Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Lives: Chapter 24

"Jess and Sarah go wild in the theatre."

11
5 Comments 5
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words
We got to the theatre and purchased our tickets. The guy at the booth looked completely bored. When I asked him what movie was playing he didn’t say a word, didn’t even look at me, just pointed at a sign over to the right of the booth which advertised, “Gloryhole Goddesses”.

We walked into the theatre and it took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. We looked around the place to find an appropriate seat. There were a few people in the theatre, maybe a dozen spread around. Some were sitting in couples others were on their own.

We walked down a couple of aisles to a spot in the middle. As we walked down I looked at a guy sitting on his own then realised he was not alone at all. A woman was giving him what appeared to be an excellent blow job. He smiled up at me and gave me the thumbs up. I smiled back and looked down again to notice his partner was looking at me while licking his cock in a very rapid flicking motion to the underside of his cock head.

She seemed to put in a little more effort while I was watching, really going all out on his cock. His head rolled back as he enjoyed the efforts she was making. The whole time she was looking at me, she was sucking hard on just the tip of his cock while pumping him fast and hard with her hand. She knew what she was doing because in mere seconds I could see him tense up. He let out a small moan and she closed her eyes as he filled her mouth with cum. She gave him a few more slow strokes, squeezing as much cum from his cock as she could.

She looked back up at me as she released him from her mouth. There was a small amount of cum that had overflowed her mouth on her chin. She opened her mouth to show me she still had it all in there. She then swallowed it down, wiping the overflow from her chin and sucking it off her finger. She smiled at me and then turned her attention back to the guy, helping him tidy up.

The girls had found their spot and I moved over to join them. As I sat down, I noticed the girl who had just given a great blowjob got up. She was silhouetted against the screen as she moved across the theatre to another guy who was sitting alone. She sat down next to him and within minutes appeared to be giving him a helping hand too.

Sarah and Jess were watching the screen, where a woman and her husband had just entered a booth that looked very similar to the one we had been in earlier that evening. There was a movie playing on the screen in the booth of a couple fucking on a couch. I had this weird feeling of porn inception for a brief moment. The wife was looking uncertain as her husband was telling her how gloryholes worked. She poked her fingers through the hole as instructed by her husband. She had a look of astonishment on her face as a positively enormous cock poked through the hole at her.

After some more cajoling from her husband she began to stroke the cock, then as lust took over she dropped to her knees and took it into her mouth. I looked across and noticed that the girl giving the hand job timed her move to perfection and took the new guys cock in her mouth at the same time. She clearly knew what she was doing.

I leaned over and whispered loud enough for both Jess and Sarah to hear, “That’s not the only cock getting sucked in here.”

I pointed over to where we could see the girl bouncing her head up and down on the cock.

“This just turns me on so much, Danny. We have to do this again,” Sarah whispered.

“Only if I get an invitation too.” Jess had lifted her top up over her breasts again and was playing with her long, hard nipples.

Sarah turned to look at her. “Of course you are coming along. Fuck, you have sexy nipples.”

Sarah bent over and took one of them into her mouth and started sucking and licking them. Jess moaned and almost every head in the place swivelled to look.

Suddenly everyone had a desire to sit closer to the middle and watch the action. There wasn’t much watching of the movie though. Sarah sensed the movement and looked up. She smiled as she slipped her arms out of the sleeves of her dress and slipped it down over her own breasts.

Things were heating up on the screen too. The shy housewife had been presented with a sizeable cock through the gloryhole, and after a few tentative strokes and some encouragement from her husband she'd gingerly taken the head into her mouth. Her husband was very happy with this turn of events and he now had his own cock out and was stroking it slowly as he murmured encouragement to his wife. She was now really getting into it and taking the cock through the wall deeper into her throat.

I noticed that Sarah was starting to fidget next to me. As I looked across at her she placed a hand on Jess’s thigh and the other one on mine. Her hand was squeezing and rubbing my thigh in time to the same rhythm as the wife on screen sucking that big cock.

That cock was getting wetter and wetter with each thrust into her mouth, and she was making small gagging sounds as she tried to force more of that cock down her throat. She had taken her breasts out and was roughly pinching her own nipples, which were shiny from all the saliva dripping down onto them.

Sarah was getting more worked up and was now squeezing my cock through my pants. Her other hand was rubbing Jess’s pussy and Jess was returning the favour. She had pushed Sarah’s dress up and Sarah had spread her thighs to allow Jess access to her naked pussy.

On the screen, the husband was moaning as he stroked his cock closer to his wife’s face. In the background I heard the theatre doors opening and closing but I was far too engrossed to pay any attention to who had just walked in.

The housewife on the screen pulled back as the first load of cum launched into her mouth. She continued to stroke that big cock as it fired what seemed to be endless amounts of cum onto her face and breasts. This was obviously all that her husband could take as he started covering her with his cum too.

It must have been too much for Sarah too, as she cried out, “Yes! Cover her in your hot sticky cum.”

She took her hand off my cock and helped Jess by shoving her fingers roughly into her pussy alongside her own.

“Oh, fuck yes!”

I looked up when I sensed motion closer to us. There were five blokes walking down the aisle in front of us, and they were all staring at Sarah and Jess. Sarah was either oblivious or just didn’t care right at that moment.

Jess, however had, spotted them. “Hello boys. What brings you here tonight?”

Jess was practically purring. One of the guys pointed to one of the others, who happened to be dressed as a fairy; tutu, wand and all.

“It’s Mick’s bucks’ night.

ClaraKanne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraKanne

We came in here to catch a show but we didn’t think we’d get a live one.”

Jess was still massaging Sarah’s dripping pussy and Sarah still had her legs wide open. It was almost like I had ceased to exist. The inner voyeur in me loved this, but it made me a little nervous at the same time.

Jess leaned over and whispered something in Sarah’s ear; Sarah just smiled and nodded as she bit her lower lip. Jess looked back up the guys. “So would you like a bit more of a show then?”

There was instant, universal agreement.

“There’s only one rule though, boys. There is no touching us, got it?” She looked each of them in the eye and waited for a nod or a yes before moving.

They were all standing in a row in front of the girls. Jess leaned over and started giving Sarah a very passionate kiss. She reached up and started fondling Sarah’s nipple with one hand before trailing kisses down from her mouth, across her jaw, down her throat, over her collar bone and eventually down to her chest before taking one of her nipples into her mouth.

Sarah responded to Jess’s attentions by reaching over and lifting Jess’s top up and off over her head. Both girls were now more than half naked and all over each other. The guys were standing there rubbing their cocks through their pants... and/or tutu’s.

Sarah’s eyes widened and she said, “Mmm, don’t hide them, boys. Get them out and stroke them for us.”

I was a little surprised at Sarah’s suggestion, but they were calling the shots now.

It took a few moments and some awkward glances at each other, but after some coaxing from Sarah one of them was brave enough to do it; once the first one was out though, the rest followed suit quite quickly. Pretty soon there was a row of guys all stroking their cocks. Both Sarah and Jess were licking their lips and getting worked up.

Jess got down on her knees in front of Sarah and bent forward. She kissed Sarah on the chest directly between her breasts then pretty much attacked Sarah’s breasts. She was kissing, licking, sucking and biting her and she wasn’t being particularly gentle about it. She was leaving red marks where she was biting her but Sarah wasn’t complaining. She was writhing and moaning. The more she moaned the harder the guys were stroking and the harder they stroked the more she moaned.

I’m not sure which was turning her on more, the way Jess was attacking her nipples or watching the guys stroking their cocks right in front of her. To be honest, the whole situation was turning me on like crazy.

Jess started kissing her way down Sarah’s belly after releasing her nipple with an audible pop. She grabbed Sarah’s dress, although it more resembled a belt at this point, and started pulling it down over her navel and then further down still. As she reached the top of her mound Sarah raised her hips allowing Jess to remove her dress fully. She slid it down over her hips and thighs, and as it reached the floor Sarah lifted her feet out of it. She then spread her thighs for Jess to crawl between.

Jess handed me the dress then stood up so that she could slide her own pants to the floor. She bent over seductively right in front of the guys. The one in the middle, Mick in his Tutu, was stroking his cock just inches from her exposed pussy. I imagine he would have been able to feel the heat coming off her. I have no idea how he managed to resist just sliding straight into her. I’m not even entirely sure she would have objected.

She squatted down between Sarah’s thighs and began teasing her by kissing her inner thighs and all around her mound. Sarah was losing control and grabbed a handful of Jess’s hair, then lifted her pussy up to Jess’s lips. Jess dove right in and I watched her tongue slide straight into Sarah just before her lips closed over her very wet hole.

Sarah threw her head back and moaned, releasing Jess’s hair at the same time. She reached up and grabbed her own nipples quite roughly as her hips were bucking against Jess’s mouth. Whatever she was doing with her mouth and tongue was working wonders. Sarah angled her hips up and put her legs over Jess’s shoulders, allowing her tongue to go deeper.

Jess released her grip and looked up at Sarah. Her face was dripping. “Fuck, you taste good.”

The look on Jess’s face said it all; pure, unadulterated lust. She reached her right hand down between her own legs and shivered as she started to manipulate her own clit. With her left hand placed on Sarah’s mound she used her thumb to rub small circles over her clit while she bent down, sucking Sarah's outer lips into her mouth.

Sarah was in ecstasy, and I thought she was oblivious to the guys jerking in front of her until one of them started to lose it. “Ohhh, fuck I can’t hold on. I’m going to cum.”

Sarah’s eyes flew open as though she had been shocked. Once again she grabbed hold of Jess’s hair and started humping against her face.

“Yes," she hissed. “Yes, cum for me. Spray your cum on me. Give it to me, give me your cum.”

She was getting quite loud now, and if everyone in the theatre hadn’t previously figured out what was going on they sure knew now.

With a grunt and a cry he released. It was a massive load and it flew in a long, thick stream. It splashed down on Sarah’s stomach and stretched down over Jess’s hair and back. The next squirt wasn’t as big and landed on Jess’s back and ass. Both girls were squirming. Jess’s ass was humping on her fingers and Sarah was all but screaming.

“Yes you dirty bastards, own me, coat me in your cum, come on I want more.”

This seemed to trigger some kind of cum avalanche. All the guys seemed to go off at once. Spray after spray of cum was landing on the girls. Jess had it all over her back and running down over her ass and fingers. Her own cum was pouring out over her fingers and down her legs. She had released Sarah from her grip and was practically vibrating with her own orgasm.

Sarah was almost crying with joy and ecstasy. Her breasts and stomach were splashed with cum, and it had pooled in her belly button. Some of the others in the theatre had come over to join in the fun too.

One guy walked down our aisle to stand right next to Sarah as he stroked his cock. She looked him in the eye and demanded he add his cum to the rest that was already coating her. She was running her fingers through it and rubbing it into her skin. It didn’t take long at all for him to add to the delightful mess, spraying it across her nipples. She shivered as it splashed across her skin.

Published 
Written by yakboy69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments