Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pictures

"Amy gets more than expected when a photographer makes 'special' pics for her deployed husband."

108
39 Comments 39
44.8k Views 44.8k
6.9k words 6.9k words
Famous Story

 

 

Alec had just finished working with a mother to get some shots of her six month-old baby girl. As he walked into his office he wondered how many baby pictures he had taken in his thirty years as a professional photographer. He reminded himself he shouldn’t complain about anyone that still used a photographer. With the number of cameras available to people now, it was a wonder he had any business left. Anyone with a phone now had a camera in their hands.

 

He had a few minutes before his last client of the day came in and he wanted to make certain he was prepared. Sitting at his desk he checked the calendar on his computer. “Oh right,” he said aloud and broke into a smile. His last appointment today was with a Navy wife. She wanted some photos to send to her deployed husband.

 

He remembered his first military wife photo shoot. He had met the woman quite accidentally in the neighborhood Hallmark store. She was looking for an anniversary card to send to her husband who was overseas. She had asked his opinion of the card in her hand. They had struck up a friendly conversation and he had suggested she might want to include a photo of herself along with the card. Before the conversation ended, she had agreed to come to his studio where he had promised to take some shots she could send.

 

That woman had recommended Alec to some other military wives. Before six months passed, Alec had a pretty good business going. Because they were spouses of deployed men, he was always careful to keep their expense low. He looked at it as a civic duty and always a good way to expand his clientele. If the women were pleased with his service, they would happily recommend him to their girlfriends. If their husbands enjoyed the photos, it made things twice as good.

 

Alec remembered the third military wife who made an appointment had different ideas of the kind of pictures she wanted to send to her husband. “That sailor boy of mine needs to remember what’s waiting for him at home,” she announced. She had pulled some lingerie from her bag and wanted Alec to take some “sexy” photos for her to mail. Being as she was quite a pretty woman, he made no complaints about her wish and gladly took exactly the shots she had wanted.

 

From that point forward, Alec always made certain he asked each woman how ‘daring’ she cared to be. He quickly developed a new studio setting for these women. He added a large red velvet lounge chair. The chair was quickly followed by a four-poster bed. Almost without exception, the wives and girlfriends were quite eager to show a little more skin than they would want their parents to know about.

 

As the years moved on, Alec found the women coming to him grew bolder. It had been nearly eight years since the first woman announced she wanted to be naked for her photos. He had been happy to comply with her wishes, knowing she was just the first of many to come. Early in his career he had thought he would have liked to work for Playboy magazine so he could shoot those beautiful and sexy women. But now he was getting a somewhat similar opportunity, but allowed to maintain his reputation as a family photographer.

 

As things continued to develop (to use the pun), Alec moved almost all of these particular types of appointments to the end of the day. As the women began to shed more and more of their clothing, he determined it would be problematic to have a mother and baby stroll in to find him helping to get some young, shapely woman in a seductive pose. Now he scheduled them no earlier than 4:30 and locked the shop to boot.

 

One of the driving factors in his taking these steps was the number of young women that became aroused while posing. In the last ten years, Alec had ended up having some kind of a sexual connection with no less than one woman a month and often times, more. He was an attractive man, now in his mid-50’s. He was in good shape, dressed well and was what one woman had called “smooth.”

 

He married at age 23 and divorced at 33. His wife had suspected he had been having sex with some of his clients. At the time, her charges were totally unfounded. He had been faithful to his wife and had never considered a sexual relationship with one of his clients. As his life and business changed, Alec lost interest in marriage. He was making a good living and his sex life improved dramatically.

 

And now … today, Alec sat at his desk looking at his appointment calendar. His 5:00 appointment was with a woman named Amy. He did not know her, but knew she was a military wife wanting photos to send to her husband. After the trials of the day, a nice wife wanting some sexy photos for her husband would be refreshing and enjoyable.

 

Glancing at his watch, he saw he still had a few minutes before his next client arrived. Reaching into the bottom drawer of his desk he pulled out his personal photo album. He slowly turned the pages to view the pictures of all of the women he had seduced in the past ten years. All of the women were naked and smiling. Many of them looked as though they had been fucked until they couldn’t stand. With each page he remembered the woman and their encounter.

 

He looked up at the gentle knock on his office door. “You 5:00 appointment is here, Alec. I’ll lock the door and put up the ‘closed’ sign’ on my way out.

 

“Thanks Maggie,” he said with a soft smile. “What does this one look like?”

 

His assistant gave him a wry grin. “You’ll be pleased to know that she’s quite pretty and a lot nervous. No doubt you’ll use your charm to calm her down.”

 

“I’m glad to know you think I have charm,” he told her as he put his personal photo album back in his bottom drawer and stood. “I hope this is an easy one,” he said as he walked toward the door. “I’m tired and looking forward to spending some quality time with my bottle of scotch tonight.”

 

Stepping into the lobby he got a first look at his new client. “Very nice,” he thought to himself. “This one might be fun.” Extending his hand to the young woman he smiled brightly as he said, “I’m guessing you’re Amy. I’m Alec Morrison, your friendly neighborhood photography specialist. My job is to make you look special and make your husband wish he was back home.”

 

Amy had married young, 17 in fact with permission from her parents after they met her Naval Aviator boyfriend. Steve was handsome and intelligent and with a job like a pilot they figured he’d be able to support her nicely. She finished high school and moved to several different stations with her husband working occasionally as a waitress if she felt bored and he was going to be deployed for a long time.

 

He was many things to her, but a good lover was not one of them. Some of his demands were easy enough to meet – hot meal on the table promptly at 6pm when he was home, keep the house clean and tidy, dress conservatively, and don’t talk to other men unless he was there. He told her time and again that sex was only for reproduction and as such she never used any contraceptives. He either didn’t know or didn’t care about foreplay and sex was an exercise in masochism for her (though thankfully his rather smallish tool wasn’t too hard to accommodate even if she was dry). He seldom took her in any position but missionary, grunting and thrusting for a couple minutes before he finished, rolled off, and fell asleep. Sometimes after he’d fallen asleep she’d find herself rubbing herself to a quiet orgasm, adding to the puddle that had already leaked out of her and that Steve would never agree to sleep in. She’d been a virgin on her wedding night and still only knew the missionary position, doggie-style, and how to give him head (for those days when she was fertile – she wasn’t ready for a child yet at 21).

 

A fellow Naval wife, Sondra, had told her about the boudoir photographs she’d had taken for her husband. She’d raved about the photographer and how good the photos had looked. But the thing that really got Amy interested in the idea was that Sondra had reported her husband had immediately bought her a lot of very racy lingerie and their sex-life had been born again in a most pleasant way. Amy may not have known what she was missing but she did know she was missing something.

 

So she’d called the number Sondra gave her and set up an appointment, thinking it a bit odd they only scheduled the shoots after 4:30 in the afternoon, but not really minding as she no plans. The receptionist had told her to bring any lingerie she’d like to be photographed in, while mentioning they also had a limited supply of lingerie there. She’d also been told to wear very loose fitting clothes to the appointment and not to wear a bra or panties to avoid lines on her skin.

 

Deciding what to wear for the photos hadn’t been too difficult. She still had the white merrywidow from her wedding, complete with the elegant silk stockings and matching thong. And other than that, all she had were her daily wear bras and panties – nothing fancy because Steve never seemed to want to look at her and he certainly wasn’t going to pay for fancy lingerie. So she’d carefully packed the bridal lingerie into her bag and decided she’d give some of what the studio had a try as well. So she left home wearing an old pair of Steve's sweat pants that were anything but sexy, and an old Drive By Truckers tee.

 

She arrived at the studio, a bit harried from her cross-town drive and stepped into the reception area. The cool dry air was a pleasant change from the humidity of the eastern seaboard in summer. There was a nice floral scent in the air and the young receptionist, probably only a couple years older than Amy, greeted her warmly, gave her some cool water with a slice of lemon and had her wait in a lounge chair that seemed to help melt her tensions away. The receptionist told her a little bit about the process as she was packing away her desk. After she was done she looked at Amy and smiled … “Don’t worry hun, you are going to love this experience and you have this beautiful air about you – I’m sure that whatever you are looking for in those photos is going to turn out just fine!”

 

Amy stood and gave Alec a friendly, but nervous smile. “It’s nice to meet your Mr. Morrison,” she said as she shook his hand. “I heard some really wonderful things about you from women you have worked with in the past.”

 

Still holding her hand, he noticed she had followed the instructions not to wear anything tight that might leave a mark on her skin. For some reason he didn’t see her as a young woman that would be comfortable leaving her home without wearing undergarments. His immediate thought was she ‘could be’ quite beautiful with the right help. He was willing to bet that under the frumpy clothes she was wearing, he would find an excellent body.

 

“I hope you’ll call me Alec,” he told her. “I think that in the next hour you and I are going to become good friends and I’d like to keep it casual.”

 

As they talked, he led Amy into the studio he used for what he thought of as “lonesome wife” photos. They were almost always missing their husbands and while not always willing to admit it, hoping the husband was missing them. Once he had these women relaxed, he generally found out they hoped to get their husbands aroused with the pictures they would send.

 

Once Alec had acquainted Amy with the studio, he asked, “Did you happen to pack a bikini today?”

 

“I didn’t,” she answered with a bit of a blush. “That wasn’t mentioned to me.”

 

“It isn’t a problem,” he said with a soft smile. “I like to get a couple of shots in swimwear in each session. Most Navy wives like for their husbands to see them in a skimpy bikini. And, to tell you the truth, it gives me the opportunity to get a look at your body to determine the next poses. It’s a lot easier than asking you to get naked.”

 

Amy’s blush got a little brighter.

 

Sensing her reluctance, Alec tried a different tack. Turning to walk back and pick up a camera, he said, “I think that we should probably start with a few facial shots. Every good package of photos for a deployed husband has to have a few of your pretty face showing that you miss him.”

 

With camera in hand he turned back to Amy. “Am I assuming too much? Is your husband deployed?”

 

“No, you aren’t assuming too much. He’s a pilot and will be out on duty until December. I was hoping to send him some photos … you know to remind him about me.”

 

Alec seated her on a stool as he made a few adjustments to his lights and camera. He continued to chat with Amy as he started to photograph her. Behind her and out of sight of the camera’s view was a large TV monitor – the photos he took appeared instantly on the screen and gave him ideas about how to change his model’s clothes, poses, and expressions. She had a very expressive face; her big blue eyes and full lips expressing her current state of nervousness very well.

 

He continued to photograph her, working on building rapport and trust that he hoped would produce much better photographs. He widened his shot and adjusted the lighting to catch the highlights in her hair. The images now include the graceful taper of her neck, which he imagined kissing from shoulder to earlobe as he photographed her. Her shoulders were quite toned – she’d mentioned something about being a swimmer and he could tell that she took care of herself quite well.

 

He asked her to look directly into the camera, telling her to think of one of her favorite intimate moments with her husband as she did. He was surprised when instead of producing a “I’m-just-about-to-cum” look she instead flashed a look of confusion followed by a rather pat “happy face,” the sort one gives when receiving a half-hearted compliment about one’s cooking. “Could it be that she isn’t being satisfied by her man?” he wondered.

 

“OK, Amy. Those were some great shots. Why don’t we try a few in your lingerie?” Alec nodded to a Japanese screen behind which she could change. “I’ve set it up so I can photograph silhouettes while you change if you don’t mind.”

 

“That’d be fine with me.”

 

She moved so gracefully. He was once again taken by just how perfect her ass and hips were.

 

Behind the screen Amy carefully slipped into the romantic white stockings and merrywidow. The corset bound her already shapely body into a more hour-glass form, pushing her breasts up and giving her smaller-than-average chest a nice décolletage. She checked her hair and makeup in the mirror and then stepped out from behind the screen, walking towards the camera.

 

She’s a natural at this, Alec thought, his camera busy clicking away as this vision of beauty walked at him in her bridal lingerie. He could almost imagine what it would be like seeing this woman approaching his bed on their wedding night and he began to wonder if she was a virgin at the time. He wondered how she responded to her lover’s touch then and how she does now.

 

“Why don’t you come and sit down on the day bed over here, Amy? You look fabulous and I’m sure we are going to create some very sultry photos for your man. Can you lift the cups up a bit? Nice … Ok, lean your head … and look into the camera.”

 

He took photo after photo … gradually widening out from portraits to full body shots where she lay down quite provocatively on the bed. Alec had noticed that many women started to get excited as he photographed them, nipples hardened and got darker, panties got a wet spot, skin developed goosebumps, but none of those things were happening with Amy. Frankly, it was a good sign for him. It seemed that only the women who were quite satisfied with their lovers were relaxed enough to become aroused in the studio. He almost never had his way with them. It was the nervous Nellys that needed to be complimented, touched, and stroked into their arousal – and they attributed those feelings to him.

 

Alec had an idea that he thought might get his desired results.

 

“Amy, I was just thinking of something,” he said as he lowered his camera, looking toward the ceiling. “I’m thinking that your white merrywidow is very sexy, but I’m also thinking that it looks like something you’d wear on a honeymoon.”

 

Amy blinked and replied, “Actually this is from my honeymoon. It’s the only sexy lingerie I own.”

 

He smiled at her saying, “Well trust me; I think you are very sexy, but I’m wondering if your honeymoon is the thought you want to convey to your husband. Was your wedding night a super passionate night that you’ll never forget?”

 

“Not really,” she answered in a soft voice showing some regret. “My husband had a little too much to drink at the reception. When we got to our room and I put this on. He just told me to take it off and our love making went pretty fast before he went to sleep.”

 

He thought for another minute before saying, “And I’m gonna guess that you were a virgin on your wedding night.”

 

Amy actually blushed. “We had done quite a few sexual things, but it was the first time that we actually had intercourse.”

 

Alec wanted to chuckle, but thought better of it. “Since it wasn’t an overly exciting night for you, I’d like to suggest something different for you to wear in these photos. Would you like for them to arouse him?”

 

He watched her face redden again, but when she looked up he saw something different in her eyes.

 

“I would very much like to arouse him,” she answered.

 

Feeling the energy in her voice led him to ask, “Would you like for him to see your photos and get an erection? I don’t want to be offensive, but I’m thinking you would like for him to get so hard looking at your pictures that he had to masturbate. Am I right?”

 

He saw some fire in her eyes when she answered. “I would love for that to happen, Alec.”

 

Sensing a deep need in her, he began to softly probe a little deeper. “If he came home tonight, do you think that you would have a long, sweaty, passionate reunion?”

 

Her eyes never left him, seeming to show a need to confess. “I really rather doubt that. My husband has never shown a need for me sexually. Our joining, as he calls it, is usually brief and in the missionary position.” She paused as she thought. “I would crawl through glass to get him so excited that he took his cock in his hand.”

laura1ggonzales
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laura1ggonzales

 

Oh my,” Alec thought to himself. “She is getting quite worked up.” Holding out his hand he helped her off of the bed. “I have some ideas that may interest you, Amy. If you’ll just put yourself in my hands, I think that we can make steam come out of his ears.”

 

Holding his hand, she slipped off of the bed. “I was told that you were very good. That’s why I’m here. What do you want me to do?”

 

Her hand was warm and a little moist. He held on to it and looked into her blue eyes. “I know how to get his blood boiling. I think we need to start with a costume change.”

 

Making no attempt to remove her hand from his she responded, “What do you want me to do, get naked?”

 

“Not at all,” he answered with a coy smile. “We just need a little mystery and some presentation. I’ll take care of the presentation. It’ll be your job to provide the ‘sexy’ that we need.”

 

He saw the look in her eyes turn from determination to showing some hurting. “I’m not certain that my husband thinks I’m sexy. Do you think I am?”

 

Alec lifted her moist palm to his mouth and kissed it gently. “Sweet Amy … you have all of the sex appeal that any man could ever want. I’ve been looking at you through my camera and I see a sexual goddess. Believe me … I’m an expert in this department.”

 

He could feel her changing as much as he could see it in her eyes. The hurt had disappeared and something else had taken its place. He wasn’t quite certain what it was, but he felt a positive energy and knew they were about to have some fun.

 

Still holding her hand, Alec led her to a rack of clothes hanging on the other side of the dressing screen. He pulled out black silk pajamas. “I think this would fit you perfectly.”

 

“Pajamas?” she asked as she looked at him as if he was crazy. “You want to cover me up?”

 

This time Alec did chuckle. “Mystery, sweet girl, is created not by showing everything, but by teasing. I think I just want you to wear the top.”

 

“I don’t have any black panties to wear under the top,” she said through pouty lips.

 

“You won’t need any panties,” he assured her. “Just put that on and join me back at the bed.”

 

A bit unsure as to why she was being so modest as to change behind the screen, Amy nevertheless found herself changing and wondering what Alec had in mind. He was a very interesting man, the sort of which Amy had never met before. He was clearly very professional, intelligent, and kind. But what was really getting to her was his masculinity. He wasn’t a typical ‘manly-man’, but he did exude some serious male sexuality. Perhaps it was the way he was looking at her. Certainly her husband had never looked at her like that.

 

She slipped out of the sexy, but bulky merrywidow and slipped into the luxurious silk pajama top. The material felt cool and smooth against her increasingly sensitive breasts. Amy only buttoned up and walked out to meet the camera’s scrutiny again, the black top dropping down to her mid-thigh.

 

Alec had her lean against the bed so that the top she was wearing reached the bottom of her ass. Another inch would have shown her sex. He moved her again and again. Each move a little more daring than the last. He unbuttoned the pajama top to let her breasts almost be seen, but showing the soft white skin around them.

 

Each pose was a little more dangerous than the last and each one more exciting for Amy. She was bordering on the type of photographs that she might see in Playboy magazine and she knew it. What she was doing and how she was doing it was exciting her tremendously. Amy began to move on her own, suggesting more poses as she unbuttoned the pajama top altogether.

 

He took her hand and helped her find a spot on the bed, his camera held in his hand. “I want to capture your sensuality Amy. In order to do that I want you to feel aroused and I will start by having you play with this.”

 

He reached into a drawer in the nightstand by the bed and pulled out a rabbit-style vibrator. Amy’s eyes widened. She’d almost bought one of these several times, wondering if there was more to sex than being mounted, ejaculated into, and slept next to. She didn’t even hesitate to take it from Alec.

 

She examined it a bit while he continued to take photos, then turned it on and pressed the vibrating phallus to her labia, over her clit, and lay back as the strong tingle captured the entirety of her attention.

 

Alec watched her through the camera’s lens. Her pupils began to dilate. Her cheeks flushed. Her mouth opened and she licked her cherry-red lips as she slowly pressed the vibe harder and harder against her moistening pussy.

 

He wasn’t taking full body shots. His focus was on her face and chest. Amy’s breasts were more visible now with the black silk of the top contrasting against her pale skin. The silk slipped and Alec observed her dark pink nipples harden as her breasts flushed with blood.

 

He could smell her arousal.

 

With his free hand he took hers, moving it so the head of the rabbit was now pressing between her damp labia. Her eyes fluttered a bit as he helped ease the faux cock into her vestibule and she let out a soft moan.

 

What he didn’t know, but wouldn’t be surprised at, was that the gentleness of his touch and the vibrator’s slow penetration was the gentlest sex Amy has ever experienced.

 

What he understood was that she was responding quite strongly to the situation.

 

Amy opened her eyes a bit as she took the head of rabbit inside her. She looked into Alec’s eyes through the lens and then took a longer look at this strange, but wonderful man who was leading her through the most intensely charged erotic experience of her life.

 

She noticed that his slacks had a distinct bulge. If he’d had the lump ten minutes previously, she would have left; but now she began to wonder if what he had to give would be even better than the cold rubber vibrator.

 

Alec’s attention moved away from taking photos and more to Amy’s reaction to what was going on between her legs. When she began to lift her ass off of the bed to thrust onto the plastic phallus, he put the camera down.

 

Amy groaned as she took the vibrator as deeply into her dripping wet pussy as possible. Her head rocked back and forth on the pillow. Her hands grasped her breasts and pinched her nipples when he took the toy in his hand and began to fuck her with it. Any thoughts she might have had about being proper and taking pictures to send to her husband had vanished from her mind. Her only thought now was, “I want to cum!”

 

Alec had been through situations like this before and he knew what to do. With one hand on the vibe, he moved it as sensually as he could, touching all of her important spots. The other hand caressed her breasts, moved to her mouth, wetting his fingers before moving back to her nipples. She was building to a sexual explosion and he knew how to get her there.

 

He watched as the skin around her collar bone began to redden and knew that she was nearing a climax. “Does it feel good, Amy?” he asked softly. “I want you to cum for me.”

 

“Oh please,” she whimpered.

 

As he pushed the toy into her wetness, she pushed back against it, her ass coming off of the bed and her legs opening wider.

 

“Oh god,” she moaned as her hands clawed at the bed covers.

 

He watched as her eyes flashed open and seemed to roll back into her skull. He felt her tighten and could feel the muscles in her legs begin to quiver. She lifted her ass completely off of the bed and cried out, “Oh my god.”

 

Alec watched as her entire body began to tremble and her juices began to stream out around the vibrator buried in her sex. He held the toy still, without moving it or himself while the orgasmic wave flowed over her body.

 

She seemed unable to breathe for longs seconds before she gasped and her ass dropped back to the bed.

 

He began to slowly remove the toy and saw the puddle of fluids on the bed between her legs. Turning off the vibrator, he sat motionless, watching her slowly calm down. He listened to her panting breath and watched her chest heave as she tried to come down from her high.

 

Alec didn’t want her to calm down too much. He set the toy aside before he covered her sex with his hand, holding her heat and wetness. Putting his mouth beside her ear he whispered, “You are so sexy, Amy. Your body is amazingly beautiful. Would you like to feel my tongue between your legs?”

 

Amy wasn’t quite in control of herself yet, but the idea of what he was suggesting almost put her into another orgasm. She had read about oral sex and knew that it would be wonderful, but it was an act that her husband simply would not perform. “Yes,” she gasped.

 

Not wanting to give her any time to consider what would happen or give her a chance to change her mind, Alec spun her around on the bed so that her near naked body lay across the bed with her legs open and her sex presented for his exploitation. Without hesitation he lowered his face between her legs and ran his tongue from her wet hole to her clit. As his tongue reached her clit and circled it several times, he sucked his lips around it.

 

“Oh fuck,” she gasped as her legs wrapped around his head and her ankles locked.

 

His mouth and tongue worked on her as she clamped her thighs against the side of his head. Her hands dug into his hair, pulling it as if she were trying to pull him inside her. What was happening was something that she had wanted to experience for such a long time and now it was materializing. To her utter joy, it was even better than she could have imagined.

 

“Oh god,” she screamed as her second orgasm slammed through her body. She shook all over as her insides seemed to clinch again and again.

 

Alec was euphoric. He had seen the potential in Amy and now he was appreciating it displayed before his eyes. This young woman was a sexual goddess, only needing a little guidance to reach her destiny. In his time he had met many young women that had been smothered by a dominant husband and held back from their sexual potential. This young woman would not fall into that pit if he could help it.

 

Taking her face in his hands, he kissed her deeply, allowing her to taste her own juices on his tongue. Breaking the kiss, he looked into her eyes and demanded, “Tell me what you want, Amy. I want to hear you say it!”

 

She kissed him again like a starving man going after a morsel of food. Groaning in his mouth her hand dropped to find the bulge in his pants. Finding it, she pressed it tightly with her fingers as she looked into his eyes. “I need this inside me, Alec. I need it so badly.”

 

He grabbed her by her hair, pulling her face a few inches from his. “Tell me what you want, Amy!” he demanded.

 

“Do I have to say it?” she begged.

 

“Yes, you do,” he answered in a deep and serious voice. “I need to hear you tell me what you want.”

 

She swallowed hard before saying something she had never said to a man. “I need you to fuck me, Alec. I want to be fucked until I can’t walk. That’s what I want … I want you to fuck me.”

 

He pulled her back to his mouth and kissed her with all the passion he was feeling. As she responded, her fingers clawed at his belt buckle. “Fuck me, Alec,” she begged.

 

Dropping her on the bed, Alec stepped back and began to undress. She watched as he dropped his shirt on the floor and admired his chest. Unlike her husband, Alec had hair on his chest of which at least half had turned white. Despite the signs of age, she still found him looking strong and sexy. She began to pinch her nipples as she watched him drop his pants and then his boxers.

 

“Oh my,” she whispered when she saw his dark, erect cock. It looked large to her. For a second she didn’t know if she could handle it and felt a shiver run through her overheated body.

 

Alec took her by the ankles and spun her around as he opened her legs. He pushed her legs back toward her chest as he climbed onto the bed, seeming to hang his body over hers. She felt the tip of his cock touch the opening of her drooling pussy and felt her vaginal lips began to spread and he pushed forward.

 

The head of his cock seemed to ‘pop’ through her opening. Again she shivered as she felt his steel-like shaft begin to enter into her. She was so very wet that he had no difficulty pushing deeper and deeper, but sensed for a married woman, she was exceptionally tight.

 

Tightly holding his biceps, Amy cried out, “You’re so big!”

 

Alec knew that he was pretty average and guessed that her husband was on the small side. Even with that knowledge, it boosted his ego to have a woman cry out at his size. He moved at a solid pace until he was completely buried in her hot, wet pussy. Looking into her eyes, he held still for a few seconds before he whispered, “And now, baby girl, I’m going to fuck you.”

 

He withdrew until the head of his cock almost popped out of her before he thrust back into her depths. She groaned with his hard push as her fingernails dug into the skin on his arm. Her insides felt like they were being split apart, but for the first time in her life she felt totally alive. As he began to establish and ‘in and out’ rhythm, she began to push back against his down strokes.

 

“Yes, Alec,” she whimpered. “Oh yes, please give me more.”

 

He had used this bed many times with other wives, but he had never been quite as excited as he was at this moment. Her body was beautiful and toned. Her skin felt like silk under his fingers. But, the noises she was making as he pumped in and out of her tight box were beginning to drive him wild.

 

Amy began talking to him, offering encouragement and begging for more. Her shy, retiring manner seemed to slip away with each hard thrust. “Oh fuck yes!” she hissed at him. “Give me that big cock, Alec,” she cried out. “Fuck me till I can’t walk.”

 

As he continued to move, she continued to talk to him. It suddenly occurred to Alec that if her husband was domineering, he was probably inexperienced in the art of love making and seldom if ever changed positions. As he pushed deeply into her, he stopped and asked, “Is this the way your husband fucks you, Amy?”

 

“No,” she growled at him. “It’s always in the missionary position and it’s never taken this long.”

 

Alec slowed his motion and looked into her eyes. “Do you like the way I fuck you?”

 

“Yes, oh yes,” she wailed. “Please don’t stop. Please!”

 

He suddenly pulled himself out of her and she cried out again. “Did I do something wrong?”

 

“No baby,” he whispered as he pulled her up from the bed and kissed her. When he broke the kiss he told her, “I think you need a new experience.” He turned her around and bent her over the bed. His feet moved her feet farther apart as he ran his hands from her shoulder down to her hips. “I think you’re going to like this,” he said as he once again found her wet pussy and ran his cock inside her.

 

“Oh fuck,” she gasped.

 

“Has he ever taken you this way?” he asked as he began pound her from behind.

 

“Never,” she said in a voice that showed deep satisfaction. As she felt his thick rod ramming in and out of her, she listened to the sounds of their skin slapping together until she felt her next orgasm beginning to roll up from her toes.

 

“You have a beautiful ass, Amy,” he said through gritted teeth. “You should be fucked this way at least once a day.”

 

The sounds … the smells … and his words drove her off the edge of the cliff and a jarring orgasm racked her body. The muscles in her well-formed legs trembled and her fingers dug into the bedcovers as she growled like a lioness in the jungle.

 

Alec left his cock inside her, but did not move again until she seemed to regain her senses. When he noticed her hands release the bed covering, he began to move again.

 

“I can’t do more,” she moaned.

 

“You don’t have to do more,” he answered as he picked up speed. “But now it’s my turn to cum.”

 

The idea seemed to rejuvenate her. “Oh yes, Alex,” she said as she looked back over her shoulder at him. “Please,” she continued. “Oh I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel it, please,” she pled.

 

“You want me to cum in your pussy?” he asked in a commanding voice.

 

“Yes, please,” she begged. “I want that.”

 

“Then say it!” he demanded, knowing that he was only seconds away from finishing.

 

She lifted her chest off of the bed and began pushing herself back against his thrusts. “Yes, Alex. I want you to cum in my pussy. Please, I want it so badly. Fill me with your cum.”

 

It became his turn to be aroused by the sounds, the flowing wetness and her words. He grabbed the sides of her hips, pushed himself as deeply inside her as possible and released his seed into her fertile womb. He felt her move and heard her groan with each blast of sperm.

 

When he felt strong enough to stand, Alec stepped back and watched as a white trail of cum began to run down the inside of her thigh. He caught it on his fingers before he put the fingers into her mouth. She seemed to know what he had done and sucked his fingers like a lollipop.

 

He leaned down close to her and asked, “Have you ever tasted that before?”

 

She simply shook her head from side to side before she rolled over on her back and pulled Alec down on top of her. “Is that what sex is supposed to be like?”

 

He smiled at her and answered, “I think you’ll find that if we were to do it again, it would get better. And the next time even better. I promise that if we have sex again, it will be better.”

 

Her eyes were wide and bright. She simply couldn’t imagine how anything could have been better than what she just experienced.

 

“Did you enjoy my tongue between your legs?” he asked in a soft voice.

 

A shiver ran through Amy’s body. “It was incredible,” she answered.

 

“And you enjoyed the toy I used on you?”

 

“I hope you’ll tell me what it is so that I can get one,” she answered with a broad smile.

 

“Or,” he suggested, “You could just come here and use mine.”

 

“Would you be attached to the toy?” she asked with a coy smile.

 

Alec kissed her as he ran his hand over her breast. “Would you like for me to be holding the toy?”

 

“I would certainly want a professional to be guiding me,” she grinned.

 

“Then we should book your next appointment.”

 

“Let’s see,” she said as she looked toward the ceiling. “I think I’ll be available in about … umm … ten minutes. Does that work for you?”

 

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments