Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nikkie Part 1

"Nikkie dscovers a new side of herself after a breakup."

39
21 Comments 21
23.2k Views 23.2k
5.5k words 5.5k words

After breaking up with my boyfriend of almost a year and a half, I was not sure of what to do next. Though I had dated in high school and had a few boyfriends, none of them were serious relationships. Rather, there was a group of girls and guys that always hung out together. We went to concerts and movies and even went camping a few times.

 

 

A few of the girls hooked up with one or the other of the guys occasionally, but there was never anything serious. More like friends with benefits. I knew that two of the girls were lesbians and one guy was gay, but that was never a problem for the group.

 

I met Jason during Freshmen Orientation Week at college. We had a couple of classes together and took to walking to them together. Once or twice a week, we ate lunch together in the cafeteria or the food court. After about a month, we went out on our first official solo date. After that, we spent as much time together as possible. Let me say at this point that I am still a virgin. Sure, we made out some, we even had oral sex a few times, but I had made it clear from the beginning that I did not want to have intercourse until I was married.

 

Jason said he understood and agreed. He never tried to even use his fingers on me. He seemed happy with the arrangement, and not having very much experience to base it on, I felt everything was fine as well. One day, when a lecture I was supposed to attend got cancelled, I went to Jason’s dorm room to surprise him and heard a female voice coming from his room. I figured it was his roommate, so I turned to leave as I called his mobile number. I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard the distinct ring tone he had for me coming from the room.

 

“Hey babe, what’s up?”

 

“Where are you? My lecture got rescheduled and I thought we might meet up for lunch.”

 

“Uhm... I’m in one of the labs. How about if we meet up at the food court in 15 minutes? You can get us a table.”

 

“Sure, that sounds good.”

 

I was hurt, sad and furious, all at the same time. He was lying to my face about where he was. And I could easily figure out why and what he was doing. I stood there for a minute debating what to do and finally decided to wait a few doors down the hallway until he left his room. I did not have long to wait as about ten minutes later, I heard the door unlock and he walked out after a girl I did not recognize. He was in the process of giving her a passionate kiss goodbye when he spotted me standing there, just looking at him. She spotted me a second later and just turned and walked away in the other direction.

 

“I can explain. It’s not...”

 

The look on my face and my hand in the air stopped him mid sentence.

 

“There is absolutely nothing to say and no explanation for this, Jason. How could you do this to me??”

 

“Baby, I uhhh... uhhh...”

 

“Forget it Jason. We’re done.”

 

I turned and walked away, my eyes filled with tears, wondering what to do next. I went back to my room, lay down on my bed and buried my face into my pillow. Jason kept texting me and calling, but I just deleted the texts without reading them and refused to answer his calls. He even came and knocked on my door once, but I just told him to go away or I would call the RA. I missed all my afternoon classes. My roommate Jenna found me like that when she came back after her classes. She took me in her arms and asked me what was wrong. I started sobbing all over again, and she held me tight. In between sobs, I told her what had happened.

 

“It’s all my fault for not having sex with him.”

 

“No it isn’t hun. He’s a jerk for doing that and for lying to you, and I bet it isn’t the first time he’s done that either. You didn’t do anything wrong. He knew how you felt about sex since you two first got together. I hate to say this, but I always felt he just wasn’t right for you, but since you seemed happy with him, I never said anything.”

 

Jenna lay down next to me on my bed and held me until I fell asleep. It felt very comforting laying there next to her. When I finally woke up it was light out and she was working quietly at her desk. She heard me stir and got up, kissing my forehead.

 

“How is my sleeping beauty today? Any better? Done with the tears?”

 

“I don’t know. I hope so, but I doubt it. I don’t want to be with someone like that, EVER!”

 

“That’s good, hun.”

 

Jenna leaned down and took my face into her hands and tilted it up towards hers. She kissed me on my forehead, and then on my lips. It took me a bit by surprise, but it was a very pleasant feeling that left me feeling a little tingly all over.

 

I got up and took a shower. When I was done, I went through my whole room and found all the things Jason and given me or left in my room and threw it all into a large plastic garbage bag. I took it over to his dorm and dumped it out in front of his door; then turned and walked away. He must have heard the noise because his door opened and he called out after me, but I just kept walking away.

 

It wasn’t the last time I cried over it, and Jason made several attempts to get back together, but I was determined to have nothing to do with him anymore. Over the next couple of weeks, my friends all expressed their concern and offered me comfort. A few of the girls were getting a little touchy feely, but we had always been a huggy bunch. It did seem a little more than normal, but it felt good, knowing I had such good friends.

 

A few times though, it also seemed to stir other feelings in me I had never noticed before. I was wondering about these feelings and started thinking back to high school. Various isolated incidents started to form a pattern in my head. Things that had happened that had not made sense at the time, so I had just pushed them out of my mind.

 

I thought about how I had never felt anything serious for a guy; how I really preferred hanging with my besties, the fun we had at sleepovers. I thought about some of the things a few of my girlfriends had done or said, and I suddenly realized they had been making advances to me. And when I had not responded, they must have figured it was because I was either not into girls, or did not know it yet.

 

When I talked to Jenna about this, she just laughed and said it was about time. She said I really seemed much more comfortable around girls than guys.

 

“You know Nikkie, you never really seemed all that into Jason. You two had spent time together almost every day your entire freshman year and part of the summer and again since school started in August. And yet according to you, your sex life was virtually nonexistent, and not all of that could be attributed to your wanting to wait. I have always had a feeling that you might be into girls more than guys, but it is just not the kind of thing you can tell some one. It’s something a person needs to discover on their own.”

 

“But I never thought girls were into me. Until just now, I never thought I had ever been hit on, but looking back, maybe…”

 

“Are you kidding? I’ve seen a lot of girls hit on you! And a lot of others were eyeing you as well. I think some were put off seeing you with Jason, but you were just oblivious to a lot of them. I wish I had half as many girls hitting on me.”

 

“You’ve never tried anything with me.”

 

“Actually I did when we first met, but then you and Jason hooked up and we just became really good friends. But now, I think you need to start checking out the softer half of the population.”

 

“OK, so, just how do I go about doing this exploring?”

 

“Well, I know this place…”

 

So, three weeks after catching Jason, I find myself standing at the edge of a dance floor in Parados, a gay bar, watching two scantily clad girls on a platform. They are dancing to a music video showing on a large screen at one end of the floor. I am moving to the rhythm of the music as well. One of the girls, a petite blonde, points at me and then curls her finger, mouthing something I couldn’t make out. As I look around, she points at me and curls her finger again. The other girl, several inches taller and with long, flaming copper tresses puts her ear to the blonde’s face to hear what she was saying.

 

The redhead looks in my direction, smiles and nods her head as the blonde curls her finger at me for the third time. I move up to the edge of the platform and the blonde squats down and kisses me. I get a close up view of her tits and her pussy, both of which are just barely covered. As she stands up, the redhead takes her place in front of me. After making some very seductive dance moves, she also squats down and kisses me. Then each of them takes one arm and pulls me up on the platform with them.

 

I look over to the table where Jenna is sitting with Kelly, one of our friends. She is smiling at me and giving me the thumbs up. She starts chair dancing and pointing at me. I am just standing there, barely moving as the two dancers sandwich me between them and begin rubbing their bodies up against me.

 

Before I realize it, I find myself responding and moving along with them to the rhythm of the music. At one point I glanced over and see Jenna waving at me and pointing her phone at me. A number of the people dancing on the floor gather around the platform, encouraging me to keep going. I start really getting into the music and dancing very erotically with the two girls, grinding my hips and butt into theirs, running my hands up and down their bodies, and even responding to the redhead when she kisses me again.

 

After about ten minutes of this there was a break as the music changed to a slower pace, and the blonde indicated for me to jump down off the platform. They both followed me down, and a male dancer quickly took over the platform. A server walked over and handed each girl a robe. The crowd that had been watching us dissipated and I suddenly realized what I had just been doing. I’m sure I turned a dark shade of red and turned to walk back to the table where Jenna and Kelly were sitting.

 

The two dancers had a different idea, however. They each took a hand and led me to the bar where it was just slightly quieter.

 

“Hi, I’m Kandi and this beautiful blonde here is Miranda. Would you like something to drink?”

 

“I’m Nikkie, and I would love some water. Dancing up there really takes it out of you.”

 

They signaled to the bartender for three waters and we all drank them down quickly.

 

“Well Nikkie, would you like something else to drink? A light beer maybe? No, wait, you look like a wine cooler girl to me.

 

Kandi signaled the bartender again and soon there were three drinks sitting in front of us.

 

“We haven’t seen you here before Nikkie. Because we would definitely have remembered you! But you do look a bit familiar. Where have you been hiding yourself?”

 

“I’m a student over at the college. A couple of my friends decided I needed to check this place out. And, not only have I never been here before, I’ve never even been to someplace like this before.”

 

“Oh, then perhaps we’ve seen you there. Miranda and I are both part time students at the college. And just what do you mean, like this? You’ve never been to a bar before?”

 

Kandi giggled at that and I felt myself blushing again. I just wanted to go back to the table and sit down with Jenna and Kelly, but felt it would be rude to pick up my drink and walk away.

 

“Yes, I’ve been to bars before, just never a... you know… a gay bar.”

 

“Ohh. Do gay people scare you?”

 

“No, of course not. It’s just that, uhm… well… It’s just a little complicated. My friend Jenna… I just broke up with my boyfriend and Jenna told me… Jenna’s my room mate at school. I caught my boyfriend cheating and I broke up with him. Jenna said I was well rid of him, and well, she just made me feel better.”

 

“Hmmm, just how did she make you feel better Nikkie?”

 

“She uhm… held me until I stopped crying and fell asleep.”

 

“And has she ever held you before?”

 

“No. Well, we’ve hugged, but she laid down in bed with me and held me until I stopped crying and fell asleep.”

 

“Did she do anything else?”

 

“Yes. She kinda kissed me.”

 

“And did you enjoy that?”

 

“It made me feel kinda tingly.”

 

“Now we’re getting down to it. So you break up with your boyfriend, and your room mate kisses you. And you discover that you like being kissed by a girl. And so now your room mate thinks you should check that out a little more, so she brought you here. That sum it up?”

 

“Pretty much.”

 

“And what do you think? Do you want to know more?”

 

“Yes, I think I do.”

 

“Well then, I think Kandi and I just may be able to help you with that, if you have some time and are willing. Why don’t we go over and talk to your friends for a bit first?”

 

“Okay.”

 

The three of us went over to the table where Jenna and Kelly were sitting. I made introductions all around. Miranda started talking to Jenna.

 

“So, I understand you and Nikkie have been roomies for the last two years and that you have suspected she likes girls? So you brought her here to help her figure it out.”

 

“Yes, I have felt that way, even tried to make a few passes at her myself. But she was rather oblivious and seemed to be into guys… or at least she thought she was. When she found out Jason had been cheating on her, I decided it was time she did some exploring. I thought this might be a good place to start.”

 

“Well, we are glad you brought her here, because we would love to help her too. But first we both wanted to assure you that she is safe with us, and that we just want to help her discover things at her own pace. There is a party tonight at a friend’s place, and we would love to take her. The two of you are welcome to come along of course. Some pretty wild things happen at some of these parties that Nikkie and even the two of you might find interesting. Kandi and I have two more sets to do tonight, so why don’t the three of you discuss this. We will come back after the next set and answer any questions you might have.”

skinny_sis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_sis

 

They left after each giving me a kiss and a polite peck to Jenna and Kelly. A bit later, the music tempo slowed again and they came out in different costumes. This time, they each went to separate platforms. Kandi was on a platform that also had a pole attached and both platforms were surrounded during the set. Jenna, Kelly and I discussed their proposal, and had a couple of questions ready for them when they returned. When the set ended, Miranda and Kandi went into the back area and after about fifteen minutes came out in robes and headed over to our table. Kandi suggested we head to the outside pavilion where it was much quieter and they could answer our questions without having to shout.

 

The five of us went outside and found a table in a quiet corner. A waitress brought Kandi and Miranda a couple of bottles of water and asked if we needed anything else. Kandi took a sip of her water and looked at me.

 

‘So, any questions?”

 

“Yes. First, exactly what kind of a party is this? Who will be there?”

 

“It’s really just a bunch of old friends who meet up once a month. Some of us bring along a new friend, such as you. The group is very open about their sexuality. We find it something that is beneficial or perhaps educational for someone in your position.”

 

Jenna looked over at me.

 

“What do you mean open and educational? Will there be open sex going on?”

 

“Yes Jenna, there is a lot of making out, and sometimes the gals like to get topless and touchy feely. There are some more private areas where girls may be having sex, sometimes just a couple, sometimes three or four together and there is often people having sex that like to have other people watch them. Each month, we have a theme which often includes a demonstration of some aspect of sex or lesbianism or even safety. This month we are discussing stimulation of the clitoris. There will be a couple there demonstrating this.”

 

I turned about eight shades of red and both Miranda and Kandi giggled.

 

“Honestly, there is nothing to be embarrassed about, and if you are really uncomfortable about it, you don’t have to watch. There is absolutely no pressure put on anyone to do anything. You can just have some drinks, chat with the other ladies there and enjoy yourself. If you have any questions, all of the ladies would be more than happy to try and answer them. And we are inviting your friends to come along because it may make you feel safer or more comfortable to have them there with you.”

 

Miranda nodded in agreement.

 

“If you just want to come alone, we will make sure you get a ride back to your dorm whenever you choose to leave. And we both promise not to jump you… though we both agree you are quite yummy.”

 

The five of us sat and talked a bit more, then it was time for their last set. They told us to discuss it and decide what we wanted to do and let them know when they were done. By the time Miranda and Kandi got back to the table, we had made our decision.

 

Kelly was catching an early train in the morning to go home for the weekend, so she would return to campus. Jenna and I would go to the party with the two dancers, following them to the party in Jenna’s car. Kandi volunteered to ride with us if we wanted to drive Kelly back to her dorm, rather than call a cab, and we would just meet up with Miranda at the party.

 

Thirty minutes later, the three of us were pulling up in front of what appeared to be an old farmhouse that been updated and already had about twenty cars parked out front. The nearest house was at least a quarter mile away. Jenna and I followed Kandi into a door on the side of the house. There was a large room with a fireplace on one end and a small area on the other where there were coolers, various bottles of alcohol and soda, as well as plastic cups and ice.

 

Along the walls were several couches and loveseats, along with numerous folding chairs, some of which were occupied with girls engaged in some heavy duty making out. The lighting was dimmed, and there was soft music playing. In front of the fireplace was a platform with a cushion on top. Two girls were standing in front of it kissing and whispering to each other. Kandi looked around and spotted Miranda. We walked over to her, and she hugged each of us, then took us to the bar where we each got a glass of wine.

 

“Let me give you a quick tour and introduce you to our hostesses. This is the great room and is where the demos usually take place. We have missed the demo tonight as they are usually done before midnight, but there will be plenty to see upstairs. I’m sure you’ve noticed the girls making out. A few of them are committed couples, but a lot of the one’s you see in here are “newbies” or just friends. When we get into some other parts of the house, some of the couples or groups you will see are regulars who just like being watched.”

 

Kandi added “And don’t forget what we said; there is no pressure for you to watch anything you don’t want to see, and no one will try and force you to participate in anything. But I’m guessing the both of you are gonna get some offers. One other thing, we do have a ‘what happens here, stays here’ policy. You may run into people you know here. Most of the girls are pretty much ‘out’ but there may be a few who are not.”

 

As we walked through the house, a lot of the girls came up to Kandi or Miranda and hugged and kissed them. Several of them eyed us and asked to be introduced. Jenna knew two or three of them and later told me she had hooked up a few times with one of the girls. We saw a number of girls topless and a few of them down to just panties. Finally, we walked up to a couple and Miranda introduced us.

 

“Barb, Kris, this is Jenna and Nikkie. Ladies, this is Barb and Kris. This is their house and they are gracious enough to host these parties every month. It’s the perfect location. Nikkie here is just discovering a new side of herself and we thought this would be a perfect place to start.’

 

“Welcome to the party girls. Enjoy yourselves. And I am sure if you have any questions, you are in capable hands.”

 

We continued through the house and Miranda showed us a number of different areas where girls were making out. Girls kept coming up to Kandi and Miranda and several made passes at Jenna and me. Kandi went off with one of them and Miranda continued showing us around. We went to the upstairs, where there were several bedrooms and a loft area. In the loft area, a number of people were quietly standing along the walls or sitting on the floor. Two girls were on the bed in a 69 position, seemingly oblivious to the crowd gathered around watching them.

 

“That’s Kit and Sela. They love to have sex in front of people, the more the better, which is why they come to these parties often. They have quite a bit of stamina and can go for quite some time; also, Kit can get quite vocal and loud. Would you like to stay and watch for a bit?”

 

I was glad the lights were dimmed a bit as I was certain every ounce of blood in my body was now in my head and face. I had seen a few soft porn videos, but I had never watched anyone making love before and it was both disconcerting and compelling at the same time. I felt like I wanted to leave, but my feet were glued to the ground, and I could not take my eyes off the bed. Miranda whispered something to Jenna, causing her to giggle; then she slipped away quietly, leaving Jenna and I there to watch.

 

There were a number of toys on the bed, but Kit and Sela did not appear to be using anything other than their fingers and tongues on each other. Their hands and heads seemed to be working in unison, and there was some loud moaning coming from the bed. It wasn’t too long before one of them stiffened up and began shaking. The other girl kept licking and using her fingers on the first one for a bit, then finally slowed down and then stopped. They turned and kissed each other deeply, then the girl that had just cum, grabbed one of the dildos and inserted one end inside her. The other girl got on all fours.

 

After applying some lube to the free end of the dildo, she crawled up behind her and inserted the dildo into the girl who immediately yelled “Yeah baby… fuck me!” I giggled and whispered to Jenna that must be Kit. Sela used the dildo to fuck Kit; sometimes reaching around and squeezing one of her breasts sometimes pulling on her hair, and even slapping her ass, leaving some very visible handprints. This seemed to go on for quite some time, Kit occasionally shouting obscenities and instructions.

 

Finally, she began moaning loudly and bucking her hips back into the dildo with every thrust Sela made. It was not long after that when Kit yelled “NOW” and both girls climaxed together. They rolled over to their sides, the dildo still inside Kit. They looked at the crowd and waved. There was some polite applause and a few whistles and the crowd began to dissipate. Jenna and I headed back downstairs. In one of the bedrooms we passed, there was a group of four girls romping around on the bed squirting whipped cream on each other. We paused briefly to watch before continuing back downstairs.

 

“Well you sure seemed to be enthralled watching them; though I thought your head was gonna burst when we first saw them. You turned sooo red!”

 

“I know! I was really embarrassed, but I could not take my eyes off them. I’m not sure if I was more embarrassed for them or for me though, but they sure seemed to be enjoying themselves. And they obviously did not mind the crowd watching them. So, what do we do now?”

 

We went over to the bar and grabbed a couple of beers, then looked around the room. Jenna spotted a couple of girls looking our way and waved them over. As they got closer, I recognized them from school. One of them kissed Jenna and gave her a big hug. The other one looked at me.

 

“Well now, look who’s here! I’m Carole, by the way. Word has gotten around campus what your boyfriend did and that you broke up with him. You know, I heard she was not the first girl he was with. He even made a pass at me once last year, but I told him I had heard he had a small little weenie and besides that, there was fact that he had a steady girl. He didn’t even bother to respond, just slinked off. You are well rid of him.”

 

“I really don’t want to talk about it. I am just trying to put that all behind me.”

 

“So what brings you to one of these soirées? I didn’t think you were into girls. You know, I tried to pick you up a few times the beginning of your freshman year, but you were with Jason, and I figured that was why you didn’t bite.”

 

“Well apparently, I was oblivious to a lot of things. As to how we got here, Jenna took me to Parados tonight and we met a couple of the dancers there. They invited us here.”

 

“Have you had the tour? Seen anything interesting yet? Did you get here early enough for tonight’s demo?”

 

“Yes, yes and no. Miranda gave us the tour, we watched two girls, Kit and Sela uhm… perform, and we arrived too late to see the demonstration. It’s quite an interesting place.”

 

“Kit and Sela do put on quite a show; they love an audience. They aren’t the only ones, but they seem to take it one level higher than the others. If you come back, you will find that most of the girls feel free to be much less inhibited here. It’s a male free zone, so a lot of the girls go topless, or even more as you may have noticed. And most are pretty secure with their sexuality, so are not afraid of PDAs.”

 

“I have noticed that. It is a bit intimidating for me right now, but I was so fascinated watching Sela and Kit, I could not leave.”

 

“I can understand that. Well, you two have fun, and perhaps I will see you back on campus sometime. And maybe this time, when I throw out a line, you’ll take the bait.”

 

Carole gave me a big hug, and before I knew what was happening, planted a big kiss right on my lips. Jenna looked at me and laughed.

 

“See, I told you girls have been making passes at you since last year. I remember Carole, too. I think she must have tried to pick you up at least three times. I think she had the hots for you. And by the looks of it, still does. You could sure do worse.”

 

We wandered around for awhile and had several conversations with girls who either came up to us or that Jenna knew. after an hour or so, we decided it was time to leave, so went looking for Kandi or Miranda. We finally spotted Kandi and headed over to her.

 

“So are the two of you having fun?

 

“We sure are. It’s been quite an introduction for the newbie here. I think it is going to take her a few days to settle down, hahaha. It was so nice meeting you and Miranda, and thank you so much for inviting us to this party. Do you know where Miranda is by the way? I think we are going to head back to campus and would like to say goodbye and thank her as well.”

 

“I saw her in one of the other rooms making out with her girl friend, well one of them. She does have a following. Come on, I’ll take you to her.”

 

We followed Kandi to where Miranda was and said our thank yous and goodbyes. They gave us their schedule at the club and said they hoped we would both come back again. We headed back to campus and Jenna fell asleep as soon as she hit the bed.

 

I lay there for quite some time thinking about the evening. Here I was, almost 20 years old and just realizing I might be a lesbian. A lot of things were beginning to make considerable more sense as I thought back over my high school years, maybe even before that. It wasn’t like I had never been exposed to gay people; there had been a number of them in school including several that hung around with our regular group. It just never occurred to me that I might be a lesbian myself.

 

I finally drifted off to sleep wondering what to do next. Do I just announce to all my friends I am gay? Try to find a girlfriend? Find some girl to sleep with? And how do I accomplish any of those? Fortunately, I think Jenna is gonna be able to answer those questions and help me figure it out.

 

 

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments