Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Lives: Chapter 2

"Sarah teases Danny all the way home."

17
4 Comments 4
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I jumped in the passenger side and we waited for Sarah. I looked over in time to see Sarah strutting towards the car in a short skirt and t-shirt. It was like a scene from a movie. Everything slowed down as I took it all in. Those sexy, bare legs, the hypnotizing sway of her hips and the way her breasts moved inside her shirt, making it obvious she had removed her bikini top but not replaced it with a bra. Her semi hard nipples were obviously enjoying the feeling of sliding against the shirt material. As she got into the car I had to check my chin to make sure I hadn’t drooled.

We drove off and after about five minutes Sarah spoke from the back seat.

“Hey Danny, have a look at this.”

I turned in my seat to have a look. She held up her phone to show me a funny selfie she had taken recently. Sending me weird faces or mildly teasing self shots from her phone seemed to be one of her favourite pastimes. A few minutes later my phone went off and there was another one. I sent one back this time. I heard a giggle from the back seat as she got mine. My phone went again but this time I thought it was a mistake until I made out the shape of her nipple pressing against her shirt.

I sent one back of me with my tongue out. Another shot came back to me of her nipple, however this time there was no shirt in the way.

I couldn’t resist a glimpse back and as I did she flipped her shirt up over her breasts giving me a quick flash. I sent her a message.

“I want my tongue on those.”

“Would you like your tongue on this?”

The next message was an excellent up skirt shot of her pussy.

“Mmm, yes please.”

Rather than get out of hand in the car I turned to Neil.

“What have you got planned for the rest of the weekend?”

“I’ve got some friends from the gym coming around later.”

“What about you Sarah?”

“I might just bum around home unless I can find something more interesting to do.”

Sarah winked at me as she lifted her shirt back up over breasts leaving it there this time. Anyone who could see in the car would have been able to see. Oh man I was getting hard again. Neil began talking about his gym buddies again, but to be honest I was just hearing wah-wah-wah like the teacher on the old Charlie Brown cartoons. Meanwhile Sarah was slowly pulling the top of her skirt up until I could clearly see her pussy. She kept eye contact with me as she sucked a finger into her mouth making it nice and wet. She reached down and circled one nipple with her wet finger before descending to her pussy. She shivered as she flicked her fingertip over her clit before sliding it deep inside of herself.

“I have to pull in and get fuel.”

Bugger! Great timing, Neil. Sarah flipped her clothing back into place as we pulled into the servo. He hopped out to fill the car and Sarah leaned forward over my shoulder.

“Show me your cock right now and I will let you taste my pussy.”

I had a quick look around. But Sarah had other ideas.

“It doesn’t matter who can see, just get it out or you get nothing.”

I was far too horny not to obey. I just pulled down my shorts until my cock bounced up from the waistband of my shorts.

“Mmm nice, now stroke it for me.”

I was this far gone already so why not? I gave it a couple of strokes and a squeezed a big fat drop of precum out the end.

“Oh that's nice but you had better put it away now.”

She put her hand up to my mouth and slipped the finger that she had just had in her pussy into my mouth.

“Mmm delicious but not quite what I had in mind.”

“I know.”

She laughed as she sat back in her seat.

AlaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaSmith

Neil got back in the car and we were off again. Before I was ready we had arrived back at their house. Neil hopped out and went to open the garage and the house while I stretched and readjusted the hardness in my pants.

“Like a hand with that?” asked Sarah with a cheeky grin.

“I would love that but I doubt it would have the same effect.”

Sarah had a chuckle as she walked past and dragged her fingers gently up the length of my cock. Needless to say it didn’t help.

We walked to the back of the car and Neil grabbed the esky out.

“I’ll go put this stuff in the fridge if you two can get the rest.”

“No problem.”

As he walked away Sarah reached in to grab some things from the back. Instead of grabbing the nearest items however, she reached over them to the back, knowing that as she reached out her skirt would start to slide up and over her bare ass cheeks. Standing directly behind her I was treated to an excellent view. Feeling braver than I probably should have, or at least hornier, I stepped up behind her and pushed my cock hard between her cheeks. She jumped as though she wasn’t quite expecting such a brazen reaction. I couldn’t help but laugh as I quoted her.

“Like a hand with that?”

She giggled as she knew she had that one coming to her. She then promptly wriggled her ass against me making me even harder. If only I had no pants on. Again she reached forward rubbing her pussy up then back down the length of my cock. I could feel the heat of her even through my shorts. She grabbed the bag of clothes she was reaching for.

“Thanks for the lift,” she said with a wink then looked down at my cock straining to tear through my shorts. “You may want to do something about that though.”

Thinking she was talking about my hard-on I looked down to discover that what she meant was the rather large wet patch on the front of my shorts. That was going to be very hard to explain. I decided to skip the explanation and head on home. Besides I had a situation to take in hand, so to speak.

“Tell Neil I had to head home please.”

“That’s a shame. I would have loved to have seen you explain that one.”

“Well how could I explain your cum all over the front of me?”

“Well whose fault is that for shoving their cock in places they aren’t supposed to?”

“I didn’t hear you complaining.”

“Why would I? It felt delicious and besides, knowing a neighbour might have seen made it even better.”

Sarah bit her bottom lip, looked down at my cock again and sighed.

“I guess I did leave quite a mess there didn’t I.” She ran her finger slowly up the length of my cock. “Mmm nice and slippery, just like me. Go home and get some sleep. Oh and by the way, we are having a barbecue tomorrow night and some of Neil’s friends are coming over. They don’t talk to me all that much so would you like to come and keep me company?”

At this point I would use any excuse to spend more time with Sarah, even if it did mean being teased mercilessly.

“Sounds good to me.”

“You might as well bring some extra clothes too. No one is going to be fit to drive afterward so you might as well stay the night ok?”

“Alright. Is there anything you need me to bring?”

“Bring some drinks, we have plenty of food but those guys drink like fish.”

I turned to walk away.

“Oh and there is one more thing.”

“Oh yeah, what’s that?”

“You are not to have a wank when you go home, no matter how desperately you want to, and I know you do. I want you thinking about how close you came to fucking your brother’s girlfriend all night.”

Published 
Written by yakboy69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments