Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shedding My Inhibitions

"True stories of a late bloomer"

14
7 Comments 7
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I grew up as a “good” (very good) Catholic boy in the 60's.  We didn’t talk about sex, because that information would only be needed later when I have a family.  Premarital sex?  Not a chance.

I was a skinny and awkward adolescent who focused on school and career.  I never had a girlfriend until I was in my late twenties.  I never went on a date in high school.  I didn’t really masturbate until I was nineteen. 

I grew up way before the Internet to learn about sex.  I missed the nude swim classes in public high schools and the YMCA by a decade.  I was in elementary school during the sexual revolution of the 60's.  As a sixteen-year-old in high school, we took the occasional shower after PE class.  This was my first-time being naked with others, and I had mixed feelings of excitement and anxiety.  Seeing a variety of penises, asses, and pubic hair teased my bisexual curiosity, but never enough to act on those urges. I slipped through the cracks of healthy sexual development.

But then I went to college in Boulder, CO, in 1980.  Boulder was still one of the country’s very liberal bastions.  You may have seen some of the sights of Boulder if you watched Robin Williams in “Mork and Mindy,” which was set in Boulder at that time.

As a twenty-year old male, my hormones were raging.  They were on overdrive.  However, I did not have the knowledge, skill, and especially the confidence to ask a girl (or boy) out on a date. 

Boulder, however, was a source of new experiences, opportunities, and possibilities to be naked!  And that was a start to satisfying my sexual curiosity, and surely fed my budding exhibitionist tendencies.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Time Out Baths

Coed nude hot tubs!  I had passed this establishment near the downtown business district many times.   I called the spa and asked silly questions.  Could it really be true?  Men and women naked in hot tubs together?  And a coed sauna, too?

I mustered up all the courage I could and decided to go late one Saturday night.  My mind was racing.  What does a vagina look like up close?  Will the girls stare at my penis?  Will they laugh?  Will I throw up?  Will I die? 

With butterflies in my stomach, I walked into the spa, paid my fee, and put my wallet in the lock box.  I could smell the faint odor of chlorine-soaked wood in the air coming from the pools and saunas.  The attendant welcomed me and gave me the tour.  We started in the locker room, which was a small area to hang your clothes up on hooks (hence the lock boxes for valuables).  The showers were off to the side.  Through the door was the main tub area, which he didn’t show me at the time. 

There were various floors of tubs and saunas, including the rooftop hot tub that allowed you to see the stars and lights from the foothills of the Rocky Mountains.

During the brief tour, I noticed that no one wore a towel.  Everyone walked around completely naked.  The tour was over, and I was set free to be naked among women and men for the first time.  Would I have sex tonight?  Would I lose my virginity?  Would I make a fool of myself?  I was sure that I might die.

I took a deep breath and went into the locker room.  I found an available hook and removed my shirt.  I grabbed my shoes and socks and pushed them towards the wall.  At the precise moment that I unbuckled and unzipped my jeans, the door to the hot tub area opened and a completely nude girl walked in.  I was shocked because I assumed I was in a guys’ locker room (in retrospect something completely unnecessary in a coed nude establishment!).

I was face to face with my first naked female ever!  She stood in front of me as her clothes hook was next to mine.  She smiled and I smiled back, still holding my jeans.  She fumbled with something in her clothing.  I took yet another deep breath and pulled my pants down and off.  She was the first girl to ever see me in just my underwear.  I tried to be cool about it.

She looked and continued to stand in front of me.  I grabbed my underwear and pulled it off.  I stood up tall and hung my underwear on the hook.  I looked at her face and she was looking at my penis.  I looked at her hairy pussy.  Now she was the first girl to ever see me naked.

FiniteDensityyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FiniteDensityyy

 We both went in the open shower area and rinsed off.  Technically, she was the first girl that I ever showered together with, sort of.  She dressed and left.  I went into the hot tub area.

I pushed the wooden door open and saw three naked guys and two naked girls in the tub.  Everyone was in their early twenties except for one guy in his 50s.  Like me, the guys were circumcised.  The girls were beautiful with perky tits and great bodies.  One of the guys was especially hairy, like he had just come in from living in the mountains.  I said hi and quickly got in the bubbling water.  The conversation was unusually normal for a bunch of naked people.  I just assumed we would be talking about each other’s penises, tits, and pussies.  My mistake.

The water was so hot that we were all soon sitting on the edge of the tub exposing ourselves to each other.  In 1980 no one trimmed their pubic hair, so we were all sporting full bushes.  The hairy guy was extremely well endowed and his cock stuck out even in spite of his hairy bush.

Even though I wanted to move on to the other areas, I didn’t want to be the first to get up and be the center of attention.  I still wasn’t at all comfortable with my naked body being paraded around the grounds, and I was sure that everyone wanted to watch me walk naked out the door.  The others left after a while, and I could then safely get up and walk nude to explore the facilities.

I walked through a door labeled “SAUNA.”  It was unlike any men’s sauna that I had been in.  It was a two-story sauna with a ladder to get up to the second level.  I unceremoniously climbed the ladder and joined a couple of twenty-year old giggling girls on the second level.  We looked at each other’s bits and pieces and exchanged smiles.  We talked about nothing in particular, and it gave me the chance to really study the female body.  Tits, asses, pubic hair, and of course the mysterious vagina.  They were both slim women with beautiful bodies.  Their fun, casual attitude allowed me to casually examine them as we chatted.  They didn’t mind me looking at them, and they liked looking at my body.

I could feel all my Catholic morals leaving my body as I admired and studied the girls.  I may have spread my legs a couple times allowing them a peek.  It just seemed fair.  The heat in the sauna reminded me of what hell was going to be like, because I was surely going straight there.

Becoming braver and more confident, I decided to give them a show as I got up and made my way back down the ladder.  I headed naked to the roof and found the hot tub.  Two new naked girls and one naked guy were in the tub.  I joined them and said hi to each one.  They seemed to be friends who were all in their thirties.  Before hiding under the bubbles, I walked to each one to shake hands which gave them all a nice look at my cock.  I was starting to like this nude thing.  When I sat in the tub our feet would occasionally touch, which excited me.

I soaked in the tub with my head gazing towards the stars.  The sight was amazing.  The mountains served as a backdrop with lights dotting the foothills.  The stars shone brightly as the city lights dimmed.  I was no longer a “nudity virgin,” as I was naked for the first time in my life with a group of girls and guys and loving it.

 

Stay tuned for more experiences.  Please share your own experiences.  

 

NOTE:  If you are looking for stories that end in a sexual experience, please search for my other stories that will more than meet your expectations.  These vignettes are my true experiences of growing up as a sexually inhibited, awkward teen who ultimately discovered various outlets to be naked with others.  I hope that some of you may be able to relate to these experiences and enjoy them.  They are not going to be everyone’s cup of tea.

 

 

Published 
Written by tonydecatur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments