Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On The Lake

"Playing nude on the shore of the lake, chatting with boaters"

11
3 Comments 3
8.4k Views 8.4k
790 words 790 words
In my first story, "At The Gun Store," you met my very attractive and adventurous wife, who got a large charge out of showing off for strangers when the circumstances were right. One of her favorite places to get naked was on the shore of a local lake, in a cove that only a few locals actually frequented, and that was usually on weekends. On week days, she'd take our large, white German Shephard to the beach and play fetch with him. He would go into the water but usually stopped before he was in very deep.

If the beach was deserted, she'd take off her top as she played with him and, if she left me a note saying where she was, I'd go to the cove after work and from the top of a small hill, I'd watch them romping around.
I'd just arrived at the top of the hill when I heard the sound of a jet boat charging across the lake, headed for the marina which was about a mile south. She hadn't apparently noticed me on the hill yet, nor had our dog. They were both watching the jet boat, and from my perch, I saw it turn and head towards her beach.

The dog was very protective of his "mom" and was on high alert as the boat came closer. There were three guys on board; obviously they had seen her and noticed that her tits were out there for the world to see.

As I watched the scene below, I noticed that she was making no moves to cover up. As the boat moved slowly in towards her and the dog, the dog began to raise a racket, complete with aggressive moves and bare teeth. She was shushing him, holding onto his collar which made her tits bounce like crazy. The driver of the boat hollered to her, asking if the pup would eat the boat if they came closer.
In a very serious tone, she suggested that coming ashore was not the best idea. She stood up straight and squeezed her tits, telling them that, unfortunately, it was going to be a "look but don't touch" afternoon. All three nodded in agreement - it was, indeed, unfortunate.

The driver asked her if she came there often and she said she did, usually on weekdays. She said it was too crowded on weekends to get naked.

VioletSwone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletSwone

He asked her if she enjoyed being naked and she said that she did, but it was always better if there was someone around who could enjoy her showing off. He promptly informed her that they were definitely enjoying the show and that she had great tits.

She grinned at their remarks as she squeezed her tits, then informed them that usually she didn't wear anything at all while she was down there. That way she could take a dip in the water without worrying about having a suit on.

While she was telling them her story, one of the guys was snapping photos of her with a 35mm camera. She actually struck a couple of poses for him, then asked if he'd like her to take off the bikini bottom. When all three guys made, "Oh yeah" noises, she pulled the ties and yanked off the suit, leaving her totally naked.

The camera was clicking away of course, while the driver was trying to convince her to meet them in town for dinner. When she asked them if she could bring her husband - a local cop - things got a bit subdued. She finally said that she had to go home and fix supper.

She picked up the bikini bottom, loaded the still alert dog into the truck, and told them that maybe next time they were in the area, they'd get to see her again. They told her they hoped she'd leave the dog at home next time, then fired up the boat and turned towards the marina.

Apparently she'd noticed me up on the hill at some point and when she drove up to where I was parked she got out of her truck, still naked, and told me that if I didn't fuck her right there, she was going to grab the shovel handle out of her truck and take care of things by herself.

Without another word, she pulled down my jeans and stroked my cock, making it even harder. She turned away from me, bent over and shoved her pussy against me as I pushed my cock in. I don't think it took us more than five minutes to get off before going home. But once we did make it home, we didn't have dinner for at least two hours.

Published 
Written by sig2019
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments