Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sailing in Uncharted Waters

"A day sailing with my wife becomes a closet exhibitionists dream come true."

14
5 Comments 5
22.2k Views 22.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words
My wife and I have a small sailboat we keep on a the Great Lakes. It’s old but in really nice condition, and capable of cruising for days non-stop, which we do from time to time with a crew of friends, but usually we just daysail around our home area. That’s what we were up to on a nice hot day last summer.

Under blues skies with small puffy white clouds, we had a nice breeze and had worked our way upwind, tacking back and forth, and were now about 7 or 8 miles offshore. Other boats could be seen in the distance - you could just barely make out the shapes of people on board - but on our current course, none would cross within a half mile of us, if that.

As the breeze dropped a bit, I decided to turn more across the wind, and the boat settled into a nice gentle pace. We’d been in the full, hot sun for a while now, and it was time to reapply some sunscreen. So I offered the helm to my wife, and she took over steering.

My wife and I made it past 40 a few years ago, but are still active and in good shape. She has a great body and incredible breasts, not huge, but large. Perfect in my book. Sometimes she complains that they are too big, but I assure her they’re just right. Anyway... As the day warmed up, she had shed her loose fitting shirt and was left wearing a sports bra that, while not too revealing, did enhance her shape and showed some teasing cleavage. With it, she wore shorts and a cap. She has a bikini, but sadly doesn’t wear in that often.

I sat down in the cockpit and grabbed a bottle of water and took off my sailing gloves. After a couple sips of water, I looked over to my wife at the helm, a sight I never get tired of, and asked if she needed anything.

“No, I’m good,” she said. “Are we staying on this course?”

“Yeah, I’m liking it.”

I went below deck into the shady cabin. I tossed my gloves and cap on the nav-station table and checked a few items to verify all was well with the boat and our course. I found a bottle of sunscreen and sat down on the settee. We’re both pretty fair-skinned, northern European types, so we don’t skimp on the stuff. I kicked off my shoes, pulled off my shirt to start the process of applying the sunscreen. Standing there, I was thinking that what I’d really like to do is get naked for the rest of the sail.

My heart began racing. I’d only done this a couple times before. The first time, and the second time for that matter, my wife had been quite surprised, a little embarrassed, and felt a bit awkward I think. But, she rolled with it. I think she correlates ‘outdoors’ with ‘public,’ even though we're alone and out of sight of anyone. And actually, the first time, she even humored me for a spell by being topless herself before changing into her swimming top. While standing there with her gorgeous boobs in the bright daylight, she had me put sunscreen on her back and shoulders.

Turning around, she said, “Now the part I know you really want to do.” And with extra attention, I generously applied the creamy lotion to her tits and cupping them, massaged it in.

She didn’t stay topless too long. We had to gybe the boat, and she felt awkward doing the task with her breast bare, and that was that.

I didn’t know what would happen this time. I’d like it if she’d shed some clothing, but I was fairly sure she’d stay clothed. I knew from experience, however, that I genuinely enjoyed being naked on the boat. I feel a certain erotic charge out of the confluence of being nude while she’s clothed, and while sailing. I also was thrilled by the casualness of it mixed with an outright exhibitionism of it. So, with nervous excitement, I pulled off my shorts, put on a floppy, wide-brim hat and headed back to the cockpit with the bottle of sunscreen.

I was met with a ‘here-you-go-again’ sigh.

“I was wondering how long it’d be before you got naked again.”

“Well, it’s a pretty nice day out,” I justified.

“Don’t get sunburned,” she warned. “That could be especially painful. Nice hat.”

“I plan to be very careful,” I ensured. “Why don’t you get naked too, you never know if we’ll get another day like today.”

“No, I’m ok with what I’ve got on.”

I sat down and started applying the sunscreen to my feet and legs, then skipped up to my stomach and chest. With a fresh squeeze of lotion in my hand I lathered it on to my cock and balls. I was limp, so I made sure to pull on the foreskin and massage it in. I intentionally did it in a way like masturbating, and this got me a little more swollen. My wife continued to steer the boat. I stretched my legs across the cockpit and rested my feet on the other bench, and soaked in the day.

We sailed on for awhile, talking some and pointing out things. Occasionally, I would get up and adjust the sails. After awhile my wife said she wanted a snack, so I when below and dug out a bag of grapes from the icebox. I handed her a few and set the bag down nearby.

“You can put the auto pilot on if you want,” I said.

This device steers the boat on its heading automatically and frees us up from the helm. She engaged it, and moved forward taking a seat next to my feet and continued to snack on the occasional grape. I picked up my cell phone and checked the weather radar, and surreptitiously snapped a quick photo of her looking out at the lake and made sure to include my half limp cock in the shot.

As time went on, my cock would stiffen up a bit then soften. After awhile, I consciously tried to keep it just less than erect, but it continued to soften and harden on its own. Occasionally, I’d run my hand down my stomach and over my cock and tug on it a bit to “adjust” things. What I really was desiring to do was slowly masturbate there in the open.

At one point my wife said she saw that a motorboat was going to cross in front of us.

ParisRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisRoa

She tends to point them out even though they aren’t any concern in terms of collision. It’s good seamanship to stay alert, but I think this had more to do with me being completely naked in front of a potential, though distant, audience. I couldn't see the motorboat. It was behind the headsail, so I got up and ventured out to the bow and looked around the sail. The boat wasn’t really too close. Perhaps if they were very attentive or had binoculars, they might get a show. As I turned back facing her, she laughed and said she ought to take a photo - maybe do a calendar of her nude sailor husband. I pointed out that my camera was right there, but she didn’t take it. Oh, well.

I took my time coming back to the cockpit, checking lines, and sitting for a while on the cabin top with my feet on the deck. While I was sitting there, she went below for something. I took the opportunity to pull on my dick and got it half hard and slowly massaged it until she came back up on deck after a minute or two. With a slight stiffy, I walked back and sat next to my wife.

She had brought up her ebook and was starting to read. I picked up the sunscreen and decided it was time to reapply. My wife asked for a bit more on her shoulders and under the straps of her sports bra, and I had her put some on my back. I hit my legs and chest with some more and then put a generous amount on my cock which was now half erect. I stretched out again, reclining a little, and flopped my cock up on to my stomach. With three fingers I slowly rubbed the lotion on my shaft. When I finished, I left my fingers there.

We drifted on: my wife reading; me sitting there trying to maintain an even-keel on the erotic rush I was on. After awhile, and to my surprise, my wife placed one hand on my lap and her fingers on my thigh while she continued to read her book. It sent a pleasant charge through me, and engorged my cock even more. I moved my swelling member over against my other thigh. Holding it between my finger tips and thumb, I started to slowly rub my shaft as nonchalantly as I could, while she read on. Soon I had a mild erection and slowly pulled back and forth on my cock, pausing after each time as the head of cock pressed into my palm. I continued to ‘absentmindedly’ play with my dick. It felt great. It felt great to be outside, in the sun and breeze, and on the water. And it was so erotic to be casually masturbating next to my clothed wife who was engrossed in her book.

I have masturbated in front to her once before, sort of. We were on vacation and waking up in a bed and breakfast. It’s another story, but in the end I took over a hand job and came while she watched laying next to me. I found it really exciting, but I haven’t done it since then.

I really wanted to do it again and had fantasized about it often. However, this time it wasn’t in bed. We were outside, “in public,” in the middle of the day, out in the lake and our boat. I didn’t know how she’d react.

I wanted her to watch and not put a stop to it. Her hand was still on my thigh and I was already, more or less, jacking off.

With an overhand grasp on my semi-hard cock and in more deliberate strokes, I upped the action a bit. After a minute or so I said, “What started as putting on sunscreen has evolved into outright playing with myself.”

“I noticed you were getting pretty interested in yourself there,” she said looking and my hand sliding over my cock while she patted me on the thigh.

I felt another charge run though me knowing that she’d noticed what I‘d been doing.

“We’ll have time to fool around tonight,” she added.

That’s was all well and good, but I didn’t wand to derail the moment.

“I need to finish, or it’s going to drive me nuts. OK?”

“Well, it’s all you. Do what needs to be done, honey.”

“I was hoping you’d say that.”

And with that, I stretched out some more and began to masturbate in earnest. I stroked with a firm grasp as my cock got fully erect. I switched it up by rolling the head between my finger tips and thumb and then pushing down my shaft with solid thrusts. I paused for a moment to put on more lotion so I could work my shaft without pulling on the foreskin. I was careful though because I wanted to make this last. I would stop jerking for a bit and squeeze the base of my shaft and balls, or just let my rock hard erection stick up towards the sky as I rubbed my thighs, and then resumed stroking.

Eventually though, it all started to add up. “I’m so close,” I moaned.

She had been half looking at her book, half stealing glances of me jerking off - it was obvious her reading wasn’t really proceeding very well. She put the ebook down and turned toward me putting her hand on my leg. We were both looking at my lubed-up cock being stroked by my hand.

“Oh yeah, I’m going to cum.” Having spent the last hour and half working up to this moment, I knew it’d be a massive eruption.

“I’m going to cum,” and great blast of hot white jizz shot forth and spattered on my chest followed by a few more, and then some aftershocks of sprits and oozing. My hand gripped the tip of my cock and both were bathed in cum. The splatters on my chest and stomach dripped down me and off my sides. My belly-button was an overflowing reservoir of cum. I felt trickles of watery cum dripping down my balls and dropping off onto the seat.

"Wow," she said looking me over.

When we have sex I usually pull out and cum on her stomach or bush - sometimes it shoots up under her tits, but never has she seen such a soaking as I just gave myself.

“Feel better?” she asked as I slowly stroked my cum soaked cock a few more times with my cum soaked hand.

“Yeah, that was great. Thanks, honey. I really got off on you watching me do that.”

“It’s everywhere,” she said stepping down in to the galley for some paper towels which she handed up to me.

Published 
Written by romanmm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments