Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shibuya Halloween Part I

"Hye-jin goes to a Halloween party showing off her nylon stockings."

8
4 Comments 4
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Hi, this is Hye-jin again, the young Korean-American with a passion for sheer stockings. After my stocking adventures in Jamaica and nuru massage experiences in Tokyo, I thought of another opportunity to push the limits of daring ecstasy - flashing in stockings during Halloween in Japan.

In Japan, it’s Halloween mania during the month of October, particularly in the Shibuya district of Tokyo. I would have the perfect chance to wear my sexiest lingerie and finest stockings out in public without too many people batting an eye. In fact, I would barely (no pun intended) stand out among the tens of thousands of young people wearing outrageous costumes to public parties, company-sponsored promotional events, and special venues with Halloween themes - some X-rated. In Shibuya, the Halloween celebrants jam the subways, streets, and dozens of events. It’s one big party, perhaps inspired by Mardi Gras, and a chance for young people stifled by strict rules of behavior at home and work to let loose.

Younger guys and gals wait all year for October when they can act out their wildest fantasies and engage in outrageous behavior, sometimes in private dens, but often in public places such as the streets, subways, and parks. Tonight was the big night: Halloween “festival” in the heart of Shibuya. 

All day, I planned this special night. I sorted through my casual clothes, lingerie, stockings, and shoes. Ever since I developed my obsession with sexy underthings, I’ve collected enough fine lingerie and hosiery to start my own specialty shop aimed at stocking lovers. But it’s all mine to satisfy my daily cravings to wear (and show off) the best garter belts, stockings, panties, and bras available. 

I’m a regular online shopper and find hard-to-find items from a variety of sources in the US and Europe. It can be a little expensive to keep up my obsession, but it’s my only hobby and source of pleasure, so it’s worth it.

Going through several drawers in my dresser, I narrowed down my choices to transparently sheer lavender bra and panties, matching 6-strap garter belt, and Hanes RHT stockings in Barely There (my personal favorite!). Like many Asian-Americans, I have long sexy legs compared to Asians in their home countries -probably due to diet. Hanes stockings in 10L fit me perfectly with the tops reaching almost to my panties, leaving a narrow gap of bare thigh. This gap is one of the sexiest erogenous zones for my boy friends’ busy hands.

As for what to wear over my finest lingerie and stockings, I selected a pair of silky white tap pants that extended down to mid-thigh, barely covering the tops of my stockings, and a loose-fitting filmy camisole top with long sleeves and wide collars. For shoes, I picked a pair of white 3-inch slingbacks with open toes to show off my RHT stockings.

My final destination in Shibuya? I learned from Masa, my nuru masseur, about Chika-Raku,” an “underground bar” that was going to have a special otona (adult only) Halloween night for special invitees. Masa invited me to join the party which promised to be really unforgettable. I had no idea what to expect, except a lot of fun and drinks and some surprises. Everyone was required to wear a mask to encourage anonymity and loosen inhibitions. Check! I found the perfect white mask at a small 100-yen shop in my neighborhood of Asakusa in eastern Tokyo.

I was now all set. Besides my minimalist clothes, the only other thing I needed was my little shoulder bag, keitai denwa (cell phone), some cash (10,000¥ cover charge at Chika-Raku), and Suica IC card to ride the metro between Asakusa and Shibuya.

The Halloween party was set for seven pm to midnight. It was four pm, so it was time to get ready. After taking a nice long shower, I put on light make-up and pale lipstick because I didn’t like too much make-up. Besides, make-up would obscure my natural complexion. I brushed my silky, flowing black hair which was soft like waterfall spray blown by a gentle breeze. My hair was almost as sexy as my legs.

I slipped on the bra and panties, then secured the garter belt under my panties. I opened a new package of Hanes stockings and admired the sheer 15-denier weave and distinct yellow picot edge at the stocking tops, as well as the sharply defined RHT toes and heels. I pulled up the left side and secured the stocking with the metal clips, then repeated on the right side. When I stood up, the garter straps pulled the fine nylons taut. Perfect fit! 

Next came the camisole top and tap pants. “Looking hot!” I thought as I admired myself in the full-length mirror. I slipped on the slingbacks to complete the ensemble. The camisole top nearly concealed my breasts through the filmy bra and a hint of the lightly-colored garter belt straps peeked through the thin tap pants. My stocking tops which extended high up my long legs were barely concealed by the bottom reaches of the tap pants. I was ready to step out into public.

From my little apartment in Asakusa, not far from the Tokyo Sky Tree which is located across the Sumidagawa River, I walked along the pedestrian mall by the river toward the Asakusa Station on the Ginza Metro Line. The walkway was bathed in the warm afternoon light. Across the river, the towering Sky Tree displayed its flashing lights which showcased its height and dominance of the surrounding area. 

As I approached the subway station, I encountered more foreigners also going to one of the three subway stations in Asakusa to return to their hotels in central Tokyo or go out on the town. I noticed more young people already decked out in a variety of outfits, like Star Wars characters (with the nationwide release of the newest chapter of the Star Wars series in December), kawaii (cute) anime characters, and popular scary characters. Many young women were dressed up Harajuku style; some gothic, some maid outfits. I wasn’t completely out of place with my erotic sexpot look - classy, and not outlandish.

As I neared the station, the southerly wind picked up the edge of my tap pants and flipped it up, refreshing my warm crotch. The cool evening air felt really nice! Arriving at the subway entrance nearest to Kaminarimon (a huge red torii, the gateway to Sensouji, a famous shrine), I waited for the elevator to the platform area below. 

A small pack of locals and foreigners got into the elevator with me as we were crushed together like iwashi (Japanese sardines). Descending, I was squeezed in by a short Japanese man in front and a tall gaijin (foreigner) in the back. The short ride down must have been enjoyable for the gaijin. I felt something hard pushing into my rear, like a hard dick rising. Riding the Ginza Line all the way from Asakusa to Shibuya non-stop should be fun! I closed my eyes and fantasized about being pressed together in the Tokyo metro like oshizushi (style of sushi with pressed rice).

The elevator door opened in the basement. We poured out of the tiny elevator and moved quickly to the ticket gates. I pulled out my Suica IC card and and swiped it across the IC reader (I wish we had more of these in the States).

ElizabethSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizabethSmith

No need for coins to ride the Metro as he IC system figures out the subway fare between entrance and exit. Sweet! The Ginza train was already waiting at the platform. 

Passengers scampered into the trains seconds before the scheduled departure. As soon as I slipped in, the doors automatically closed behind me. I found an open seat in the Priority Seating area, which was okay because there were no elderly, handicapped, or disabled people around me. The train departed exactly on time, to the second - something expected in punctual Japan, except when services are suspended due to typhoon, earthquake, heavy rain, or “human incident condition” on the tracks (euphemism for suicide) .

As we pulled out of Asakusa station, I noticed a good-looking fellow across me, perhaps European, thrities, and dressed in running clothes. He had on floppy, lightweight shorts which looked a lot like my tap pants. I imagined what lay beneath the nylon shorts as, I’m sure, he wondered what lay above my nylon-covered legs. Looking down on my lap, I could see the edge of dark stocking tops peeking out from under the tap pants. The sheer white fabric of my tap pants hinted of the light-colored garter straps beneath. 

I was starting to feel warm in my steamy crotch. I crossed my legs, much to the delight of the gentleman across me. The “swish” of nylons rubbing could be clearly heard above the clickety-clack and hissing from the train tracks. Did I see a tent rising in his shorts? He was wearing a cap, so I couldn’t see his eyes, but he surely had his eyes on my alluring legs. I recrossed my legs with some flourish to amplify the “swish” of my nylons.

While I was teasing him, the train passed through many familiar stations - Tawaramachi, Inaricho, and Ueno - until we approached the old Kanda Station, a transfer station to get on the JR Yamanote loop line and the cross-town JR Chuo Line. Just as I expected, lots of commuters loaded on the Ginza Line which was a direct way to travel to Shibuya. Hundreds, if not thousands, of people boarded our train and quickly filled the somewhat empty cars. 

Seeing some elderly getting on, I got up to give up my seat (as signs behind the seats remind passengers to yield to others) to a frail obasan (senior woman). She smiled and said, “Sumimasen,” as she sat down in appreciation. The guy across me also got up for an elderly gentleman.

I stood facing the obasan in the packed car. There was hardly any room to move but it was not yet packed to capacity. At the next station, Ginza Station, more people crammed into our car, packed in by subway staff whose job was to oshikomi (push in) passengers to stuff each car to capacity (and perhaps beyond). Now our car was stuffed to the gill. No one was in danger of falling because that would be impossible.

As the train rocked side to side speeding toward our final destination, Shibuya, I felt someone behind me. Glancing back was not easy, but with my peripheral vision I recognized the guy who was just sitting across me. He was pressed up my backside like honey on toast. I squirmed a little to see what he would do next. It worked! 

He slid his hands around my slim waist and slid them around, then along my sides, then down my legs. I acknowledged his moves with body language and a slight moan. He grabbed the bait as he knew he was not in danger of being called out in the packed car for “sawari” (feeling up; a common form of sexual harassment so serious in subway trains that some cars as designed for women only during rush hour).

His long fingers found their way down to my crotch and poked under my tap pants to my heated panties. His experienced hands slithered across my sheer panties and fingered my pussy through the filmy material, rubbing along the length of the slit. He was driving me wild as I welcomed his fingers into my awaiting pussy. 

He toyed with my pussy until I felt a hard rod prodding my ass crack. His rising prick was unsheathed from his loose running shorts and was now probing under my tap pants, rubbing between the sleek tap pants and sheer panties. His huge log was now moving along the inside of my crotch, teasing my pussy. His hands moved up inside my loose camisole top and stroked my breasts through the diaphanous bra material. I closed my eyes in ecstasy as he probed and caressed without caution.

I lost track of the stations along the Ginza Line as I relished the sawari experience that I had hoped for. I heard about it on various blogs, but never imagined that I would enjoy it myself. Now his tumescent dick was into my panties and rubbing my clit lustily. I was feeling light-headed and felt a glow inside as I approached climax. 

The head of his dick entered my slick tunnel and was probing in and out. I suddenly came in a burst of stars as he shot a enormous load into me. I fell limp, wasted, but I could not fall with all the bodies supporting us. He slowly withdrew his dick and sheathed it inside his runner’s shorts. His gentle hands stroked my breasts and down my sheer, silky stockings, up and down along the garter straps. This was pleasant, relaxing afterplay, not a “slam, bam, thank you ma’am” quickie. I felt his load of cum dribbling down my inner thighs, but I’d have to wait to clean up later at the train station.

As I began to regain my senses, I heard the announcement on the train PA that the next station would be Shibuya. The passengers adjusted themselves in the mass of bodies as everyone prepared to exit the car. His hands gave me one last caress as he whispered in my ear, “Fantastic subway ride! My name is Eric and live in Tokyo. If you want to get together, please meet me next Tuesday, noon, at the Hokkaido Restaurant at the top of the Yebisu Tower in Ebisu. They have a wonderful Japanese lunch set with a panoramic view of Tokyo. I’d like to get to know you better.”

I replied, “Same here. I know the Yebisu Tower. I’ll see you there! My name is Hye-jin.” With that, the train pulled into the Shibuya Station and everyone poured out of the car in one massive wave. Passengers dashed out en masse onto the crowded platform and flowed up the escalators toward the station exit and Shibuya Crossing where thousands of party-goers clogged the enormous intersection. Next stop: Chika-Raku and an Otona Halloween night.

Masa, my nuru masseur who invited me to the Otona party, was patiently waiting for me at the popular meeting spot next to the statue of Hachiko, a legendary Akita dog beloved by all Japanese.

“Wow, Hye-jin,” yelled out Masa, “you look fabulous! I’m glad you didn’t dress up as a zombie like most people.”

“Masa, you look really cute with your masseur outfit. But I guess that’s all you could scrape up, huh?”

Masa replied, “Yeah, I was so busy with work I forgot to come up with anything more original but it will have to do. The main thing is that I’ll get to introduce you to the Japanese way of celebrating Halloween - an otona (adult only) gathering in the bowels of Shibuya.”

Published 
Written by dior11
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments