Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Poolish Desires

2
0 Comments 0
7.1k Views 7.1k
360 words 360 words
S is an interesting creature, she doesn't quite know herself well enough to understand the effect she has on men as well as some women. Of European decent she wasn't raised with the rigidity of American morals and is an unconscious exhibitionist.

One summer day we took a long respite at beautiful and huge public pool at an exclusive hotel in Las Vegas, you'd know the name for its reputation is based on poker.

She's 50 but you'd never know it due to a regimen of weight work and running, with a flat tummy and prominent breasts.

That summer day I couldn't help but watch her as she stripped to a thong and dove into the pool oblivious to the multitude of eyes upon her. I always took a thrill from the not quite so modest chain she wore around her hips where the loose end dangled between her legs, just begging to be pulled. And yes, for that weekend she was my slave.

Upon reaching the other end of the pool she walked up the steps and brought her arms behind her neck to squeeze the water from her blond hair. In doing so, those breasts with newly chilled nipples became the center of the pools attention. I wondered if she has any comprehension of how conversation at the pool had stopped and eyes were no longer on their paperbacks?

She padded around the pool to where I sat perched on the lounger and asked how I'd like the oil spread over my torso. At this point I rose while she simultaneously crouched in front of me to oil down my thighs and calves, her face positioned directly in front of my semi hard cock restrained by my suit.

I just couldn't resist, moments like this don't come often: When I placed my left palm behind the back of her head and arched my back ever so slightly while her mouth gapped slightly open and her hands went to the back of my thighs.

Hmmmm I believe I just saw a woman 50 feet away who I don't think has even blinked in a minute just lick her very dry lips.
Published 
Written by wrathofwilde
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors