Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Out For A Walk And Some Fun

"John dared me to have a walk in the nude."

20
10 Comments 10
14.2k Views 14.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
One evening while having a drink and looking back on our holidays, we were talking about a walk in the nude I had made. John suggested that I write it down as a story to be shared with others to go with some videos we made.

At first, I was not sure, but in time the idea of sharing my experience and feelings looking back at our holiday fun aroused me and that's how I started writing this….

To start with, preparing for a naked walk always starts days, weeks or even months before the actual event. Most of the time, I'm the only undressing but sometimes we both go naked, depending how we plan it.

I love the risk of meeting people in my birthday-suit although, at the same time, I fear the thought of being caught or not knowing how people will react. Therefore, once we decide to go for it, we discus where and when and how, but once each decision is made, we stop discussing it so I won't chicken out.

The preparation this time started months earlier when we were choosing where to go for our holidays. We decided to go for a holiday home in a small village near some woods in the Czech Republic.

That seemed to be ideal for some walks, and it definitely was! Situated at the end of the village facing the woods, there was only a meadow in between. My challenge was to have a walk in the nude for at least half an hour. I blushed but accepted.

When we arrived, we unpacked and, while having a coffee, John gave me the choice when to have my walk. I choose that I was going to have it the next day early in the morning, and John would take some pictures and make a video.

As I always want to look my best when we make movies, so I did my nails and asked John to give me a close shave of my pubic hair, leaving a triangle with its lowest point about half an inch above my clitoris. In this way, if we meet people, my pussy would be visible. At the same time, the remaining bush of hair somehow adds to my nakedness.

I thanked John for having done his job very well and dressed to go on a reconnaissance walk with him. We walked to the woods and followed the path, arriving at a beautiful viewpoint There was a path going down and we decided to keep that for the next morning.

We went to a restaurant nearby that we had passed on our way to our home for the two weeks to come. We had dinner during which John convinced me that I could easily start my naked walk from home! He convinced me, so that was settled and coming home we set the alarm clock for as early as six o’clock. I woke early; as we always sleep naked, I had not much more to do than shower, brush my hair and apply my make-up.

As it was a little cool, I pulled on a vest that I left open in the front, still leaving me quite naked. We had a cup of coffee and I got a little wet, knowing what was coming up...

John had prepared a bag which included the tripod for the camera, a tiny towel, a blanket and my short dress for "emergencies." Our agreement is always that in case of danger (like the possibility of police being involved) John will give me the dress.

I felt a bit nervous now as the time of being in our safe home was running out. But this was what I had chosen to do and I felt aroused and excited, like a child before getting presents at Christmas. The major difference was that on this occasion I was to be the "gift" for those we might meet.

Looking at the clock, John said it was now time to go, so I pulled off my vest, hung it over a chair and stepped into my open shoes.

Alondra_Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alondra_Miller

As he saw I was ready, he took our bag, opened the door and went out. He invited me to follow him. A cool breeze came over me, making me immediately very aware of my nakedness as I went outdoors.

John took a picture of me coming out, then told me to wait while he locked the door. I knew there was no way back; my lower belly tickled and we went along the path in the direction of the woods that would give me at least some shelter....

It seemed endless before we reached the woods but, by then, I was less nervous and being naked started to feel normal. We started chatting and enjoying the surrounding nature on our walk as we normally do. As we hadn't been there before, we did not know where our walk would take us.

After some ten minutes, we came out of the woods into a more open spot where we found a rough bench that you can see on our profile. John told me to wait while he went ahead to see where we're going as there was a house on our trail.

John came back, the house was abandoned and we continued our walk. Some five minutes later, we passed the house and went back into the woods. We came to a small river that we followed.

Every now and then, John made some shots for our video clip and we came to sloping, mowed fields. We went into the fields and found a place more or less out of sight due to the slopes. We decided to rest and John gave me the blanket that I spread while he mounted the camera on the tripod and undressed.

Looking at the movie afterwards is so hot. We did a sixty-nine after John masturbated me with a zucchini he had brought along especially for that purpose. We both came in a few minutes, aroused as we were, and we dried our genitals and prepared to return to our house.

I folded the blanket and put everything back into the bag and I was a little jealous that John dressed while I was to continue being naked. But that was as it is as it was part our plan and we always stick to that.

We returned to the small road on the end of the fields and went into the woods and to the river that we followed back. Then the inevitable happened; nearing the abandoned house, a couple came our way down the path.

I looked at John and squeezed his hand as we walked towards the couple. I felt a strange but strong mix of pride and humiliation, fear and bravery all at the same time. When passing them John said, "Hello" to them...

The couple stopped and stared at me. The woman asked, "Aren't you cold, dear? Is everything alright with you? "

We also stopped, turning towards them and had a little unexpected chat. The man scanned every inch of my body while I explained that being nude in nature gives me a feeling of freedom, and after all it wasn't cold in the morning sun. The couple must have seen my juices flowing down my inner thighs, as I was hot almost beyond control at that stage.

They mentioned that they had visited a nude beach so they understood what I was talking about, I felt relieved.. We wished each other a nice day and continued our ways. I felt relieved, extremely hot and frightened at the same time.

Once home, we went straight to our bedroom. After John had set up the camera we continued where we had stopped before. And the zucchini? It's in the video, but that's another story.





Published 
Written by JoanandJohn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments