Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Lives: Chapter 28

"Dan, Sarah and Jess make it back to the room."

9
3 Comments 3
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
She grabbed one hand, Jess grabbed the other and we all took off to the elevator. Once inside, they practically pounced on me. Both of them were kissing me and each other. There were hands and mouths everywhere and it was often difficult to know whose was whose. I was achingly hard again and getting desperate for release. How we got to the room from the elevator is beyond me. It’s all just a blur.

As we entered the room, the lights went on and the first thing Sarah did was go to the window and throw the curtains as wide open as she could. She then turned to me and pointed to the bed.

“Sit back and relax honey and enjoy the show.”

Jess strutted over to Sarah and gave her a very erotic and slow tongue kiss. Their hands were wandering all over each other’s bodies. Once that kiss broke off, Sarah started kissing Jess’s face, then slowly leaving a trail of sucking kisses down her neck and around to her throat. She leant forward and took one of Jess’s nipples between her teeth. Even though she still had her sports bra on, her nipples were clearly very hard and stood out against the fabric. This caused Jess to let out a throaty moan and run her hands through Sarah’s hair.

Sarah’s hand slid across Jess’s stomach and then slowly up and under Jess’s sports bra where she took her other nipple between her thumb and forefinger then gently pinched it. I saw Jess’s knees wobble slightly then she reached up and pulled her top up and off over her head. The whole time Sarah never lost eye contact with me. She was so hot she was burning up. I had never seen her so worked up before and that’s really saying something.

Sarah returned to kissing Jess’s nipples and running her hands all over her body. She still had a nipple between her teeth when her hand started circling around Jess’s pussy. She would brush over it gently as her hands toured her body but they would always return to the same place. Jess was standing with her back to the window and facing me on the bed but I don’t think her eyes were focused on anything as they kept rolling back as she would moan.

Every time Sarah’s fingers would brush over her pussy, her hips would push forward, trying to increase the pressure of the touch. Sarah was driving her crazy and me too in the process. I undid my pants and slid them off my legs. The relief was amazing and it was delightful to have my cock out in the open air again. I went to give it a stroke but Sarah let go of Jess and said in a stern voice.

“No touching. You are too close to cumming and I won’t have it wasted like that. You can’t touch until I say so.”

I groaned but whether it was in ecstasy or agony I still don’t know.

Sarah began kissing Jess’s stomach then moved lower kissing down against her pussy. She moved around and sat directly in front of Jess then made her spread her legs until she was at just the right height. Jess was literally shaking and moaning as Sarah kissed and nibbled on her pussy through her yoga pants. She so desperately wanted more as she pulled on her own nipples. Then Sarah stopped causing another moan, only this time it was pure frustration.

Sarah looked up at her and with big innocent eyes asked.

“What’s wrong baby? Do you want my tongue inside your pussy?”

“Yes, Oh god yes.”

“Do you want me to taste your cum?”

“Oh fuck. Please eat me, I’m dripping.”

“Oh I know, I can taste your honey through your pants. I bet Danny would love to taste your honey too.”

“Oh please. Just do it. Stop teasing me.”

Sarah smirked up at her.

“Your wish is my command but first I need to get rid of some clothing.”

Sarah got Jess to put her legs together and after removing her shoes, she stripped her yoga pants down slowly off her legs. The crotch of her pants was absolutely soaked as were her pussy lips. I wanted to taste her so bad.

Sarah stood up and in one swift movement was completely naked. She grabbed Jess in a full body hug and they kissed deeply once again. Sarah pulled back a little.

“Did you like the taste of your pussy?”

Jess was shaking almost uncontrollably with lust now.

“Yes.”

“If you’re good maybe you’ll get to taste my pussy. Would you like that?”

“Oh yes. Let me taste you.”

“Soon, but for now I want you to stand facing the window. We have an audience remember.”

I was a little confused by this but hey, I had the best seat in the house right here. Sarah sat back down on the floor and had Jess spread her legs again. Jess leaned forward putting her palms on the window to balance her. As she did I got the perfect view. Her ass spread a little and between her thighs I could see Sarah’s tongue go to work on Jess’s pussy. It was an unbelievable sight.

Maria_nice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_nice

Her tongue curled up and parted Jess’s lips then disappeared inside her. Her mouth closed over her pussy as she began to suck on Jess’s clit.

Jess was trembling and I could see her ass clenching and unclenching with the spasms she was experiencing. This was more than I could stand and I had to join in. I stood up behind Jess and began kissing her back. I reached around to play with her nipples as I did this. She moaned again and I began kissing my way down to her ass. Eventually, I was on my knees behind her kissing, biting, licking her ass cheeks. It was salty from sweat and also from the cum of those guys in the cinema but I didn’t care. I wanted to taste her pussy too and began kissing my way to her dripping pussy. As I reached in my tongue began wrestling with Sarah's as we both ate Jess’s pussy from opposite sides. Jess was trembling so bad now that it was difficult to maintain contact but I wasn’t stopping now.

Suddenly Jess seemed to lose control all together. She came hard and both Sarah and I were given a shower of her cum as she collapsed on top of us. We untangled ourselves and, for a moment, I was genuinely worried Jess had had a seizure as she lay twitching on the floor. I was about to suggest we call an ambulance when she finally spoke.

“Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had.”

While Jess lay on the floor twitching and giggling in some kind of euphoric ecstasy, I went to work on Sarah. A full day of teasing and torment had taken its toll and I was not going to stop until Sarah could go no more.

My mouth and my hands were frenzied on her body. I wanted to devour her. I kissed and licked every piece of flesh I could get to and Sarah just stood there quivering while I explored her body again. She ran her hands through my hair as I nuzzled at her breasts and she continuously whispered encouragement.

“Yes, that’s it baby. I’m all yours. Do with me whatever you want, bite me, mark me as yours. Taste me, taste the joy we have shared today.”

As I ran my lips and tongue down over her belly, leading inevitably to her extremely wet pussy, I realised she was right. I could taste the events of the day. She was salty with sweat, cum and Jess’s cum. With every new taste I was reminded of an event from this day.

I kissed her navel and thought of the way she teased the guy at breakfast.

I ran my tongue across her softness below her navel and thought of the truckers she teased.

I nibbled softly at the taught skin over her pubic bone and thought of the guys looking up her skirt while we drank coffee.

I felt her damp pubic hair beneath my lips and I thought about the way Sarah had teased Alice and Philip in the elevator.

The tip of my tongue split her folds and I thought of meeting Jess and the amazing show Sarah put on.

My tongue slipped into her pussy and then up over her clit while I thought about the semi naked walk through the streets.

She moaned and shuddered as my tongue slid over and around her very swollen clit while I thought of those strangers all cumming over her, and Jess.

Her pussy was very sensitive but dripping wet, as I slowly pushed two fingers inside her.

She asked for more so I then gently probed her ass with a third finger. She was on the verge of another orgasm while I thought about the elevator ride with Alice.

Sarah moaned hard and I felt her pussy squeezing my fingers as she tried to push me away with her hand.

“I can’t take much more today, I want your cock inside me when I cum again.”

I got to my feet and after kissing her, I turned her around and bent her forward. She was pushed against the window, her breasts against the cool glass as I slid my cock into her from behind.

Jess crawled over and placed herself between our spread legs with her back to the window. I felt her tongue on my cock as it slid in and out of Sarah; she had to be licking Sarah’s clit at the same time.

I would love to say that I fucked like a porn star for the next hour and a half but this is reality, and that much teasing in one day ends only one way. Sarah was on the verge when I entered her and, when I whispered in her ear that I loved her eternally, I pushed my cock back into her and she screamed. She was cumming so hard that she was practically howling. I let go too and followed her into the abyss.

I came so hard I was seeing stars then black dots swimming before my eyes. I stumbled backwards and when my calves collided with the edge of the bed I collapsed onto it.

We all found our way into the shower and even managed to wash each other without any molestation. We were all absolutely exhausted and, most likely, somewhat dehydrated so we just crawled into the king size bed clean and naked. My last thought before falling asleep was it was fitting that it was a king size bed because right at that moment, I certainly felt like a king.

Published 
Written by yakboy69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments