Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our First Anniversary: Part Three

"Amy puts on a show"

10
5 Comments 5
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words

That night, we had incredible sex and Amy loved that I licked her after Gary had filled her pussy with his warm, salty mixture. She asked me if I liked doing that and I informed her that I found it very hot indeed.

“Maybe, when I watch you and Gary fuck, I can clean you after he has finished,” I told her.

“Now that sounds like a good idea.”

“You can bring him home whenever you like, Amy,” I smiled.

“And spend the night with him?” Amy asked.

“Of course; I liked seeing you in bed with him when I got up.”

“And we have incredible sex after, don’t we?” Amy replied.

“Yes we do!”

I went to work and couldn’t concentrate on anything except our new, erotic sex life and when I got home, we fucked again before she left for work.

“Don’t forget, babe, you can bring him home tonight; you don’t have to have just a quick fuck in the dressing room after your act.”

She kissed me passionately, “I might do that tonight as long as you are sure, Russ.”

“I am completely sure, babe, just text me to let me know.”

She left to meet Gary and I cleaned the dishes and kitchen before watching a movie. It was just before eleven when I received a text from Amy.

“Would you mind if I brought Gary home with me, Russ?”

I replied, “Of course not, I want you to babe and I won’t disturb you.”

“I fucking love you, Russell,” Amy replied within seconds.

I went to bed and worked myself off as I waited for my wife and her lover to arrive. Just before midnight I heard them come home and within ten minutes I heard whispers and the guest bedroom door open and close tightly. I knew that she was going to have another wonderful night of unbridled sex.

I woke at seven o’clock the following morning and took my shower before silently going to the kitchen for my morning coffee. As I approached the kitchen I could smell the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and I heard noises coming from the kitchen. Amy was already up and making the coffee; she was completely naked and I just stood and looked at her beautiful naked back and tight ass as I entered.

“Well, there’s a nice sight to start the day,” I said as I walked to her.

She turned around and almost ran to me, arms wide open and a smile on her face.

“Good morning, my super husband,” Amy shouted as we embraced and kissed deeply.

My hands caressed her back and beautifully toned ass. “I hope you had a good time last night,” I whispered, as I squeezed her cheeks.

“Oh God, Russ, we had a wonderful time; his cock is amazing. Thank you.”

“Is he still here?” I asked.

“Yes, he is still sleeping.”

“Why don’t you spend the day with him?”

“I would like that, but you know that we would probably fuck again and again,” Amy joked.

“I want you to; fuck as much as you like, babe.”

Amy smiled, “You had better tell them that you may be late to work tomorrow.”

“I will; why babe?”

“Because tonight, I am going to fuck you like crazy, my amazing husband!” She sucked me off before I left for work and called me later that afternoon.

“Would you mind if Gary had dinner with us, babe?”

“Of course not, Amy; have you had fun?”

“He is taking a shower, we have been naked all day and we have fucked at least five times so far.”

“Wonderful! Will you be naked when I get home?”

“Would you like me to be?”

“Well, yes I would.”

“Then I shall be, for you, my husband.”

I couldn’t wait to get home from work and sure enough, Amy was still naked when I entered the house. Gary was dressed and sitting in the kitchen and he smiled to me as I kissed my wife.

“Now that’s a beautiful sight to come home to.”

She seemed completely comfortable about being naked in front of Gary with me there now. I asked her if she had had an enjoyable day.

“Yes we had a marvelous day Russ. We spent a lot of it in bed!” Gary blushed.

“As long as you had fun!” I shouted.

“Oh we had fun, we had a lot of fun, didn’t we Gary?”

Gary smiled, “Yes we did.”

“Gary likes waking up with me in the bed with him,” Amy teased.

Gary blushed again.

“I can understand that; I do as well. You know that you can spend the whole night together as often as you want, babe.”

“I know. Thanks, Russ, and we will,” Amy smiled again.

Amy stayed naked until she showered and got ready for work and Gary stayed with us till then also. It was fantastic seeing her walk around in the nude in front of us both and I know that Gary’s erection must have been as big if not bigger than mine.

Amy arrived home around eleven thirty and we had amazing sex; she did let Gary fuck her after their act and again, I licked her clean before we had sex. I had never thought that I would enjoy eating another man's cum from my wife but I strangely found it very hot and erotic.

“Gary is feeling comfortable now,” Amy told me after we finished our sex session.

“Good, I want him to be comfortable with having my wife: I want him to have her often,” I replied.

“I want him to as well,” Amy smiled, “And I like you eating me after he fills me.”

“I do as well babe, I really do!”

“Russ, I love how supportive you are about my lust for Gary and I can’t thank you enough.”

“Amy, I love what is happening and I love how sexy you have become,” I replied, “I would still love to watch you and him make love though.”

“Ask him; I don’t mind you watching us, ask him.”

“You want me to ask him? I was hoping that you would do that,” I joked.

“You want to watch so you ask him; I have already mentioned it to him but you have to sort it out.”

The following day Amy asked Gary to come over for dinner before they went to work and while she was showering and getting ready for their stage act, I spoke to Gary.

“So, you know by now that I have no objections with you making love to my wife,” I started, “I hope that you now feel comfortable with it all now.”

Gary blushed, “Yes, I now know that you are okay with it.”

“She sure is sexy and hot, isn’t she?” I kept the conversation going.

“Yes she is.”

“I would love to watch you both!” I stuttered.

“Amy did mention that last week,” Gary smiled; he seemed less embarrassed than I did.

“What do you think; could I?”

“If Amy is cool with it then I would be okay; it would feel strange to begin with, but I would be okay with it.”

I jumped up and hugged Gary, “Thanks bud, we will set something up.” I couldn’t believe that I had just asked that and I was even more surprised by Gary’s response.

Amy rejoined us and she saw me smiling; she walked to the kitchen and I followed her.

“He said that he is okay if I watch you both making love babe!” I whispered.

SaraMoncler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraMoncler

“Wow, okay; when?” Amy asked.

“Maybe we can set something up for Saturday night?” I asked.

“I’m okay with that!” Amy shouted with excitement, “That means that I get his cock again all night!”

“Yes it does!”

“So are we having a threesome?” Amy asked.

“No, it will be just you and Gary, I will just sit and watch; I won’t participate at all.”

“Oh, okay babe.”

“I will just sit and watch; I won’t say or do anything.”

Saturday couldn’t come fast enough but when it did both Amy and I were extremely excited. She had bought a new short black dress and sexy lingerie for her night of passion with Gary. I told her that I was perfectly fine with anything that she did with Gary and that I wouldn’t interrupt them at all.

Gary came over around five o’clock and we went out for dinner and drinks before returning home around eight fifteen. I put on some sexy music and we drank a bottle of wine.

Amy had spent over an hour in the bath tub and getting ready for her night of sex. Everything about her looked and smelled perfect; her hair looked fantastic and the small amount of eye shadow highlighted her amazing blue eyes; her lip gloss was a sexy pink and she looked amazing.

My nerves were working overtime as I patiently waited for my ultimate fantasy to become a reality and the wine flowed freely as they both allowed their inhibitions to leave.

It was just after ten o’clock when the wine had its desired effect and both Gary and Amy seemed relaxed and calm about what was about to happen.

“Okay, I am ready if you both are,” I smiled.

Amy walked across to Gary and took him by the hand.

“Okay my sexy lover, let’s go and give Russell a show that he will never forget!” Amy teased.

Gary stood up and pulled her face to his; he kissed her deeply.

“I can’t wait to have this gorgeous body,” Gary said in a soft voice.

Amy walked him to the guest bedroom and I followed a few feet behind. The atmosphere was electric as we all entered the bedroom; I had already adjusted the lighting to a sexy glow and I had positioned a chair about three feet from the bed; this was to be my viewing position for the next couple of hours.

Gary was standing in front of Amy at the end of the bed and they kissed deeply, I could see their tongues entwine together and his hands were squeezing her tight ass. Slowly he moved his hands up and gently pulled at the zipper on her dress. His tongue was licking her slender neck as he eased the zipper down; her hands were caressing his ass and from my vantage point I could hear the sighs and soft groans as his tongue worked it’s magic on her neck and shoulder.

Inch by inch, her bra was slowly revealed; his tongue moved to lick each part that he uncovered. Her dress was now pulled down to her waist and I could see her nicely toned tummy and his tongue was now licking her cleavage as he slowly eased her dress down. The waistband of her thong was now on show and in a flash; her dress fell to the floor. His hands moved to her thong-clad ass as his tongue moved to the front of her neck; she tilted her head backwards to allow him access to the front of her neck.

She was pulling at his shirt and soon that fell to the floor and she tugged at his pants; a few wriggles later, his pants were around his ankles. Their mouths locked again in a passionate embrace and I watched as his hands went to the clasp on her bra. He eased it from her shoulders and within a few seconds, that too was on the floor. My cock was hard and leaking as my show continued. The air was thick with sexual chemistry as they continued to taste each others saliva.

I could clearly hear the groans as my wife and her lover embarked on this sexual adventure right before my eyes. She sat on the end of the bed, her hands holding his ass firmly before she moved to the front of his shorts. Slowly she eased his shorts down a little and I saw the tip of his cock; her mouth was kissing his abdomen and suddenly she moved her tongue to lick the top of his cock.

His shorts were slowly pulled down and eventually his huge erection was fully on show. I excitedly watched as her mouth engulfed his erection; slowly licking at first then taking it fully into her eager mouth. He stepped out of his shorts and pants as her hands caressed his balls. She was frantically sucking on his cock and his hands were grasping her head and together in perfect sync she sucked like a sex starved creature.

I watched her suck his monster for over ten minutes before he physically lifted her from the edge of the bed; he laid he in the centre of the love bed and eased her sexy thong down and off. He eased her legs open and kissed up her inner thigh; her groans were loud as he made his way to her soaking wet pussy.

I positioned myself to get the best view possible; I wanted to see his tongue work its magic on her most intimate parts. She looked over to me and gave me a soft smile as her lover kissed, licked and sucked on her clit. I was enjoying this as much as they were, I found it incredibly erotic.

The only sounds that filled the bedroom were of her groaning with pleasure and the unmistakable kissing noises. He must have been licking her pussy for over twenty minutes before she shouted that she needed him to fuck her.

“Fuck me babe, please fuck me now,” Amy shouted, “I need your monster cock inside me.”

He wasted no time in moving up the bed and she obligingly opened her legs wider to allow his cock access to her eager pussy. I moved a little closer and she held her hand out for me to hold as he slowly slid his thick, hard cock into her pussy. She gave a huge groan as he finally pushed it in and she gripped and squeezed my hand as he started pumping, slowly at first then harder and faster.

“Oh God, yes!” Amy shouted, “I love you both.”

His thrusts got harder and faster and he was squeezing her right tit as his mouth was sucking her left nipple. From time to time they would kiss and lick each others tongue as he pumped and pumped in her pussy.

Twenty minutes had passed and the room was now full of her screams of pleasure as he fucked her deep and hard. Suddenly, he shouted that he was about to cum and her grip on my hand intensified as she shouted.

“Cum, baby, fill me with your delicious cum.”

I saw his body tense and he screamed as he shot his load deep into my wife; his thrusts were jerking as he emptied his love juice into her.

“Oh God, yes, yes, yes,” Amy shouted, “God, I feel your cum hitting the back of my womb.”

I was amazed that it took him over three minutes to finish and he slumped on her body, sweat dripping from his forehead.

“That was amazing!” Amy said softly as she released her grip on my hand and moved it to the back of his neck.

He looked up at her and they gently kissed before he buried his face back into the left side of her neck.

“How was that Russ, did you enjoy that?” Amy asked me softly.

“Perfect, just perfect,” I replied, “Thank you both.”

Amy smiled at me, “Thank you!”

“I will leave you two alone now,” I smiled, “Thank you again, that was amazing.”

“Kiss me,” Amy requested, “Kiss me before you leave.”

I kissed her gently before I left them alone and I almost ran to the bathroom to jerk my aching cock.

Published 
Written by Russ1977
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments