Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret lives: Chapter 3

"Danny gets ready for the party."

16
6 Comments 6
8.3k Views 8.3k
812 words 812 words
She is such a fucking tease, but truth be told, I love it. No matter how much I want to relieve myself and right now the need is almost painful, I know I won’t because in some ways I’m just like Sarah. I want to prolong the sweet agony for as long as I possibly can.

Besides I’m beginning to enjoy the exhibitionist side of this too. It’s not only the risk of being caught, nor watching Sarah expose herself to me and to complete strangers. Although both are an incredible turn on; it’s also the fact that I am starting to enjoy putting myself on display for Sarah. I want her to watch me cum.

It was going to be a long and lonely night. I doubt there would be much sleeping going on. I spent the evening trying to find some purpose but I couldn’t focus on anything. I watched a movie but I couldn’t tell you anything about it. I tried reading but my eyes would just slide off the end of the page.

The only thing I could focus on was a mixture of very confused feelings. I was concerned about Neil. Was what Sarah saying true? She had no real reason to lie to me and it rang true but how could I have missed it my whole life? I was concerned for the pair of them as a couple not to mention the insane amounts of lust swirling through my mind and other areas. Mingled with that lust was a fair amount of guilt for feeling that way. There was also the excitement of what Sarah had introduced me to. A part of me that I didn’t even know existed.

If someone had said to me that I would get into exhibitionism I would have laughed in their face. Voyeurism, absolutely, I mean who doesn’t like to watch? But I never thought I would have the balls, pardon the pun, to make myself so vulnerable to a stranger but I was hooked.

After what felt like hours of tossing and turning I finally fell into a deep sleep. I awoke quite late in the morning with presumably the same hard-on I went to sleep with. Sarah had featured very heavily in my dreams and I was beginning to wonder how I was going to get through the day with a perpetual erection.

Fortunately a cool shower and a trip to the toilet eased some of the pressure and I was able to function as a human being for a while.

me_Milana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
me_Milana

I busied myself by getting some chores done around home but to be honest it was a distraction at best as I checked the clock every five minutes and wondered if it was too soon to leave yet.

Finally it was time.

I rummaged around for some half descent clothes that would still be comfortable on such a hot night. Once I had located those and liberated some spirits from the top shelf in my kitchen, I decided to cool off in the shower. I was day dreaming with the water running over me and slowly releasing the tension from my neck and shoulders.

I realised I was staring at yesterday’s rumpled clothes lying on the bathroom floor. I saw the mark on the crotch of my shorts where I had been just a fabric thickness from sliding my cock deep into Sarah’s hot, wet pussy. Instantly I was hard again. I switched the water all the way to cold and shivered until I could think with my big head again and not just the little one.

I got dressed and loaded everything into the car. I had to start thinking clearly. Was Neil and Sarah’s relationship really just a front? Was Neil really gay? There were so many things to figure out and get straight in my head. I couldn’t think clearly if I was thinking with the wrong head.

I still didn’t think Sarah was lying to me but that’s not the same as hearing the truth from Neil himself. How do you go about asking your brother these things without offending him? Besides, if Sarah is wrong and I ask him there is a good chance I’ll get my ass kicked. He is a lot fitter and stronger than I am.

I get in the car and as I’m about to take off my phone gets a message. It’s from Sarah.

“Don’t forget to bring some drinks; I’ve got plenty for you to eat.”

Below that is a photo of her gorgeous pussy. Well, there goes my cock sending my brain into the backseat as he takes over once again. I took off, maybe with a heavier foot than I ought to have.

Published 
Written by yakboy69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments