”

“I promise baby, I will just be so happy to share your bed with you,” was my reply.

Around ten o’clock we went to bed and she gave me a long kiss as we got to the top of the stairs.

“Goodnight sweetheart, sleep well.” She said as we parted.

“Sweet dreams baby and call me if you get lonely,” I smirked, “I will be there in a heartbeat.”

She smiled as she replied. “Thank you but even if I get lonely I wouldn’t let you join me as I will be sleeping in the nude,” she went on, “baby, when you bring my coffee to me in the morning would you please knock and wait until I call you in as I will need to make sure that I am fully covered and that nothing is showing.”

The following morning I took her coffee up to her and knocked on her bedroom door and waited for the order to enter. I entered and placed her coffee on the night stand. She had the sheet pulled up to cover her breasts and she looked amazing. Her naked shoulders instantly gave me an erection. I kissed her and handed her the coffee in the hope that the sheet would fall as she took the coffee from me. Alas her other hand was holding the sheet tightly to her chest.

As I sat chatting to her while she sipped her coffee, I imagined her naked under the sheet and thought how lucky Robert is to be able to see that naked body every day. She broke my chain of thought when she ordered me out of her room as she needed to get in the shower. I got up and went out of her room and told her that I would come back to kiss her before I left for work.

It was thirty minutes later that I went back upstairs to kiss her goodbye. I couldn’t hear the shower running so I assumed that she had finished her shower so I knocked and immediately walked in. I was stunned as I walked in and saw her! She was wearing a jean skirt and her bra! Yes, I saw her in her bra!

She had obviously just picked her vest up to put on as she was holding it in her hand. She saw me and screamed as she hurriedly covered her bra up with her vest.

I’m not dressed!” She screamed, “Get out! I’m not dressed!”

I hastily retreated and waited for her command to enter.

“Okay, you can come in now,” she shouted as I entered. The look on her face was of horror as she continued.

“Why did you just walk in like that?” she asked, “how could you? Do you know how embarrassed I feel right now?”

I apologized and she continued. “If I wanted you to see me in my bra, I would have told you, you know how I feel about you seeing me undressed… I hate it!”

I apologized again and she said. “In future I want you to wait outside until I tell you that it is safe to come in, do you understand?”

I kissed her and left for work. The vision of her in her bra stayed with me all day and tonight I was to share her bed with her. I was hard all day long and worked myself off in the restroom at lunch time. Finally, it was home time and I raced home as quickly as I could. I arrived home and went to open the front door but it was locked.

In my haste to get home, I totally forgot that she would be video sexting with Robert and she was probably naked. Dang…I even forgot to call her on my way home. I called her and told her that I was outside and she asked me to wait there while she got dressed.

I asked her, “Are you naked then?”

“Yes I am naked; I have just finished my video call with Robert, stay there while I put some clothes on.”

She opened the door about five minutes later and I kissed her and again apologized for earlier that morning.

“It’s okay,” she told me, “but in future please wait outside until I tell you to come in.”

“I will,” I smiled.

“You have no idea how embarrassed I felt this morning,” she told me, “I hate that you saw me in my bra.”

I replied, “I’m sorry baby, but it was only your bra, it’s not like I saw you naked or anything.”

She looked at me and in a slightly raised voice said. “Only my bra? Only my bra? You have no idea how that made me feel, I never want you to see me like that again! Never!

I hugged her and again told her how sorry I was.

“I hate that you saw me in my bra,” she went on, “I fucking hate it,” her voice was more loud now as she finished. “I never ever want you to see me in my bra again, or with any piece of clothing removed, do you understand? Never!

I hugged her and kissed her forehead to show that I understood and I asked her what time her sister and Gary were going to arrive. She pulled back and said.

“Oh I forgot to tell you, Stacey is not coming.” She continued, “Their dog is sick and she does not want him travelling like that, so you won’t need to give up your bed or share mine with me.”

Dang, I thought, I had been excited all day because I was going to share my wife’s bed for four nights, now that has gone up in smoke.

I looked sad as I asked, “So it’s back to being just us then?”

“No, Gary is still coming, he has got to attend his meetings and he will be here within the hour,” she smiled.

“So, if Gary is coming, where is he going to sleep?” I asked even though I had already guessed the answer.

“You can stay in your bed,” she replied, “Gary will be sharing mine with me.”

My guess was correct and I replied, “I was looking forward to sharing your bed with you; can’t Gary still have my bed and me still sleep with you?”

She looked at me and smiled as she said, “Baby, I was not looking forward to having to wear my underwear, shorts and tee shirt in bed for the four days that you shared my bed with me,” she continued, “I like to sleep in the nude.”

She kissed me gently and continued. “Robert has only been away for one day and night and I am so horny already,” she sat on the couch and finished with, “If Gary sleeps with me it solves two problems, firstly I can sleep in the nude and secondly, it will relieve some of my stress, if you understand my meaning.”

I took a sip of my wine as I asked, “So are you going to let Gary fuck you? You are going to sleep naked with him and let him fuck you?”

“Well yes!” she replied, “it’s not like Gary hasn’t fucked me before or seen me naked.”

She smiled as she carried on, “Gary has seen me naked many times before, you know that, but he has not fucked me since we were at the casino, it will be good to feel him inside me again.”

I got another glass of wine for us both and she said, “I’m going to take a quick shower before Gary get’s here baby, Gary wants’ to take us out to eat tonight is that okay?”

She ran upstairs to shower and get ready and I went to my bedroom to change into casual clothes. I was downstairs when she finished getting ready and when she walked down the stairs to join me I had to take a second look at her. She was wearing the dress that I had bought her for our weekend away. The one that she had modeled in front of our neighbor, the one that had the little chain at the front to keep the front together and she looked amazing!

“Wow baby,” I shouted, “you look amazing.”

“Thank you, sir,” she replied, “I did use the little chain this time, though, I don’t want my tit’s falling out at the restaurant or in front of you.”

I handed her another glass of wine as Gary pulled into the driveway. She opened the door for him and I heard him say. “Wow gorgeous, you look hot!

He dropped his suitcase on the floor and hugged her; his hands squeezed her ass as she gave him a kiss on his lips. He hugged me and I handed him a glass of wine.

“Let me take my bags to my room.” Gary said.

He picked up his suitcase as he asked. “The room on the left isn’t it? “

“No babe,” my wife replied, “you are sharing my bed with me if that’s okay with you.”

“Are you serious?” He replied in an excited tone, “That has just made my day, wow, fantastic, super duper.”

He looked at me and asked, “Is that okay with you bud? Me sleeping with Carole I mean.”

My wife immediately replied, “It’s not up to him, we no longer have a sexual marriage remember, he gave up my body, remember, what I do with my body or who I share my bed with is of no concerns of him, remember.”

“Yes I do,” Gary replied with a grin, “this is going to be an amazing trip then!”

He took his bags up to my wife’s bedroom and hurried back down to us, he could not keep his eyes off of her. The thin stretchy cotton material of her figure hugging dress highlighted her pierced nipples and they were allowed to protrude beautifully.

She whispered in his ear and his eyes lit up. “Really?” he asked.

“Yes, really,” she smiled.

I watched as he moved his hand over her ass and up to her waist. “Oh my gosh,” he smiled as he said, “you haven’t.”

“Haven’t what?” I asked.

He beamed as he answered, “She has nothing on under this dress, nothing at all!”

She blushed as she slapped his arm. “If I had wanted Malc to know, I would have told him.”

She smiled and winked to me and said, “Let’s get to the restaurant, I’m starving.”

Gary offered to drive but my wife suggested that I drive and Gary can ride in the back of the car with her.

“We have some catching up to do,” she said as she made her way to the door.

Gary’s hands were cupping her ass as he followed. We got in the car and I drove to the restaurant. I could see them in the rearview mirror as they talked softly and a few moments later I saw their mouths join as they kissed passionately. I adjusted the rearview mirror, they were oblivious as to my actions as they were in their own world.

I could see Gary squeezing her tits through her dress and I heard him ask her, “Nipple piercings?”

“Yes, I got them pierced shortly after we stayed at your house a few months ago.”

“I can’t wait to see them later,” he replied. “I wondered why your nipples were so erect, now I know.”

She then moved his hand from her tit and moved it to go between her legs. I was praying that I would see some of her pussy but alas I didn’t. I saw his hand slide up to her pussy and she let out a soft groan. He had reached his goal and was obviously rubbing her clit.

We arrived at the restaurant and she adjusted her dress before getting out of the car. He had a huge erection and tried to adjust himself as he made his exit from the car.

The conversation at dinner was full of sex and how much she loves her life. Gary asked if I was still forbidden and she said, “He will never have my body again; he knows that and has accepted it.”

Gary asked, “So you haven’t seen her body in over nine months? You have not seen her nipple piercings?”

I replied, “No, I haven’t, she freaked out this morning when I accidently went into her bedroom as she was getting dressed and I saw her in her bra.”

Gary asked her. “Why did that freak you out? It was only your bra.”

She replied, “I don’t want him to see me in my bra, my body is no longer his and just the thought of him seeing me undressed makes me feel sick.”

“I see,” Gary replied.

We left the restaurant and travelled home with them sharing the back seat of the car. There was more heavy petting and groaning coming from the back. It was dark and I couldn’t see much but I could hear them kissing and groaning with pleasure.

We got home and opened a bottle of wine. My wife and Gary retreated to the couch and I sat on the love seat and we talked for about thirty minutes before Gary went to take a shower.

“Call me when you are done,” Carole told him, “I will come up when you are ready and we can go straight to bed.”

My wife came over and kissed me and said, “Baby, I’m sorry that I feel the way that I do about you seeing me naked or undress.”

“I understand sweetheart,” I replied.

She was holding my hand as she continued. “I hope that you do, I love you but I simply don’t want a sexual relationship with you,” she continued, “the thought of you seeing me naked or undress really does turn my stomach; I hope that you understand how I feel.”

“I do baby, I really do,” I replied.

“Good,” she answered, “okay… I am going up to Gary now, I need to be fucked and I need it bad!”

She kissed me and made her way to the stairs.

“Enjoy your fuck with Gary,” I shouted.

“Thanks’ baby,” she replied, “I can’t wait to have his dick in my mouth and pussy!”

I spent the next three hours at my bedroom door listening to them fuck. Finally, around two o’clock I got into bed and fell asleep. I was up at eight fifteen the following morning and as usual, I made coffee and took my wife and Gary a cup.

I knocked and waited to be allowed in. She was sitting up in bed with the sheet pulled up to her chest and Gary was still lying down. I bent over and kissed her and could taste Gary’s cum on her lips. It felt so strange seeing them in bed together and my erection was clearly visible. I left them and retreated to the kitchen to drink my coffee.

It was almost ten thirty before they came down and joined me.

SquirtGirlXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtGirlXo

My wife was wearing a pair of white shorts that only just covered her beautiful ass and a yellow vest top. You could see the outline of her bra through the vest top and she, as usual, looked amazing.

“Baby,” she said, “Gary has had a great idea, instead of him playing golf today he has suggested that we drive the hours drive and spend the day at Galveston beach, what do you think of that idea?”

Immediately I thought that going to the beach would mean her wearing a bikini and the chance to see some of her amazing body!

“Great idea,” I shouted, “It’s a beautiful day and that would be such fun.”

“Great,” she shouted, “I will go and put my bikini on.”

She ran upstairs and Gary said to me, “I thought this would be a good opportunity for you to get to see some of her gorgeous body bud, that’s why I suggested the beach.”

I gave Gary a high five and thanked him. She came down about ten minutes later wearing a button down the front dark blue dress and we set off for the beach. We chose a spot that did not have many people, there was one elderly man in his early sixties with his grandchild and a couple and their child. The elderly man and his grandchild were about thirty feet from us and the other couple was about three hundred feet in front of us.

We set down the beach towels and picnic hamper and got ready to enjoy the day. My wife unbuttoned her blue dress to reveal her gorgeous body dressed in only a bright orange bikini! Holy fuck I thought, why did I give that fantastic body away.

She lay down on her beach towel; she was lying on her back next to Gary and got her sunscreen out of her beach bag. She asked Gary if he would rub the sunscreen on for her and without hesitation Gary took the sunscreen lotion and started to oil her tummy.

The elderly man with his grandson had a perfect unhindered view as Gary rubbed the sun oil into her tummy then over her neck and chest. When he got to her tits he slid his hands inside her bikini top and over her tits and nipples. I watched as his hands massaged her tits and he said that he wanted to make sure that all of her tits were protected from the sun.

From my position, I could see the elderly man watching as Gary then moved his hands down her body and over her tummy again. He continued down and I watched as his hand went down her bikini bottoms and onto her pubic hairs. She let out a groan as he moved his hand down her bikini bottoms and in between her legs.

I watched as his hand that was fully down her bikini bottom was rubbing her pussy. On more than one occasion I saw his fingers come out of the side of her bikini bottom, He rubbed her pussy right there in front of the elderly man.

She was groaning with excitement and said to him, “Kiss me.”

He leaned over her and kissed her passionately. “Kiss me again as your fingers make me cum,” she cried.

Again he gave her a long lingering kiss and she suddenly moaned, “Oh God I’m Cumming.”

Her body jerked as she shouted, “Ahhhhhhh.”

He removed his hand from her bikini bottoms and showed her his cum drenched finger before putting it in his mouth and sucking it. He licked her cum from his finger and kissed her again. I had to lay on my front to hide the huge painful erection that I had. It was so erotic seeing him feel my wife up and bring her to an orgasm.

He lay down on his back and I watched as she snuggled close to him and moved her hand to his stomach. I watched as she started stroking his stomach then she moved her hand downwards until it settled on his dick. I watched as she started rubbing his dick through his shorts as he moved his left hand to once again rub her pussy.

I sat up to enable a better view and as he was rubbing her pussy I could see a few of her jet black pussy hairs showing out of the top of her bikini bottoms. He moved his hand to slide down her bikini bottoms again and as I watched she moved her hand to go down the front of his shorts. Her hand was now fully down the front of his shorts and rubbing his dick. I was watching her hand as it took a hold of his dick and she started working it up and down.

I was expecting his dick to become exposed as she lay there working on it. Her strokes became faster and his hand was doing the same to her pussy. The elderly man with his grandchild was only about thirty feet away and he was watching them while he pretended to try to blow up an inflatable float aid. My wife let out another groan as he again brought her to a climax.

Suddenly, he softly shouted, “Stop… I’m about to cum sweetheart.”

He pulled his hand out from the front of her bikini bottoms and exposed about a half inch of her pubic hairs and she moved her head to lie across his stomach. Her mouth was level with the top of his shorts and suddenly she exposed an inch of his dick and immediately her lips engulfed it.

She was sucking his dick in public! It was so erotic. Her hand had moved down to play with his balls as her mouth was sucking the end of his dick.He jerked and bam… He shot his load into her mouth. Oh how I wish that she would do that to me.

She continued sucking and swallowing his cum for another two minutes before they kissed and settled back to sunbathe. I mentioned to my wife that the elderly man who was trying to inflate the float aid saw the whole episode.

She smiled and said, “I don’t care, I needed that.”

About fifteen minutes later the elderly man and his grandchild came over to us, he was carrying the float aid and said to my wife. “I’m sorry to bother you but I can’t seem to be able to inflate this float aid, would your husband try for me please.”

He held out the float aid to Gary and my wife replied, “He is not my husband; he is my brother in law.”

My wife pointed to me and said, “He is my husband.”

The man blushed and said. “Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t realize, I saw you and your brother in law kissing and touching each other and naturally thought that he was your husband.”

I blushed but felt so excited at more humiliation and my wife said, “It’s okay a lot of people make the same mistake.”

The man was obviously embarrassed as my wife continued, “I hope that we didn’t offend you but one thing led to another, you know what it’s like; once guy’s hands touch you intimately you just get carried away.”

“Yes I know what you mean,” the man replied, “my wife and I used to be like that before she passed away, you are lucky that you have a husband that doesn’t mind you enjoying yourself with your brother in law.”

My wife turned to Gary who had just finished blowing the float aid up and kissed him passionately and said. “This guy’s hands do it for me every time!”

The man thanked Gary for blowing up the float aid and asked, “Would you mind watching my grandchild while I have a quick swim?’

“My wife smiled as she said, “Sure we will if you move your things closer to us then he can sit with us while you swim.”

“Are you sure that would be okay?” he asked.

“Absolutely,” my wife replied.

The man went and moved his towel and bags to put them about ten feet from us when my wife said. “Bring them here.” As she motioned to him to place them right next to her.

“Are you sure?” the man again asked.

“Yes that is fine,” my wife replied, “he can sit with us and we will watch him.”

The man moved his belongings again and placed them right next to my wife, he laid his towels on the sand no more than three feet from where she was sitting and introduced himself as Walter and his grandson as Jacob.

My wife introduced herself before introducing Gary and myself. Walter thanked us and he told Jacob to behave as he went for his swim. Little Jacob played for a little while in the sand before yawning and laying on one of the towels. Within two minutes the little guy had fallen asleep.

My wife saw that he was sleeping and got up to cover him with one of the towels, she didn’t want him to get sunburnt and as she bent over to cover Jacob I had an amazing view of her ass in her orange bikini.

Walter walked back from his swim and saw Jacob sleeping and my wife said, “I covered him to protect him from the sun.”

“Oh, thank you, I really appreciate that,” Walter replied as he dried himself and sat on the towel, he was sitting next to my wife who had just turned to lay on her front.

“Gary would you oil my back please babe?” she asked.

Gary took the oil and started at her feet, he moved up her legs to her ass. Walter and I watched as Gary slid his hands inside her bikini bottom and rubber her ass. Three minutes later he moved up her back untying her bikini top as he did. Her bikini top fell to the towel as Gary massaged in the oil.

From my vantage point, I could see the side of her naked breast as she lay with her head nestling on her folded arms. I watched as Gary’s hands oiled the sides of her breasts, how I wished that I could do that to her!

Gary finished his task and stayed in the sitting position, looking out at the ocean.

Walter apologized for intruding on our afternoon and said, “I was going to take Jacob home but I don’t want to wake him now.”

My wife said, “You have no need to apologize we asked you to join us.”

Walter thanked her and said, “I was going to take him home as we have run out of soda.”

My wife asked, “Do you want a drink? We have plenty here.”

Gary reached for the cool box and took out a soda for Walter.

“Could you get me water as well?” Carole said as Gary reached across Carole and handed Walter his soda.

Gary stood up and walked to the other cool box to get my wife a bottle of water, as he did that I had an unhindered view of her laying on her front. She was looking at me and said softly, “Baby, could you turn your head to face the other way?”

I frowned as she continued, “I don’t have my bikini top tied up and I need to move.”

I sighed as Gary held out her bottle of water and before I turned to face away from them I saw her turn to lay on her side facing Walter. Walter had a perfect view of her tits as she took the water from Gary. I was now facing away from them but could hear their conversation perfectly.

“Did that hurt?” I heard Walter ask.

“My nipple piercings? No, not at all, my boyfriend asked me to get them pierced a few months ago, it didn’t hurt at all.” My wife replied.

“They are very nice,” Walter said.

“My nipple bars or my boobs?” Carole chuckled.

“Oh….Well both,” Walter said, “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to stare.

I heard my wife giggle as she replied, “It’s okay; it’s flattering that you stare.”

Walter asked, “Your boyfriend, did you say that your boyfriend got them done for you?”

“Yes, I did,” she replied, “he is away on a business trip right now, he wanted me to get my nipples pierced as he likes my nipples erect all the time, and they do make my nipples extra sensitive,”

“Oh, I see.” Walter replied, “they are beautiful.”

Gary smirked, “The nipple bars are nice as well, aren’t they?”

“Yes, they are,” Walter laughed.

My wife then asked Gary to cover my head with a spare towel as she needed to get more comfortable. I felt a towel cover my head to ensure that I had no chance of seeing anything.

“Sorry bud.\,” Gary whispered as he covered my head.

“Do you see the little charms on my nipple bars?” I heard my wife ask Walter.

“I see them but I can’t tell what they are,” he replied.

“They are interchangeable,” she replied, “I usually have little angels in them but today as we were going to the beach I switched them to little dolphins.”

I could imagine Walter looking at her nipples as she told him, “You can look closer, do you see the charms?”

“Oh yes I see now,” Walter said as I imagined him looking closer at my wife’s tits, “I can see them, they look great.”

Gary said in a seductive voice, “I love her nipple bars but my favorite is her clitoris piercing, that is so sexy!”

“Gary!” my wife shouted, “Walter didn’t need to know about that.”

I was shocked myself to hear that she has her clit pierced as well!

“Oops, I’m sorry,” Gary said in a sorry voice, “but it is my favorite piercing that you have.”

“Walter didn’t want to know that,” she said in a more sooth voice.

“Is that a bar like your nipple ones?” Walter asked, he was obviously feeling relaxed now.

“No it’s a small ring,” she replied.

“Does it have charms on it also?” Walter asked.

Gary was quick to answer, “Yes it does, it has a small letter R on it, which stands for Robert, her boyfriend.”

“Oh I see,” Walter said. “Your husband is okay with that is he?”

“Yes he is,” she replied. “Robert is my sex husband and he lives with us.”

“Sex husband?” Walter asked.

“Yes, sex husband, ” she answered, “Malcolm is my marital husband and we share our life together with the exception of anything sexual but Robert is my sex husband and we sleep together and he has my body.”

“And I fuck her when I can,” Gary chirped in.

“I see,” Walter said, “and Malcolm is okay with that?”

“Completely,” she answered, “that is why he has his head covered, so that he can’t see me topless, he gave up my body ten months ago when he gave me to Robert.”

“I see,” Walter replied, “I wondered why he had to face the other way, now it makes sense to me.”

I was being humiliated again and loved it. A total stranger was looking at my wife’s tits and she was telling him about my cuckold lifestyle.

Just then Jacob started stirring and woke up. I heard my wife say that she had better put her bikini top back on as she didn’t want to be sitting there topless in front of the child. A few minutes later she told me that I could uncover my head and turn around, so I immediately removed the towel that was covering my head and turned to face them all.

We stayed on the beach enjoying the sun and Walter’s company for a further ninety minutes when we decided that it was time to leave for our journey home. The young couple with the child had already left and it was just us on the beach now.

“Baby, would you turn the other way and cover your head again please while I get changed?” she asked me.

I grunted and reluctantly did as I was told.

“Gary, be a love and cover my lap with a towel so that I can take my bikini bottom off and put my thong on,” she asked.

I heard Gary reply, “There is only us here sweetheart, there is nobody else around, you don’t need the towel, just change where you are.”

There was a slight pause then Gary said.,“I’m sure Walter won’t mind, will you Walter?”

“Um no I won’t,” he replied, “you go right ahead.”

There was a short pause before I heard Gary say, “There… That’s my favorite piercing that she has.”

I could picture in my head that she had removed her bikini bottom and that her pussy was on display for Gary and Walter.

“That looks beautiful,” I heard Walter remark before Gary said, “If you look closely you will see the letter R on the charm.”

Walter said, “I can’t see the letter it must be on the flip side of the charm.”

“Flip it over so that you can see it,” Gary told Walter.

“”Can I? You don’t mind if I touch you there?” Walter’s voice was shaky.

“You touched my nipples to look at the dolphin charms so why would I mind if you touch my clit to look at my clit charm, go ahead,” my wife replied in that all too familiar seductive voice.

“Oh, it looks very nice,” Walter said in a shaky voice.

“The charm looks nice as well, don’t it?” Gary chuckled, indicating that Walter was talking about my wife’s pussy.

Walter laughed as he said, “Yes, everything looks beautiful.”

“May I get dressed now, are you all finished examining my pussy?” My wife asked in a cheeky voice before asking Gary to pass her thong to her.

“You still have your bikini top on sweetheart,” Gary’s replied.

A moment later she said, “There…I’m now naked, are you both satisfied now?”

“You are so beautiful, you have a perfect body,” Walter stated.

“Why thank you,” my wife replied.

“I hope that you don’t mind me saying that?” Walter asked.

“No not at all, I told you that it is very flattering to have someone comment on my body,” she replied.

“Why don’t I take little Jacob down to paddle in the ocean and leave you here naked with Walter for five minutes sweetheart,” Gary said.

“Oh okay babe, if Walter would like that,” was her reply. I was astonished that she had agreed to Gary’s plan.

“Would you like that Walter?” she asked.

“Oh, yes indeed I would, it has been a long time since I have enjoyed looking at a girl’s body,” he answered.

I heard Gary talking to Jacob and then a lot of kissing; I assumed that Walter was kissing my wife. A minute later I heard my wife ask, “How does that feel?”

“Oh my God, it has been years since anyone has touched my cock,” he answered.

“Let’s pull your shorts down so that I can see it more clearly,” she said.

“How’s this?” he replied.

“Much better, now I can hold it all,” was her reply.

She must be working his dick now I thought as I could hear a lot of heavy breathing, more kissing and then she said, “You can put your finger inside if you like.”

I could distinctly hear the sound of him thrusting his finger in and out of her pussy when suddenly he shouted, “I’m Cumming!”

“Bite my nipple as you cum honey,” she screamed, “Harder…Harder…Oh yes, cum honey, Cum!”

There was a lot of groaning before Walter said, “Oh my Lord, thank you…Thank you.”

“You are welcome honey,” she replied.

“I have made such a mess on your hand,” he commented.

“That doesn’t matter, I enjoyed working you off and you made me cum,” she answered.

“Did you like my cock?” Walter asked.

“It is wonderful,” she answered.

“I have not had a girl’s hand touch it for many years,” he told her.

“I really enjoyed working you off,” she told him, “now I had better get some clothes on before Gary and Jacob gets back.”

A few minutes later she said, “I got dressed just in time, here they come.”

I heard those words and asked if I could uncover my head and turn around.

No…Not yet, I am only wearing my bra and thong!” she shouted.

Gary and Jacob had returned and Gary asked Walter if he had fun to which Walter explained that he had the best time ever.

“Okay baby you may look now,” My wife shouted and I uncovered my head and turned around. She was just buttoning the top button of her blue dress and as I looked at Walter he was smiling from ear to ear.

We said our goodbyes and my wife kissed Walter on the lips; they exchanged telephone numbers as we parted for the journey home. Gary loaded the things into the trunk and I said to my wife, “I didn’t know that you had your clit pierced baby.”

“Why would you?” she replied, “you will never see it and as I have told you many times before baby, what Robert and I do with my body is of no concern of you.”

Gary asked her if Walter had fucked her and she told him that he just fingered her and sucked her tits and that she had used her hand to jerk him off.

“He was a nice man,” she told us, we agreed with her and she said, “But now we need to get home... I need to be fucked!”

We arrived home and my wife ordered Gary to go upstairs. “I need your dick and I need it now!”

They spent the next two hours fucking like crazy before rejoining me in the living room, we talked of the afternoon’s adventures and she texted Walter a picture of her in the nude.

We spent the evening watching television, me on the love seat and my wife and Gary snuggled on the couch. For most of the evening, I could see Gary’s hand up her vest that she was wearing playing with her tits and she played with his dick through his shorts. We went to bed around eleven o’clock; she kissed me good night and told me that she had a fun day.

I said to her, “Walter got to see you naked and see your clit and nipple piercings but I am not allowed to see you in your bra.”

“That’s right baby,” she replied, “and you never will!”

Part thirteen coming soon.

Published 
Written by kingdick99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments