Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Lives: Chapter 21

"Sarah puts on her show"

12
5 Comments 5
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words
We walked in and every head turned; those on necks and otherwise. There were quite a few people in the shop front at this particular time and it felt momentarily awkward until Jess walked around the counter. She had changed clothes since this morning and the effect was breath taking. Her lovely breasts were being contained, barely, by a low cut sports bra that would most likely be completely useless as an actual sports bra. It was, however, exceptionally good at showing off her ample cleavage, lovely breasts and her rather large nipples - the latter being helped along by the air conditioning. Her pants were skin tight yoga pants that were so low cut that there is no way she could wear them without waxing, or with underwear for that matter.

The rest of her body was very toned without looking like a man’s body and she had some very cool tattoos, including what appeared to be the wings of an angel emerging out the top of her pants.

“Oh my god. Sarah, you look stunning.”

Jess was eyeing every inch of Sarah and, it has to be said, Sarah was giving Jess a close examination too. I noticed her eyes lingering on what was a very obvious camel toe from the yoga pants.

“I could say the same for you Jess.”

“Follow me; we have a room out the back here for the performers to wait in where they won’t be stared at until they want to be.”

She took Sarah’s hand and they practically skipped out of there. I followed along and was allowed to stay until just before “show time”. There were three other women there waiting to play their part, all dressed very differently and all different shapes and sizes. One was a fairly skinny blonde girl who looked to be in her twenties in a school girl outfit. Another was a woman who looked to be in her forties and was more on the plump side. She had an air of real confidence about her and quite a well packed bag of tricks by her side. The last woman was very serious looking and dressed in a suit. She could have been a doctor, a lawyer or a school mistress. Jess was right when she said they get a range of different women doing this.

Just before show time all partners were asked to go through to the booths. We were given first choice but our partners were not told which booth we would be in.

I know this may seem odd but I had never actually been in one of these booths before. Sure I’d heard about them and seen some videos online but this was the first time I had actually set foot in one.

The blinds were closed on the window although I could see some light around the edges. There was a screen for watching pay per view movies on the wall and a conveniently placed box of tissues and wet wipes next to a clearly marked rubbish bin. There were also some smaller curtains placed at crotch height on either side of the wall. On closer inspection these seemed to be covering rectangular holes that gave access to the next booth. These holes were about 200 mm (8 inches) long and about 100 mm (4 inches) wide and were padded around the edge. I instantly recognised them as glory holes. Just one of the things I had heard of but never actually thought truly existed. An urban legend if you will.

I noticed a coin slot just to the right of the window and I was about to get my wallet out when there was a knock at the door. I opened it, not really sure what was going on. Jess was standing there with her hand held out towards me. I opened my hand and she placed four tokens in them.

“These are for the shows. Partners get freebies. I meant to give you these back at the dressing room.”

“Oh, thanks for that. Do you know when she’ll be on?”

“The girls will decide that amongst themselves. Sometimes new ones like to get it done straight away but they usually wait to see how someone else did first.”

Jess looked at me then up and down the corridor for a moment. She pushed me back a step then stood on tip toes to whisper in my ear.

“For what it’s worth, Sarah is by far the sexiest girl out there.”

“I agree, but I have to say that you come a close second Jess.”

“But I’m not performing.”

“You don’t need to.”

She smiled and winked at me as she stepped back out of the booth. She walked off to do whatever it was she was doing now and I closed the door.

Some music started and I slid a coin into the slot. The blind slowly rolled up. Standing next to the bed was the 'school girl'. She was doing that coy stance with her head down and one foot on the point of its toes. She had one finger in her mouth as she nervously chewed its nail. Slowly the music got louder and she started to sway with it more and more until eventually she lost her self in the movement.

She danced and twirled in her uniform making it rise and fall. Because the floor level in the room was a little higher than the booths I was getting tantalising glimpses of her white cotton panties. She had smooth milky white thighs and a lovely tight ass.

The song reached a crescendo and she was dancing vigorously and starting to sweat. As the song began to wind down she started fanning herself as though she were hot and started to remove her shirt. She slowly undid each button revealing a little more flesh with each movement. I could see the sheen of her sweat on her chest which was still heaving with the effort. She pulled the shirt back off her and the material clung to her moist skin.

A new song started and she excitedly stood back up and began to dance again. She jumped, twirled and shook her booty all over the room until she twirled fast enough for her skirt fly off, obviously with a little help from her. She pretended to be shocked and tried half-heartedly to cover her crotch with her hand.

The look of shock was replaced with a look of confusion as she sat on the edge of the bed. She spread her legs and looked down at her cotton covered pussy and pointed to what was obviously a wet patch. She touched her fingers to it and started to slowly rub it in a circular pattern. She squirmed a little and started to rub harder. This time when she removed her hands the damp spot was much bigger.

She looked around the room at each window and stuck her finger back in her mouth. She reached down with her other hand and pulled her panties to one side. She pulled her finger from her mouth and placed the wet finger tip directly on her now exposed clit. She threw her head back and spread her legs even further, opening up her moist pussy. She started to rub her clit again in fast little circles. I could see she was close to cumming as her hole began to clench and unclench rhythmically and her stomach muscles were doing the same.

As she came she sat bolt upright and squeezed her legs together. She just sat there panting for a few moments then the curtain began to roll down. Her time was up.

A small speaker crackled to life above my head and I heard Jess’s voice come over it.

“Ladies and gentleman there will be a small break before our next performer appears. Please sit tight and enjoy.”

Moments later there was a knock at my door again.

“Hi Jess.”

She strolled on into the booth and looked directly down at my crotch.

“She didn’t do much for you?”

“She was alright, she seemed to have fun.

AnieDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnieDavis



“Mmm, but you didn’t really, did you? I don’t know if I should be disappointed I didn’t catch you with your cock in your hand or not.”

“Oh well I truly am sorry to disappoint you. The thing is it didn’t really get going until it was almost finished and then she hid herself like she was ashamed. That and she never removed her bra for the entire act. It was kind of odd you know like having sex with your socks on.”

“Yeah I get that. She was cute but a bit too reserved. Don’t get me wrong, some people like that but I get where you’re coming from.”

“You know what they say; different strokes for different folks.”

“Well there’s certainly some stroking going on tonight, just not so much in here.”

I gave Jess a wink.

“The night’s still young. You never know your luck.”

She gave me a grin and as she left she said.

“Enjoy the next one.”

As she walked off I couldn’t help but admire her ass again.

I closed the door again and placed my coin in the slot.

The curtain rolled up and shortly after that the door opened onto the stage. In strutted Sarah looking far more confident than I’m sure she was. She walked back and forth along the front looking directly into each room she went pass, not that she could see in but it felt as though she could. She wasn’t strutting so much as prowling. She made me think of a hungry panther the way she stalked around the room. Then the music started.

It was smooth and sensual and Sarah’s movements matched it perfectly She was swaying her hips then lent forward onto the bed on her hands and knees while looking back over her shoulder at us. She swayed her hips side to side allowing the hem of her dress to ride a little higher each time until there was just a hint of the bright red, lace panties she was wearing.

She swung her hips down and around until she was sitting on the edge of the bed. She had her knees together and slowly lay back with her head back displaying her throat. She raised her knees then straightened her legs straight up in the air. Although her legs were firmly together the process had made her dress ride up to her hips and her thighs seemed to be pushing her pussy lips together to accentuate them.

I was so hard. This was just so much sexier than the previous girl. She suddenly spread her legs wide in a V shape that left nothing to the imagination. The lace of her panties was just enough to hide her pussy from view. She ran her hands slowly down the inside of each thigh, her nails dragging lightly across the skin, until they met and covered her pussy. She sat back up and then stood again. Once again she looked into each of the windows as she prowled. She reached the middle of the small room, the centre of the end of the bed then turned around. With her back to us she reached behind herself and slowly began drawing the zip of her dress down. She looked back over her shoulder at us as she let the dress fall to the floor.

Her magnificent ass was on display and I felt a renewed surge in my cock. She turned back around revealing a matching low cut bra. She began prowling again, and then she started to speak.

“Are you boys getting nice and hard for me? Have you got your hard cocks out yet and giving them a stroke? Are you ladies getting all hot and wet? Are your lips and clits all nice and slippery? I wish I could see how turned on you are. I think I’ll maybe just help you along a little.”

She reached up behind her and quickly unclasped her bra. She threw it straight onto the bed and immediately began rubbing her breasts and gently pulling on her already hard nipples.

“Yes,” she hissed. “Stroke your hard cocks for me. Stroke those lovely wet pussies for me. Stroke your selves and stroke each other. I want you to cum for me. I want your cum.”

She was getting quite worked up. She turned her back to the audience, slipped her thumbs into the sides of her panties then slowly slid them down over her ass. She slid them further and further down her legs revealing her very wet and puffy pussy. All the way to the floor she slid them. Then whilst still bent over, spread her legs a little. Her pussy was so wet that her lips kind of just peeled apart allowing us to see right into her and allowing a drip of cum to hang suspended from her outer lips. She reached up between her legs and slid one finger tip from her moist centre down to her clit and back again. Her finger disappeared inside of her and was soon joined by a second. She pumped them in and out of herself a few times then withdrew them.

She stood back up and turned around, facing the windows again then after smearing some of her juices on each of her nipples she then began licking and sucking them clean.

“Are you getting close to coming boys? I want to feel your cum splatter on my skin.”

She sat back down on the edge of the bed, spread her legs as wide as she could and reinserted her fingers. While she was pumping her pussy with her fingers her other hand was rubbing her cum into her nipples.

“Are you going to cum on me boys? How about you ladies? I want to feel you all slippery against me. I want to taste those wet pussies.”

I was in a trance. I had never seen Sarah so turned on. There was a familiar knock on the door and I just opened it without taking my eyes off Sarah.

“That’s more like it.”

I looked back at Jess who was looking at my crotch. At some point, I don’t even know when I had got my cock out and began stroking it. Jess reached back and shut the door. She stood there watching me stroke my cock a bit but when Sarah began to moan these really animalistic grunts her attention returned to her. I knew that sound and I knew we were all in for a treat. Sarah’s hand was really pistoning hard into her pussy now while her other hand was stroking her clit just as hard and fast.

I could see her stomach begin to tense up.

“Fuck yes! Cum on me everyone, I want to feel your cum on me and I will cum on you.”

She tensed up and screamed as her orgasm hit her hard. She started to squirt and cum was pouring from her in waves almost. Pulse after pulse she squirted and moaned. I heard a moan next to me and I could see Jess had her sports bra up over her tits. She was pinching a very long and rigid nipple while her hand was down in those tight yoga pants working furiously on her clit. For the first time in a long time I was grateful that I had cum twice already in one day otherwise Jess would have worn it.

I could hear Sarah panting in the other room and for the first time that night I could hear murmurs from the other rooms even over Jess’s panting. Jess looked at me with flushed cheeks.

“That is by far and away one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. She is beyond amazing. I better go get her and make sure she gets back here.”

Jess straightened herself up and left the room. I could hear someone moaning in one of the other rooms and I was turned on even more knowing that Sarah had had such an impact on people. It was a moan of pure lust. Deep enough to be a man’s but not so deep it couldn’t be a woman’s. I loved the fact that I could hear people being turned on but I have to say that more than anything I wanted to see people’s reactions.
Published 
Written by yakboy69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments