Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our First Home Part 1

"Wife showing off to get better contractor prices"

14
6 Comments 6
11.9k Views 11.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
During the early part of our second year of marriage, I was moved to Phoenix to manage an operation that was brand spanking new. We bought our first house and immediately discovered that our lawn was a concern, since all the landscaping was new and not totally ready for the high temperatures. After talking with a couple of nursery people, we determined that we needed an in-ground sprinkler system that worked on a timer. I was giving the situation a lot of thought, and after dinner one evening, I suggested that perhaps things would go better financially, if she handled the estimates alone.

When she asked how that would work, I pointed out that a guy might be more responsive to a good looking woman than to a man or a couple. She gave that some thought, then agreed that it might work. She pointed out that it could also go the other way, thinking back to some bad experiences she'd had with auto mechanics who assumed women didn't know their butt from a carburetor. I reminded her that when she'd dealt with them and let them know that she was anything but stupid, she'd done quite well.

She liked hearing that, so I threw my 'ace' on the table, and said, “And if you could just bring the sexy lady thing into the equation, I honestly believe that you could rule the Earth my pretty wife.” She was brought up short with that one, and asked me if I could be more explicit about what I was suggesting. I told her that if she got a contractor to come out and bid the job, she could treat him like a guest, serving him a cold drink and perhaps some of her home-made cookies. She watched me suspiciously as she said, “And...?”

“Because its so hot out, you could also dress sexy, like in a bathing suit or whatever. Like you were sun bathing before he arrived. Show some 'skin' and flirt with him. I've told you for the last two years that I would love to see you deal with a repairman or whatever, by diverting him with your looks and sexy approach.”

She was obviously thinking a mile a minute when she replied, “But I don't have a 'sexy approach', and I'm not real sure I'd know one if it walked up and introduced itself.”

I told her that with the right costume to show her off, she could be in total control of whatever she was trying to accomplish. She thought that over and asked me if I was going to leave it all up to her, or if I was going to help. I said I would love to help her with the whole thing. After all, it was our home and our money we were trying to save. I also admitted that the idea excited me, but in the long run, she would have to see it through. I let it be her call.

The next morning, she contacted two new companies and set up appointments for estimate visits. The first was going to be that afternoon, around 2pm. She intended on putting the kids at a friend's house for a play afternoon so she wouldn't be preoccupied while the salesman was at the house. When she called me at work and told me about it, she asked if I could take off the afternoon so I could help her get ready. I said sure, since I was the boss and easily replaced. I told her I'd be home around noon. I was there at 12:02pm, exactly.

As I had a quick lunch, I told her to go take a shower, fix her hair and do her makeup. Half an hour later, she came into the kitchen with a towel wrapped around her body, and the hair/makeup looked terrific. I told her I was pleased and that she was gorgeous. She liked that, but asked me what she was going to wear.

We went back to our bedroom and I rummaged in her dresser until I found a pair of shorts that were tight and with a little adjustment, showed her camel toe to perfection. In the closet I found a button front top that would leave her with a bare midriff which always looked good on her. The blouse even let just a hint of her tits show, out the bottom, leaving no possibility that she had a bra on. I told her to put them on and come back out to the kitchen. By the time she walked into the kitchen and said to me, “Do you really think this looks sexy?!” I'd been debating how to play the situation. She looked so good I was actually distracted for a moment.

Before I could answer her, I saw a car pull up out front. The driver got out and was looking at the front yard with a measuring tape in his hand. I told her to go help him get his measurements and bend over a lot while she was doing that, then get him in the living room and offer him some iced tea or soda. I intended to stay out in the kitchen so he wouldn't know anyone else was at home. From the corner of the kitchen/dining room, I could not only hear what was said in the living room, I could actually see through the pillars on the half-wall without being noticed. The couch and wing back chair, with the arcadia door between them, were all in view. With the guy seated on the couch, and Pat in the wing back chair, he would be facing her, and away from me.

She went outside and met him in the front yard, asking if she could hold his tape or whatever so he could measure the yard. As she helped him, she discussed the type of sprinkler heads and pressure valves we were expecting to be part of the package.

AliceRoss2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceRoss2

He told her that she seemed to know what she was doing, and that he was impressed. I saw that he checked out her ass when she bent over to hold the tape down, facing away from him (on purpose). He probably had a good view of her tits as well, when she did that while she was facing away. When she stood up, he was subtle but he was checking out the way her shorts rode up into her pussy. He had good taste. Her pussy and her ass were really nice in those shorts.

When they were done out front, she brought him inside, directing him to the couch in the living room. She said he could use the coffee table to do his written estimate. She also said that she hoped he was good because she didn't like paying good money and getting screwed. He grinned, blushed, as she added, “Well, that remark isn't totally true, but you know what I mean?” She grinned at him and he caught her drift immediately, still grinning, still blushing. She told him she was going to get them something to drink and walked out to the kitchen while he was calculating and writing the estimate, telling him to be gentle with her.

She had the iced tea pitcher chilled in the refrigerator along with some cold mugs that she filled with ice. She put them on the tray along with sweetener and spoons, came over to the table where I was sitting and put the tray down. She leaned over and whispered, “Now what should I do?”

She stood up and I told her to pick up the tray. When she did, I reached over, unsnapped her shorts and yanked them to her ankles. She had to step out of them or fall over, and when she managed that, she was looking at me with an unbelieving expression and whispering, “You've got to be kidding?” As I looked with approval at her nicely coiffed pussy, I said, “Not really. I'm pretty sure he'll enjoy the show. I know I will.” I leaned forward and kissed her pussy, then sat up and looked at her face.

She stared at me for a moment, then leaned over, smiled and kissed me on the mouth. She stood up, turned around, and put the tray on the table. She reached up and unbuttoned the blouse and took it off. She grinned at me as she picked the tray, saying loudly, “Are you about finished, 'cause the tea is ready.” He replied that he was, and said she should bring it on. She laughed and said that was exactly what she was doing. She marched out of the kitchen, down the hall and into the living room, holding the tray high enough so that he had a great view of her body. I heard the tray touch the table, followed by the sounds of her pouring the tea, but nothing else.

“I hope you don't mind my change of attire. I hate wearing clothes when it's this hot,” she said. The guy was dead silent, and when she sat down on the chair, she turned towards him and put her right foot under her left knee with the obvious results. She asked him how badly she was going to get screwed. He stared at her pussy and told her that if that was as good as it looked, she would get screwed very, very well.

She giggled and told him that was a wonderful idea.

“Since your estimate is already finished, we don't need to use my being naked to dicker over your price. She squeezed her tits and said, “By the way, I don't like to screw. I like to fuck! If you get the job, one of my requirements will be that your crew gets to see me naked, and I get to fuck you.”

I was shocked! In all our time together, the only time I heard her say 'fuck' was when we were... fucking. This was so out of character for her that I wondered if she'd had a couple of drinks I didn't know about. Later, she told me she was trying really hard to be in character for both the guy and I, anticipating what a bad girl might do. I was loving the whole situation.

She was grinning at him and when he could take his gaze off of her tits and pussy, he was still blushing. All he could say was, “Dear God, let me get the job!” She laughed and for the next few minutes, they chatted while he looked. When he had to go, she walked him to the door. She let him squeeze her tits and kiss her before he left, then stood in the open doorway to wave goodbye to him.

He got the job, his crew all got to see her naked when she served them drinks on the front porch, then stood there chatting with them as though she'd been doing this all her life. I have no idea how she didn't go to jail for that one. We lived on a busy street and someone must have seen her out there with the guys, bare-ass naked.

Oh, and she decided to put on a show for the crew by standing in the front doorway, holding onto the doorjamb, while the boss bent her over and fucked her until she got off and wet herself while the crew watched. She got rave reviews for her performance and an immediate offer to give her a system in the back yard, for cheap if she'd fuck all of the guys. As she stood there, leaning on the door frame with cum running down her thigh, she opened her legs slightly and told them that it was a definite possibility she would consider. That did happen, but not with this crew. Another story for another time, if you want to hear it.

Published 
Written by sig2019
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments