Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our first anniversary part two

"Amy gets hot!"

10
5 Comments 5
8.5k Views 8.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Throughout the day, we worked in the yard. It was a hot summer day and we got a lot done. Amy looked sensational and she was full of zest; it seems that her morning sex with Gary gave her an even bigger libido than she had before, I certainly wasn’t complaining. She would tease me at every opportunity that Gary knew what lingerie she was wearing but I didn’t.

Amy fixed lunch and we ate in the back yard, I did everything that I could to reassure Gary that I was okay with him having sex with my wife and slowly I believe that he finally started to feel at ease; especially when Amy kissed him on the lips in front of me, that made my cock hard and she knew it.

She came over to me as I was just finishing my beer and whispered that Gary knew what she was wearing under her dress but I didn’t! That made my already hard cock grow even more.

I asked her if she had told Gary that she could spend the night with him and she informed me that she had not spoken to him about it yet.

It was just after five o’clock when we finished for the day and I went to shower. I indicated to my wife that this would be a good opportunity for her to talk to Gary about tonight and I kissed her as I made my way to the master bathroom.

“Is it safe for me to leave you two alone?” I teased and Gary blushed.

“Stop teasing him,” Amy joked, “We can’t help nature and we are all consenting adults.”

“I know babe, I was just trying to relax Gary.”

“I know, don’t worry, we will wait till tonight!” Amy smiled.

I knew that this was her way of starting the conversation with Gary about him spending the whole night with her so I left them alone and went for my shower.

I got in the shower and jerked myself off; I shot my load within four minutes as I replayed the visions of seeing her in bed with him earlier. I finished my shower and dressed in clean clothes before slamming the bedroom door to warn them that I was about to rejoin them in the kitchen.

It was obvious that they had been kissing as her hair was in disarray and she had a sexual blush on her neck. Amy smiled to me as I entered the kitchen and she took Gary’s hand and told me that they were going for a shower now!

“Together?” I joked.

“Yes together, I am going to let Gary borrow a pair of your shorts and tee shirt, okay babe?”

“Sure thing, you are showering together?”

“Yes we are, and Gary is going to stay here tonight, okay?” Amy smiled.

“No problem for me,” I replied.

Amy walked to me and gave me a gentle kiss and whispered; “Now it will be two sets of lingerie that he has seen me in today and you haven’t.”

I gave her ass a quick slap as she took Gary’s hand again and walked him to our bedroom and the master suite. My cock was hard again and I knew she had spoken to him about spending the whole night with her. They returned about twenty minutes later and she was wearing a short jean skirt and pink vest top and strangely, I found myself fantasizing about what bra and thong she was wearing underneath.

Amy fixed a chicken salad for dinner and when we retreated to the living room after we ate, I took the bottle of bourbon with me.

Gary and I finished the bourbon while Amy polished off almost a full bottle of wine. Gary was feeling much more confident now and made several innuendos throughout the evening about sex with my wife.

It was just after ten fifteen when I yawned and suggested that it was time for bed; my cock was hard and erect and leaking pre-cum. I took the empty bottles to the kitchen and Amy followed me.

“Are you sure that you want me to spend the whole night with him?” Amy asked.

“Completely babe, you want to don’t you?”

“You bet I do, he is great in bed and his cock is huge,” Amy whispered, “And he sure knows how to use it.”

“Good, I hope that you have the best sex of your life. Tell me, what color bra and thong were you wearing earlier?” I teased, hoping that she wouldn’t disclose.

“I’m not telling you and I won’t tell you what I am wearing now,” Amy whispered, “He knows but you don’t.”

“I would love to see him fuck you,” I whispered.

“Maybe you will,” Amy whispered back.

“Really, could I?”

“Not necessarily tonight, but maybe you will soon.”

My cock was about to burst as she moved her hand down the front of my shorts and held my throbbing erection.

“I see that you like to be teased,” Amy whispered.

“I do babe, I do!”

She dropped to her knees and eased my cock from the confines of my shorts and engulfed it with her mouth. She sucked it for a minute before pulling my shorts back up and stood up; she kissed me and said that was all that I get until tomorrow.

We rejoined Gary in the living room and my heart was beating out of my chest! I now had to bid my wife a good-night and leave her with her lover!

“Okay guys, I am going to bed.”

I walked to Amy and kissed her.

“Night babe, I will see you in the morning,” Amy smiled.

“Okay babe, sweet dreams.”

“Can you bring coffee in around nine in the morning please Russ,” Amy requested.

“Sure thing sweetheart,” I replied, I promise that I won’t disturb you till then, unlike this morning.”

Amy and Gary giggled and Gary said goodnight to me; I started to walk to our bedroom as they stood up and walked behind me. They went into the guest room and closed the door tightly and I listened at the door.

I heard a lot of kissing and Amy said, “See, I told you not to worry, I tell Russ everything; he knows that we made love this morning and he is okay about it all.”

I listened and heard more kissing sounds and some groaning coming from the guest bedroom and I had my hard cock in my hand; I shot my load as I tried to listen to Gary enjoying my wife.

I went to bed to try to get some sleep but found images of my naked wife with her lover filling my every thought.

I woke around eight thirty the following morning and my awaking thoughts were of Amy and Gary. I quickly showered and dressed before quietly going to the kitchen to make the morning coffee; I stopped at the guest bedroom door to listen and heard feint sounds so I knew that they were awake.

I sat in the kitchen, alone with my coffee until just after nine o’clock; my cock was hard and leaking and my heartbeat was working overtime. Finally, I poured two more cups of coffee and with shaking hands I carried them to the guest room.

I stopped and listened outside the guest room door and heard a lot of groaning.

Were they making love again? Dare I knock? What do I do? These along with numerous other thoughts flashed in my mind in a few seconds. I waited, listening and shaking for a minute or two; my cock was leaking a lot and the slightest touch would have brought me to shoot my load in my shorts.

I found the courage to gently knock on the door; I waited a few seconds, then with two cups of coffee in my left hand, I slowly and silently turned the door knob. My heart was beating out of my chest as the door opened an inch. The groaning sounds got louder as the door opened; I pushed the door open another inch, then another and another. My heart was about to explode and the coffee cups were getting heavy as I silently opened the door wide enough to poke my head in.

The bed is to the left of the room as you open the door and as I poked my head in I could see the whole of it. My heart stopped beating as I poked my head inside the love chamber and saw the bed.

The covers were off the bed and Amy was laying on her back; Gary was on top of her and her legs were tightly wrapped around his back. His face was nestled in between the left side of her neck and shoulder. His ass was in my vision and his cock was slowly but firmly thumping in her eager pussy.

My mouth was open as I saw my Amy looking at me; Gary had no clue that I was looking as his face was snuggled in her neck. She smiled as I watched his cock immerse itself in her pussy. His balls rested on the cheeks of her ass before he slowly and precisely withdrew for a second before slowly pushing his monster back in.

IvyRadke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyRadke

Amy was smiling at me as I watched and on every push stroke of his cock, she would let out a groan. Her fingers were digging into his back and she moved them to his neck to keep his face on her neck, so he wouldn’t see me there.

She blew me a kiss as she shouted, “Harder, fuck me harder.”

He wasn’t just fucking my wife, he was making love to her and I was witnessing this very erotic act. His thrusts got faster and faster and her groans got louder.

“God, I love you hard cock inside me; Fuck me harder babe. Oh God, yes!”

He was pumping fast and hard now and she let out a scream, “Oh God, I’m cumming again!”

“Me too,” Gary mumbled.”

“Cum with me, cum with me!” Amy shouted.

The coffee cups were so heavy in my hand and I silently pulled my head back outside and quietly closed the door as she screamed that she was climaxing.

I got back to the kitchen and sat the cups on the counter top and regained my normal breathing routine. I couldn’t believe what I had just seen and I desperately needed to cum; my cock was painfully aching as I poured the cold coffee away and made some fresh.

I waited a few minutes before returning to the guest room and two hot cups of fresh coffee. I knocked a little louder this time and I heard a muffled voice calling my name.

I opened the door and poked my head in once again and saw that the covers were still off the bed; my wife was kneeling on the bed and her mouth was engulfing his semi hard cock. Her left hand was cupping his balls and Gary looked embarrassed as I walked in. She moved her hand that was cupping his balls to cover his cock as best as she could as she eased it from her mouth. She wrapped her hand around it and kissed the top before looking at me and smiling.

“Oh sorry, I have interrupted you again,” I said as I walked closer.

“No, its okay, we need our coffee; you can come in Russ. Could you pull the cover up for me?”

I placed the coffee on the night stand and pulled the cover from the floor and she covered Gary to his waist.

“Sorry, you did ask for coffee at nine o’clock and I did knock before I came in. I didn’t mean to interrupt you again.”

“Its okay, we have finished,” Amy smiled as she got off the bed, “For now anyway.”

This was the first time that I had seen her fully naked in front of Gary and my erection was obvious as she walked to me. She grabbed my hard cock through my shorts and smiled as she gave me a quick peck on my lips.

“I need the bathroom guys,” Amy smiled as she made her way to the bathroom.

Gary looked embarrassed as we were now alone and I knew that I needed to say something to calm his nerves.

“She is hot, isn’t she?” I stuttered.

“Um, yes she is,” Gary replied in a nervous tone.

“Hope you both had a good time last night; she told me that you wanted to spend the whole night with her.”

“I did, thanks Russ.”

Amy returned from the bathroom and climbed back into bed with her lover.

“We will be up soon Russ,” Amy smiled.

“Okay babe, no rush; its Sunday and we have no urgent plans, enjoy yourselves.”

“Oh, we will and we already have!”

“I won’t disturb you any more,” I smiled.

“Okay babe, I will call you if we need more coffee.”

I left them alone and closed the door tightly behind me. It was a further ninety minutes before Amy joined me in the kitchen; she kissed me passionately and I asked where Gary was.

“He is getting dressed; we went to our bedroom to shower together.”

“Did you dress in front of him again?”

“Yes I did and yes he knows what I have on under this dress.”

“Will I know?” I teased.

“Not until later! Did you like what you saw?”

“God yes! That was so fucking hot babe.”

“I told him while we were in the shower that you would like to see us making love.”

“Oh, what did he say?”

“He said that he wanted to get comfortable with you knowing that he fucks me first.”

“I understand that.”

“Are you okay with sharing your wife with him?” Amy asked.

“I love sharing you with him, I want you to fuck him as often as you want babe. Do you enjoy it?”

“Heck yes I do, his cock is amazing!”

“I really would love to see him make love to you Amy.”

“I know you would Russ and I promise you will soon.”

Gary joined us and I wanted him to feel at ease so I asked Amy if she had fun last night?

“Oh yes we had a wonderful time and we must do that again and soon,” Amy replied in her excited tone.

“Spend the whole night together or just have sex?” I joked.

Gary blushed a little but I was trying to show him that I was okay with him having sex with my wife.

“Spend the whole night together!” Amy quickly shouted.

“You know that you have that freedom to do that whenever you like babe,” I smiled.

“I know Russ and we will!”

 

Gary left us shortly after we ate breakfast and Amy openly kissed him good-bye in front of me; a deep passionate kiss. His hands were grasping her waist as they kissed and she pulled his hands to her beautiful firm ass.

“You can touch me in front of Russ,” Amy told him, “Don’t be shy or nervous, he knows that you fuck me.”

“Don’t be shy Gary,” I shouted from across the room, “I am cool with everything.”

“Err, thanks Russ,” Gary mumbled as they continued their kiss.

“I will see you tomorrow,” Amy said softly as Gary opened the door to leave.

Gary had left us alone and Amy took my hand and marched me to our bedroom where she slowly and sexually undressed.

“Now I want my husband to make mad passionate love to me!”

I didn’t need any more persuasion, I made love to her and fucked her for over three hours and it was incredible. Amy has always been great in bed but she seemed to have an unbridled deeper lust for sex now and I liked the new Amy. She teased me about Gary and what they did in bed together and that she would like to have sex with him on a regular basis.

“Maybe I will fuck him after work and come home with my pussy full of his cum,” Amy teased.

“That sounds great Amy.”

“Would you like to see my pussy full of his cum?” Amy teased again.

“Yes I would!”

I got home from work the following day and again our dinner conversation was about Gary, Amy was high on sex and it showed, she couldn’t wait to get to work and see Gary again. Finally it was eight thirty and she kissed me passionately before leaving to meet Gary for their nightly stage act.

“Have fun and there are no holes barred Amy, the more you do, the more I love it,” I teased.

Their act lasts for just over an hour and she is usually home around eleven thirty but on this night she didn’t arrive home till just after midnight; I was as usual, already in bed and had a few hours sleep when Amy entered the bedroom.

She seemed excited and quickly stripped naked; she climbed in bed and kissed me.

“Would you like to eat me?” Amy whispered.

Usually, we would just fuck but tonight she wanted more and I was eager to please!

“You bet I would,” I replied and started kissing down from her breasts to her tummy; I arrived at her neatly trimmed pubic hairs and I noticed that her pussy was far more wet than usual.

“You are soaking babe,” I whispered as my tongue arrived at her beautiful clit.

“Lick me out, please lick me out Russ.”

I obliged and eased my tongue into her soaking pussy. It was drenched and tasted salty and at that moment I knew!

“Can you taste him? Can you taste my lover?” Amy whispered.

I raised my head, “Has he just fucked you?”

“Yes babe, you are tasting our cum mixed together, can you taste him?”

“Yes I can, you sexy little devil.”

“Want to lick it all?”

“Heck yes!”

“Go ahead and clean his cum from me before you fuck me.”

My tongue licked every drop and we both loved it.

“Now fuck me!” Amy ordered, “Put your cock where his was an hour ago.”

I fucked her like crazy and after we had finished, she asked me if I liked licking her out after her lover had filled her; I told her that I would do that every time and she liked the idea.

“I was going to bring him home with me,” Amy said softly.

“You could have, I wouldn’t have objected.”

“Maybe I will tomorrow night.”

Part three coming soon.

Published 
Written by Russ1977
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments