Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Lives: Chapter 26

"The rescue of Philip and Alice part one."

5
1 Comment 1
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words


“Excuse me. Excuse me.”

I turned at the sound of the voice and was surprised to see our friend from earlier in the elevator. Was that really this morning? It felt like a lifetime since Sarah had embarrassed the hell out of him.

“Look Sarah, it's Phillip.”

“Well hello there Phillip.”

Sarah practically purred which, of course, caused poor Phillip to go beetroot coloured again. Jess looked at us both questioningly; I could see what was going through her mind but I also knew she would figure it out in time.

“Yes well, since you two got Alice so worked up this morning she has been twice as difficult as usual. I have been trying to get her out of there for nearly two hours. She is drinking again and won’t leave unless I promise her.....well unless I promise her something.”

He was bright red again and I can only imagine what she was trying to get him to do. He pointed a finger at Sarah.

“You’re the one who got her so worked up; you should be the one to get her out of there. If I go back in there she’ll just get upset and start yelling obscenities again. I’m going back to the room. Could you please just get her back to our room?”

“What room are you in Philip?”

I couldn’t help but feel at least a little responsible for Philip's distress. I wanted to see if I could help a guy out.

We walked into the bar lounge area. There were a few people there but it was far from packed. There was a band playing badly in the corner and they were playing lounge music that hadn’t seen the light of day since some time in the sixties. The barman looked as disinterested as you can get while still having a pulse and the whole atmosphere of the place reeked of desperation. For such a classy motel, I was stunned to see the bar in this state. This had to be hurting them financially. I would have placed a bet that the bar manager wouldn’t be there in six months, if it took that long.

I looked around and in the corner I saw her sitting by herself looking miserable and playing with the blue plastic mermaid swizzle stick. Man could this place be any more cliché? In the next booth were a couple in their sixties or so drinking from a coconut shell with two bendy straws and an umbrella in it. Good god it was horrible.

We all piled into the booth with a shocked looking Alice. Jess clearly had no idea what was going on but was willing to play along thankfully. It took Alice a moment to realise who we were. Then a big smile transformed her face. She looked us both over then gave Jess a once over as well.

“Well, well, well, you weren’t joking when you said you were here for a dirty weekend. Lucky buggers.”

We all must have been wearing the same grin.

“And from that look I would say that the fun has already begun.”

Sarah had a grin a mile wide.

“It seems my perfume is working remarkably well today.”

Alice leaned over and sniffed the air around Sarah.

LizAndrea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LizAndrea

She inhaled deeply and moaned.

“It’s a little different to this morning. It has a definite musk about it now. I remember that smell very well; in some ways it was like it was just yesterday. Poor old Phil though seems to have lost his sense of adventure. What I would give for another wild weekend with the man he was.”

It was nice to let her reminisce and we all were happy to indulge her. I encouraged her but I was a little surprised to hear her talk of Philip as though he were some kind of legendary lover.

“So Phil was a bit of a Casanova was he?”

“Oh god yes he could go for hours sometimes. Like a steam engine he was but alas electricity took over in the shape of Bob?”

I had no idea who Bob was.

“Who’s Bob?”

All three girls laughed. Jess explained it to me.

“Bob means Battery Operated Boyfriend.”

Oh right, of course.

I looked at Sarah inquisitively.

“Should I be afraid of losing you to your Bob?”

She laughed and pulled it out of her bag and sat it on the table for the entire world to see.

“What, this? Nah it doesn’t even compare.”

Alice immediately reached out and grabbed it.

“Ooh, that’s a good one.”

We all burst out laughing. Everyone in the place turned at the sound of laughter to see Alice waving the rabbit vibrator around like some kind of weapon. This just made us laugh even more. Eventually the laughter died down and Sarah returned her new toy to her bag then turned to Alice.

“You know they have Viagra and things like that if that’s the problem with Philip.”

“Oh it’s not that, it’s just that it’s all so boring and predictable now. He never wants to try anything new or exciting. You know when I was about your age I once fucked four black sailors straight off a navy ship from America. I didn’t care about any of the risks I just wanted as much big, black cock in me as I could get.”

We were all stunned into silence for a moment. Jess was the first to gather her wits and say something.

“Wow! You go girl. I bet that was one wild night.”

“Honey that was a wild three days! It was weeks before I could walk properly again. I had those boys in as many ways as we could think up and I left them drained. That was the best weekend of my life. Don’t tell Philip though. Poor man blushes if I dare to say anything like how much I want him to eat my pussy. Something like that and he’s likely to have a heart attack.”

I was still shocked by her honesty but I wanted to help her, I just didn’t know what we could do. I said as much and Sarah agreed but Alice just shook her head.

“It’s not up to you all to help me. In a lot of ways you have done plenty for me already just reminding me of my youth. I would ask you to walk me back to my room though if you would. It seems Philip has gone off in a huff.”

I stood up, held out my elbow to Alice and said.

“Certainly, we would be happy to.”

Published 
Written by yakboy69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments