Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Lives: Chapter 27

"The rescue of Philip and Alice: Part two."

7
1 Comment 1
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
We all stepped into the elevator and after a moments silence, Alice sighed and her shoulders sagged.

“I just don’t want it to be all over you know. I know I’m not a teenager anymore but I don’t feel all that old either. I’m just not ready for my life of adventure and love to be over yet.”

“Perhaps you just need to rediscover what turns you both on now.”

She looked at me and sighed again.

“Philip has always been the passive to my aggressive. I’ve always wanted to experience everything first hand, he’s happy to sit back and observe. He gets enjoyment from being a witness.”

“There can be fun in both of those things; I should know. Sarah has taught me that. I was always a bit of a voyeur before she introduced me to the pleasures of exhibitionism. Now I’m happy with both worlds. I still love to watch but there is an undeniable thrill in putting yourself out there. Especially when you don’t know who is going to see or what their reaction is going to be.”

Sarah moved over next to me and grabbed hold of my cock through my pants.

“Imagine the sweet torment of being so close to the action but knowing you can’t touch.”

She slid down my fly and her hand snaked into my pants. She started stroking my cock very gently and slowly while watching Alice. Alice’s eyes widened a little and she smiled.

“You are a very naughty girl, Sarah.”

She watched intently as though trying to see through my pants. She had a frustrated look on her face and was squirming visibly. Sarah knew exactly what she was doing.

“Is something wrong Alice? Does it disturb you to see me stroking Dan’s cock?”

“Ooh you naughty little tease. The problem is that I can’t see.”

Jess had moved around behind Sarah, she reached around and began slowly raising the front of Sarah’s dress and revealing her thighs one handful of dress at a time.

Sarah solved Alice’s problem by pulling my cock out into view and continued slowly stroking it while Jess revealed Sarah’s pussy to Alice. Alice’s mouth was open in an ‘O’ shape but I think it was mostly in excitement. Sarah spread her legs apart a little allowing Jess to slide her fingers in between Sarah’s wet folds. I felt her tremble and she seemed to lose focus on my cock.

Alice was facing us and the elevator doors. We were facing Alice and the back wall of the elevator. I could feel Sarah vibrating with pleasure as Jess stimulated her clit. She seemed to have lost all focus on my cock, just managing to grip it gently as she reveled in her own pleasure.

Suddenly, gravity lightened briefly and there was a ding sound from above the door. Jess released Sarah and spun to face the door. Sarah and I took a step closer to Alice as people began to enter the elevator. Sarah released her hold on my cock and, after a quick glance to make sure her dress had gone down to where it would cover her, she too turned around. Before long we were all pressed in together and bumping against each other as the doors closed and the elevator swayed back into motion.

I was pressed in next to Sarah and Alice was right in front of me. I could feel the head of my cock brushing against Alice’s thigh. Next thing I know, Sarah has my cock back in her hand. She was slowly stroking me again and it was pretty exciting knowing that Alice would have been able to feel it pressing against her with every slow and deliberate stroke.

I heard Sarah hiss as she took in a sharp breath. I looked at her out of the corner of my eye and I could see she had a very smug smile and a lot of satisfaction on her face. I couldn’t help but think this situation was perfect for her. Several floors later, some of the people got off and although there was a bit more room, neither Sarah nor I were moving.

I took a quick look at Alice who had a huge smile. I glanced across at Jess who appeared to be trying very hard not to burst out laughing. Sarah had a look of concentration that was quite familiar to me although I couldn’t understand why she appeared to be moments away from an orgasm just from stroking my cock in front of these people. I know she loved this type of thing but I had never seen her this close to going over the edge from it.

The elevator stopped once again and the remaining people stepped off. The door closed and I took a step back and looked down. To my surprise, I discovered that it wasn’t Sarah’s hand on my cock at all. Alice had a firm grip of me and not only that her other hand was under Sarah’s dress and firmly placed between her ass cheeks, her fingers, no doubt, buried deeply in Sarah’s pussy.

I was barely a few strokes away from the point of no return but this wasn’t the way I wanted the evening to end for me.

Eliza_Janis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eliza_Janis

It took all of my will power to step back and away from them but I managed it, just barely.

Jess was giggling like a mad woman and it took Sarah a moment or two to realise what was happening but she was just too far gone to care now. She looked at me, confused for a moment, then at Jess. She just closed her eyes and moaned.

“Ooh Alice, you are such a naughty girl.”

Then she came hard. Her whole body shook and her knees struggled to support her. She stepped away from Alice who had released her grip on her and turned around to face her. Her dress was still up around her waste and her delicious ass was still on display. Her thighs were twitching and were quite wet.

“You are very naughty. I think it’s high time we got you home to your husband.”

Alice was trying to look repentant but it just wasn’t convincing as she sucked Sarah’s cum off her fingers.

We straightened ourselves up and left the elevator. Half way down the corridor, there was Philip waiting for Alice. I whispered in her ear.

“Aren’t you glad I could hold on and didn’t get your clothes all messy?”

“Absolutely not! I wanted that. To feel a man squirt on me again would be a dream come true.”

There wasn’t much I could say to that and besides, we had reached their room. The girls ushered Alice into the room and while they were talking to her in there I found myself alone in the corridor with Philip. He looked tired but determined.

“Can you tell me what to do with her? I feel like I’m losing her.”

“Philip, my advice is just do what she wants. You’ve got bugger all to lose and who knows, you may just enjoy it. But if you don’t, you stand a real chance of losing her. She just wants to be desired by you again.”

He hung his head as though he were ashamed.

“I just can’t perform like I once could. I’m afraid I’m not enough for her anymore.”

“Philip, she just wants to maintain some of her youth. There are more ways to perform than just with your penis. You still have fingers and a tongue that works don’t you?”

“I can’t believe I’m having this conversation with a stranger in the hallway of a hotel.”

“Better to be having it with me than a divorce lawyer, mate.”

Philip let out a big sigh. “I guess so.”

“Look, she just wants you to be involved and she wants to feel desired again. I can tell you that your most powerful tools right now are your tongue, no I don’t mean it that way, and your imagination. Let your imagination run free and tell her every dirty, nasty, erotic thing you can think of and she will be a very happy wife. For the physical side of things, hell, go talk to a doctor if you need to. There are all kinds of things they can do for you now.”

Philip looked a bit ashamed but I think he was at least going to have a think about what I had said. In the mean time I could hear the girls talking to Alice in the room. I couldn’t make out what was being said but I could hear some laughing. Clearly the mood wasn’t as sombre in there as it was out in the hallway.

“I guess what it all comes down to Phil is what exactly do you want and are you prepared to fight for it? Clearly Alice is what you want but are you prepared to continue fighting for her?”

He took a moment to think about it; then it was like a great weight was lifted off his shoulders and he straightened up. “You’re right. I just need to show her that I still desire her. Thank you for talking to her.....and a silly old bugger like me.”

He thrust out his hand then gave mine a hearty shake.

“You’re both very welcome and good luck with it all.”

As worked up as Alice was I was pretty sure Phil was going to need all the luck he could get and perhaps a pace maker.

“ She’s quite a tiger your wife.”

“Don’t they call them cougars now?”

I smiled as I remembered her sneaky move in the elevator.

“How right you are, Phil.”

The girls walked out of the room saying their goodbyes to Alice and then Phil. Alice was leaning seductively in the door way and as we started to head off she reached out with one arm and grabbed Phil by the shirt front. She hauled him inside the room and the door shut with a bang.

“Phil is in for it now.”

Sarah looked from the door to me and with a growl said, “So are you once we are back in the room. Jess and I are going to put on a private show for our special little audience.”

Published 
Written by yakboy69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments