Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Orgasmic train journey to London

"How to make a rail journey into a sexual adventure"

21
10 Comments 10
16.9k Views 16.9k
824 words 824 words

A few months ago we made an otherwise boring journey into London into an orgasmic pleasure. Let me explain a bit. We live about an hour from London by train; it’s one of those trains that stops every few minutes at each station along the route.

My outfit for the day was just a pair of boots a coat and a smile. Other than that I was naked. I left the house like this and was going to be naked under my coat all day in London. We didn’t have any backup clothes for me to wear. This was it!

We walked to the train station which is about fifteen minutes away and I could feel the fabric of the coat rubbing on my nipples and the breeze coming up from the bottom onto my cunt and between the gaps between my buttons. The coat has good hand sized gaps, so ideal for what we had planned.

Our station is the start of the line so we were able to find seats in an empty carriage so that I could unbutton my coat and show myself to Mike, my husband. If you’ve read any of my other diaries and accounts you will know that I am slim with firm perky tits and long, constantly erect, pierced nipples. My cunt is lasered and bald and I am pierced there too.

I sat opposite Mike and opened the coat showing him my naked body before moving my legs apart so that he could see everything else.

Mike came and sat next to me. The plan and the fun was for him to rub my clit and finger fuck me as the train pulled out of the station and I had to finish coming before we pulled into the next station. We heard the doors being slammed shut by the guard and I kept my legs opened wide so Mike could start to rub me. I am very multi orgasmic and it didn’t take long before orgasm number one washed over me, followed very quickly by the next one.

As we pulled into the next station I closed my legs and pulled my coat around me. A few people got into our carriage but luckily no-one was close enough to spoil our fun. The train started to move again. The coat was opened and so were my legs. I was sitting on the edge of the seat but lay back so that the coat fell off my shoulders.

AntonellaDaMataa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaDaMataa

Mike rubbed and finger fucked me to several orgasms before we pulled into the next stop. I was shuddering with the excitement of doing this with other people in the carriage even though they couldn’t see me.

My cunt was wet through and with each station we stopped at the carriage got fuller and fuller. We had to be more discrete yet more daring to still do it. About two stops from London we had to call a halt as there were now people all around us. My legs were like jelly from coming so much as we eventually got off in the city.

The fun didn’t stop there though because we had to go by tube and on each up escalator Mike would stand on the step below and push his thumb up and under the hem of my coat into my wet cunt. On each down escalator he would stand on the step above and put his hand down the front of my coat to stroke my tits and very hard nipples.

When were we in a tube carriage we would stand close together so Mike could put a hand between the buttons and fondle my otherwise naked body in public

We were on heat all day. We would stop in the street for what looked like a cuddle but when Mike put his hands through the gaps between the buttons of my coat it was straight on to my skin, my tits, my erect nipples and my belly. It was harder for him to get to my cunt without being too obvious but we managed it a couple of times.

It was so sexy. When we sat down the coat would open to the first button, showing a lot of my thigh, and when I could I would open my legs so Mike could see me.

The whole day was amazingly horny but a bit scary at the same time. To be in the centre of London all day, naked under my coat, and over seventy miles from home was a little daunting but I really enjoyed myself. I must have come well over twenty times during our day out. Unfortunately the return journey train was packed so we had to stand, but still managed to get Mike’s hands between the buttons and on to my tits. We plan other journeys like this as this one was so hot.

Published 
Written by happynude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments