Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret lives: Chapter 25

"Things get a little scary before they return to the hotel."

7
3 Comments 3
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Suddenly the theatre went very dark as the screen, the only illumination in the place, went black. Moments later it went bright white before the film began playing again.

“Shit! Everyone get dressed, now.”

I looked around to see who had spoken; it was the girl who had been entertaining the guys when we first walked in. She looked frightened but I’m sure I looked just as confused as everyone else.

“That’s the signal that cops are coming in, move it!”

That sure got everyone moving. She took off towards the front of the theatre and disappeared behind one of the curtains. Everyone else was scrambling and I was passing clothes to the girls in rapid fire succession. Within seconds we were all seated again but Sarah was still doing up buttons as the doors were slammed open. In they came.

Some were uniformed and some were in civvies but they were all unmistakably cops. They did a slow scan of the audience but by now everyone was seated and looking as innocent as you can in an adult theatre.

They zeroed in on the girls. A couple went down to speak to some of the other patrons while three came over to speak to us. One in particular had a really arrogant sneer. He pointed to Jess.

“I know you. You work in that smut shop in the alley. Don’t you get enough of this filth at work?”

She looked him straight in the eye. If she was afraid she sure didn’t show it.

“A girl’s allowed to have a hobby.”

“Oh, so is this a part of your hobby or are you on the clock tonight?”

“Check with the rest of your vice buddies, I’m not a street worker. I’m here purely for the pleasure of it.”

“Yeah I bet you are. What about you, why are you here?”

He was pointing at Sarah this time. She seemed to take her cue from Jess.

“Well the whole point of coming to see a movie is to be entertained. I’m fairly certain we still live in a society where entertainment and the enjoyment of it is still legal.”

“Everyone’s a fucking smart ass. We have the right to question anyone we suspect of committing a crime and seeing as solicitation and public indecency is a crime we have the right to question you.”

I was getting really pissed off now but rather than argue with this jerk off I turned to one of the other officers.

“Excuse me officer.”

“Yes sir.”

“If your partner here continues to refer to my fiancé as a whore we are going to have a problem. The least of which will be a formal complaint to the highest member of the police force I can find. That will be followed with charges of harassment and slander. Insinuating she is a prostitute in front of other professional people as well as friends and other members of the public, in a public place that we all, as adults, have a right to be in, very much fits that definition.”

By now the first cop was practically glowing with rage. He was clenching his fists and I honestly thought I was about to receive a thorough beating when the other cops stepped in. Things were very intense for what felt like an eternity but was probably only about ten seconds. Realising there was little more he could do, at least with this many witnesses, he just looked at me in disgust.

“If I were you I’d get going home now and I wouldn’t waste my time hanging around outside here either.”

He stormed to the end of the aisle and looked back around at everyone then up at the screen where a new “glory-hole amateur” was giving a stranger the time of his life.

LitaBrom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LitaBrom

He shook his head again.

“You people disgust me. What is wrong with you?”

The question was clearly rhetorical as they all turned and left the theatre. A few moments after the door had closed again the woman who had warned us all came out from her hiding spot. She looked around the room with eyes as big as saucers as though she expected the cops to leap out of the shadows.

“I’m sorry everyone; that was my ex-husband. Ever since he caught me in here when we were married he has had it in for me and anyone who comes here.”

As much as we weren’t hurting anyone, I didn’t think it would be wise to push our luck so I made the suggestion that we head back to our room. I have to admit, I was a little nervous as we stepped outside the theatre into the night. He may have been a cop but clearly the guy had some issues and the thinly veiled threat was still fresh in my mind. I hailed a taxi and we all climbed in. After giving the driver the address, I sat back between two of the sexiest women I had ever met.

I was thinking about all I had witnessed that night, it felt like a lifetime of fantasy all rolled into one night and, as scenes of the night flashed through my mind, I was instantly hard again. I made some adjustments in my pants and both girls zeroed in on my movements. Sarah reached out and took hold of my cock still confined in my pants.

“Oh poor baby, we simply must take care of this as soon as we get back to the room.”

Jess was licking her lips as she watched Sarah’s hand grip and release my cock.

“Yeah, I want another taste too; of both of you.”

Sarah visibly squirmed at the thought of that.

I had each hand on a bare thigh and both girls were writhing in anticipation as I drew teasing circles on the inside of their thighs. They were putting their own hands to good use as well. The poor cab driver nearly crashed a couple of times as he was trying to get a better look in the mirror. Fortunately we made it back the motel in one piece and, even more surprisingly, all of our clothes were intact and where they belonged.

I paid the driver and was admiring Sarah’s ass as she hopped out. As I went to follow her I heard Jess say.

“And here’s your tip.”

I turned around to see Jess with both of her breasts out. She lifted one and drew the nipple to her mouth and flicked her tongue across it a few times before covering up again.

She stepped out of the cab and although she was covered, it was purely a technicality. Her Yoga pants had pulled in tight to reveal a delicious looking camel toe and her nipples were doing their best to poke through the thin material of her spots top.

I was feeling pretty damn proud as I walked in with a gorgeous woman on each arm. We walked past the bar and there were quite a few envious looks from the middle aged men and some of the women sitting at the bar. I felt like a rock star in that moment.

Published 
Written by yakboy69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments