Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Lives: Chapter 10

"A new day begins and a new life."

10
4 Comments 4
5.6k Views 5.6k
654 words 654 words
I woke up several hours later and several things came to my realisation. The first is that I had a raging hardon and the worst case of blue balls that I could remember since high school. The reason for it, apart from an entire day of intense teasing with no satisfaction, was the next thing I became aware of.

At some point during the night I had rolled over and cuddled up to Sarah. She was facing away from me and had her ass pressed firmly into my crotch. My cock was nestled firmly between the top of her ass cheeks and the head of my cock had emerged out over the waist band of my underwear. Her shirt had ridden up and apparently Sarah had decided against wearing underwear to bed.

I stayed dead still until I could figure out how to extract myself from this situation without waking Sarah. I was telling myself that as soon as I was out of bed I would go and have a wank to sort this out. I began to remove my hand that was resting on her belly. As soon as I moved though she grabbed it with her own and raised it to her chest between her breasts.

Oh crap I’m trapped. She gave a happy little moan and moved her hips. My cock slid deeper into her ass crack. Oh fuck. I was practically chanting to myself. “Don’t cum on her ass. Don’t cum on her ass. Don’t cum on her ass.” The problem being that I then thought about cumming on her ass and moved one step closer to actually doing it.

Sarah moved again, her hand moved mine to her breast. She used her thumb to lightly pinch her nipple between her hand and mine. It was very hard and the movement caused her to moan again. Again she moved her hips, making my cock slide deeper still. I could feel the heat of her arousal against my skin.

RoseMadder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseMadder

She had a bit of a rhythm going now and I could feel her asshole rubbing against the sensitive underside of my cock.

Oh God I’m going to cum on her ass.

Sarah then reached back, pulled my cock free from any restraint, angled her hips and pushed back against me. I felt myself sliding deep into her and I was in heaven. She was sopping wet and extremely hot. I could feel her juices coating my cock as it slowly slid into her. There was no possible way I was going to last very long but then Sarah started to buck uncontrollably almost straight away. She pushed herself hard back against me and I could feel her pussy spasm on me as she came to a very quick orgasm. She stifled her moans with her pillow as she kept pushing back on me.

Like I said, I wasn’t going to last long and the days build up became too much to hold back. I pushed in hard as I felt the first shot of cum explode out of me. It was an intensity that I had rarely felt before and judging from Sarah’s moan I guess she felt it too. There were three more explosive squirts as I coated her pussy with my cum. I could feel Sarah’s fingers furiously working on her clit as she brought herself to another orgasm on me. Her pussy was still pulsating on me as the final aftershocks were making me twitch and swell inside her.

I was spent. I mean totally drained. I lay there panting, trying to catch my breath while my hand, still on Sarah’s chest, could feel her rapid thumping heartbeat and the rise and fall as she too tried to catch her breath. I was still inside her and to be honest would have been happy to remain there forever more.

Published 
Written by yakboy69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments