Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On The Way to My Lady's Weekend Estate

"Entertaining passing traffic and truckies at a rest stop."

6
3 Comments 3
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Competition Entry: On the Road

After two great years of submiiting to the various fetishes of My Lady's guests, she told me that she was leaving Australia to take up a very prestigious opportunity in New York. Accordingly she asked if I could get away for a weekend at her family home in the Southern Highlands. She would be inviting some of the guests I had already met and entertained, along with some locals she had known for years. This would be both a farewell party for her, and a celebration of my subservience. She gave no other details, but my expectations were high, knowing how much I had loved the two years of our relationship. I think I counted down the minutes until the weekend arrived.

I had been told to arrive at her North Shore apartment at the usual time, six pm, naked of course, but with a tennis racquet and sandshoes and socks. I could park next to her Mercedes under the building. My Lady was already home, packed, and accompanied by the three younger women I had met several times before, and with whom I had enjoyed being their plaything.

Downstairs, we all piled into My Lady's Merc. She drove, with one girl beside her in the front. I was in the back, naked between the other two girls. Being late summer, and with daylight savings in operation, it was still quite light outside. It was not long before I realised how exposed I was. We had to drive through a busy shopping area towards the harbour tunnel. There were quite a few stoppages due to traffic, and twice we pulled up at pedestrian crossings as people crossed in front of us.  There were lots of people lining the road, waiting for buses to go home, or to take them to their evening entertainment.

In these circumstances, most pedestrians tend to ignore the traffic, trapped in their own thoughts. But a few observe the passing cars, or the ones waiting for them to cross in front, especially if the car is a large, shiny Merc. What do they notice? That bloke looks like he has no clothes on!. So they grab the attention of the person(s) they are with to witness what they have seen. They try to get a better view so as to confirm their suspicions, or to enjoy them more. 

I knew that it was easy to see I was naked, but much more difficult to see what they were looking for, in order to capitalise on their discovery. My balls were buried between my legs, and my deflated cock resting innocently below most line of sight. I was comfortable that no-one would challenge the car or its driver. It was exhilarating none-the-less. It was that feeling of vulnerability, even humiliation. Inside the car, the girls were delighted. They pointed out people who were looking, they laughed at some of the reactions. They asked My Lady to pause so that a spectator might better satisfy his or her curiosity.

Soon enough we pulled up beside a bus that was taking on passengers. It appeared to be reasonably full. We were stationary right beside it. In a bus, people sit higher than those in the car. They had a line of sight straight down to my lap, and could easily make out the cock nestled quietly upon it. Our eyes could not meet, but the body language confirmed that some commuters had witnessed a naked man, surrounded by women, in the adjacent car. The three girls were having great fun chattering about the reactions of those they could see staring into the car. Even though I could not see the eyes of the observers, the two girls nearer the bus could, and they were quick to inform the other three of us, exactly what was happening.

As the Merc moved on, the girls asked My Lady to find another bus to entertain. A hand reached down to my nutsack to pick it up, and then push my legs together, so that my balls gave a better platform for my cock to be seen. Additionally, my predicament was beginning to arouse me, so that those in the next bus were given a more confronting spectacle. Even if commuters had not initially seen my situation, the noise of giggling, laughter and shouting emanating from the car did much to get their attention. At the next bus stop there were two buses, and as the Merc inched forward past them, spectators with good eyesight could stare at the bubble of liquid resting on top of the penis, that was now pointing straight up, standing at attention, for casual and unfettered inspection.

We entered the harbour tunnel, exiting on  to road to the Anzac Bridge, and heading for the freeway leading to the Southern Highlands. The traffic moved much more freely now, and stationary buses were no longer available to be entertained. However there were plenty of trucks, tour buses and SUVs to pass. My Lady edged slowly past each, giving the driver, or any driver-side passenger, the view that had been available to the stationary buses. Now that we were moving quickly, the girls felt more comfortable to interact with the people we passed, and most drivers laughed and shouted encouragement to the girls as My Lady kept the Merc alongside for a while.

The girl immediately behind My Lady expressed a wish to change places with a girl on the passenger-side window, so as to better observe the reactions of our audiences. My Lady pulled into the break-down lane, and told us to get out of the car and change places. So the four of us got out of the car, standing momentarily on the side of the busy highway, as we rearranged ourselves to re-enter. Darkness was now descending, and for a short time I was captured in the headlights of cars as they sped past, at about a hundred kilometers an hour. Soon I was back between two girls, now suitably rearranged, as we headed off to My Lady's country home.

The traffic was thinning the further we got from Sydney.

April_Stone20
Online Now!
Lush Cams
April_Stone20

I did not say much, as I was deep in my own thoughts. I have always enjoyed being naked, especially in front of other people, and even more so if they are clothed. So just being in the car, naked with My Lady and the three girls, all fully clothed, was exciting enough. However allowing others to see me naked, obviously subordinate to the women in the car, and clearly sexually aroused in these circumstances, filled me with that humiliation, abandonment and vulnerability which magnified my pleasure enormously. That most of the truck drivers and SUV drivers were men, who were made aware of my predicament by the blast of the car horn by My Lady, and the cheering and waving by the girls, compounded my feelings of being totally submissive. I did not need to say anything. I was fully satisfied with the way things had developed, I could not have asked for more.

My Lady kept her car alongside each vehicle long enough to elicit reactions from each driver. There was initial surprise to see me in such a state. Then laughter and thumbs up. Some even took a hand off the wheel to simulate masturbation. These women had me under control, open for exhibition, and a subject of amusement. A perfect world for me!

My captors were getting more daring, until eventually My Lady said it was time for a break. She pulled off the road into a rest area, almost exclusively populated with trucks and their drivers. Maybe five or six to begin with. These rest areas usually have toilet facilities, and pulling up beside the toilet block, My Lady suggested we use the facility while she commandeered a picnic table and chair set that was vacant ahead. She had a thermos of coffee and some sandwiches for us. 

The girls headed to one end of the facility, for the women's convenience, while I headed off to the other end. As I entered, a truckie was washing his hands close to the entrance. He initially chose to ignore my nakedness, as I passed him, and started to pee into the urinal. His curiosity got the better of him as I was peeing, and he asked "where are your clothes?"

Nonchalantly as I could, I informed him that I was with a group of ladies who had insisted that I leave all my clothes back at home. "I hope you are not offended", I offered.

"No. Cool." he replied as he left.

Leaving the men's facility, I could see My Lady set up at a table about fifty yards ahead. I thought of waiting for the girls, but figured they would be some time yet, so I set off for her table. At these respites, the truckies usually stay in the cabins of their trucks, resting with some refreshment. So I encountered no-one before reaching My Lady, and sitting down at the table. We chatted about our drive thus far until the girls came to the table, and sat with us. We sat talking, drinking and eating until the first truckie approached curious about this sight of a naked man sitting in public with a bunch of attractive fully-clothed women.

My Lady left it to the girls to explain. They were pulling no punches, explaining that I was to be their sex toy for the weekend, and they had decreed that I remain naked for the entire time. Eventually another three truckies gathered around, entering the conversation with the girls. When I was asked a question, My Lady intervened, explaining that, being their sub, I was not allowed to talk to the truckies directly. "His job is to do as he is instructed, not to have opinions" were her exact words. I cannot describe the look on each truckie face. Sheer shock. I was a bit embarrassed myself.

So a few more minutes of conversation ensued, with the men both unsettled, and excited, by the situation. There was some effort by them to impugn my manliness, but this was vigorously defended by the girls. As we talked, another two trucks pulled in, their drivers joining us, essentially to find out what was going on. In hindsight we might have felt a bit threatened by their presence, but we were pumped, and the guys gave no grounds for concern.

My Lady suggested we should be going, asking us to clear up while she went off to the toilet. With a lot of giggling, and to the delight of the truckies, the girls recounted some of their experiences with me at My Lady's city home. They could see that I was an unapologetic submissive, that the girls loved exploiting this, and by so doing, we all got what we wanted. They still considered our behaviour weird, but essentially harmless, and so felt more comfortable than they had been previously.

On My Lady's return, we stood to walk to the car. All this time my cock had been mostly hidden, between my legs under the table. Now I really was embarrassed by my erection, and even more so when one of the girls took hold of it, leading me with it towards  the car. You could have heard a pin drop! Eventually the silence was broken by loud general applause.

The rest of our trip was taken up with excited reviews of what had happened at the truck rest area. The traffic had become quite sparse, and so I cannot remember any further "showings". The weekend lay before us.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by cfnmbloke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments