Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Obsessions

"Boy meets girl, then she helps him develop his hobby into something unexpected."

7
0 Comments 0
9.4k Views 9.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Brandi and I seemed to be a perfect fit. My hobby is photography; she is an exhibitionist. Connecting our interests resulted in the obvious. We made amateur sex pictures. Some might call our photographic treasures art, others pornographic. Let's say they are a little of both.

We met at a rock concert. It was some long forgotten local band playing on a warm October evening in a park outside of Charlotte. Brandi was hot, and it wasn't due to the weather. She wore tight short shorts with an ass sexier than anything found in a Victoria Secret catalogue. Her cum-on-me tits were covered with just enough to make it legal. In other words, she wore a slightly undersized bikini top displaying most of her wholesome breasts. Brandi attracted me and much of the male population of North Carolina! As I said, she is an exhibitionist, and she shamelessly admitted that she always liked being a showoff.

There was another thing about Brandi. She had an innocent looking face like that of a sixteen year old girl. She was neither innocent nor sixteen.

Luck was on my side that night. She noticed me smoking something with a distinctive aroma and asked if I would share. Of course I would share. The sharing turned into us hooking up for the night. Brandi was just as hot in bed as she looked at the concert. She didn't hold back. Sex was full throttle from beginning to end.

We dated for the next month. I suggested she move in with me. Brandi was okay with that. What was there not to like? I had a nice apartment and drove a Porsche 911. We started living together just before Thanksgiving. She worked as a nurse. I am a vice-president at one of the brokerage firms. We spent a lot of our time fucking like rabbits.

During that time, Brandi made sure I came inside that tight pussy of hers. She loved the feeling of spunk gushing inside her vagina. She said it felt comfy warm, slippery, and super sexy. I asked how it would feel if I sprayed her face. Brandi said she hadn't tried it, but thought about it.

We didn't wait long to give it a trial run. She was on her knees and I stood as she gave me a glorious deep throat. When I shot my load, it painted her face in white. Brandi said the warmth was lovely, but the burning in her eyes turned her off. We went back to inseminating her juicy cunt.

It never occurred to me at the time, that she was more interested in my bank account than my physical attributes. Anyway, we were a couple. I was intoxicated with her beauty, along with her uninhibited sexual appetite.

The idea of photographing her came naturally. I took pictures of her everywhere we went. They were taken in our apartment cuddling on the couch in front of the fireplace; at a restaurant eating BBQ ribs with sauce all over her face; petting a cub bear at the zoo; the gory wound after an accident riding bikes, and just about everywhere else. She thought I was obsessive. I thought she was extraordinary.

Our more erotic pictures were simple low profile poses of Brandi wearing a skimpy string bikini and sexy negligees. Around Christmas, she suggested a semi-nude photo of her dressed in a Santa suit, but with one of her tits showing. We took a series of Santa pictures and posted them on the Internet because Brandi said her blog needed to be "spiced up a bit."

The response was overwhelming. Her followers wanted to see more. They didn't mean more of Santa. They wanted more of Brandi's body, and she was happy to comply.

We decided to take another series but make the nudity subtle. Brandi sat cross legged in bed wearing her flannel pajamas with most of the buttons undone. Just a little bit of a nipple showed in each pose. Her Internet 'friends' went wild. They demanded more.

Next was a group of photographs with her looking in a full length mirror. She wore an exotic transparent negligee. The pictures were backlit so there was only a hint of her naked body, yet unmistakable evidence of her feminine assets.

Her enthusiastic fan base multiplied like snowflakes in a winter storm with requests for more, even accompanied by suggestions.

Brandi and I decided to use some of those suggestions and turn up the heat. We took a drive in the country to a Civil War cemetery to do a more erotic shoot. She wore denim cutoffs, a tank top with a plunging neckline and spaghetti straps. It draped over her breasts and went not much further. She left her bra and panties at home.

Pictures of her just sitting on a park bench were as sexy as hell, but we had more in mind for this set of pictures. The cemetery was deserted and the lighting was perfect for her next pose. I had her open her shorts and slightly spread her legs revealing just a hint of her shaved pussy. It was difficult being a photographer without ravaging the model.

After a few of those, she pulled down her cutoffs to just above her knees and knelt on the bench with her back to me. With Brandi kneeling over, she revealed her tight ass and the backside of her pussy. I couldn't resist that pose and the dimples just above her ass cheeks. I dropped my camera and my pants. In an instant, I had my cock plunging in and out of that beautiful love tunnel until a torrent of cum filled her insides.

She said, "Hey, I thought we were here to take pictures."

"We are," I said, "but only technically. I was overcome with your sexy ass. I had to have you."

"Okay, I have to admit, it was a pleasant surprise."

We took some pictures of her leaning over to pick flowers. Of course they were basically boob shots because her tits hung down easily visible inside her flimsy top.

Later we found a perfect grave where she pulled her tank top above her tits and leaned them over a tombstone. Her beautiful rack hung over the tombstone in a tantalizing manner that must have had the soldier turning over in his grave.

That night, we made love like never before. It was more than two people fucking. We were in a serene state of mind, a trance, as if being high on a passion drug. Like a deep romantic French kiss, each thrust was deeper and harder as if to say, "This is my heart, my soul, my ever lasting love."

I exploded inside her like a fireworks finale on the Fourth of July. Every pulse, each spurt, every eruption of ejaculation that I pumped into her reaffirmed the message of love.

Brandi sensed the night was different. When I had finished with my hard dick still buried inside her, She said, "You seem different tonight. You feel so much harder and fuller. I can't believe how powerfully you came tonight. Harold, do you love me?"

"More than all the stars in the heavens," I answered.

"That's beautiful, Harold. I've never heard anyone say that to me before," she said.

I was a breath away from giving up my bachelorhood and asking her to marry me. Fortunately, my Ego overcame my Id, saying it was much too impulsive. Maybe a better time would be when I wasn't so concupiscent. I decided to ask her at dinner later in the week.

The next day our cemetery series was posted bringing more raves from the Internet. 

The only occasional disagreements Brandi and I had was when she left me for a couple of days. She would do this at the beginning of each month like clock work. Brandi never explained where she was going and why. I begged her to tell me what was going on. She usually said, "Harold, it's none of your business." I didn't pry into it further in order to keep the peace.

We didn't do more pictures for the next several weeks. Nothing seemed appealing until Brandi asked, "Can you take some pictures of the two of us together?"

I thought about it and said, "Sure, we could try. I've got a remote for the camera, and we could set the camera on a tripod."

So, at first we took a group of pictures of us in various state of dress and undress. Brandi wanted us sitting on the couch naked. Her idea was to have my cock flaccid, then in different states of arousal. That wasn't too hard to accomplish.

Those first scenes quickly evolved into her giving me a blow job followed by her managing the remote while I had my head between her legs. She had such a lovely pink button to suck, and it always became plump and inflamed when it got the proper attention. 

Then we setup the camera in the bedroom with the two of us fucking. Other than a few close ups of my cock deep in her pussy, the hard part was getting good angles. So in the end, none of those pictures were added to her blog. They really weren't that good.

This is when things took a dramatic turn and changed our relationship forever. Brandi said, "Harold, do your remember that guy, Wayne, who sent me his picture on my blog?"

"Not really," I said rather annoyed.

"He keeps wanting to join us for a threesome. Actually, he's kinda good looking. I'm not ready for a threesome, but maybe you can take better pictures if I was with Wayne instead of that tripod thing you use with us."

At first, I was totally opposed and upset that she would suggest having me photograph her with another guy. "Are you kidding? No way!" I screamed.

She just said, "Calm down and think about it. It's only one guy, and we don't ever have to see him again. Hey, it's just a casual fuck. You've done it, and I've done it."

I thought Brandi was high on something when she first suggested the idea, but Brandi continued to nag me over the next week telling me how much fun and exciting it would be for the two of us. I kept thinking how jealous I'd be seeing a stranger fuck my girlfriend. Brandi said it was just for the photography, not a permanent relationship. In the second week I relented.

AgathaaSpencer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgathaaSpencer

She said, "Good, because I already invited him for Saturday night, but only for a few pictures."

I was pissed that she had gone ahead without me agreeing, but I had already come to terms with the idea. I said, "Okay, but I have to be in charge from now on."

My conditions were simple. The event had to be in a hotel room, not in our apartment. Wayne must make the reservation and pay all expenses. He had to wear a condom. She agreed, then he agreed. It was a done deal. We met in the hotel room at 9:00 PM.

It wasn't long before we got down to business with me directing the two for each picture. Wayne was five years younger than us and had a nice athletic body. When his pants were on the floor, he revealed totally shaved genitals. He said it made his cock seemed larger. He was right about that. Even erect, it stood at only five or six inches.

Brandi wore the same revealing outfit she wore the day we met at the rock concert. He quickly had her bikini top off. She had his cock in her mouth. Wayne didn't last long. He blasted Brandi's throat with an abundance of his youthful cum until it drooled past her lips and slid over his cock. It was a gooey glorious mess and a fine chance to get multiple pictures that could never have been taken with Brandi and me alone.

At first, Wayne seemed wasted. He argued that he couldn't hold it longer because he had been horny for weeks fantasizing about her without ejaculating at home. We mostly accepted his excuses.

With a little time, he assured us he would be ready to perform again and last a lot longer. However, he insisted that if he had to wear a condom, Brandi would have to suck his cum out of it. I thought it was a great idea. Brandi smirked and reluctantly said, "Okay."

Time went by slowly waiting for Wayne. I took some pictures of Brandi naked and some of her masturbating. The masturbation was enough to get Wayne excited again, so after downing a few beers, he was as hard and erect as ever.

I shot a series of pictures of Brandi opening the Trojan package as if it was a commercial, then slipping the sheath on Wayne. The first few photos were of Brandi sitting on the edge of the bed as Wayne tried to slip his cock inside her. He wasn't really long enough to get a good shot of that, although I got a nice shot of the tip of his dick pressing against her swollen pussy lips.

That was followed by more traditional positions, missionary, cowgirl and more. Probably the best shots were of her riding cowgirl both forward and reverse. The two seemed to be enjoying themselves, so I just left them alone and took random pictures until Wayne came for the second time.

The sequence that followed was Brandi removing the condom giving the camera a huge smile indicating how he had filled the tip to overflowing. Keeping in mind our promise, Brandi squeezed the milky fluid down the tube onto her tongue. Pictures of her cum filled tongue were followed by Brandi's face showing a high degree of satisfaction after swallowing. It wasn't ice cream, but the look on her face made it look like it tasted even better.

Wayne fell asleep, so Brandi and I went to the restaurant to talk about our feelings. I ordered a beer, she a glass of wine. Brandi was really thrilled with how it all turned out, although both of us agreed that Wayne was a little small for quality porn pictures.

An hour or so later we returned to the room. Wayne was gone leaving no sign of him being there. We took advantage of having a free room for the night and stayed until morning. Before enjoying breakfast together the next morning, it was my turn with Brandi. This time it was without a condom. Brandi said it was definitely better that way. She always would say how she loved the warm feeling of the flow of my creamy fluid inside her, especially imagining all those little sperm squirming around trying to find her egg.

We had to be selective about posting the pictures we took at the hotel with Wayne. First, we chose those that didn't show his face. Only four pictures were added to the blog. My favorite was Wayne cumming in Brandi's mouth drenching her lips and his cock with his milky fluids. Brandi wanted one with her on top showing off her tits. We had one where Wayne was balls deep in Brandi's pussy shown form the back with a nice view of his shaved purplish balls. Finally, there was the "ice cream" condom swallowing shot.

Two things happened after the first day the pictures were online. Tons of admiring men and boys offered to be 'models' for our pictures. Second, the website administrator closed down Brandi's blog. It was only up for a few hours. We quickly established a new blog on a more tolerant site.

As great as our experience with Wayne was for us, there was a problem. His size wasn't good enough for really great porn photography. We needed another plan and another 'model'. Brandi knew what to do immediately. She said we should try again, but only if the guy had a cock no shorter than eight inches.

So each guy that begged to be her next partner had to be screened. The deal was that they had to apply for the 'position' by sending pictures of his face, body, and of a ruler measuring his erection. Shuan passed the test.

"But Shuan is black," I protested.

"I know, but the guy is really hung and has a great body!"

"Brandi, have you ever fucked a black guy?"

Total silence was the response. Then she said, "Harold, I have to tell you the truth." Brandi went to her purse and pulled out a picture of a boy about six years old, and he was black. "This is my son, Deon."

I looked at Brandi in disbelief. "You're kidding," I croaked.

"It's a long story, Harold, but I was young, naive, and horny. I hooked up with this dude who was the sexiest, most gorgeous guy I had ever seen. We only had a one night stand, but I wanted him inside me so bad that night. None of my boyfriends had cum inside me bareback because I wasn't on birth control. This time was different. I begged him to cum inside me. I wanted so bad to know the feeling of his spasms spewing warm seed inside my girl hole.

"I found out I was pregnant on my eighteenth birthday. He insisted having the kid. I told him I was way too young to raise a child. He said his mother would raise the kid. So that's where I go every month. I see Deon with his grandmother who really doesn't want any part of me or my visits."

I said nothing and walked out of the apartment. I needed some quiet time to think this thing through. Driving into the country seemed to be the best place for solitude. So that is where I went.

After three hours relaxing by a pond near where I was brought up as a boy, I made a decision. We would take the photos with Shaun. The same conditions we had used with Wayne would be the same, only a condom didn't seem so important this time. I would leave Brandi and find another apartment of my own. It's just that marrying a girl with a son was not the vision I had for my future.

With my future plans kept secret, the photo shoot with Shaun was spectacular. I never had to give them directions. They both knew what to do, and what they wanted. Brandi was so dripping wet her panties were soaked before Shaun slipped them past her knees. As for being hung, Shaun was no disappointment. He was hung like a bull.

Shaun's huge size slid into Brandi's slick cunt as easily as slipping on a sheet of ice. It didn't seem possible for her petite body to take him in all the way, but she did. Her soaked pussy coated his shaft with her sexual secretions giving his mammoth cock a glossy sheen perfect for each photograph. They fucked each other like they were old friends knowing what each one wanted. At times I had to ask them to slow down for a better photo, but other than that they were on their own.

The sounds of Brandi's moaning and screaming with each of her frequent orgasms was spectacular. She shouted for him to fuck her harder and deeper. It was unfortunate there wasn't a video camera handy to capture the audio. The two lovers screwed each other in ways almost unnatural. Shaun's guttural noises seemed to make her more wild with passion during each and every one of his thrusts. She cried out in pain when he went anal. His size split her anus, but she was far too euphoric to care.

And Shaun wasn't at all like Wayne. He had the stoic endurance of a long distance runner, but when he finally came, it was a torrent of juicy creamy jizz. They say some guys can cum like a horse. I've never seen a horse cum, but if they cum like Shaun, it's an awesome event. This went on until well past midnight, when I decided to leave them in the hotel room and go home. And I had some incredible images. This time they would be put on my blog, faces and all.

Brandi took a cab back to the apartment sometime the next afternoon. By then, I was packed and gone. There was one thing that made me uneasy. Before I learned she had a child; before I had intended to marry her, we decided it was okay for her to stop taking birth control. The thing was, fucking without limits was such a turn-on. 

The thought of having a baby excited her as never before. She was hornier than ever and came so much more easily. She squealed with erotic delight each time I plastered her insides. Having sex had become a quest, a compulsion like an addictive hobby that never could be satisfied. Each climax was impassioned, and the idea of unprotected sex made her sexual desires insatiable. It was the appetizer before a seven course meal.

That's where things stood when we met Wayne. He had to wear protection. When Shaun appeared, well, he didn't.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors