Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Lives: - Chapter 22

"The rest of the ladies put on their shows."

6
2 Comments 2
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I was musing over this thought when Sarah was led back into the booth by Jess. Both of them were quite red faced with excitement and with the three of us in the booth it was quite warm. No matter how or where I stood, I was pressed up against someone very sexy. There was no way that I wasn’t rubbing my cock against someone. I wanted to get it out and feel it rubbing against their flesh. Sarah and Jess were talking excitedly to each other and Jess kept touching Sarah on the arm.

“Sarah that was just so hot. I damn near came all over the place when you did.”

“Wow! Really, was it good enough? I didn’t take it too far at the end there?”

I’m not sure who the question was for but Jess answered it anyway.

“Short of dragging a farm animal in there I don’t think you could go too far. It was amazing. I really want to talk to you more about it but I have to get the next girl started.”

She reached up and pulled Sarah’s face down to her own and gave her a big kiss right on the lips. I don’t think either of us was expecting that. Sarah had a slightly stunned look on her face as Jess turned around, brushing my cock with her hand as she did and left the room. As she shut the door I heard.

“Enjoy the rest of the show guys.”

I looked at Sarah who was still looking a little startled.

“Are you okay babe?”

“I was more worried about whether you were okay. I kind of got a bit carried away in there and then that whole thing with Jess. I mean, she’s fucking sexy as hell but you know I’m not going anywhere right?”

“I know that honey. I just want us to have a good time. I know you’ll be coming home with me.”

I wish I was as confident as I sounded but the way Sarah responded to Jess had me just a little rattled.

There was a crackle from the speaker again as Jess introduced the next performer. Music started playing again as the curtain rolled up. The classic Pink Floyd song 'Brick in the wall' started up and out strode the woman who looked like a school ma’am. She had a look on her face that essentially said we had all been very naughty boys and girls. She didn’t say anything but she strode around the room pointing at each of the windows as though she were reprimanding each of us in turn.

She pulled out an old fashioned timber ruler and slapped it into her palm in time with the music. The whole time she kept scowling at us through the windows. She stopped in the middle of the room and slammed the ruler down against the bed as though she were getting angrier. To be honest I found it a little intimidating.

She pointed at one of the windows and gesticulated the naughty student forward as though to the front of the class. Now clearly there wasn’t any one coming forward but she kept up with the charade. She pretended to bend the naughty student over then spanked them with her ruler. She then looked in shock at the student who had clearly reacted in a different way than she had planned. She held up the ruler, looked at the student then at the ruler. She then smiled a very devious looking smile.

She looked at the ruler again then slapped herself on the ass with it. She gave an exaggerated “Oh.” Then promptly did it again. After she spanked herself a few times she rubbed her hand over her ass then started to lift her skirt. She slowly raised the hem of her skirt higher and higher until her bare thighs were showing above her hold up stockings.

SophiaLuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLuck

She had very smooth, creamy white thighs that were almost as pale as her white stockings. She raised her skirt higher still. Eventually she was showing white lace panties that looked like a matching set to her stockings.

She then bent over the bed sticking her ass out towards us. She made sure her skirt was up over her hips then looked back over her shoulder at us with her bottom lip between her teeth. She reached out her right hand with the ruler in it. It hovered in the air for moment before she brought it cracking down hard against the flesh of her ass. There was a loud slapping sound and it was obvious she hadn’t held back. She threw her head back with a moan as she delighted in the sudden sting.

I looked across at Sarah who had a look of quiet disbelief on her face. This was clearly not something that appealed to her. I found it interesting but not really sexually exciting. Certainly not the way Sarah’s show had.

There was another sudden slap that brought my attention back to the stage. She had unbuttoned her blouse and was pinching her nipples that had been freed from her bra. She was being none to gentle about it either. She gyrated her hips as she did. She then raised her hand and brought the ruler down hard again across her cheeks. There was large red welts appearing where the first few strikes had landed and I couldn’t help but think that it really must have hurt. She certainly seemed to be enjoying it though. There was a very noticeable damp spot appearing on her white panties.

She dropped the ruler on the bed and reached between her thighs. Pressing her fingers hard against her pussy she started rubbing in a hard, circular manner. She spread her legs further apart and rested her head down on the bed. This made her ass sit further up making her panties ride deeper into her ass. She pulled her panties aside and began rubbing her pussy again. She was shaved completely smooth and her skin, all of it, looked the colour of porcelain with the exception of two places, her ass where it had been struck and her very pink pussy. She was very wet and her fingers glistened as they blurred against her clit.

She stopped for a moment and began slapping her pussy. I don’t mean a gentle, playful slap either. She slapped it hard; it was clearly heard in the room over the continuing music. I saw Sarah wince out the corner of my eye as she obviously imagined being slapped in the same manner. Clearly this was something that Sarah wasn’t interested in trying.

I looked back up as the woman inserted two fingers inside herself. Once again she started rubbing really hard and fast. Her hips began bucking and she started squealing as she used her other hand to pinch her nipples again. Clearly she was cumming hard as she stopped all motion with exception of her chest heaving and her pussy clamping rhythmically onto her fingers.

She slowly slid down onto the bed as her legs seemed to collapse from under her. The music slowly ebbed away and it appeared that was it for the night. The curtain rolled down again and Jess’s voice once again came over the speaker.

“Well that’s all of our performers for tonight ladies and gentlemen. Feel free to stay and enjoy our pay per view videos. Otherwise have a wonderful evening and we hope to see you all again.”

I wondered what had happened to the larger lady but I guess not everyone has the courage to go through with it. There must be certain amount of them who change their minds at the last minute.

Published 
Written by yakboy69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments